Assassin's Creed: Future's Pa...

By UltraAloha

(On Hold. Rewritting. Won't make any new chapters until rewritting is complete. Might take a while.) What wer... More

Updates on this book
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Hey
BRING AWARENESS!!!! (Do Not Play It)
Tagged
Goodbye 2017
Question

Chapter 7

1.6K 28 26
By UltraAloha

Merry christmas everyone or whatever holiday you celebrate in this time of year. Backstory will be in this and no offense, you guys are Filipino because I'm gonna make a Assassin's Creed story based on the history of my homelands and your ancestors are the main characters for it. Hope you guys like it. On to the story! (Picture belong to me. I tend to forget to sign it)

(F/c) = Favorite Color

No one's pov

Twas a night it was, everyone was relaxed and calmed. No one, not even Shawn or Desmond are fighting and or stressed. The full moon, shined beautifully in the darkness of space while the stars glimmers around as if it were a pattern that was programmed successfully into a game.

Currently (Y/n) has been meditating with none other then Shao, Evie, Haytham, Conner, Leonardo, Malik, and Shawn. The aura surrounding the room that they were in was pleasant, at least for them. Nothing could ruin the tranquility of the room. Or so they thought.

In the kitchen resided Kennedy, Netalia, Jacob, and Ezio. They are planning to get back at (Y/n) along with some others for the pranks/revenge they had done to them. While the group were planning, something snapped in Kennedy's mind, as if a thunderbolt had strucked her on the head. Tomorrow would be Christmas.

Panicking, Kennedy got up from her chair, ruining the group's revenge plan in the process, and dashed out to the front door, not without grabbing her coat and boots. Few curse words were heard from the kitchen in the living room, almost to the upstairs. Upon entering, Edward heard the colorful words and chuckled, "Woah, watch your language their sailors, even a pirate such as myself don't use profanity like that, most especially that loud. And I curse on a daily basis." Netalia groaned, "Shut the f**k up Edward. Don't you see we're busy?" , "Aye lass, I can see. I be in here only to get some r-" before he could even finish his sentence, a *girly* scream was heard from him.

(Y/n) was behind the pirate assassin, twisting his arm in a very uncomfortable yet painful position. "One move and it's broken." (Y/n) said threatenly. "Okay! Okay! Just let me arm go lass!" eventually (Y/n) let go of Edward's arm. "Why did you do that lass?!" , "we are not gonna have any kind of alcoholic beverages untill tomorrow and onwards. If we drink any right now then there won't be any for the holidays which would be tomorrow." Netalia tensed. "S**T! I FORGOT IT WAS TOMORROW!" quickly, as fast as she could without getting an asthma attack, she got into her winter clothes and left, riding in one of (Y/n)'s cars with no permission what so ever. "What the hell Netalia!?" (Y/n) screamed from the door way.

(Y/n)'s pov

Why can't they just get their presents before they forget to buy it in time. I shook my head and chuckled as I closed the front door. I swear, my sisters really are idiots. "What was all of that (Y/n)?" Idiot Auditore, I mean, Ezio asked while we walked to the living room. "Just rewind of what happened all the holidays me and my sisters have ever since we, well, became sisters." Ezio along with a few others who were in the living room raised their eyebrows.

"Wait, so you all were step sisters?" Desmond asked while shaun, who was sitting next to him, deadpan and said one of the most sarcastic yet idiotic lines I have heard him say. "No, they're half brothers who have completely different parents. Of course they're adoptive sisters. Why do you think they all have different features?" Desmond just raised his hand in defense "I'm just asking, plus I was talking to (Y/n), not you." I stepped in before this gets escalated any further "Desmond calm down, Shaun's right. We're all adoptive. We came from the same orphanage so we new each other before we were adopted by the same mother." I heard a few "oh's". "If you mind me asking (y/n) lass, have you've been an orphan since you were a baby or when when you were just a young one?" Shay asked. I saddened a bit but kept a smile "I became an orphan when I was just 7. I remeber my birth parents always read me and my younger brother stories to bed. I just wish I could turn back time just to spend more time with them. If only they never came and ruin it all." my hands became fists. I jumped a bit when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Do you want to talk about it? You don't have to, only if you want to." Connor said warmingly. I nodded my head. "It might finally lift some weight that I already have on my shoulders. It all started when I was 7. I was originally born in the Philippines, along with my brother, who is 2 years younger then me. My mother was an ex-assassin while my father being an ex-Templar. Me and my younger brother lived with our grandparents until I was 5. We came here to America so we can live with my parents. For 2 years, I thought we were a normal, happy family. I was wrong. It happened during a winter night. We were in front of a fire place, drinking hot cocoa after a long day playing in the snow. I was just in deep thought when my mother and father wanted to tell me something. What they told me confused and scared me. I will never forget that night."

