My Arranged Husband

By leejongsuksgirl

HIGHEST : #8 on hot list (26-02-2019) #1 in firstlove #5 in hatred #1 in relation... More

Chapter One
Whole Book
New book!!!

Prologue

23.8K 511 80
By leejongsuksgirl

Edited by Nimiack_stupendo

Pearl's POV:

I am Pearl Bennett and currently at the age of 24. I completed my graduation from New York University in fashion designing, and that was last year. My mother was keen about me joining the family business alongside with my brothers, but I wanted to open a boutique on my own and my father supported me on this, you can go like a typical human and call me daddy's princess, I do not really mind as that is the truth. With the status of my family, I could have opted out to not work at all but I wanted to make an identity of my own. Despite of voicing out their opinions against it, my family was very supportive as they never stopped me and extended their helping hand whenever I needed.

Like even though I was the one who invested the principal amount for the boutique I'm running now, when I told my family that I need inspiration for my designs, they helped me to travel various countries like France, Germany, China, India and many more. Because I can only know their culture by observing them while being in there personally and adapting the way of their fashion to bring diversity to my designs and make them different from the pattern the American were used to.

My walk in closet is full of various types of clothes, shoes, ornaments and countless other accessories because I have an obsession to always look pretty for my own self. But other than these, I'm not very fond of wealth as I don't keep more than one car for my personal chores and I just own that one vacation house near the sea which was a gift from my father. But to meet up to my every demand, my family made sure that efficient people worked for me.

I was named Pearl by my granny because in her prospect I am very precious. By the love my family showered me with, I always felt myself precious indeed. Just like my name.

My father is managing his family business and owns many malls, hotels and so on and my mother is from one of the richest families of America who is currently managing a trust fund named after her father. My elder brother Christen is helping papa in business and my evil twin brother Armin is trying to start his own hotel business.

I think I was made by God on a Sunday, because in my 5 feet 6 glory I am drop dead gorgeous. Conceited? I know. The girls around me usually hate me and nothing stops them from bitching about me behind my back. As if I care! It is not my fault that I am perfect in all perspective. But they are the same people who try to always please me and almost beg to be my friend cause that's where all the attentions are.

I was always treated like a princess as I am the only daughter of the family. I can have all of the luxuries I want and support from my family. But they want only one thing in return and that is to marry Ryan Anderson who is the only son of Robin Anderson, one of the closest friends of my father.

Ryan Anderson has the looks of Hugo Boss's model and is the most eligible bachelor of America. He can be the hero of any CEO employee love story but he is yet to be the CEO of his father's company. Only if he was having a relation with one of his employees! I know too cliche to handle, right?

He is now 26 years old and soon won't be a bachelor anymore, since we'll be married. I am actually happy that I will marry him. It is not like that Nathaniel Morrow will be interested in me anyways, so why not a Hugo Boss model!

Thinking who is Nathan, right? He is my neighbor and a long time crush. He is a doctor and in France for a seminar right now. I hoped all my life I will have a love life with the guy next door. But he does not even take another look at me while the other boys are dying to be my boyfriend even though they were aware of my engagement with Ryan.

I did not try to attract him though as I was not desperate. But if he had liked me back I would have pursued my family to let me marry him. But he did not.

The only other boy who did not look at me was Ryan himself. He was always typing on his phone whenever he visited us along with his father. I knew he was a businessman and he tends to be busy. But still I was a little bit curious what he did on that all the time. His lack of interest to get along with me was probably the reason why I got attracted to Nathan as I often found myself wondering if marrying Ryan will do me good or not.

I always wanted a fairytale where the princess marry the prince and lives happily ever after.

But I could have my happily ever after even with him, right?

Ryan's POV:

Ryan Anderson. That's me. I was nominated as the most eligible bachelor last month by a famous magazine. I got my graduation degree in business administration from Columbia.

All girls wanted to be my wife even if it lasted one day. Their desperation led me to sleep with many women until I met Natalie Hemming. She was my Personal assistant as well as my girlfriend. She was not like all the women who spends hours in order to keep themselves beautiful and slim. Instead, she was very simple and caring. After meeting her I did not even feel to go on a date with anyone else. At first, she did not trust me enough to be my girlfriend when she already knew I had a fiancee but I am an Anderson and an Anderson always got what they want. So, I made her believe in me and that I would not ever think about anyone in my life except her. She believed me but she always felt insecure as she saw the way people pined over Pearl. She had the right reasons for that because in every functions where media is involved I had to take Pearl with me. That hurt her and I could understand her fear of losing me. It broke my heart to see her in pain. But I did not have any other option open.

Pearl. This girl got on my nerves. There was nothing special about her. She was like every other girls whose family had billions of money. She had a curvy figure and men on her feet. It irritated me cause she was always acting like she was very sweet. I mean who was she kidding! Anyone with eyes could have seen that she was a vixen. But for some unknown reason, I could not deny the attraction I felt towards her even after so many years of being engaged to her which made me guilty because I felt like I was cheating on Natalie. Okay, I know what is going on your mind. I already knew I was actually cheating on Pearl but it was not like she was any better than me.

If you are thinking then why I was engaged to her then let me tell you, it was because my father wanted me to marry her because she was his closest friend's daughter and like a daughter to him as well. In the beginning, I did not have any problem with that. In fact, I was really excited to have her as my fiancee. But as the time passed, I came to know the real her. So now, if I could I would have broke the engagement with Pearl and proposed Natalie. But this will anger my father and I could not afford that not until I got what I wanted.

So, I had only one prayer and that was to be saved from marrying her by the grace of God almighty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 40.6K 52
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
545K 34K 47
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
553K 22.4K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3M 127K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...