Billionaire Baby Deal

By Mysterious-x-Girl

With her fathers business hitting rock bottom, Alley Knight turns to the one man who will take the greatest o... More

Billionaire Baby Deal
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 1
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 2
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 3
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 4
Billionaire Baby Deal Chapter 5
Billionaire Baby Deal Chapter 6
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 7
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 8
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 10
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 11
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 12
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 13
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 14
Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 15
Billionaire Baby Deal - Epilogue

Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 9

42.8K 1.5K 242
By Mysterious-x-Girl

Excitement set in as I made my way to meet Dr. Gardener. Today we were going to see our babies again on screen to determine how my pregnancy was going. It would be the first time seeing them since our initial shock.

The last few weeks hit me hard in pregnancy terms. Most days I found myself unable to leave the bathroom from either being sick or needing to urinate.

Over the course of the first few weeks, I'd been hit hugely with heartburn as my belly began to grow. Now, I had a pretty rounded bump that was growing harder to hide.

Last week I found myself unable to fit into some of my clothes I'd bought previously with Bobby and broke down in tears. Hormones ablaze, Diego instructed Bobby to take his card and buy me a new wardrobe as a surprise.

When Bobby came flouncing in singing "Everlasting Love" with hundreds of bags, he smiled cheekily at me and said, "Honey, I feel like Pretty Woman!"

Bobby began going through his purchases, revealling plenty of pretty stretchy maternity clothes declaring that by the powers vested in him, and him alone, I would be the most fabulous baby mama on this island.

I blushed as Bobby wiggled his eyes and began throwing lingerie at me "all for Diego's benefit" in Bobby's terms.

"Baby doll, make sure you're waters don't break in this!" Bobby held up a particular naughty baby doll sending my face aflame.

Later, we sat outside enjoying non alcoholic cocktails as Bobby gave his blow by blow of emotions as he told me how it felt when Diego placed that card in his hands.

I had really come to love Bobby. He was exactly what I needed and later on this evening, I'd arranged a double date between myself, Diego, Bobby and Nicolas.

Diego met me at the Hospital and greeted me with a kiss, "You look lovely today, Gatito."

A smile spread across my face as my cheeks blushed a little. Things between Diego and I had been going great the last few weeks. He always made me feel beautiful. We had settled into a friendly relationship where he'd always kiss my cheek in greeting. We never spoke about our night together. He never kissed me again.

I found myself wanting to spend more and more time with Diego, needing to be around him.

We'd settled into a routine where Diego would make sure that from nine pm he was unavailable to the outside world. We'd talk for hours and he'd tell me about how things were going at the aquarium.

It was nice.

Most nights, I felt a spark between us again and I'd refrain from touching him, scared to ruin the bond we were forming as friends. Most nights, I'd go to sleep wishing to taste his mouth against my own again.

I desired Diego.

I wanted - needed - more.

He'd lit a fire inside me that left me blazing for more.

"Thank you," I took the offered arm and looked up into his own excited silver eyes. "Let's go meet our babies again."

Dr. Gardener greeted us at the doors of the hospital with a warm smile on his face. "You look glowing, Miss Knight. Pregnancy suits you."

Dr. Gardener shook Diego's hand warmly and then my own, his twinkling blue eyes warm and gentle. He proceeded to show Diego and myself the updated maternity ward that had been converted into handling a triple pregnancy.

We met and shook hands with the team of consultants who would assist in delivering our children. I was hit with the sudden knowledge that these nine consultants had my babies lives in their hands.

Diego had hired them to be around exclusively from me being thirty weeks pregnant but all of them were on call should they be needed earlier.

The team were the best of the best. They had delivered multiple pregnancies successfully. One particular nurse named Josie reminded us that although they were there it was also down to how far along the babies were and their physical health on arrival that gave them the best chance. Women had triplets naturally all the time.

That's when it hit me that it was my job to attempt to ensure that these babies went as long as they could to give them the best possible chance of survival.

With the weight of the world on my shoulders we were lead to an ultrasound room. Photo's from my first scan were on a board, each baby zoomed in on. Calculations and graphs were pinned along with my overall assessments that I had been attending. Each week had been broken down collecting data from each week.

