Attack on Titan One Shot Book

Od goddess_lady_loki

Because hey all the cool kids are doing it... These will be xReader one shots based in the AoT universe. Ther... Více

Levi x Injured! Reader: Sorrow,Loss and Wandering
Erwin x Captain! Reader: The Explanation (Part one)
Erwin x Captian! Reader: The Explanation (Part Two)

Levi x Dancer! Reader - A Beautiful Day for Dancing

258 2 2
Od goddess_lady_loki

(F/n) first name
(L/n) last name
(E/c) eye colour
(H/c) hair colour
(H/l) hair length
(F/c) favourite colour
(Fav flower) your favourite flower

I had been sick with the flu and on bed rest for 2 weeks and then restricted to light duties for the last week as I still had not been feeling very well and I was going stir crazy. My friends were nice enough to come and visit and keep me company but I just wanted to get back into training again so today i decided that's all about to change. When I woke up this morning I could see the weather was beautiful, I was feeling well, had a good amount of energy and to top it off it was a scheduled day off. So I decided to take the opportunity to do a light stretching session and practice my dancing which I had really not been able to do since joining the scouts.

I changed into my long black tights with (f/c) waist band and matching (f/c) knee high socks and (f/c) crop top and a black hoodie over the top. I grabbed my yoga mat and headed down for breakfast. My friends were all there already and I grabbed my plate and went and sat with them.

"Hey (f/n)!" Eren was always the first to greet me. He was such a sweetie.
"Hi Eren." I smile at him and as always he blushes. Eren has a bit of a crush on me and it's not that I don't like him it's just there is a certain raven haired shorty that has caught my eye. I know, I know never in a million years would he want an average cadet like me. I sigh at the depressing thought. Anyway I don't think he is really the 'having a girlfriend' type. Not that you can blame him. He has lost so many people in his life that letting someone in is just asking to get hurt. I actually agree with him on that one. So I'll just admire from afar. There is nothing wrong with admiring that toned body of his now is there? I glance over to the table where Captain Levi is usually with the senior officers and to my surprise he is looking over at us sipping his tea with a very bored expression on his face while Hanji is talking to him very enthusiastically. He doesn't seem too impressed and it makes me smile. Oh crap I just smiled at him. I quickly turn back to the others and take my seat next to Armin feeling a hint of pink flush my cheeks.

"So what does everyone have planned on their day off?" I asked looking around at everyone in their casual clothes. It's so strange to see everyone out of uniform. Everyone looked so relaxed and happy. Today was going to be a good day.

"A bunch of us are thinking of going into town to do some shopping and grab some lunch. Would you care to join us (f/n)?" Mikasa asks.

"Actually I think I am going to take the opportunity to sneak some dance practice in seeing as I am feeling a lot better today and it's been soooooo long since I got to practice."

"Oh that's great you're feeling better (f/n)." Armin had been so worried about me. Eren and him actually brought me flowers when I was stuck in bed. That reminds me I never thanked the third person who brought me flowers and never left a note.

"Oh yeah I have been meaning to ask who gave me the (fav flower)s? You guys came and gave me the two beautiful bunches of flowers and when I woke up the next morning there was a third bunch next to my bed and well I wanted to thank them." I look around looking for someone's expression to give them away.

"OOooOooooOooooOo someone has a secret admirer" Sasha pipes up from across the table a bit too loud.

"Shhh Sasha not so loud geez! It's not like that, I must have been asleep when they came and I feel bad I never got to say thanks." I tried to not look as flustered as I felt. Could I have a secret admirer? Who could it be...? Jean, it's probably Jean... I'll just ask him. He can never lie to me successfully, I am always calling him out on his bulshit. "Jean was it you who brought them?" I look him straight in the eye waiting for his reaction.

"Sadly no, I... well you see I... I was going to bring you some but I k..kinda got stuck on cleaning duty because I threw my bread at Eren and it hit the Captain" he looked down at his breakfast embarrassed. I chuckled.

"That's ok Jean, so does anyone know who it was?" I look around and everyone was as baffled as I was. "Well if anyone finds out can you tell them thank you."

