Curious ~OUAT Fanfic~ [Season...

xlaurynwritesx

Cu•ri•ous Inquisitive; eager to know It wasn't weird to be curious, it was just weird to not have any clue as... Еще

•The Beginning•
•Cursed•
•Operation Cobra•
•Prince Charming•
•Shaking•
•A Friend•
•Mystery•
•Taken•
•Closer•
•Savior•

•Believe•

1.2K 34 16
xlaurynwritesx

Maya woke up as Mother Superior woke her up.

"Wake up dear. You have school." She said as she smiled and Maya smiled back kindly. She might've been an orphan, but she was treated well and taken care of. It was weird for her as well. She was the only one that still lived with them. Her story, according to the sisters, was that she was in the ICU as a baby and no one claimed her as their own so they decided to take her in instead. She shared a room with one of the girls becoming a nun, but she had no intention of becoming one.

"Yes ma'am." She said as she yawned and stretched sitting up her roommate wasn't there and her bed was made. Her roommate was always somewhere else but Maya didn't care either way.

"We have some cleaning to do in the-" Mother Superior started looking at the girl who stood up.

"In the dinner hall. I'll be there at five." Maya said knowing what she was going to say, as it never had changed. She always made sure to leave time to visit her favorite teacher.

"You are a clever girl. Now get ready so you won't be late." Mother Superior said gently but stern as she left the room.

Maya began to get ready. Her birthday was coming up and she was excited. Her favorite present was from Ms. Blanchard last year. It was a gold ring with a small jewel in the center. It fit Mayas persona perfectly and it was the only sentimental gift she had ever gotten, aside from the blanket she was given when she was a baby.

She got dressed, brushed her teeth, and put her hair in a messy ponytail. It showed the darker underside of her hair which she liked. She grabbed an apple and the bag lunch made for her on the counter.

She grabbed her backpack and headed to school. She began tossing the apple in the air and catching it. As she walked she looked up at the clock tower that never moved. She felt her leg hit something lightly and looked down to see a Dalmatian.

She bent down and pet it. "Im so sorry doggy." She rubbed the back of its ear as the owner smiled to her. She smiled back and kept walking. Everyone in Storybrooke was very pleasant to be around except for a few which she avoided.

One of the few was the mayor. That was the main reason she stayed away from Henry. She could tell something was different about her, a little off.

As she walked to the entrance of the school she was greeted by an eager Henry. She hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks.

"Hey." Maya waved with her apple in her hand. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"I've been busy with this book. You have to read these." Henry said looking at the book in his hand.

"Yeah. It's my turn to read right?" She said her eyebrow raised as she took it from Henry and began to walk as Henry went with her.

"Yeah, but I think- don't call me crazy okay?" He said as he looked at her.

"I promise I wont." She smiled as she listened curiously.

"The stories. I think they are real." He said as Maya laughed.

She began to realize he was serious. "Wait really?" She looked at him confused.

"A lot of the people in the book are in storybook if you look close enough." Henry said as they went up the stairs.

"I thought it was just a fairytale book of make believe." Maya said to Henry repeating his words from the day before.

"Not anymore. I can prove it." Henry said as he looked at the book.

"Alright then." Maya said pretty convinced he was crazy. "How about you explain at lunch. I have to get to class." Maya sighed.

"Okay, but one more thing." Henry said to Maya as she turned to him. "Don't tell anyone about it yet, okay? Especially not my mom." He said as he looked to her.

Maya nodded. "I won't tell anyone." No one would believe her anyway.

The day went by slowly as Maya found herself wondering how Henry could come up with such a thing. The bell finally rang for lunch and she met up with Henry at the table he always sat at.

Maya sat next to Henry and pulled out her lunch and the apple she didn't eat earlier.

"Ew you like apples." Henry said disgusted as he looked at it in her hand.

"They aren't that bad." She said as she opened her sandwich bag then pulled out the book and put it in front of all of them.

"At first I thought they were just stories, but as I got to the end, things got more interesting." Henry said as he flipped through the book. "I found you in it." Henry said as he pointed to the illustrated picture of two babies one named Maya and the other named Emma.

"That's just a coincidence." Maya shrugged as she looked at it and realized something. "Wait I have a blanket kind of like that one." She looked at it surprised. It had the same color and detailing her baby blanket had.