We were in the best hands.

I got myself comfortable on the leather chair and lay back taking Diego's hand in my own as Dr. Gardener prepared the ultrasound.

With intensity we waited with excitement as the jelly was spread on my rounding stomach and the ultrasound wand pressed against my skin.

Dr. Gardener tapped away at buttons for a minute or two before he smiled and turned the screen of the computer around for us to see.

There, on the screen were my two sacs again. Only this time we could make out the babies inside them.

A tear trickled down my cheek as I laughed seeing one of the babies hands moving. Another lay as though it might be sucking its thumb. The baby in its own sac seemed to have its back to us, shyly as Dr. Gardener put it.

I glanced at Diego to see his own eyes filled with tears as both of his hands wrapped around my own, his salty kiss against my skin as he stared in wonder.

With delight we heard our childrens strong heartbeats underneath my own and more tears followed as Dr. Gardener expressed my pregnancy was going really well and that all babies had their own placenta which was a major success to carrying triplets as if two of the babies shared a placenta then it could mean much more difficulties.

We left the hospital cooing over the ultrasound pictures we received and I gave one to Diego to put in his wallet.

"I'm sorry, Alley but I'm going to have to cancel dinner tonight. I have a business dinner that I cannot miss." Diego stated as he tucked the photo away.

"Oh," I replied, disheartened. I'd been looking forward to our meal all week. "Maybe another time, I guess."

Diego must have seen the disapointment I couldn't hide and took my chin between his fingers. "If I could cancel, I would but I've rearranged this meeting for weeks now."

A sudden idea came to mind. "Why don't you bring them to the dinner?"

Diego's black brows nitted together and his eyes dropped to my mouth. "I'll see what I can do, but I'm not making any promises."

Glumly, I sighed as my heart sank a little more. "It's okay if you can't make it. But I wanted to prepare dinner myself tonight. You always loved my raspberry cheesecake!"

A wicked smile spread across Diego's face, his eyes bright as he took my hand in his own and kissed the back of my hand, "Well, when you put it like that... how could I miss such a treat?"

With humour in his eyes his hand touched my stomach and his lips touched my forehead and with that he dissapeared to his car.

I, however, had a three course meal to prepare.

On my arrival back to the house, I found Breonia with her hazel green eyes and perky breasts already preparing my three course dinner.

I shut the front door, my irritation evident.

"Good afternoon, Miss Knight!" She enthused as she chopped away at the vegetables, her pert bottom sticking out of a pair of cut denim shorts. A very inapropriate pair of shorts for work.

"Hello, Breonia." I stated matter-of-factly as I walked over to the kitchen area. I pointed to the igredients on the bench and bit out, "What's this?"

"Oh," She smiled so sickly sweet, "I thought I would help you miss. In your condition, I did not want you taking on too much."

"Well thank you for your concern," I hissed through my teeth, "but I'm more than capable of making a meal and would appreciate you not to ignore me when I say I planned to cook myself."

Taken a-back by my words, Breonia stopped cutting and gasped at me in shock. "Miss Knight, I did not mea... I didn't mean to cause offense!"

"Well you have!" I huffed, furious. In the last few weeks, I had grown to hate Breonia. I became jealous of how she would innocently flirt with Diego on a morning - all while pinning those hazel eyes on me to gauge my reaction.

I was sick of being nice to her.

She had to go!

"Just go!" I pointed at the door, my hands on my hip as I bit the words out. "Do not come back!"

Fury blazed in those hazel eyes as she set the knife down on the bench. "Senor Mendez will hear of this!" She hissed through her brilliant white teeth.

"Oh be sure to flirt with him before hand!" I growled back as the woman marched around the kitchen island and made her way to the door. "He might re-employ you again if he's in a good mood!"

"You do not deserve such a man!" Breonia cried over her shoulder and slammed the door behind her.

Maybe not, I thought to myself as I began to make out what I needed to do. But neither did she.

A movement caught my eye and I glanced up to find Diego standing with his hands in his pocket, silver eyes furious.