Everyone nodded and the conversation continued about the day ahead. I glanced over my shoulder at the senior officers table again and this time the Captain was eating his breakfast and Hanji was looking over at us with a huge smile on her face. She looked like she was about to jump out of her seat. I smiled at her and went back to finishing off breakfast. I had to go and see Hanji after this anyway so I'll have to ask her why she was so happy at breakfast. I have always gotten along with Hanji and I have even helped her out a few times with her Titan experiments. There were a few close calls but I have always been quick on my feet and it was actually kinda fun.

After Breakfast I made my way over to Hanji's workshop where she always works on days off. The door was wide open so I walk in.
"Hanji? Are you in here?" I call out wanting to make my presence known. Rule number one: never startle Hanji when she is experimenting because it always ends in disaster!

"(F/n), (f/n), over here!" I heard Hanji yell from the far end of the workshop. I head over, carefully maneuvering past all the half built contraptions and bottles of who knows what. Today Hanji is working on what looks like a portable distillation set up. I walk up and Hanji stops what she is doing and envelops me in a big hug. "(F/n)! Omg this is such great news, I can't believe it and just think of the little shorties running around!!!" She is practically jumping up and down on the spot.

"Hanji, slow down. What the hell are you talking about?" I was so confused at this point.

"Little baby Levi's" she puts both her hands on the side of her face and squeals with excitement.

"What... is the Captain seeing someone?" My heart sinks. Wait no it's not like I actually had a chance pull yourself together. She is probably just stunning and strong. I am just happy that he is happy.

"Yes, you silly!" Hanji laughs.

"WHAT, WAIT NO! You have got this all wrong. He doesn't even know I exist let alone baby's, geez Hanji how does your mind put things together because that's just not normal!"

"Oh it's so obvious! Just think about it (f/n), Shorty always assigns you to stable duty because you made an off hand remark you preferred that to scrubbing floors, you are always staring at one on other when you think no one is watching and the flowers, they were so from him I know it!"

"Ok FIRST I only told you I preferred stable duty because I love being with the horses even if it's shoveling manure. It smells better than bleach. SECOND I do not stare, I maybe catch a quick glance but he certainly doesn't stare at me and THIRD nobody knows who gave me those flowers, it could have been anyone. And anyway Captain Levi doesn't seem to strike me as the romantic, flower giving type" I sigh and rub my temples, this is all giving me a headache. He can't like me he doesn't even know I exist.

"I have seen the way he looks at you, he knows you exist. Shorty is just... well sometimes he needs a bit of a push, someone to make the first move." Hanji winks at me.

"No, no ,no, no way, not possible. I am not risking my like file that!" I am bright red with embarrassment thinking about actually asking the Captain out on a date.

"So you will happily be bait for capturing Titans but won't ask a guy out on a date?" Hanji laughs at me again.

"Absolutely! But I am not here to indulge you in these crazy fantasies I am actually here to ask a favour. Can I borrow your gramophone? I want to get some dance practice in today and would love to practice to music. That is if you are not using it today?" I place both hands together in a praying motion in front of my face hoping that she is not using it so see which music her Titans like best.

"Sure thing (f/n) it's just over there" she points to an ornate wooden box on the shelves. "The music is next to it take what you like." She gives me a big smile.

"Thank you so much" I give Hanji a big hug and then grab the box of the shelf and a couple of my favourite records. "I'll bring them back this afternoon! Thanks again for this Hanji!"

"No problems, just remember you may have to give shorty a bit of a push to get him to confess his feelings!" She yelled as I was walking out of the workshop, gramophone in hand.

"Keep dreaming Hanji!" I yelled back chuckling. How does her mind work I wonder?

I made my way over to the courtyard next to the HQ and set up the gramophone next to a tree. I flipped through my selection of records and placed the first one on. Something bright and uplifting to get me in the mood to dance. I rolled out my yoga mat onto the grass and began to stretch. I did some shoulder stretches, leg stretches, and back stretches, then moved on to lunges and squats and finished it off with some sit-ups and push-ups. Listening to the music It hardly felt like excercise, I was having fun.

So first off I decided work on my splits. Stretching my legs again I could get my side splits and almost get my middle splits. Not bad for three weeks off! I had been keeping up my stretches at night since joining the Survey Corps even if I couldn't dance. It made me very flexible and very agile with the 3DMG.

