Myles and Cole

By avalonbwriting

Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homesch... More

Author's Note (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 1 | Myles
Chapter 2 | Cole
Chapter 3 | Myles
Chapter 4 | Cole
Chapter 5 | Myles
Chapter 6 | Cole
Chapter 7 | Myles
Chapter 8 | Cole
Chapter 9 | Myles
Chapter 10 | Cole
Chapter 11 | Myles
Chapter 12 | Cole
Chapter 14 | Cole
Chapter 15 | Myles
Chapter 16 | Cole
Chapter 17 | Myles
Chapter 18 | Cole
Chapter 19 | Myles
Chapter 20 | Cole
Chapter 21 | Myles
Chapter 22 | Cole
Chapter 23 | Myles
Chapter 24 | Cole
Chapter 25 | Myles
Chapter 26 | Cole
Chapter 27 | Myles
Chapter 28 | Cole
Chapter 29 | Myles
Chapter 30 | Cole
Chapter 31 | Myles
Chapter 32 | Cole
Chapter 33 | Myles
Chapter 34 | Cole
Chapter 35 | Myles
Chapter 36 | Cole
Chapter 37 | Myles
Chapter 38 | Cole
Chapter 39 | Myles
Chapter 40 | Cole (END)

Chapter 13 | Myles

279K 10.3K 19.3K
By avalonbwriting

"Hell yeah! We got in." Arsen shouted at Jackson.

"Yeah, dude. I told you we would." Jackson said.

"Congrats, guys," I told them.

Arsen ruffled my hair, "Thanks, little buddy."

I blushed. I was actually older than him. Unfortunately, just not taller.

"Oh, I knew you would get it, babe." Spencer kissed Jackson on the lips. Honestly, they were such a cute couple. Maybe this sounded girly but I hope I one day have a relationship like theirs. They are just so happy together and problem-free.

"Where's Jemma?" I asked.

"She called me this morning to say she's not coming. She's got the flu." Spencer said.

"Oh."

Spencer had actually told me that apparently, she's "sick" a lot. I think Jemma is just too lazy to get out of bed.

I headed over to my locker to get my books for my classes. I felt a tap on my left shoulder. So I turned. No one was there. I felt a tap on my right shoulder and I turned again, this time faster.

"Haha! Got you." It was the twins.

They had matching goofy grins. I still couldn't tell them apart.

"Uh, hi. What do you guys need?" I was curious since they weren't my friends, they were Mycah's.

"We're just saying hi," One of them said.

"Okay," I muttered.

"Well, and actually we can't find your brother. Do you know where he is?"

"Um, yeah. I think he went to go find Dylan and Cole," I informed them.

"Of course. Three musketeers, those guys," Kyle said.

"Okay, sweet. Thanks, lil' guy." Kade, I managed to figure out said.

Why did everyone always give me nicknames based on my size? I get it I'm small. But just call me by name.

"See you around," they said.

"Bye."

I quite liked them. They fooled around a lot. They were nice, though and including.

I didn't mind Dylan. I had known him longer than the rest. Isaac, I'm pretty sure I didn't like. He seems fake with all his politeness. He won my mum straight over, though.

When I voiced my thoughts to Mycah about Isaac. I remember Mycah telling me he used to be great friends with Roman. But Roman screwed him over.  Apparently, he was really depressed. But now, Isaac was trying to become a better person. Mycah said that's he's actually a really good guy.

-

"Guess what?" My brother asked me

"Uh, what?"

"How would you like to go to your first high school party this Saturday?" He said.

"I don't know. Who's party is it? And who's coming?" I inquired.

"Cole's. His parents are out of town for the weekend.  And a lot of people will be there. Even some from your grade so I guess you could invite a couple of friends."

Cole's party. I actually didn't mind the thought of going. But it was his party and he told me to stay away from him.

"Are you sure I'm even allowed to come?"

"Well, I don't see why not."

"Look, I don't know. Parties probably aren't my thing. In case you haven't noticed, I'm an introvert.  And I will only go if you ask Cole if I come and if I can bring some friends."

"Fine, I'll ask. I'm sure he'll let you come. Not sure about your friends, though. But you'll have me anyways. His parties are the best."

The following day Mycah told me that I could indeed come and bring some friends. I'm not sure how it happened since I though Cole didn't like me.

Now, I'm currently making my way over to Jemma. I was going to only ask her if she wanted to come because I'm pretty sure Cole wouldn't want me to bring too many people.

"There's a party on Saturday, I was wondering if you wanted-"

"Count me in." She cut me off. "Who's party?"

"Cole. He's a senior," I said.

"A party full of hot senior boys. Yes, I'm definitely going," She cheered.

"You're so strange," I told her.

"What's this about a party?" I turned to face a smirking Arsen, with Spencer and Jackson behind him.

"Uh-" I started.

"There's a party this Saturday, guys. Oh, and it's gonna be full of senior boys!" Jemma squealed.