"Alley," Diego casually called, stepping closer to me. "Maybe you could shed some light as to why a tearful Breonia is begging for her job back?"

I turned my nose up and turned away from, opening the refrigerator for some ingredients. "I fired her."

"Under what grounds?" Diego's sharp voice bit. "She was a good employee!"

I spun round and pinned him with my blue eyes, raising my eyebrows. "She was cooking my food!"

"That doesn't give you a right to fire her!" He blazed, hands now in the air.

"She wants you!" I huffed, furious. "She is a bitch who takes pleasure on telling me you're not coming home! Or you have... a... a... business meeting!" I cried trying to string words together. "I will not have her disrespecting me while she flirts with you in front of my face!"

"She does not flirt with me!" Diego seethed, banging his fist on the counter, making me jump in shock at his sudden outburst. "You have no right to be jealous. You are not mine and I am not yours!"

Diego suddenly ran his hands through his hair and pinned me with his silver eyes. "I am going to overlook this as a... a...hormonal pregnancy thing!" His thick spanish accent bit out. "Breonia will be back to work first thing tomorrow. And you, you, will be nice to her."

And with that he began storming to his office. Furious, I picked the salad bowl up off the counter and threw it in his direction. It slammed off the wall with a loud smash and broke into a million peices.

Diego completely ignored my actions, took a peice of salad from the shoulder of his jacket and bit into it with an almighty crunch. "Delicious."

And then left as I silently seethed.

How dare he put this down to my hormones! The woman was a golddigger after his money! She had no shame that I was carrying his children! To the outside world we were a couple!

How dare they both disrespect my honor like that!

After my initial fury, I began to feel glum as I set my mind to my task. Diego said that we weren't eachothers. But the night we made love he declared that I was his. How could he toy with my emotions like that?

For starters, I made five prawn cocktails, taking my time to ensure the presentation was perfect, pan fried salmon followed with various toppings such as lemon and asparagus followed.

My famous raspberry cheesecake was already in the refrigerator setting nicely when I checked the clock realising that Bobby and Nicolas would be here any second.

I heard Diego making his way upstairs just as the doorbell rang. Oh god, I looked a mess!

Not the perfect host I imagined, I set my shoulders to go answer the door.

"Go get dressed, Alley." Diego's deep voice stopped me. "I'll entertain our guests until you're ready."

Diego made his way to the door and I swivelled around to head downstairs.

Quickly, I ransacked my closet and pulled out the first thing, tossing it on the bed as I quickly pinned my hair up to shower.

After quickly shaving my legs and showering, I left the bathroom to find Bobby tutting over what I'd put on the bed with his hand on his chin inspecting my choice.

"Tut, tut, baby doll!" Bobby mewled, "this outfit is a disaster! Allow the style fairy to wave her magic wand!"

Bobby looked as handsome as ever as I breathed my thanks, wanting this dinner to be perfect. His warm brown eyes fringed with thick eyelashes began raking through my wardrobe.

A hot pink bra with matching panties were thrust into my hand and I was instructed to put them on. Making my way to the bathroom, I began drying myself off when Bobby told me to hurry up and that my clothes were waiting.

I re-entered the bedroom and threw the black knee length dress on, fastening the hot pink painted leather around my bump underneath my breast. Bobby left a pair of hot pink stiletto's near the bed and for the first time, my ankles weren't too swollen not to wear them.

I quickly brushed through my hair, dabbed a bit powder on my face and some blush, added some hot pink lipstick and brushed my lashes with mascara.

I wore no jewellry and silently thanked Bobby for his style as I truely felt beautiful. But nothing would change the tension between Diego and I.

Quickly making my way back upstairs, I found Diego's loud laugh outside where I had set the table. Slowly, I made my way out to find Bobby standing next to his partner, Nicolas, who had lovely blonde hair and powder blue eyes framed in glasses. He was the complete opposite of Bobby as I took in his seriousness and how reserved he seemed as he smiled along with Diego, obviously nervous to be around here.

But Nicolas didn't capture my attention. If anything, the spanish Megan Fox look alike that had a hand on Diego's shoulder captured my attention.

