Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)

By ashleighh5SOS

Arms slid around my waist and I was suddenly twisted around in a swift motion by muscular, tattooed arms. In... More

Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen - part one
thirteen - part two
fourteen
please read :-)
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
NEW TRAILER :-)
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
IMPORTANNNTTTTTT
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
The playlist :-))
Twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
A/N
forty five
forty six
forbidden forty seven
A/N
forty eight
forty nine
!!!!!
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
IMPORTANT
fifty five
fifty six
epilogue

nineteen

82.7K 1.1K 738
By ashleighh5SOS

Days had past by, some easier than the others. I had gotten quite used to the daily check ins with Justine and other doctors, as well as all the tests and scans and what not. A few things I definitely hadn’t gotten used to would be the horrid hospital food, and the uncomfortable bed. I was counting down the days until I got out of here. One thing, or should I say, one person that made it a hell of a lot easier was Luke. He wouldn’t leave my side, unless it was to go and get me some quality food and drinks, or to get something to entertain us. Ever since the incident with Jason, he had stepped up, not that he needed to, but he did. He had been pretty clingy and protective, but I didn’t mind one bit. I needed him. A lot of people wondered how we could spend almost every minute of every day by each other’s sides with out getting sick of one another and wanting to chop each other’s heads off. It was a mystery to me, also. 

Again though, I didn’t mind. 

I had fallen so endlessly in love with the so called dangerous boy with bright blue eyes and blonde hair. I had fallen in so deep, and there was no way to escape. But I wasn’t bothered by that. I hoped to myself he wouldn’t feel the need to escape from me either. It scared me. To think of how I would even deal without him. It made my lip quiver at the thought of it. I was constantly wondering of who I would be now, or what I would be doing now, if I hadn’t moved to Sydney. If Ashton hadn’t been my tour guide of the school, if he hadn’t befriended me and introduced me to 3 of the greatest people I had ever known. If they hadn’t invited me to a party where I met none other then Luke Hemmings.

If I hadn’t agreed to go out with him.

It petrified me. I was so glad I had met him. Never did I once think, that moving from Brisbane to Sydney would cause me to end up where I am today.

It bewildered me, but it was okay.

I felt stirring beside me, and I figured Luke was beginning to wake up.

I watched intently as he stretched his arms out and moved around a fair bit until he flickered his eyes open and the blue of his eyes once again connected with the brown of mine. 

His contagious smile flashed upon his face, his perfect pearl whites showing.

“Morning babe” his raspy, deep, not to mention - extremely fucking sexy morning voice greeted me.

“Hello to you too, sleepy head” I giggled, pecking his lips.

He chuckled, resting his head on my lap, as I played with his gorgeous blonde hair, which I learnt a while ago, he loved.

We’d be making out intensely and then I’d pull slightly at the strands of his hair, and it’d turn him on each and every time. One of his many weaknesses I had figured out.

“Are you nervous, Dans?” he bit his lip.

And that’s when I remembered.

Today was the day.

After suffering day after day in poor hospital conditions and sleeping in an uncomfortable hospital bed with Luke, today was the day we’d be informed on whether or not I was fit to leave on tour with them tomorrow.

Luke and Alex had packed my bags for me, making sure to get whatever I needed, in hope that I’d be going on a plane with them tomorrow.

It turned out that Ashton’s now girlfriend, Ella, would be coming along with us as well. It didn’t take much convincing of his mother; as Kate was fairly close with Ashton’s family and both Kate and Ashton’s mother trusted Ella and Ash. After all Ella wasn’t finished learning the drums yet.

Part of me felt sorry for Calum, considering he was the only one who didn’t have a girlfriend. So he’d practically be 9th wheeling on tour, if that was even a thing.

Back to the subject though, I was extremely nervous, now that I was reminded. I’m pretty sure Luke was too, but he was trying his best to stay strong for me.

“Um, I, no, I mean, well, I-” I stuttered, “Y-yeah, I am” I finished.

Luke bit his lip, did I mention that was one of my weaknesses and he was clearly aware of that? Dick.

“Babe, no matter what happens, we’ll make it work, I promise” he reassured.

“Don’t make promises that you can’t keep, Lucas” I sighed.

“Sorry. Dans, I, I just, I’m trying to make you feel better, I’m sorry” he sighed heavily.

“Luke, it’s alright. Just, I don’t know. I don’t even want to think about it” I said quietly.

That’s when I saw it.

Luke always slept shirtless, something I surely didn’t mind. 

