Lee Pace's Characters Prefere...

By platypusgdfan

Ever wondered what it'll be like to be with Ned the Pie Maker or Thranduil or Joe MacMillan? Or what would i... More

Introduction: Characters' Profiles
How You Met (Part 1)
How You Met (Part 2)
First Dates (Part 1)
First Dates (Part 2)
Kisses
Secrets (Part 1)
Secrets (Part 2)
Thunderstorms
When He Caught You Singing
Hugs
Movie Nights
How He Annoys You
How He Makes It Up to You (Part 1)
How He Makes It Up to You (Part 2)
One Item of Clothing/Jewelry of His
Waking Up Next to Him

Songs That Reminded You of Him

1.4K 44 14
By platypusgdfan

Ned the Pie Maker (Pushing Daisies):

Ho Hey – The Lumineers

"I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart,

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet."

That was exactly how it felt like when you found Ned. You complimented each other well. You made him want to open up more, be less isolated, less shy, while he made you want to be more optimistic, more loving, and more open to new experiences. Over the short course of time of knowing him, Ned had quickly become your everything.

Joe MacMillan (Halt and Catch Fire):

I Wanna Be Yours – Arctic Monkeys

"Secrets I have held in my heart,

Are harder to hide than I thought,

Maybe I just wanna be yours,

I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours."

The secrecy that shrouded your relationship with Joe made you craved for him that much more than anyone else you had ever been with. You wanted to learn everything there was to know about him. You wanted him to open up to you. You wanted to be his rock. You loved the rough edges, and his softer sides. He became your poison, and you wished one day you would be able to announce to the world that you were his, and that he was yours.

Aaron Tyler (Wonderfalls):

Can't Get Enough – Basenji

"I can't get enough of you,

I'm falling into this again."

The love and courtship between you and Aaron had always been exciting, and quite the rollercoaster ride; there was never a dull moment with him. His jokes, his cheekiness, his geeky-ness, and nerdy-ness. His playful kisses and hugs. His frequent whispers of sweet nothings in your ear. He was a growing man-child and you loved him for it. He always kept you on your toes, and you could never get enough of him.

Thranduil (The Hobbit):

I Will Be There – Odessa

"If you ever need someone to cry to,

If you ever need someone to hold you,

I will be there,Standing by your side."

This song perfectly described the way you felt about Thranduil's love. He was a protective lover, and a gentleman. He was always there for you, regardless how crazy and ugly things got. He never shied away from your unexpected calls, crying on the other line or just to say hi, nor did he turn away from your mood swings. He loved you exactly for who you were – flaws and everything.

Roy Walker (The Fall):

Latch (Acoustic) – Sam Smith

"You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down,

You, you enchant me even when you're not around,

If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down,

I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found."

You always felt like you were the luckiest person for having met Roy, just as he thought the same about meeting you. You helped him through his dark spells, as he helped you through your own crazies. You were always enticed by his ability to weave any story from thin air, while he was amazed by your acceptance of him. He never thought he would be so lucky to meet a real life princess, just as you thought Prince Charming only existed in fairytales until you met Roy.

Whit Coutell (Ceremony):

I Got You Babe – Sonny & Cher

"And when I'm sad, you're a clown, 

And if I get scared, you're always around."

Whit's enthusiastic outlook of life, brimming confidence, and ever supportive nature always ensured you that he got you no matter what. He was always around to cheer you up when you were down, or be there to console you when you were feeling scared. He made you feel secured and whole. He had your back, just like the way you had his.

Garrett (Twilight):

I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) – Sleeping At Last

"And when I come home, yeah I know I'm gonna be,

I'm gonna be the man who's coming home to you."

This song had always reminded you of Garrett and his intense love and loyalty towards you. His constant assurance that he would always be there for you, that you had changed his life, and that you made him strive to be a better person. He made you feel special and safe. How was it possible that someone who had lived for hundreds and hundreds of years would find you to be this interesting, so much so, that he would do anything for you? It still baffled you how it happened - how someone like Garrett could be so fascinated by you, just as you were so utterly intrigued by him.

Ronan the Accuser (Guardians of the Galaxy):

    Electric Love  – BORNS 

"Baby, your electric love,

Electric love.

Rushing through me,

Feel your energy rushing through me."

From that night when you first met Ronan till today, he had been haunting your mind. Falling in love with him was like being struck by lightning, hence this song. It always reminded you of the way you felt about him. His piercing blue eyes, his strong arms around you, his love of astronomy and the mystery of the universe, and most of all, the way he made you feel whenever he was by your side.

Roman (Possession):

Bad Things – Machine Gun Kelly ft. Camila Cabello

"Am I out of my head?Am I out of my mind?

If you only knew the bad things I like,

Don't think that I can explain it,

What can I say, it's complicated."

Your friends and family had always questioned your relationship with Roman, with his background and overall attitude; they never understood how you could love a man like Roman. It was precisely the mystery which surrounded Roman that got you hooked in the first place. He was unlike anyone else you've ever met. The more you got to know him, the more you realized how much you wanted to be with him... forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 31 10
This story is not based anywhere along the actual show's storyline and may be considered mature if you do not like mild to moderate violence and mode...
711K 15.4K 110
I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!! There will be lots of triggers! Like my whole story could potentially be a trigger, if any below trigger you this is...
22.8K 1.8K 55
Sansa Stark always wanted the lush and lavish life, Jae Gatsby had it. But the king had others plans for her in westeros. Can Gatsby save her from t...
18.7K 525 44
I was once called a peacekeeper. The carefree, lover of life. Once, but not now. Now, I don't even think I can call myself a human. Not after what...