Almost Home ➳ Bellamy Blake

By Emilyharland

"I don't have anyone anymore! Do you get that? I'm alone, Bellamy and no one, not even you, can fix me!" ➳➳... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
We're Not Alone
Earth Skills
Earth Kills
Murphy's Law - Part 1
Murphy's Law - Part 2
Twilight's Last Gleaming
Contents Under Pressure
Day Trip
Unity Day
I Am Become Death - Part 1
I Am Become Death - Part 2
Author's Note

His Sister's Keeper

153 1 0
By Emilyharland

Elizabeth POV:

We had been walking for an hour until the grounder leads me to a cave. I cautiously followed him trying to remember how to get back to camp from here in case we could escape.

I watch as he gently lays Octavia on the ground. He looks over at me and gestures for me to move next to Octavia. I see him reach behind him and pull forward chains. He goes to reach out to grab me.

My heart stops. I can feel my breathing quicken.

"No, no, please I'll do anything! I'll do anything you want just please don't tie me up. Please," I beg him, sobbing. He looked at me strangely. His face flickered between his and that of Caleb's. I shook my head trying to free myself of the vision.

"Please," I breathe.

It feels like an eternity before he nods his head. I breathe a sigh of relief and turn to look over Octavia. I note the head wound and the wound on her leg. I look back over to the grounder.

"Can you help her? She's hurt," I tell him.

The grounder glances at me and then back at Octavia. Again he silently nods and walks away. As I wait for him to come back to turn back to Octavia. "You're gonna be ok. I'm gonna get you back to camp and you're gonna be fine," I tell her softly, brushing her hair out of her face. As I'm doing this I hear her groan in pain.

"O? Can you hear me?" I ask her quickly.

"Liz? Is that you?" She replies slowly opening her eyes. She looks around at her surroundings in panic. "Where are we?"

"Yeah, it's me. A grounder took us, but we're fine. He hasn't hurt us yet and I don't think he will."

"A grounder? Where is he?" she asks quickly.

As I go to answer her, the grounder comes back with a heated dagger. I look between the dagger and him, figuring out what he wants to do. I look back at Octavia and find her scrambling away from the grounder and I. Her eyes were focused on the glowing dagger before her.

"Please! Please, don't hurt me! Liz, don't let him hurt me!" she cries.

"O! He's trying to help you! Calm down," I call out to her as I reach her side and hold her leg down. I look at the grounder as he kneels next to me.

"Liz! What are you doing!? Help me!" Octavia cries.

"Do it quickly," I whisper to the grounder. He nods and expertly presses the heated metal into Octavia's skin. She screams for a few seconds before passing out from the pain.

I let out a sigh of relief as she passed out. The grounder kept the blade pressed against her a skin for a few moments before removing it. "Thank you," I say to him softly.

His only reply was a jerky nod.

I sit against the wall as I watch him clean Octavia's wound. He was helping her and he hasn't hurt me. There is more to grounders than we first thought.

I felt my eyelids become heavy as I sat there. I try to resist, but I am eventually lulled to sleep.

➳➳➳➳➳➳

I woke up the sounds of footsteps. I look around to find the cave empty. Octavia and the grounder were gone.

I scramble to my feet just as the grounder enters carrying Octavia. He sets her down gently and turns away from her.

"Why are you taking care of me? You found me at the bottom of that ravine. Fixed my knee," she starts. The grounder turns back around with the chain from earlier in his hands. "What the hell are you doing?"

He roughly wraps the chain around her wrists before I do anything. I scramble away from him before he can grab me. "No! Please! Not again!" I sob at him, once again his face flickering between his and Caleb's. He comes to a stop before me, as I curl into a ball sobbing. I hear him walk away from me and attach the chain to the wall. The grounder walks away from both of us, leaving us alone.

I crawl over to Octavia and kneel next to her. "Are you okay? How's your knee?" I ask her gently. She nods quickly wiping away her tears.

"Why is he doing this do us? Why can't he just let us go?"

"I don't know, but we'll get out of here. I promise," I tell her placing my hand on her shoulder. We sit in silence for a few before Octavia looks at me curiously. "You told him 'not again', what did you mean not again?"