I moved on to headstands, handstands and back bends. Remembering to point my toes and and move slowly and gracefully with purpose. Wow this was fun! Why don't I do this more often. I stop to catch my breath and look up at the beautiful building next to me when I notice someone watching me from the window. Before I could make out who it was they walked away. I brushed it off and went back to the gramophone to change the record.

//Play linked music here// got to love a bit of Sia!

I flicked through the records I had selected and found one of my favourites. This time it was something more dramatic. I take a deep breath and set the record going and walk out ready to begin.

As the music started I brought my hands above my head and pointed one foot in front of the other making sure my lines were perfect. And off I went I twirled around and extended my arms trying to make beautiful lines with my body, circling, crouching, then springing back up. Stretching my leg straight up in the air, I did pirouettes, posing my arms and flicking my legs all with the flow of the music. It was a mix of ballet, gymnastic dance and whatever I felt suited the music. I incorporated handstands and back bends and a couple of backwards tumbles. I let the music overwhelm me as I moved with the powerful song. The haunting melody and the powerful lyrics the only think in my whole universe at they moment as I put my heart into every movement I made.

The final part of the music was here and I twirled and spun and finished it by standing on one leg, the other in a vertical splits behind my head being held with one hand while I looked up to the sky and my other hand extended out on front of me. The music faded out and I smiled the biggest smile I had in weeks and suddenly I heard clapping. I lowered my leg as my eyes shot around in search of the person who had snuck up on me. My (e/c) eyes suddenly land on a pair of icy blue/grey eyes. Captain Levi was leaning up against the tree. He stoped clapping and walked over to me. I was frozen, and a little embarrassed that he had just watched my first attempt at dancing in long while and to top it off I got totally lost in the music I have no idea if it even looked any good!

"Captain, w..what are you doing here?" I stutter slightly still flustered with this whole situation. His expression didn't change as he stopped right in front of me.

"So you're the brat making all the racket out here?" My eyes widen and my breath hitched. Was I disturbing people? Is the Captain annoyed with me? A flood of questions ran through my head.

"Oh um s..sorry Sir I was just..." I was cut off by Levi.

"At ease (f/n) I was joking, you actually aren't half bad at that and you have much better taste in music than Hanji" Levi's expression softened ever so slightly. I blushed not only did the Captain know and use my first name but he made a joke AND complimented me, twice. Seriously, Best. Day. Ever! I smiled at him.

"Thank you Sir, I haven't had the chance to practice much since I have been here so I am a bit rusty." I shrug my shoulders. It's true."Some of my lines weren't as crisp as usual and my precision could have been a little better but it was a lot of fun to be dancing again. Oh and I wasn't exactly expecting an audience either." that big smile still plastered on my face even if I was embarrassed.

"The perfectionist as alway, that's what I like about you (f/n)" Wait, what? Did Captain Levi just say he liked me??? Seriously?
He moves his hand to my face and brushes a few strands of (h/c) hair that had just fallen over my (e/c) eyes. My heart skips a beat as a shocked expression runs across my face.
He just...my head is spinning does the Captain actually like me? He drops his hand crossing his arms in front of himself
"It makes you a good soldier." He said a bit quicker with what looks like a hint of embarrassment. "So how did you end up here if you can dance like that?" His expression back to his normal stoic self.
"Well I was a dancer, before, our troupe was based in Shiganshina..." my voice trails off as my gaze drops to the ground. Everyone knows the losses suffered when Shiganshina fell. "I was the only survivor from my troupe and my family... I thought there was no point joining another troupe while the Titans could just come and do the same thing all over again so I felt I had to do something" I looked up and my (e/c) eyes meeting his blue/grey eyes that were filled with understanding. He just nodded not wanting to press the sensitive topic. I was thankful for that. We walked back over to the tree where I grabbed a drink of water.
"Um Captain..."Before I could finish my sentence he cut me off again.

"Levi, call me Levi, it's our day off, no need to be so formal"

"Ok Levi." I smile at him "It's our day off and most people go into town, or go to see family and friends or even just get out of here and go for a walk so why are you still here on such a beautiful day?"

"I don't have family or friends to visit and I could think of much better things to do than walk around town all day" Levi sounded a bit annoyed but I wanted to press the issue.

"So why aren't you out doing one of those things? It's a beautiful day I am sure you can spare a couple of hours to do something you enjoy for once."