"See I told you it was real." Henry said with a smile. Maya hadn't seen him smile like that before.

"There is no way. How could this old story know about me? It's just a really detailed coincidence." Maya said taking a bite of her sandwich. She was slightly beginning to believe Henry.

"Or it's the real deal." Henry said his eyebrows raised.

"If it is then who is Emma? I don't know any Emma's." Maya said taking another bite of her sandwich.

"She is your twin." Henry said making Maya choke a bit on her sandwich. She swallowed it and looked at him.

"Me? A twin?" She asked looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yes, and I think we have to find her." Henry said looking to Maya.

"Why us?" She asked confused.

"That's not important now. First you need to believe everything then we can do it." Henry said looking to her. "And another thing. Why is it that me and you are the only ones growing in this town? Explain that?" Henry said looking at her.

Mayas eyes widened. So it isn't normal, she thought. "I'm sure it's all a coincidence." Maya said looking at the book trying to convince him to drop the subject. She read a few words on it seeing 'Snow White and Prince Charming.'

"No it's not." He said looking at the book as the bell rang. "Just read it and then tell me what you think."

"You know I promised I wouldn't call you crazy but it doesn't mean I won't think it." Maya smiled as she put the apple back in her bag and threw away her finished lunch.

"Believe me now or not just don't tell anyone about the part about you and Emma. I know you'll believe me I'm sure of it." Henry said as he began to walk away.

Maya put on her book bag and walked to her class. After it was all over she headed to Ms. Blanchard's classroom.

She saw Henry still packing up as she walked over to the teachers desk. "Hey Henry." Maya said as she Mary Margaret looked up at them.

"Hey. Make sure to do that thing." Henry said trying to not give it away.

"What thing?" She asked confused as she realized. "Oh yeah. Gotcha." She nodded as he smiled.

"What thing?" Ms. Blanchard asked as she looked to Maya.

"It's a secret." Maya smiled.

"What thing Henry?" Mary Margaret asked with her arms crossed.

"I gotta go see Archie. Bye Ms. Blanchard. Bye Maya." Henry said walking out.

"Bye." They both said.

"Who's Archie?" Maya asked confused.

"Henry's therapist." She said to Maya as she sat in her desk.

"Not crazy my butt." Maya said quietly.

"What was that?" Ms. Blanchard asked looking up to her.

"I was wondering why you think me and Henry are so similar." Maya asked sitting in a desk. "Is it because we both don't know our real parents?"

"Maya." Mary Margaret said with a slight sigh and a shake of her head. "I said you two are similar because of your personalities. You both have that sense of adventure and you could both use some happiness. The fact that you don't know your biological parents had absolutely nothing to do with it." She said calmly.

Maya nodded as she pulled out the storybook.

"I see you have the book." Ms. Blanchard smiled to Maya. "Did Henry tell you about how he thinks we are all in it?"

"He said he didn't tell anyone when we were at lunch." Maya said as she closed the book.

"He told me after lunch. I kept asking and he finally gave in." Ms. Blanchard said looking to Maya.

"Who does he think you are?" Maya asked curiously.

"He thinks I'm Snow White." Ms. Blanchard said making Maya freeze up.

Then that means she is my mom, Maya thought. "No way." She whispered to herself.

"Who does he think you are?" She asked looking to Maya.

"No one important." Maya said as she looked down at the cover.

"I have to grade some papers so stay quiet for me okay?" Ms. Blanchard asked with a small smile.

"Okay." Maya smiled back.

She opened the storybook and began to read again. She came across a part about Snow White. She noticed the illustration of Snow White and Prince Charming and looked up to the teacher. They did look similar, but she just thought it was a coincidence. She put up the book and compared it to her covering up the hair. "Hmm." She thought as she put down the book.

"What?" Mary Margaret said as she looked up.

"Nothing." Maya smiled She was trying to keep the secret a secret.

Ms. Blanchard went back to grading and Maya realized it was 4:45. "I have to go help at the church hall. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye sweetie. Be careful." Mary Margaret smiled as Maya left.

She got to the church hall and helped with cleaning. After all the work was done she went and took a shower then headed to bed. She grabbed the baby blanket from under her pillow and held it. She smelled it and kept it close. It smelt like nature and flowers.

