My Mute Mate

By lovely_imperfections

Dustin and Valerie have lived their lives in fear of their father. He wasn't abusive or mentally ill. He was... More

My Mute Mate
Mayday Parade Can't Save Me Now (1)
I Can't Order Pizza Anymore! (2)
The Broken Howl of Freedom (3)
Basic Kidnapping Nothing Much (4)
Meet the Alpha (5)
My Cell Master is My Mate (6)
Big Brothers and Hospitals SUCK! (7)
What's a Dance Party without Kidnapping? (8)
A Couple of Werewolves Ready to Start a Fight! (9)
OMFG!
Getting the Luna's Forgiveness (10)
Shopping with the Sister (11)
This was my choice. I chose it (12)
The Day After (13)
God, I hate needles! (14)
Remedy (15)
End My Pain or I'll End You (16)
I'm So Done With Wooden Chairs! (17)
Cotton Candy Head Bites Back! (18)
Thank you!
HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL BALLS! (20)
IM BACK!
HOLD UP
HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL BALLS! (20)
Best Feeling In The World (21)
Explanation Time (22)
Little Kiss-Blocking Cub (23)
Smitten With You (24)
IM A BITCH

Valerie, please be okay (19)

109K 4.2K 937
By lovely_imperfections

Valerie
~~~~~

I could hear the vicious growls outside the bunker I was in. There were many bunkers that were spread out. I was in a bunker with Sierra and a few young girls that couldn't be older than 10.

It's sad to think that their parents are out there fighting.

Sierra squeezes my hand tighter when we hear the snarls and growls getting closer and louder.

One of the girls started crying and she fell on her knees. "M-my p-p-parents are d-dead" She stuttered.

My heart went out to her as I ran to her and held her in my arms. I was stroking her hair and whispering comforting words when the lock on the door broke and the door slammed open. Two big, buff guys walked in like they're the shit with blood all over them.

"Is there a Valerie in here?" Buff guy #1 asked roughly. I let out a whimper because I was scared shitless.

They knew I was here.

"I know she's in here. Come out, Valerie before we kill this whole pack!" Buff guy #2 threatened.

I let out a shaky breath and was about to stand up when I was pushed down hard.

I turned around and saw Sierra slowly standing up. A tear slipped out of her eye while some were slipping out mine.

"I am Valerie" Sierra lied. She kept a strong guarded face as she walked up to the rogues.

Buff guy #1 looked at her up and down. While Buff guy #2 didn't even look at her.

Suddenly, Buff guy #2 stabbed Sierra in the stomach with a strange-looking dagger. Sierra cried out in pain.

Buff guy #2 growled "Do you think we're stupid, pup?! We've seen her before and you don't look a thing like her"

Then Buff guy #1 grabbed Sierra and held the dagger to her neck. "Better come out here, Valerie! Or your little pack member dies!"

I breated a shaky breath while I stood up. I walked into their direction. "Don't hurt her" I croaked.

"Ahhh.. The famous Valerie shows face. Sorry for the damage, princess. We need you" Buff guy #2 teased.

Buff guy #1 dropped Sierra on floor and I ran to her. Buff guy #1 threw me over his shoulder.

"Take her to the van, Brad" Buff guy #2 ordered.

"Yes Keith" He answered.

He ran out of the bunker and into the woods while I was pounding on his back.

He tripped over a log because he was focusing on my hits. "Goddammit" He muttered.

Then, I slammed into a tree with Brad's face really close to mine. "I know things, princess. Everyone does. I know the reason you can't speak and I know who you really are" I looked deep into his eyes. All I saw was raw anger and amusement.

"You're confused about how I know you, huh? Well get a clue because there's more of us. People want you and your power. Be careful, sweetheart" Brad explained. I struggled against him because he was creepy. I slapped him and he became really angry.

"You know, Boss said to not hurt you, but you're getting on my nerves, princess" He snarled before punching me in the face and kicking me in the rib. I fell on the floor as tears streamed down my face.

The rogue screamed in pain. Next thing I saw was the rogue laying dead next to his heart.

I screamed in shock and covered my mouth as a shaky sob escaped. What the hell? What just happened?!

Someone touched my shoulder and I flinched in shock. Quickly, I turned around to see a handsome, sexy, strong built guy around 19 or 20. I could feel the Alpha power on him. I would shamelessly check him out if it weren't for his left hand covered in blood. I was breathing hard as I pointed to his hand and quickly turned to the rogue. "Y-you- th-that" I sputtered.

"Are you okay?" He asked again. He genuinely looked concerned before quickly covering it up. His shocked face was the last thing I saw before my legs caved in and my body fell down.
~~~

