British Guys Aren't Cute

By UnicornFartGlitter

'Fact: British guys are not cute. Never have been; never will be!' Meet Nora. During the day, she's a crazed... More

British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter One
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Two
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Three
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Four
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Five
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Six
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Seven
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Eight
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Nine
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Ten
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Eleven
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twelve
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Thirteen
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Fourteen
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Sixteen
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Seventeen
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Eighteen
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Nineteen
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twenty
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twenty-One
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twenty-Two
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twenty-Three
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twenty-Four
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twenty-Five
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twenty-Six
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twenty-Seven
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twenty-Eight
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Twenty-Nine
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Thirty
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Thirty-One
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Thirty-Two
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Thirty-Three
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Thirty-Four
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Thirty-Five
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Thirty-Six
British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Thirty-Seven
British Guys Aren't Cute - Epilogue

British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Fifteen

43.4K 1K 98
By UnicornFartGlitter

'Perfection is what American women expect to find in their husbands... but English women only hope to find in their butlers,'

Somerset Maugham

Chapter Fifteen

Post 268

So, we are all familiar with Yahoo Answers? Correct? You post a question and people answer you, simple? Well, a woman posted asking 'what makes British guys so hot?', my first though was nothing! They are just like normal guys! But then I started reading the answers, and I stumbled across this beauty,'oh gosh I know what you mean! They're just so... hot I guess because of: they're really clean, like they shower everyday and smell great; well educated/well read; gentlemanly: will give u their coat if its cold, hold the door for u, pay the bill etc; well dressed; polite; Interesting; the accent!'.

This girl has never met a British guy in her life. Don't all guys shower everyday? And all countries will have guys that don't; they do not read well, nor are the well educated! That's the stereotypical accent talking; give you their coat if your cold, hold the door, and pay the bill? WTF, isn't that just standard date behaviour; well dressed — err, no! Just no; and finally the accent, the stereotypical, very untrue accent. 

I must admit there was a bloody good comment that made me have some faith in the human race, '"um... alcohol consumption. I don't mean that they are the ones doing the drinking either, sweetie,”

"In the town where I was born, Lived a man who sailed to sea, And he told us of his life, In the land of submarines,"

"I thought we left the karaoke bar ten minuets ago?" Skye questioned, as Tyler skipped ahead on the empty street, singing The Beatles to himself. 

"You might of baby, but I never leave the karaoke bar!" Tyler smiled back at her, before continuing to hum the tune. 

"How have you lasted so long in public without being sectioned?" Skye questioned, not quite believing that Tyler could be as crazy as he was. Five minuets before, he had bought a random umbrella from a shop and had put it up, even though it hadn't rained all week. 

"My agent always has no choice but to bail me out, I'm too awesome to go to the nut house!" 

"So that's who you were waiting for when we met, your agent?" Skye questioned, running to catch up with Tyler, who was once again singing Yellow Submarine to himself. 

"No, of course not! Asking your agent to bail you out is sad! Actually it's beyond sad! That's like Linsey Lohan sad! I was waiting for a leprechaun to rescue me!" Tyler shrugged, acting like waiting for a leprechaun to bail you out of prison is a normal thing to do. 

"I'm guessing the leprechaun never showed up?" 

"A unicorn appeared instead," he answered simply, his brown eyes filled with glee. 

"And I though I was crazy!" Skye replied, raising her eyebrows slightly, "Compared to you, I'm totally sane!" 

"Awe, it's okay baby-boo! You are mental awesomed too, you just haven't realised your full potential!" Tyler smiled before patting her back. 

"Mental awesomed?" Skye repeated. "Do I even want to ask?" 

"Probably not," Tyler smiled. "Most people would say mentally incapable, I prefer to say awesome instead!" Skye just shook her head in reply, wondering how the hell she had thought that Tyler was perfectly sane! The couple walked up the street in silence, their thoughts in their own word of crazy.

"We all live in a yellow submarine," Tyler sung quietly to himself, unable to stay quiet any longer. Tyler was famous for his inability to stay silent or still for any period longer than thirty-seconds. No director could have him on set while waiting for somebody to finish filming a scene, last time he had to wait, he ended up setting fire to the building and burning down the entire building! "yellow submarine, yellow submarine" he continued before going silent once again. 