Flash back to 21 years ago :

Italics = you narrating

"Mother, Father, you wanted to speak with me?" I asked politely. Our family wasn't the richest but we still have to learn our manners and such. They both looked down at me but I noticed they're eyes were covered by a shadow. "Yes sweetie. You see... You have to leave" I was kinda confused by what he said. "What do you mean father? Mother what's going on?" , " What your father is trying to say is to pack your stuff and get out of the house! Leave! It's for own good, for your safety." from each word mother had said, she was slowly breaking down into tears, so was I. "B-but if I l-leave, w-what will h-happen to b-brother?!" , "he is going back to the Philippines, staying with your grandparents. His flight comes tomorrow and you only have 30 minutes to pack and leave."

I can tell father didn't want to say that, actually, I knew that my parents didn't want to do this at all, but, they had no choice. I was to blinded in emotions to even tell.

"F-fine! Since you w-want me to l-leave so m-much. Great p-parents the b-both of you a-are, NOT!" I got more scared when I screamed at them, so I panicked and ran to my room, tears falling like waterfall.

I remeber I grabbed my big messengers bag, packed some clothing, some water bottles and snacks, my art book and journal, some pencils, my multi tools knife, and picture of me and my family. I changed into a (f/c) long sleeve shirt, a cameo hoodie and pants, and wore black shoes. For a 7 year old, I was as smart as a 6th grader, so I knew how to survive in the wild and which basic things I need in order to survive. I didn't know where to go, so I planned on going to the forest, even if they're were dangerous animals lurking.

I went downstairs after I knew I had everything I need, but not before I grabbed my family pendants and my pokemon cards. Half way down the stairs, my brother woke up and asked "what's going on sister? Why are you dressed up like that? Are we going somewhere?" I teared up more but instead of saying anything, I ran up to him and hugged him. After a few minutes, I looked down on him and gently say "Take care of yourself brother. I'm gonna miss you. Here, take this. It's yours now." I gave him my pokemon cards and gave him one last hug. One that I will never forget and left. The cold winds gave goosebumps but I just walked it out.

The forest wasn't that far. Only about a 10 minute walk. I remeber I took shelter in a cave that was underneath a big oak tree. I was able to make a fire and may or may not have eaten rabbits meat half cooked. I stayed up the whole night and slept during the next day. But when I woke up, I saw smoke in the distance, even if it was dark. The smoke looked like it came from my house. As fast as I can, I ran, and ran till I saw what used to be home, covered in flames. My eyes widened while tears threatened to fall. Near my house I saw people, holding down my mother and father along with my brother. What made me angry was that the men who were holding down my father stabbed him in the head and into his heart. I screamed at the sight. But consequently exposing my location.

"There, over the hill top! Grab the girl!" They yelled. 3 men surrounded me and tried to lure me to them. When I got cornered, I quickly grabbed my multi tools knife from my pocket and stabbed a guy who was near me in a... You know, that place. He fell to the ground so I took this chance to run. They almost got me but I was able to dodge their hold. I ran to my mother and brother, stab the people who were holding them but the one who were holding my mother decided to take them with her and stabbed her in the stomach. "M-mom! Please no! No no no no no!" I felt my brother holding on to my arm, crying. "Honey, m-my time is a-about to be over b-but please... Please t-take care of yourself a-and your brother. Follow the creed and give the Templars what they deserve. Avenge us." She took one finale breath before she died. "I l-love you m-my chlidren." she went limp.

When she fell limp, me and my brother cried. This gave the men, who I suppose were the Templars, the time to grab us. I was able to escape their grasp because of one emotion that I have never felt before. Rage. My brother wasn't lucky though. I was already up a tree waiting for my brother to follow suite but I immediately notice he was being carried by those creeps unconscious. I couldn't do anything because I knew that I would've been either killed or kidnapped by them, so I fled. The next few days were tough. The guilt I had for not helping my family was there for awhile. My supplies were running low so I started eating some of my food raw, which I admit didn't taste bad. But one night, during my hunting, a bear attacked me.

I somehow won but not without some injuries. They weren't major but it will be enough for me to pass out from blood loss, which actually happened when I got back to my cave with the now dead bear. I didn't know how long I was out but when I woke up, wolves were around me, the same wolves I usually play with and feed them before the incident. They might be wild but they are smart. They got one of my water bottles out of my bag and gave me, somehow, cooked bear meat, which I'm guesiing the just threw a big chunk of it in the fire and ripped the raw parts off since it was burnt with bite marks. From that day, they raised like one of there own, me losing my humanity the more I stayed with them making me forget my pass and act more like an animal till I was 12. It was summer and we were just running away from another wolf pack. During the run, I may or may not got loss with Fang, a wolf pup, and ended up near a borderline of the city. A police found me with the pup. At the time I thought he was gonna hurt us because I remember the incident and only the incident, so I growled at him and put a degenseive stance only certain animals would do.

