They Should have Done Early R...

By lucyvv717

It's that time of year, and everyone wants to be off school. The weather predicted 11 hours of heavy snow, so... More

4:00
4:20

3:40

17 3 0
By lucyvv717

It's twenty till four at cedar park, and school is supposedly 'over'. I'm heading back to the media center from the art room to wait, trying to process the chaos going on around me. None of the buses are here yet (sadly), but the walkers have been released. I'm beginning to consider walking, but I quickly picture myself with frost bite, probably ruining my pink jacket, which was pretty expensive to start. Okay, maybe I didn't exactly dress for the weather, but, to be fair, I did not know there was going to be this much snow. At this point, I'm really not sure how long we'll be here, but I'd guess no more than an hour. Although, according to the obnoxious loud speaker everyone in the entire school has trained themselves to tune out, the buses may not even be here until five. Hopefully that isn't true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
65.1K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
39.4K 851 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad