You Promised me Forever ~S.w~

De omgihy

Sequel to Typical Fuckboy Mai multe

Hello
~1~
~2~
~3~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~

~4~

1.3K 28 3
De omgihy

"Where the hell have you three been? I thought you guys were just gonna go pick him up at the airport?"

"Uhhh....we got lost?"

"No we just stopped for food."

"Ok then....why are y'all acting so weird, Jack if it's about you going to see Kourtney I already knew."

"It's because they're trying to cover up for me."
"What'd you do now Luh?"
"I had a little business to take care of with a lady friend and I told them to wait and not leave me."

"Typical....so uh how was your trip Jack?"

"It was good, nothing too important happened besides us throwing water balloons at people."

"Sounds fun."

"Alright it's late I'm heading up to bed."

"Good night Nate."

"Jack are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine. I have a question for you though. You're not really over Kourtney, are you?"

"Is there a right or wrong answer to this?"

"No, of course not."

"Will you be mad if I say no?"

"No."

"Then no, I'm not over her. She's my whole word. Jack I need to visit her. I need to tell her I love her, it's past due. She needs to know that I'm still waiting for her. I want her to tell me that she loves and misses me too. I want to hold her in my arms again Jack. Are you sure she didn't mention me."

"I'd be lying if I said she doesn't talk about you. Usually when I do go she always wants to hear about your life, how you're doing, and if you're taking care of your health. She still worries a lot about you. You know sometimes I forget that you're not dating."

"I'm going to visit her tomorrow Jack, I have to."

"NO. I mean, you'd be wasting time. They have a short break so she left to go visit her mom and sister. She should be back in New York in about two months."

"So you're telling me she's been in New York this entire time? Jack you said she wasn't there anymore. Jack you lied to me, why would you lie to me?"

"Sam, I'm sorry. She just told me to lie to you because she wanted you to move on and live a happier life without her. I told her that it was useless to lie to you because you love her and you're still waiting for her. I tried convincing her to just let you visit, or she should come visit you, but you know how stubborn she is. I'm really sorry Sam."

"She is pretty stubborn, god she's so cute. Did any of the other guys know about this?"

"No, no one else knew besides me."

"Thanks for telling me Jack. Now I know I really can't loose faith. I'm going to head to bed though. I'll talk to you in the morning. Hopefully we can find out where she is."

"Yeah, Good night Sam."
-
I woke up early this morning and couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to do some research to see if I could find out where my baby was. I was looking through fan accounts, magazines and anything that would mention her. I was scrolling through fan pages and came across one saying she was spotted at the LAX airport with Jack. I believed it for a good three seconds and realized the fan probably meant the New York airport.

"Aye what are you doing up early?"

"I woke up and couldn't fall asleep, I'm impressed Gilinsky, this is a record for you being up this early."

"Yeah, Madison texted me. I think we're going to hang out today. I don't know how you do it man."

"Do what?"

"Everything....I don't know how you're still waiting for her, I don't know how you're so stuck on her and you have such a positive attitude that you two are going to get back together. I don't know how you could be away from her for so long and not go insane."

"It's easy, when you really love someone you know you two are getting back together and you can't give up. I always have to have a positive attitude if I want to get my baby back, and trust me Jack, I've lost my shit more times than I can remember."

"You're a strong kid Sam. I'm proud of you. Actually you inspired me."

"Inspired you?"

"Yeah, I'm not trying to rub it in your face or anything but when I see Madison today I'm going to remind her how much I love her and how stupid I was for being an ass and pushing her away."

"I'm proud of you G, trust me you don't want to see her happy with someone else. I wish I could turn back time man.

"We can't change the past, but we can always start making a change for the future. I'm proud of you, your positive attitude will definitely help you get her back. I promise you, you two will be together in a couple weeks. I just sense it. I can feel it Sam."

"I wish I could believe that."

"No Sam I'm telling you. I can really feel it, it's weird."

"Ok Gilinsky, tell your sixth sense to stop messing around with me."

"I don't know, maybe I'm going crazy."

"Or maybe you're just excited to see Madison. Dude you need to go shower and freshen up. Also wear the Versace colon, I dig it."

"Good looking out man, I'll see you in a few hours. Also good luck finding her."

"What I'm not....what."

"One, I saw your laptop screen as soon as I came in. Two, there's nothing wrong with you trying to find your true love, and Three, I won't tell anyone."

"Please and thank you."

"Yup, later man."

"Later."

"Aye Samantha, I made breakfast."

"Shut up Luh. I'll be there in a few minutes."
-
"Damn Luh, this is actually pretty good. What's in it?"
"My seaman."

"Bitch you're never cooking again."

"Imma kick your ass Luh."

"It still tastes good though."

"Johnson what the fuck."

"C'mon we all know he's lying....hopefully"

"Yeah Samantha, of course I'm lying, but Delaney actually taught me how to make these perfect omlets."
"I knew it! This was too good to even be made by your stupid ass."

"Nate I ain't even mad, because it's true."

"Well I have to shower and get ready."

"Oh we're still going to ikea?"

"Of course we are Nate."

And just like that Nate and Johnson dissapered to their rooms.

"So Samantha, you wanna go to a party tonight?"

"Luh I swear to god, call me Samantha one more time and I'll shove my dick down your throat. Wait I bet you'd like that though."

"C'mon, we all know you're the one who would like it Samantha. You never answered my question. Do you want to go to a party tonight?"

"Nah, I'm busy. Wait where is it? Who's is it?"

"It's a mansion party in Beverly Hills. And I don't know exactly who's it is, all I know is that it's an open party."

"Yeah, no thanks. I think I'll stay home and sleep, or catch up on some work."

"Like homework?"

"No you idiot, like music work, and organizing photo shoots and meetings work."

"Alright. I'm heading out then."

"You're leaving this early?"

"Of course not, I'm a busy man Samantha. I have other things to do"
Before I could process what my body was doing I saw Derek on the couch holding his stomach in pain.

"Oh fuck, dude I'm sorry I honestly wasn't even thinking."

"It's ok I deserved it Samantha. Besides, it's fun pissing you off."

"I actually don't regret hitting you now. To be honest it felt good."

"Don't get used to it pretty boy. Because sooner or later imma start fighting back."

"What ever you say Luh. Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go see Delaney, head to the studio, then I'll probably head over to the party."

"Oh ok, have fun. Luh don't be stupid tonight."

"Yes mommy."

"It's daddy."

"Yeah that's never going to happen Samantha."

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
I love Derek. Hmmm maybe there'll be a plot twist ;))

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

156K 4.1K 102
{Discontinued} Some cute..but mostly smut...enjoy😘
96.5K 3.3K 34
"It's like God is repaying me, I finally get over the girl I love and then your thrown into my life" spin off of Room 669 All Rights Reserved @Harryf...
233K 6K 41
This book is going to be a book about Jack and Jack. One shots: Some depressing, some fluffy, some smexy....
816K 6.6K 50
+lowercase intended // whole lotta hot sex // nate maloley // not all sex though // completed!!! #1 ranked nate maloley fan fiction (7/26/21)