End of flash back:

"So what happened to your bag and items? And what's your family pendant?" Haytham asked, very interested about my past and everyone else. "Well, my bag and items was always located in my wolf family's den. It collected lots of dust since I never touched it for almost 10 years. As for my pendant, I always wore it. I actually have it with me right now. Here" I took my pendat out of my pocket. It was a silver assassins creed brotherhood sign combine with a red Templar order sign combined in a (f/c) and blue chain to finish it off.

"The Templar insignia used to be my Father's while the Assassin brotherhood insignia used to be my mother's. I decided to combine to resemble not all Templars and Assassins are enemies like my parents and I added the (f/c) and blue chain to resemble me and my brother. It's actually the only thing I have left to renmind me of them. Well besides the photograph, but it's frame is broken." I sighed, remembering all the memories we had. "Must've been tough, huh? Well at least you have us now, right?" Desmond said. "Yeah, you're right. We might not all be related by blood but we are always friends by choice," Someone finished my line for me from the living room entrance, "And friends are apart of our own family, no matter what" The voice came from Kennedy. I got up of from the couch and hugged the both of them.

"Took you guys long enough to get back" I said smirking. "Hehe, well, most of the stores in town were closed so we had to go to the city to go to walmart.(#notsponsoredbywalmart)" Netalia said, scratching the back of her neck. I looked at the time and noticed it was 1 in the morning. "It's getting late guys, we should all go to bed now. Night guys." I yawned, getting up and yawned. "Sleep well (Y/n)." I heard them say in return.

Timeskip to Christmas day:

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Bbeee-
I smashed my alarm bottom and checked the time. 5:00 am. Note to self, lower alarm volume to 5 and get a new alarm clock. I groaned and woke up. I looked at the window and notice it was snowing. I got excited and check what today's date was. December 25th, 2016. I couldn't contain my excitement anymore and ran to my closet, put on fresh new clothes, went downstairs to cook everyone's breakfast, which took 2 hours, and checked if everyone's Christmas presents were there. Yup, now time to wake everyone up! I went halfway up to the stairs before yelling, "WAKE UP EVERYBODY! TODAY'S CHRISTMAS DAY! YOU GUYS BETTER GET UP BEFORE I'LL DECIDE TO SPLASH VERY COLD WATER ON YOUR FACES!" I heard a few thumps and groans in response. Looks like their awake now. I chuckled and went back to the kitchen, getting everyone's breakfast, and setting it up on the huge dining table. I heard foot steps comming from the stairs so I decided to also make hot cocoa, coffee, and juice for everyone to drink. When I got back to the dining room, they all had shocked faces. "(Y/n) did you actually made all of this?" Edward was the only who snapped out of his shockness and spokened up, finally calling me by my first name instead of lass. "Yup, since it's Christmas, I decided today we are gonna have a big feast just to introduce all of you to the family!" I said, smiling. "What are you waiting for? Dig in!" and with that, everyone, even Haytham, Shaun, and Malik, the ones who were the most mature and serious ones, ran and ate the food.

No ones pov
Christmas day was one of the best days the Assassins and Templar family will ever had. The day was filled with joy and happiness, a bit of mischief here and there, but none the less, they had fun. That day was also a day where a new bond was made. One that will never be broken and the love will never be lost. Everyone received their own presents, curtesy of the modern day assassins, and played in the snow with each other. Most of their backstories were filled with sadness and pain but that was in the past, like what Desmond said, they had each other. If they were with each other then the hole of pain they've been through is being healed.
Merry Christmas everyone and have a Happy New Year. 2017, here we come!

Hey guys, E_Keeper here and the reader's past is finally been revealed along with her nativity. Or is it realy revealed? From all we know, some parts of it can be missing. Hope I didn't offend you if you are not Filipino. I making a prequel of this story and it was required for me to make the reader Filipino in order to make it. I hope you like it. Almost 3,000 words to make this. Again, hope you liked it. This is E_Keeper signing out. Au revoir.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641 31 26
I had this idea after playing Assassin's Creed 3. Since both take place during the American Revolutionary War. Since Connor's exact age is a little...
475K 12.1K 144
These one shots will consist of Desmond Miles, Altair Ibn La Ahad, Ezio Auditore, Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway, Haytham Kenway, Shay Cormac, Arno Dor...
675 0 40
Evie and Jacob just moved across the Atlantic to Davenport University to start their Freshmen year. Will they be able to survive with crazy roommates...
49.3K 1.3K 29
Just a gathering of short stories/one shots that I'm slowly creating Warnings: violence, smut, angst