"Oooh, I wanna go," Spencer said.

"It better not because of the senior guys. You've got me." Jackson warned her.

Spencer laughed.

"Will there be alcohol?" Arsen asked.

"Duh, probably. Who doesn't drink, especially at a party?" Jackson said.

Um, me.

Well, it looked like my plans of just me and Jemma going were over. Not that I minded the rest coming as well.

-

Yes, I did want to go to the party. Although, despite I've never been to one, I knew it wouldn't be my scene.

Mycah hasn't bothered to hang out with me since we arrived at Cole's party together, which sucks. I had seen Arsen and Jackson fooling around. I couldn't believe they were drinking. They're sixteen. Though, something tells me they have been drinking for a long time. They said the girls were here, but I had yet to see them. Jackson also had said they weren't together either.

I knew Jemma would probably be dancing, trying to get it on with some older guy. Spencer didn't like parties so I was trying to find her.

If I just could get to the kitchen. In all the movies the kitchen seemed to be one of the quieter places.

I made my way through the sweaty, grinding bodies to get there. Cole really went full out. There were people playing video games, pool, ping-pong, and dancing. There were blue lights flashing around the place. Supposedly, they lights were courtesy of  Violet. I had learned that they are the party throwers of the school.

I got to the kitchen and was immediately offered a drink. I looked at the blonde holding out a can of beer with a smirk on her face. She was the frizzy haired girl I met on the first day of school. She looked like trouble.

"Want a drink, cutie?" She licked her lips and flipped her hair.

"Uh, n-no, I'm underage," I told her.

"Sweetie, we all are, there's not a person who's 21 here. So you wanna try?" She asked again.

"He doesn't want any. Leave him alone, Electra." Cole appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey," He said.

I looked at the ground. "Hi."

"Come with me." He shouted over the music.

I didn't really have time to think about it as he grabbed hold of my forearm and took me upstairs.

He led me into a room. And told me to sit on the bed.

What was happening?

He said he'd leave me alone.

He sat down next to me.

He sighed and I fidgeted with my fingers. Then he turned to look me in the eye.

"You know, you seem to be everywhere. Not just physically but in my mind to." He muttered.

How was I supposed to reply to that?

"I've never been interested in a guy before." He said.

Where was he going with this? Whenever I was around him questions flooded my brain.

"I want to try something," He grabbed the side of my face to make me face him and my eyes widened.

"Don't freak out, I won't hurt you."

He closed his eyes and pushed his lips to mine.

I couldn't really fathom this. My eyes were open and I looked at his face. His lips still on mine. Then his lips start to move.

That's when I closed my eyes as well and I kissed back.

The kiss probably lasted half a minute and there was no tongue involved.

We pulled away and then I realised what the hell just happened and even though he said not to, I started to freak out.

"I thought that you s-said to leave e-each other alone!" I sputtered and stood up.

"Sit back down," He told me, so I did. Even though I didn't want to.

"I've been thinking about since the last time. And I'm just gonna say it; I can't stop thinking about you and I like kissing you. I want to keep doing it."

"But you said-" I was cut off.

"Forget what I said, okay? Let's just keep doing this," He reached over to pull me closer.

Our lips smashed together but I pulled him away.

"No!" I yelled at him.

"Come on. Tell me you didn't like that," He said.

"I-I..." I was lost for words. I was scared and shaking. My head wasn't thinking clearly. But I knew one thing: I did like it.

"See, you can't. Let's just keep experimenting."

Dazed, I just nodded.

"But I will tell you this; I am not gay and if you tell anyone about this I will make you suffer."

I didn't really comprehend the threat. I just nodded again like I had been stupefied by drugs.

But then something caught my attention.

"Who's that?" I pointed at a picture of Cole with his arm wrapped around another boy's shoulder.

I look of worriedness flashed across his face but in a millisecond it was gone, replaced by a slight bit of frustration.

"No one at all," he said and flipped the picture downward. "You should probably leave now."

He ushered me out of his bedroom. But suddenly spun me around to give me a peck on lips.

"Remember, don't tell anyone or else." He made clear and then grinned.

He was honestly crazy. You don't threaten someone and then smile.

I walked away, frightened and confused. Among those emotions, deep down I also felt... excited.

———————————————

This chapters a bit longer than the last few, which I'm pretty happy about. I try to make my chapters longer, but I just can't. I don't want there to be any unnecessary parts just added in to make it longer. I know some writers do that and it can being irritating, especially since I'm more of a straight-to-the-point kinda person. Anyway, hoped you liked it! I'll be posting chapter 14 soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126 41 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...
6.6K 517 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
After Dark By Z

Teen Fiction

10.9K 289 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...
7.7K 340 12
{COMPLETE BxB} Cole Parker Blane. He's known for being stuck up and short-tempered and an emotional wreck, and if you asked him he'd probably agree w...