"Tch, what do you think I am doing out here then?" He suddenly steps closer to me and I instinctively step back surprised by his sudden movements but my back hits the tree and I let out a small gasp. Levi smirks and leans in to my ear resting one hand on the tree next to my head. "What makes you think I am not enjoying myself (f/n)?" I can feel his breath on my skin and I feel my face flush. I froze not knowing what to do. He is my superior officer and all I wanted to do in that moment was place my lips on his but I couldn't do that... could I? A worried look spread across my face as I wrestled with this dilemma. Levi's smirk disappeared replaced with a slightly concerned look and he back away from me.
Oh no did I give him the wrong impression?

"Well I won't interrupt your day any further (f/n)." And with that Levi turned to leave.

No no no I didn't mean leave, Shit. Then Hanji's words popped into my head "he may need a little push"
Before I could think any more I grabbed his arm and as he turned back to me I crashed my lips onto his taking him completely by surprise. At first he didn't kiss me back and I was about to pull away when he placed his hand on the side of my face with the other hand snaking it's way around my waist and he started kissing me back. I ran my hands up his chest and one into his soft raven hair.

His kiss was gentle yet full of passion. He held me like I was the most precious thing in the world. I didn't want this moment to end. He pulled his head back breaking the kiss and looked into my eyes searching for something...

That's when it hit me, oh crap I had just kissed my superior officer! My eyes widened and and I could feel my face go bright red. I dropped my hands from his silky raven hair and took a step back. My gaze dropping to the floor.
"I am so sorry Captain, I... I... " I tried to come up with good reason for kissing him but before I knew it his lips were on mine again and with a sudden jolt backwards he had pushed me up against the tree. I gasp at the sudden impact and I swear I could feel him smirk into the kiss. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest as his lips moved against mine, his tongue running across my lips. I part my lips slightly allowing his tongue to dance across mine. My arms were wrapped around his neck holding him as close as I could while his hands were tracing the curves of my waist and making their way behind my back pulling me even closer to him.

There is no doubt in my mind now, the feelings were mutual. We both parted, slightly panting from the intensity of the kiss. A smile crept onto my lips as I saw a smirk dance across Levi's face. Feeling a little more confident now I decided to speak up.

"So Levi, I take it you were the one who left me the beautiful (fav flower) without a note?" I couldn't help but smile at the events of today waiting for his reply.

"Yes, I knew you are particularly fond of (fav flower) so I thought it would make you smile that beautiful smile of yours" Levi said as he traced his fingers across the side of my face gently skimming my lips. My breath hitches at the contact as I look into his blue/grey eyes and smile.

"Thank you Levi, they did make me smile" I place my hand over his hand on the side of my face leaning into it and closing my eyes. Savoring this moment. It was perfect until....

"AHHHHH...." I high pitch squeal shoots through my ears as my eyes flick open and both Levi and I spin around to where the scream had come from. "LITTLE SHORTIE BABIES!"

"Hanji!" Both Levi and I grumble at the same time seeing the Burnett waving her hands and running over to us. Levi rolls his eyes and I can't help but giggle at the sight in front of me.

"I knew it, I told you didn't I (f/n)!" Hanji says nudging me in the ribs.

"Oi, Shitty glasses, don't you have Titans to experiment on or something" Levi said to Hanji as he leans over to me and wraps his arm around my waist. "Can't you see we're busy enjoying our day off" I can't help but go bright red at Levi's words. Hanji bursts out laughing.

"Ok,ok, I get it have fun you two but don't forget Aunty Hanji for babysitting duties" she winks is me before turning on her heel and walking off leaving me quite flustered.

Levi turns back towards me taking my chin in his hand.
"Now where were we.." he trails off as he brings my lips to meet his again.

I think this is by far the strangest, but the best, day off I have ever had!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2K 29 14
Male (occasionally female) Attack on Titan characters x reader! Although, it'll be a mix of Modern Au and AoT era :) Female! Reader
815K 27.1K 31
The Scouting Legion's Ball is coming up, and there is only one boy you want to dance with. But what will happen when everyone is trying to suss out w...
38K 798 21
A collection of oneshots from my DeviantART account. Mostly old fics. (I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!)
30.3K 303 59
❝𝙼𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎.❞ AOT Males...