Jackson
~~~~~~

I growled and threw the phone across the room, allowing it to smash into pieces.

"What's wrong?" My grandmother asked.

"Idiot rogues think they can attack my land" I snarled. I kissed her cheek and said goodbye before jumping out the window, shifting mid-air.

It took me one hour to make it to pack lands. I could already hear the rough snarls and growls. I could smell the stinky stench of rogue all over my pack. It made my wolf and I growl.

I didn't know which way to head. My wolf was telling me to head left and I trust him. So, I went left. When I was heading left, something weird went through me. Like a weird sensation.

'What's going on?' I asked my wolf.

'I-I don't know. Something's off' He answered.

I heard a girl whimper and that sent my wolf into protection mode. I ran faster towards that way to see a rogue pinning another rogue by the neck. The rogue being pinned was a girl. A pretty girl. She sent my wolf into a frenzy.

What the fuck?

I saw the other rogue punch the pretty girl and kick her. All I saw was red. I ran to the rogue and snapped his neck before pulling out his heart. NEVER hit a woman.

I turned to see the girl with her back turned away from me. I could tell she was crying. "Are you okay?" I asked her cautionly.

I could tell she didn't hear me because she was too busy focusing on the dead rogue. "Are you okay?" I asked again.

She finally looked at me but her eyes were filled with fear.

'She's scared of you!' My wolf whined.

'Why do you care?' I asked curiously. Ever since we saw this girl, he's been crazed. My wolf howled at the girl.

'She is a true beauty' My wolf purred.

I could still hear the battle going on. I must know this girl and how she affects my wolf, but the safety of my pack always comes first.

I picked her up bridal-style and tingles shot up my arm. I looked at her in shock as she looked at me. What?

Can there be a- Nevermind. Pack first. Crazy girl second.

I ran to the nearest safety bunker and set her there. There was no one else in there which I hated. She shouldn't be alone.

"You're going to be fine. I'll come back for you, but now I need to help my pack" I promised.

I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was my wolf or the hope that she could be my second chance, but I leaned in and kissed her cheek. I felt sudden warmth and the amazing tingles when I kissed her cheek.

I quickly locked the bunker and left. I tore my heart a little when I walked away. What is happening??

I lost the rest of the thought when I was engaged in the fight. I shifted and fought alongside my pack.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ricky
~~~~~

After battle, I shifted back and climbed into shorts that someone handed to me. The only thing on my mind was seeing if Valerie and Sierra were okay. Joseph must of had the same idea, because we both sprinted to the bunker they were supposed to be in.

I saw the lock had been broken into and the door was smashed open. I tan in and saw Sierra lying unconsicous on the floor. There were a few girls sobbing in the corner.

Joseph went to comfort them while I checked on Sierra.

"Sierra?" I asked cautiously while checking for any injuries. I growled in anger when I saw a stab wound in her stomach.

"Joseph! She's hurt! Let's get her to the hospital!" I yelled as I picked up Sierra bridal-style. I ran out as fast as I could to the pack hospital.

Caroline gasped at the unconcious Sierra in my arms. "Put her on the bed!" She yelled as she ran ahead to set up a room for her.

I placed Sierra as softly as I could on the bed. Caroline rushed back in and shooed me away to examine her.

I left and sat in the waiting room to wait on any news. Joseph wasn't by my side, maybe he stayed to help those other girls.

'Joe, where are you?' I asked through mindlink

'I just dropped off the other girls at their packhouse. How are they?' He replied.

'They? I don't know about Sierra. Caroline is working on her right now' I explained.

'How's Valerie?' He asked.

Valerie! Where the fuck is she?!

'Joe! She's not with me! She wasn't in the bunker!' I exclaimed.

'WHAT?! WHAT IF THE ROGUES TOOK HER?! WHAT IF SHE'S OUT THERE BY HERSELF!' Joseph yelled.

'Joseph, go ask those girls if they saw anything and i'll go search around' I ordered.

'Okay' He responded.

Valerie, please be okay is all I thought and prayed before I shifted mid-air and ran to the woods to search for Valerie.

>>>>>>>>

Sorry for the suuuper late update! Basketball has been crazy! My team might go to play-offs! Then, soccer starts in two weeks! Don't worry! I won't forget about you guys! This story is going to become a big priority so i'm going to update more often!

Okay!

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
INBOX
ANYTHING ELSE
LOL
BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3M 543K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
37M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
17.6M 513K 45
Stella escapes from her abusive brother and runs into the woods, hoping to survive. After a while of being chased down, she finally finds a house dee...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...