Disguise (Dance with Devil X...

By Rawrt3d

Its a story about you, an introverted reverse harem addict, suddenly turning up in the dangerous world of the... More

Meeting Them
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Prologue

6K 115 8
By Rawrt3d

"Yes! The special edition video has finally been released! I hope Ritsuka won't be as naive as before." (Name) ranted to herself as she opened the bag of chips.
She just returned from school and checked her favorite anime website to find out that a episode has been released.
It was placed in the category hot! and mysterious which was kinda weird to see since it should be in the category Reverse harem.

The episode started with a black screen and all of sudden dark blue particles appeared. Those particles formed together and made Vek appear. He had a grin on his face, his eyes were also shown.You also could see his red hair and gay clothing.

"Hey you." (Name) felt her heart freeze.
'Someone behind me or. . . ?' She thought to herself and turned to find her wall.
"I-I don't get it." She muttered to herself.
"Do you have (Hair color) hair?" Vek asked the scene changing closer to his face.
(Name) slowly nodded to his words with wide eyes.
"(Eye color)-colored eyes?" She also nodded concentrating on Vek's face.
"What if I said I had one eye?" She asked outloud to herself and chuckled to herself. Vek on the screen seemed to find that funny too so he laughed, shocking the female.

(Name) felt herself panicking. Maybe regretting to watch this episode.
"Is this computer cursed? Dang it, maybe I shouldn't have bought from a very cheap store in the corner of the street! It was a good price though." She muttered to herself as she watched Vek teleporting from place to place in the black screen.

"Do you like Ritsuka?" Vek suddenly asked. (Name) thought about the things she had done in the 12 episodes.

"No." Vek laughed sinisterly scaring the living soul out of (Name).

"Where's your parents, kid?" He asked (Name)'s head whipped towards the screen glaring directly to his eyes.
"Dead." She said bluntly.
"Hmm, you sure? How did they die?" He was grinning the whole fucking time and its pissing her off.

"Car accident." (Name) said with confidence making sure she doesn't stutter.
"Hehe~ Are you sure they aren't murdered?" She was gonna reach her hand towards the screen to grab his shirt collar but she forgot that it isn't real.
Instead, (Name) placed my hands on my sides and clenched them trying to not beat up her only device to entertainment.

"What. Do. You. Know." She managed to let out through her gritting teeth.
"A lot about you actually, but I need to know my future, would you like to tell me?" He leaned closer to the screen tilting his head.
"Why should I tell? Why me?! Why not other people?" He grinned and stepped a few steps back hands behind his back.

"Well, dear you caught my eye! I was going to disappear and the old episode will start playing, this exclusive isn't real!" (Name) slammed her fist on the bed she was laying on.
"I should've trusted my gut feeling, damnit!"

She pointed at him and stared into his eyes.
"This is bullshit.You're bullshit.When I slam this laptop close this whole thing will not exist this conversation doesn't exist, so bye." He gave one last grin and (Name) slammed the laptop closed and unplugged its power socket.

"I think I'm going insane! What will the neighbors think? Ha, I think they already know because I keep bullshitting Ritsuka in the show!"
She felt chills allover and  goosebumps started to rise on her skin.

"I'll take a cup of water." (Name) stood up and walked but never made it, since she passed out mid-way.
Was it fear?
Was someone mind controlling her?
No one knows unless she wakes up.
(Name) feels like she's stuck in her own body, hearing very scaring noises like echoing and yelling. She can't feel her body and its very cold.
Is she dead?
No, she woke up.
As a child.
"W-what?!" She screamed her voice echoing in the woods.
She looked around and all she could see was snow and woods.
"Dang it! Fuck this bullshit! I'm going to suffocate in this snow!" She didn't even have the perfect attire for this weather. She's wearing a worn out jacket and dirty pants that kept sliding off her waist. She had no gloves but she wore sport shoes on.

She started digging the snow with her small fingers but stopped since she had a frostbite.
"Fuck! I'm going to kill him!!" She clenched her hands closed and started to cry out of anger.
"So damn stupid!" She yelled out and a huge boom of light came out of her making the snow melt and the trees fall to its side. The birds inside the trees quickly escaped the fallen trees
squawking away.

(Name)'s anger was released around her and she felt calm but confused.
"Uhh hello?" She heard a new voice call out.

The little boy appeared in her vision. He has blonde hair and blue warm eyes, he wore such comfy looking attire (Name) wanted to cuddle with him for a whole day.
He was holding a flashlight and he moved the flashlight around to see the mess made.

"Wow, you did all this? No wonder some loud boom occurred awhile ago." (Name) didn't make any movements and she started to shiver.

"Are you cold . . .? Come closer I'll help." (Name) knew she had to trust Rem, she's going to cling onto him in this unfamiliar world. She walked towards him, he then let a small blue flame come out of his palm, scaring (Name).
"You're a devil aren't? C'mon touch the flame." (Name) nodded to herself and touched the flame. It didn't burn instead her body sucked the flame into her system making her warm.

"Th-thank y-o-ou." She stuttered rubbing her hands together.
"Wow you're so different when your near me, weren't you yelling just awhile ago?" (Name) wanted to choke this young Rem.
"Will it be alright if I stay with you?"
"S-stay?!"
"Yeah, what's wrong?"
' What great first impression I'm giving to Rem.'
####################

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3K 30
(Y/n) is half devil, half vampire. She has always had a weak heart. When she was little, she used to play with Ritsuka and Lindo since she lost her p...
4.4K 144 13
[18+; Use an age indicator in YOUR BIO to confirm you're 18+ if you want to follow/comment or you'll be blocked for safety purposes] Ritsuka and Hika...
687K 11.5K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...