Until now.

Among the scars on his arm that had faded so much since I first saw them after finding the razor in his bathroom, there was a cut that surely wasn’t there before.

I could tell.

It was fresh, from at least a couple of days ago.

Why would he do it again? Was it my fault? Was there something going on?

Luke was talking, but I could no longer hear his words.

It was like a kick in the gut. It felt like that anyway.

It hurt.

It hurt me, that he had hurt himself.

In that moment, I was so overwhelmed and I couldn’t control myself, I started crying. Sobbing even.

“D-daniella? W-what’s going on? Babe? Dans? Wh-at’s wrong?” he started panicking, pulling me into his chest and wrapping his arms firmly around my waist, rubbing my back and whispering soothing things into my ear.

After what felt like an hour of crying, but was probably only a good 20 or so minutes, I had calmed down, and was able to properly speak.

“Dans, what’s the matter? Did I say something? I’m sorry if I upset you, I just, I-” he stammered, but I cut him off.

“What happened to never again, Luke? I thought this was over?” I questioned, more to myself then anyone. 

After a few minutes of silence, he caught on to what I meant and looked straight into my eyes with guilt written all over his face.

“I-I’m s-sorry” he whispered, so quietly that it made me wonder if I was supposed to hear it, at all in the first place.

“W-When? Why, Luke? Why?” I croaked out.

“The night someone I thought was one of my closest friends almost killed the most important person in my life. The night I almost lost my princess. The night I failed her. I couldn’t take it anymore, Daniella. You’re always the only thing stopping me from hurting myself, and that night, I was the one that caused your almost death. Don’t say I didn’t take part in what happened, because you and I both know what happened. If I had believed you, we wouldn’t even be sitting here. I felt like shit. I just wanted to hold you, and they wouldn’t even let me see you. So I-I did it. And I’m sorry. I failed you again, and I’m sorry, Daniella. You deserve so much better than me, Daniella, and I’m sorry I put you through hell and back, but I love you. I’m sorry” he choked out, tears falling from his eyes.

This time, it was my turn to be strong. It was my turn to hold him while he cried.

That was the thing I loved about this relationship, it didn’t strictly focus on me crying my eyes out and him comforting me, he could cry into my arms as well. 

Even though it broke me to pieces, absolutely shattered me seeing him this way, I had to be strong for him. 

“Luke baby, come here” I cooed, wrapping my arms around me as he sobbed in to the crook of my neck.

I played with the strands if his tousled and messed up hair, and rubbed his back.

It hurt so much, seeing such a beautiful human fall to pieces right in front of me, especially when that beautiful human was the boy I had fallen deeply in love with and didn’t deserve one bit of all the things he was put through.

“You have nothing to be sorry for, Luke” I whispered, “I love you, Luke, so much. Please baby, stop blaming yourself for what happened that night, please. I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you when you needed me Luke, but I’m here now and I’m not leaving, okay” I whispered into his ear, followed by other things, until his cries eventually slowed down and just turn in to little sniffles. 

He lifted his head and his eyes stared into mine.

I noticed whenever he cried, his eyes turned a deeper shade of blue.

He sat up, pulling me into his chest. 

He moved us around; so he was leaning against the head of the bed and I was practically straddling him.

I pulled my head from out of the warmth and comfort of his chest and faced him.

“T-Thank you” he mumbled,

We were so close, our noses were touching and our breathing was heavy.

“For?” I whispered,

“Being the most amazing person that’s ever come into my life and actually bothered to stay even after seeing me at my weakest state, flaws and all” he explained,

it made my heart flutter, and it also hurt to know no one else had ever bothered to figure Luke out and help him. I was at the same time glad that Luke knew how much I cared for him.

“I love you, Lucas” I mumbled, pecking his lips but lingering there for a moment.

“I love you too, princess, but don’t call me that” he laughed, teasing me.

“Anything for you, Lucas” I winked, making him groan.

---

Luke and I jumped, immediately detangling ourselves from one another as Justine and the doctor who had been taking care of me and running my tests, etc burst in to the room, along with my father who had given Luke and I a stern look and the bands tour manager.

“I, uh - sorry” Luke mumbled, pushing himself off of the hospital bed and sitting down in the uncomfortable chair that was placed next to my bed.

He scratched his neck, muttering words I couldn’t make out under his breath. 