"We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine," Skye sung, continuing on the song with a smile. Memories had flooded her from when she was little, and her mother was singing 'Yellow Submarine' to her so she would sleep. Her mother had been a huge massive Beatles fan, and the traditional lullabies used to send children to sleep was replaced by Beatle songs - not that Skye had minded. Tyler looked up at Skye, smiling slightly, his brown eyes filled with glee.

His heart was pumping loudly in his chest, making him want to wrap his arms around Skye and never let her go. He had never met anybody like her before, and he loved it. 

"I want to show you something," He smiled.

"Should I be scared?" Skye questioned, snapping out of her day dream.

"Very,"

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH SOWHENYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MAMABEATSEBABAAAAHHHH!" Sean, Nora and MIlo sang, drunk as skunks, while watching The Lion King. Milo had joined them just over two hours ago, and was now and truly pissed.

"Look at all the-" Nora slurred before hiccuping "-pretty animals". Sean and Milo continued to sing the Circle of Life, their voices growing louder and louder. 

"From the day we arrive on the planet," Milo sang, standing up from the sofa they had been sitting on. 

"And blinking, step into the sun," Sean continued, joining Milo by standing up from the sofa, leaving Nora sitting alone wondering what the hell was going on.

"There's more to see than can ever be seen, More to do than can ever be done, There's far too much to take in here" Milo replied, singing a few lines before stretching his arms out. 

"More to find than can ever be found, But the sun rolling high, Through the sapphire sky, Keeps great and small on the endless round," Sean sang, Nora quickly downed her drink, knowing that the chorus was coming up. 

"IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!" Sean and Milo sang, sounding worse than a clowder of dying cats. "And it moves us all," Nora pressed her hands hard down on her ears, trying to save her hearing from the torture of hearing Sean and Milo sing. 

"Through despair and hope. Through faith and love," Sean sang loudly, before finishing off his drink.

"Till we find our place, on the path unwinding." Milo continued, while Nora buried her head into her pillow, wishing that she had chosen any other film other than one with songs that Sean and Milo could sing along to.

"In the Circle... the Circle of Life," They sang together, completely and utterly out of tune. Nora pushed herself off the sofa, unable to withstand anymore, before marching off to fill up her glass. 

Milo automatically noticed that she had left and followed her to the kitchen, leaving Sean to sing alone.

"Hey - are you okay?" he questioned her as he caught up with her in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Nora replied with a light smile on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked, sobering up a little.

"I'm fine," He smiled brightly.

"What happened earlier? Why didn't you call?" Nora asked, making sure it didn't come across as if she was angry at him, she simply wanted to know why he didn't when she left a note telling him to. 

Milo's expression turned dark as she asked, a mix of emotions filling his eyes. "N-nothing, just something came up, that's all," Milo replied quickly before grabbing a bottle off the unit and filling up his glass.

"You're lying," Nora simply replied, "what happened?"

"Nothing, nothing happened, stop worrying Nora," he replied, flashing her a smile as fake as Paris Hilton, before leaving Nora alone in the kitchen. 

Something had happened, and he was keeping a secret from Nora. It would only be a matter of time before she found out, and it wouldn't be pretty when she did.

Tyler dragged Skye into Regent's Park, Skye not quite sure to where the hell he was taking her. 

"Ty! Where the hell are we going?" Skye questioned, her voice loud. She was kind of scared of where the hell they were going, if this was any other guy dragging her into a park at 11pm at night, she would have killed him by now! But she strangely trusted Tyler, to an extent. 

"You'll see!" He replied, a smirk playing on his lips. Skye rolled her eyes at him, knowing that it had been stupid to think that she would be able to get a decent answer from him. Suddenly music started to play in the background, a mix of different sounds all making a perfect sound that Skye recognised. They turned left and came face to face with a padlocked iron gate. The gate stood in the way to the open air theatre. The locked gate and the fact that it was 11pm told Skye that nobody was supposed to be in the theatre. She smiled slightly as she looked at Tyler, before walking over to the gate and climbing over it. She jumped off the top and over to the other side, before looking back at Tyler who was still standing on the other side of the gate. 