She stood tall in a stunning show stopping red playsuit that showcased her huge breasts. She wore a tropical red flower pinned around her mass of dark curls that fell down her back. I'd never seen anyone's legs so long she was almost Diego's height, wearing a stunning pair of red heels that went on for days.

It was apparent that Diego found something she said very funny as he seemed extremely at ease with her. At lease enough with her perfect fingers touching his arm as he laughed like a schoolboy.

Awkwardly, I poured myself some orange juice into a champange flute and made my way over to the group, suddenly feeling out of place.

I glanced down at my swelling belly and suddenly felt like a clown in my shoes. A big, fat, frumpy clown.

"Alley," Diego greeted warmly, barely kissing my cheek as he masked the tension between us. "You look very nice as ever."

Very nice? I questioned, my mood plummeting all the more. "Thank you." I replied civially, turning my attention to Nicolas and totally dismissing Diego. "You must be the famous Nicolas? I have heard a lot of great things about you!"

Warmly, I air kissed either of his cheeks, concious not to get lipstick on him. Diego cleared his throat and claimed my attention again.

"Alley, this is Mia Ferginson," Diego introduced me to "Mia" and I forced a smile and an air kiss to either of her perfectly sculptured cheeks.

"Welcome to our home, Ms. Ferginson," I smiled warmly at her.

"What a lovely home you have!" Mia enthused, draped in diamonds as she took in our surroundings.

Polite talk followed between the five of us. I learnt that Miss Legs had just signed a contract with Diego to go into business with her. Apparently Mia's super rich daddy was a very good friend of Diego's and to stamp her fashion line, Diego had agreed a contract providing shops for her to sell her line worldwide - including Isle Lugo, the most coverted place of fashion.

More interestingly, Nicolas was actually Diego's private lawyer... Which meant that it was him that drew our contracts up. He knew that this relationship was a farce.

Suddenly wary, I excused myself to provide the prawn cocktails. Nicolas leapt up to help me and followed me into the kitchen.

Unable to hold my tongue, I began my interogation. "You know?"

Nicolas looked at me sharply, his powder blue eyes filled with inteligence. "About your deal with Mr. Mendez? Of course."

Mouth gaping, I suddenly came to the conclusion that Nicolas did not like me. It was very clear to me that he regarded Diego in high esteem.

"You don't like me, do you?" I called his bluff, feeling fierce. What had started as an amazing day, had suddenly turned cold.

"No, I don't." He answered honestly, picking three of the prawn cocktails up. "I see you for what and who you are, Miss Knight. Just because you're pregnant with his children, don't think that makes you entitled to anything."

I shook my head as he turned back to me, "I want nothing from Diego."

A straight blonde eyebrow raised, "Really? If you wanted nothing, Miss Knight, then why did you agree to the terms? I do beleive money was involved. You abuse the very nature of women by selling your womb. At least I have peace knowing that Diego will be a good father to your children and that once they're born, you'll be on the first plane out of here, never to see them again."

Furious, I began shaking as I picked up two of the other prawn cocktails. "Actually, my family were desperate. Diego tore my grandfathers company to peices and then sold it to the highest bidder. Forgive me for attemting to salvage some of my grandfathers work. I realise now that my family were only ever interested in the money, and I was a pawn to their game."

"I have no time for your sob story. You can sugar coat it as much as you like." Nicolas bit out. "We all know you slept with Diego's assistant in the past. My concern, Miss Knight, is that you leave Bobby out of this. He see's the best in everyone and he's innocent in this. I understand that Bobby is growing increasingly attatched to you, and I only hope that when you leave, you have the decency to leave him alone."

Shocked by his hateful comment, I watched him turn away and walk outside to the dinner party, all full of grace. As if he didn't accuse me of cheating on Diego - something that I never did!

I breathed deeply, attempting to compose myself. Straightening my shoulders, I began teetering back outside on my heels, focused on steadying my shaking hands.

Outside, the smell of the sea began to calm me a little as I took in the new occuring events. It would seem that I would not be sat next to Diego as I expected as Mia had planted herself to the left of him and Nicolas to the right. That left me sitting between Bobby and Mia.