She began to fall asleep holding on tight to the blanket. She didn't know why her parents left her or why she hadn't been adopted all this time. She tried not to think to much about it but she did every once in a while and it made her cry.

She fell asleep a single tear falling from her eyes. As she dreamt she began to felt comforted. It felt more like a memory. In her dream she was being held by a man as he smiled down at her. She was a baby. She looked over to see Ms. Blanchard but with long hair. She looked a lot more like the picture of Snow White in the storybook. She looked back to the man and reached for his face. As she did she woke up still holding her blanket. She looked at her alarm clock to see it was 4:30 a.m.

She grabbed the storybook and the flashlight and skipped to the last few pages that she had only seen pictures of. She read of how Emma was sent through the tree and how Maya stayed  with her mom. As she kept going through it looked more like the memory like dream she had just had. It began to explain how Emma would come back on her 28th birthday and how Maya would be lifted from the curse at Emma's first feeling of saviourness. She then got to the last page and read, 'the daughters of Snow White and Prince Charming.' She smiled and traced her finger over the picture of the baby Maya and a vision flashed in her head.

She was lying on the floor and a purple smoke began to surround her. She looked up to see a woman, just like the one in her dream crying on top of her. She began to cry but was overpowered by maniacal laughter. Before she could cry again she couldn't see anything.

She came back to reality and began to rest heavily. She dropped the flashlight and took her hand off the book. In that moment she was convinced that the book was real and that she was the baby Maya. She spent the rest of the morning writing down characters from the book that matched with people in Storybrooke.

After all that time she made a list with the people she could identify.

From what she knew the scary part about it was that it meant the Evil Queen ruled over Storybrooke and also happened to be Henry's mother. The sad part about it was that she didn't know who Prince Charming was and if he was alive or not. The happy part though is that she might have known her birth mother all this time without realizing it.

Mother Superior came in to wake her up and she was already dressed and ready for the day.

"I woke up early this morning." She smiled to the nun as she shoved the book in her book bag and her blanket underneath her pillow.

"Happy birthday dear." The nun smiled as she looked at Maya. She had forgot it was already her birthday. It made her smile. That meant somewhere her sister was celebrating her birthday.

"Oh uh thank you." Maya smiled to her as the nun chuckled and walked over to Mayas roommate. She really was a heavy sleeper. Maya ran out of the door and to school. She couldn't wait to talk to Henry, but at the same time she was scared to. I mean who would want to be friends with the son of the person who cursed a whole land.

She waited at a bench in front of the school and saw Henry walking with his mom.

"Hey." Henry said as he walked to her. Mayor Mills squinted her eyes at Maya. She could tell that the mayor noticed something different about her and t sent shivers up her spine.

"Hey we should get inside." Maya smiled nervously to Henry who nodded. Henry knew everyone was scared of his mom and now he knew why.

"Bye Henry." The mayor said looking to her son.

"Bye mom." He said as he looked to her and walked inside. There was a weird silence and it seemed like Henry didn't like his mom at all.

"Okay so I believe you." Maya blurted out.

"See. I knew you would." Henry responded looking at her.

"But that means your mom-" Maya began.

"Is the Evil queen. I know." Henry nodded. "But it makes senses. Everything that was weird before is fitting together."

"But that's not it Henry." Maya said as she sat down at a table in the cafeteria. Not many kids were at school yet. "I had a dream but it felt like a memory. I saw my parents Henry. And then a vision type thing that felt like a flashback. That's why I believe." Maya explained thinking about the man who was holding her.

"So you know that-" Henry began.

"Ms. Blanchard is Snow White and my mom." She said trying to take everything in.

"And if we don't find your sister then we will be trapped." Henry said looking to Maya.

"But how will we?" Maya asked curiously.

"Okay so yesterday I found some money and used it to find out who my birth mom is." Henry said as he scratched the back of his head.

"I mean I understand where you are coming from but isn't that a bit much?" She said as she looked at him holding her own hands.

"No because I found out her name was Emma too. Emma Swan." Henry said looking at Maya. "I think they might be the same person."

"How can your mom be my twin sister?" Maya asked. "I doubt she had you when she was four." Maya said as she kept imagining herself as Maya Swan. She was never given a last name.

"Well didn't the book say that the curse would reverse for you when she first embraced her saviourness? If that's true then it makes sense. When she did you weren't frozen anymore but she had to have some knowledge to use it." Henry explained.