"Come on then, smelly!" she shouted to him. He smirked slight before climbing the gate, taking about two-seconds to get from one side to the other. Tyler walked up the her and held her hand, before they both walked into the theatre. 

The entire theatre was covered in thick smoke, lasers lighting up the out-door theatre. The loud blissful music filled the air as a band on the stage played, making Skye want to dance around with the crowd that filled the theatre. 

"What is this?" Skye shouted over the music so Tyler could hear her.

"It's my friend's party. He likes to hold weird indie gigs like this in places that he shouldn't be holding gigs!" Tyler shrugged, explaining to Skye.

"That's kinda awesome!" Skye replied, a smile on her face. The band were brilliant, with a slow beat that made you want to dance around with a smile. Tyler didn't reply, instead he pulled her into where everyone was dancing, nodding hello to a few people as they did before letting the music take over. 

Half an hour later and they left the dance floor. Physically they were tired, but mentally they were wide awake, smiles lighting up their faces.

"Ty! I knew you would make it!" a voice called as they walked over to where the alcohol was. Tyler spun around before recognising the guy. 

"Jay! Long time man! You really think I would miss a reason to trespass?" Tyler joked. As soon as Skye set eyes on Jay, her gaydar went off the scales. Towering over Skye, Jay had forest green eyes, almost too bright to be real. His eyes were slightly covered with messy brown hair, making him have the just-out-of-bed look. If he wasn't gay, and she wasn't on a date with Tyler, Skye would have jumped his bones already.

"I guess not! Who's the pretty blonde?" Jay questioned, his gaze turning to Skye. It was a well known fact that you never saw Tyler with a one night stand, always a girlfriend. Of course there were woman who he was just with for the benefits, but nobody ever saw him with them.

"Who's the pretty gay?" she questioned with an eyebrow raised. Jay looked at her in surprise, before a smile crept onto his face.

"I like her, Ty! She's got spunk! Have you got a gay brother?" Jay replied, a grin on his lips. Jay always knew when he liked somebody from the first sentence they said to him. It was a talent. If he didn't like them from their first sentence, he would just walk away, not caring if it was rude or not.

"I've got a gay best friend," She replied, smiling. 'Sean needs a date' Skye thought to herself, not really caring that she was setting her best friend up with a guy she had met five-seconds ago. 

"Is he single?" Jay questioned, Skye just nodded in reply. "Cute?" he asked.

"Very!" Skye smiled, liking the fact that he had asked if he was single before he was cute. 

"Give her my number Ty, she's got a date to set me up on!" Jay smiled. Tyler opened his mouth to reply when he was cut off by sirens. Police sirens. 

"Shit!" Jay swore before turning to the crowd. The band had heard the sirens and were trying to pack up as much of their equipment as possible but nobody else had really heard it. "EVERYBODY - GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" he shouted, getting everybody's attention before all hell broke loose as people tried to get out of the front gate.

Tyler grabbed Skye's hand and pulled her away from everyone, and towards the back of the theatre. They escaped out a back exit of the theatre before running into the park, not daring to look back for one-second and never letting go of each others hands.

so. tired. I wasn't suppose to write this tonight, i wasn't going to finish it but I did (obviously) so yea.. I'm tired.

Song on the side is Miike Snow's 'Burial' (MIike snow was the band that was playing in the theater) 

Thank you to every single one of you for reading and please continue to vote! It means sooo much to me! :D 

Gonna sleep now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 5K 46
Some things are just unintended... like bumping into a conceited vampire at a party, hating his guts then - against all your better judgement and fre...
38.1K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
1.1M 14.3K 32
Sophie is a normal seventeen year old. She has average grades, a bestfriend and lives in a normal house. Her secret? She's the princess of the United...
507 11 6
raised in a church her entire life, y/n yearned for adventure outside of stupid acts for a simple rush of adrenaline. she wanted to run from cops, st...