"Wow, Alley!" Bobby enthused, seeming genuinly touched. "You cooked?"

"I can cook, Bobby." I teased warmly, placing his cocktail infront of him. "Wait until you taste my dessert!"

"Ooh, so tempting, woman!" Bobby laughed happily and touched my belly as I sat down. "I guess since you're packing the weight on, I can indulge in a sweet treat!"

We dug in and the converstation between Mia and Diego flowed, it seemed that they had known each other for a while at various parties. Bobby was very forth coming about various holidays that he and Nicolas had been on.

"Next year, we're planning to go to africa!" Bobby enthused. "It's always been a dream of mine to go on safari!"

It was something that I always wanted to do too, I cofessed to myself. "It's a dream job of mine, to become a vet and work over africa on safari. It's awful to see the animals hunted so cruelly the way they are. I wanted to make a differance."

"So why didn't you do it?" Bobby questioned curiously, his warm eyes on me.

I took a sip of my orange juice, "Actually, I started to. From a young age I always knew what I wanted to do. Setting my sights on my studies, I graduated school top of my class. I was accepted at the Royal Veterinary College, University of London and was about to start my first year."

"What happened?" Bobby asked, curious as he dug into his meal.

It was then that I realised that everyone at the table were listening intently.

Swallowing, I smiled warmly at Bobby, "Family happened. My father was losing his companies, one by one failing. We all had to pull together to keep the business going. My mother firmly beleived that my little sister, Oliver, was going to be a star. She went to the best acting schools over in america.

"They couldn't afford to pay for me to go to university, so I helped my dad in finances. I picked little jobs here and there up to help with the money, but when the press found out, my father had to cover it over. They threw me into the limelight modelling, and from there, I never thought about vet school again."

My eyes met Nicolas, and I could tell he didn't beleive me. I didn't care. Above anything, I wasn't a liar. My family had tore my dreams apart. And I let them. I was just as much to blame as them.

But if my father and Diego weren't rivals, my family's fortune wouldn't have fell so quickly. It was him that indirectly smashed my dreams.

"If you always wanted to model, Bobby," I sipped my glass and smiled at Mia, clearing my throat. "Why don't you ask Mia for a job modelling her new clothing line on the island? Every weathy fashionista would see your face on this island. Your career would take off just as quickly as her business, I'm sure."

Bobby's jaw dropped and I could see excitement blazing on his face. He looked meaningfully at Mia, who seemed furious at first but quickly masked it.

Maybe she thought she would be the face of her brand.

With Diego's expectant look, Mia smiled brightly and enthused, "Why didn't I think of that? Show me your catwalk!"

Bobby squealed with excitement and almost dragged Mia out of her chair, and began showing her his walk. They began talking fashion.

"Excuse me," I cleared my throat, excusing myself from the table to begin taking the empty cocktail glasses away.

Entering the kitchen, I placed them in the dishwasher and gripped the side of the sink. A cool hand touched my shoulder, the fingers warm and calloused.

I knew it was Diego.

Wiping a tear awat from my eyes, I shurgged his hand off me and began serving the main course.

"You okay?" His deep voice questioned, concern blooming.

I forced a fake smile on my face and turned to look at him, "I'm great, thank you for asking. How nice is it of Mia to give Bobby a chance of his dreams?"

I handed him two plates to take out, and continued to keep my smile bright. I feared that if it fell, I wouldn't have the will to force another.

Serving main course, I mostly played with my meal as Bobby hero worshipped Mia and they talked fashion. Diego and Nicolas were in deep conversation and I sat like a third wheel.

Bobby complimented me after tasting my dessert and Diego proposed a toast to thank me for a lovely meal. Shortly after, I excused myself under the impression that I was tired and thanked everyone for coming.

Disasterously, my evening couldn't have got any worse. I was looking forward to meeting Nicolas only to find out that he hated my guts, and Mia and her huge boobs had everyone worshipping her.

I kicked my shoes off in the bedroom and began taking my dress off. Throwing it to the floor, I went to grab my silk robe only to hear a cough.