"Yeah that makes since I guess." Maya said. By now anything was possible. "But when's her birthday?" Maya asked. If it wasn't the same then it wasn't true.

"What's yours?" Henry asked.

"Let's just say it on three." Maya said as Henry nodded.

"One." Henry started as he looked at her.

"Two." Maya said taking a deep breath.

"Three. Today." They said looking at each other wide eyed.

"Happy birthday." Henry smiled to her as she nodded.

"Thanks Henry but we have to find her." Maya said looking to Henry. She didn't really put much thought into her birthday. She basically only got her favorite meal from granny's.

"I already planned on it. I guess you could say we are her birthday present. I found out where she lived. We could be there and back tonight if we leave right now." Henry said as he looked at Maya seriously.

"When I said we I didn't actually mean literally. We could send an email or something." Maya said looking at Henry.

"Oh yeah I'll just say, 'Hello I'm Henry and I'm here with your twin sister Maya who is actually ten years younger then you. Do you mind paying us a visit to Storybrooke?'" He said looking at her.

"Okay you have a point but I'm 15 and your 10. We can't just go running off like that." Maya said thinking of the consequences.

"Well I'm going so you can come or not." Henry said stubbornly as he began to walk away with the book.

"Henry! Stop!" Maya said trying to get his attention as he kept walking. She grunted and began to think. If I don't go I could possibly be the reason Henry gets kidnapped or hurt but if I do go then I'll be in trouble for life with the nuns, she thought as she looked at Henry, and I could meet my possible sister. "Ughh. Wait Henry! I'm coming!" Maya said reluctantly as she followed Henry. They walked to the bus stop and found their way to Boston.

The whole time Maya kept saying how stupid it was for them to do it and how if she wasn't concerned for the well being of Henry she wouldn't have come. Of course Henry kept telling her that he knew she wanted to come because she could meet her sister, but Maya wouldn't admit to that. Henry explained the whole plan to her and she was still hesitant.

They walked up to an apartment complex and looked at it. "Henry this is a bad idea."

"You've said that at least twenty times." Henry sighed as he walked closer both of them wearing their book bags and changed of clothes. Maya always had spare clothes and Henry knew about the trip to begin with.

"Maybe because it's true." Maya said as she walked in with him. They kept talking until they got to an apartment. Henry rang the doorbell and Maya stopped talking. "You actually did it." She whispered. What am I gonna say? 'Hi I'm your sister.', no to much, maybe-, she thought before the door was opened by a blonde woman in a red tight fit dress.

"Can I help you kids?" The woman asked looking at them.

"Are you Emma Swan?" Henry asked bluntly looking to her.

"Yeah why?" She asked looking to Maya making her turn pink.

"Um this is gonna sound weird but, I'm Maya and this is uh-" she began to say as she fiddled with her hair.

"My name is Henry. I'm your son." Henry said looking up to her.

"Way to be subtle Henry." Maya sighed as she shook her head. Emma looked at Henry shocked. Henry walked into her apartment like nobody's business and Maya went after him. "Sorry." She said to Emma as she intruded into her home.

"Woah kid! Kid! Kid! I don't have a son." She said to him as he walked further in. "Where are your parents?" She asked looking at Maya.

"It's too long of a story." Maya sighed.

"10 years ago did you give a baby up for adoption?" He asked as Emma's face turned surprised. "That was me." He said as she looked at him as if she was about to have a panic attack.

"Give me a minute." She said as she walked through the hallway into a room.

"This is the craziest thing I've ever done." Maya said as she sat on a bar stool.

~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think so far. lol I hope someone reads this. Anyway byeeeee

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

103 3 10
Henry just graduated High School, life goes back to normal, but he still wants some adventure. That's when he meets a girl. Maya is a normal girl kid...
59.6K 719 23
{ enchanted forest } In which Winter enters a Sleeping Curse and the fairytales try to save her.. before it is too late. Be warned: * This book conta...
4.7K 185 25
It's been a year since Pearl's arrival in StoryBrooke. Ever since the curse was placed upon, Pearl has been living a lie. Thinking like everyone els...
19.2K 433 36
A mysterious girl, a town called Storybrooke, an uncanny friendship, a lost boy bent on power, and a hidden evil bubbling under the surface. Lily liv...