That was probably the millionth time we had been caught, I guess you could say, practically on top of each other when someone walked in to the room. It took a lot of convincing to let Luke stay in my room after visiting hours, especially in the same bed as me for the doctors to agree, but I’m guessing my father had a stern word with them because as much as he despised the thought of his daughter in a bed with no other than Luke Hemmings, he had grown to trust Luke, and I think he secretly knew Luke would make my recovery a hell of a lot better; and that he did.

However that didn’t prevent any of the doctors or nurse’s scolding us every time they burst into the room and we were on top of each other.

I took in a deep breathe, looking to Luke for a solid moment to see how panicked he looked. He looked scared as hell. 

All I wanted to do was take him in my arms and reassure him that everything would be okay, but I couldn’t do that. 

Because I had no idea whether or not everything would be okay. For all I knew, these people standing at the edge of my bed might be about to inform me the boys have to leave without me.

“So, Daniella, after intently watching your recovery slowly develop over the days you’ve been here, we’ve seen a fair amount of improvement in your state.” The doctor, who’s name I remembered as Dr. Joe began.

I nodded, practically urging him to go on.

I could feel the tension in the room, and it scared me.

“We’ve come to the conclusion you will be able to be released tomorrow,” he continued, making me grin from ear to ear.

“However. You cannot be released until after 2pm tomorrow.” he finished.

Wait, what?

“B-but, our flights at 9am tomorrow!” Luke stuttered.

“I’m aware of this. Daniella’s medication is unable to arrive until 2pm tomorrow. She’s not allowed to leave until then. Meaning, you will have to go on a different flight then her.” the doctor said, as if it was obvious.

“John, can’t you organize for me to go on the same flight as Daniella?! I’m not leaving without her, and I am not letting her get on a plane by herself!” Luke yelled.

“Luke, I tried. There’s no available tickets left on the flight she’s going on, I’m sorry.” John sighed.

“B-but John! There’s got to be something you can do! For fucks sake!” Luke snapped, before he put his head in his hands.

“Luke, it’s not a big deal! She’ll be with you tomorrow night, at the latest.” John explained.

“What do you fucking mean, ‘At the latest’?!” Luke asked, clearly annoyed.

“Her medication gets here at 2pm, at the earliest.” Justine spoke up,

“And when’s the latest?!” Luke questioned, about to blow up, I could sense it.

“2pm, the next day...” she whispered.

Luke’s eyes almost popped out of his head.

What the fuck was happening.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Luke shouted, his hands formed fists and his knuckles were turning white, he wanted to hit something.

“There’s one more thing, Luke.” John muttered,

“What else could there fucking be?!” Luke asked,

“The time of the original flight has been changed to 2am this morning. We need to leave in 2 hours, meaning you need to leave the hospital in 1 hour to finish packing your shit” he explained, biting his lip. I’m guessing he’d seen Luke at his worst before.

My eyes were focused on Luke.

I was expecting him to blow the fuck up and punch something, yet he didn’t.

He slid down the wall, crying silently.

Just when I thought I’d seen him at his worst, well I guess I was yet to experience it.

“Can you all just, get out” I spoke, for the first time in this conversation.

They all silently nodded, walking out and shutting the door behind them.

I got up off the bed, sitting down next to Luke.

I wrapped my arms around Luke, cradling him, the only sound preventing the room from being in complete silence was his quiet and muffled sobs, that broke me in half, it hurt so much that I began silently crying along with him. 

Anybody else would think we were completely and 110% fucking insane by the way we were acting right now.

48 hours was the most we would be away from each other, but it was by far, too many hours, in the eyes of us both.

Heyyyyyyy guys :-)
So this was a long and sad chapter for me to write :-(
I hope you guys enjoyed it :-)
Also, guess who's going to be co-writing a new Michael fan fic soon ;--)
I NEED A SHIP NAME FOR DANIELLA AND LUKE HELP, COMMENT BELOW OKAY
love you all & thanks for all the support on this book! :-)
- ash 
xxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 697 18
"Don't do that ." I spoke before I bit my bottom lip . "What is it that I did? , If I may ask ?" He chuckled deeply clearly amused with how he affec...
232 0 31
Tears stung my eyes. How does he? Why does he? What's he trying to do? Bring me down? Show people who I am now? How does he know? He knows my name an...
182K 5.3K 39
" Are you a virgin?" He asked standing above me very dominant. " Yeah," I answered honestly. " You want me to be the only one touching you down here...
354 37 28
He had a black eye and a busted lip. His shirt was scrunched up and wrinkly at the collar and splotches of blood decorated it. His hands were in his...