Eyes landing on Diego's, I found myself standing in my hot pink bra and knickers as he stared intently at me.

"Turn around!" I pointed, grabbing the robe and covering myself.

But he did not. Diego took a step into the bedroom, not saying a word and staring at me with... desire?

Uncomfortably, I shifted on my feet and tightened the robe around me. "Can I help you? Or have you seen enough?"

My tone was venomous as my cheeks seared with blush having him see me like that. His sharp eyes suddenly flickered and I watched the walls go back up, masking his emotions.

"I was just checking to make sure you were alright?" Diego hummed softly, his voice a whisper against my skin. "I'll leave you to settle."

I didn't reply as he turned and walked away.

That night I pretended to be asleep as he climbed into bed, little after one in the morning. I waited patiently until he fell asleep, before wiggling out of bed, picking up my ultrasound scan and quietly and tip toeing upstairs to the upper bedrooms.

I went into the first room that was embellished in red decor, and opened the balcony doors to find a beautiful view of the night ocean in front of me.

The moon itself was low on the water, but the sky was alight with millions of stars. In the distance, I could hear the beautiful tune of the crickets in the distance as the waves washed up on the shore.

For a while, I sat on the wicker seating area and simply looked at my scan in wonder, my hands on my growing bump, lost in thought until the sky began to lighten.

Slowly my eyes drifted closed as I watched the sun rising over the sea. It wasn't until I felt something touch my hair that I blinked to find Diego standing near me, his glorious upper body naked in the brightening sun.

"I couldn't find you," He whispered, his voice soft.

"I couldn't sleep," I whispered back, blinking as my eyes adjusted to the sun.

His beautiful brows nitted together, "You've been here all night?"

I nodded.

He held his strong hands out to me, "Come back to bed,"

Tiredly, I took his offered hand and he lead me back downstairs to our bedroom. The raw emotions of yesterday came back to me in a rush. At first I thought it was a dream.

"You play with my emotions as though I were your puppet on a string." I stated, my voice without emotion. "What we were is gone. My battle line is drawn."

"Your battle line is drawn?" Diego raised his eyebrow, seemingly a little amused. "Are we at war, Alley? Over pettiness?"

"No, Diego." I straightened my shoulders, my kitten sould suddenly finding the tiger within. "You will not parade me around as though I were the love of your life when you openly allow women to flirt with you! You disrespect me at every moment I think we're going to get through this okay. But it seems we will not. You may take me for a pushover, but for the remainder of my pregnancy, I will only see you when it concerns the triplets."

Diego scoffed, seeming to take me as a joke. "And what will you do, Alley? You need me more than ever. You have nothing and no one. Those children are mine."

"Maybe, Diego." I shrugged my shoulders, finding my courage. "You need to realise that I am not the twenty one year old girl that you knew three years ago. No matter what you say or think, these children are half mine. Without me to carry them, you'd have nothing. You may think you hold all the cards, Diego, but you're holding a losing hand.

"Today, I'm moving over to the hotel. I don't want to live with you under false pretences anymore. I cannot put the sake of your mother before the sake of myself - of my mind. I cannot take another embarrasment around you. I would appreciate if you assisted in making my move to the hotel as easy as possible, but I am not your prisoner and if I have to I'll move each box myself. And I am not yours in any way."

Not bothering to wait for his reply, I stormed into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, shaking with adrenaline as I finally found my backbone.

Somehow, I would get out of this deal with Diego.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 81 14
WRONG BRIDE - CORRECT BRIDE Regardless of being a self- made Billionaire, the untamed billionaire Antonio is the heir apparent to his Father's stinky...
231K 5.2K 25
Highest rankings #1 in Lola #1 in Jayden #75 in humor #8 in heartbreak #25 in billionaire What happens when two rival families are joined by marri...
425 9 19
Evelyn Beaumont, a struggling nurse with a traumatic past who needs money to pay off her fathers debt and graduate medical school. Enter Dante Romano...
19.4K 1.1K 42
Lucian Night has been burned badly by the one he loved. The Betrayal hurt him deeply. But his broken heart still loves one and only Violet. He had be...