I feel my face pale and I look at the floor. My mouth opens to say something but no words come out. I take a deep breath and try to answer her. "Back on the Ark-"

Before I can continue the footsteps of the grounder returning cut me off. I push myself against the wall whilst Octavia turns around and grabs a rock next to her. "O, don't do it," I whisper quickly before the grounder enters the room. He enters and makes his way towards us. He crouches behind Octavia and slowly reaches out to grab her shoulder. Before he can grab her, Octavia swings around and hits him with the rock. He falls back in pain, but not yet unconscious. Octavia once again swings the rock, effectively knocking him unconscious.

Octavia moves towards him and finds a key in his hand. She quickly grabs it and makes her way towards the wall she was attached to. I follow her and take the key from her hand, attempting to unlock the chains. Before I can do so, footsteps once again echo through the cave and I drop the key scrambling as far as I can from the entrance.

A mop of curly hair enters the cave and a sense of relief fills me. Bellamy.

"Bellamy?" Octavia asks.

"Octavia!" Bellamy exclaims rushing towards her. I smile at the reunion of the siblings, slowly standing up.

I pick up the key from where I dropped it and walk over to the siblings. "Here's the key," I tell Bellamy softly. He quickly grabs it from me, "Thanks, Angel."

Once Octavia is free, the siblings hug. "It's okay. You're okay," I hear Bellamy whisper to Octavia, comforting her. The siblings eventually end the hug and Bellamy looks over to me.

"You okay, Angel?" he asks me softly.

"I'm fine, Comrade," I reply smiling at him.

"Good."

We both walk over to the group of people surrounding the unconscious grounder.

"How did you find us?" Octavia asks.

"We followed him," Bellamy replies, looking down at the grounder in hatred.

"We should go. Now. Before he wakes up." I tell everyone.

"He's not gonna wake up," Bellamy growls, picking up a spear.

I see Finn, crouch next to the grounder inspecting something on his belt.

Octavia grabs Bellamy's arm, "Bellamy, stop. He didn't hurt me. Let's just go."

He shakes Octavia's arm off and steps closer to the grounder. "They started this. Finn. Move."

"Foghorn," Finn mutters under his breath. I go to reach out to calm Bellamy down, but before I can the grounders wakes up and quickly stabs Finn in the chest with a knife. Jasper and Bellamy both lunge towards the grounder, but he simply pushes Jasper away and pins Bellamy underneath his foot with the spear aimed at his throat.

"Stop that's my brother!" Octavia calls out. I see the grounder hesitate for a moment, giving Jasper the chance to knock him over the head with a pipe. We all breath a sigh of relief as the grounder once again falls to the ground unconscious. I hear a groan of pain come from Finn and I rush over to his side.

"Hey, Finn. You're gonna be okay. We've got you," I tell him. Jasper comes over next to me and goes to pull the knife out. I smack his hand away. "No! Don't. Keep it in." Jasper looks over to me and nods in shock. I rip a strip of my shirt off and wrap it around the wound. "We need to get him back to the dropship. Now," I ordered. Jasper and Bellamy pick up Finn and we make our way out of the cave.

We eventually made it back to camp, walking through the gates to find a crowd gathered. "Clarke! Where's Clarke?" I call out.

"Hey. I'm here. What's up?" she asks emerging from the crowd. Her eyes fall on Finn, "Finn. Finn? Oh, my god." She places her hands on his neck, searching for a pulse.

"He's alive," I tell her. She looks at me and nods in confirmation.

"Liz wouldn't let me take the knife out," Jasper tells Clarke.

"No, that was a good call. Get him in the dropship now. Go," Clarke orders, looking to me in thanks.

A group of boys carry Finn to the dropship, Clarke and I go to follow them but are met with a girl blocking out path. "Clarke, can you see him?" she asks urgently.

"No. Not me. Not even with Liz. I need my mother. I need to talk to her," Clarke tells her.

"There's still not radio."

"Raven, fix it! Go!" The girl nods and runs towards the dropship.

Before I leave I turn back to Octavia and Bellamy. "Hey, you ok?" I ask her, placing my hand on her arm.

She nods at me, "Yeah, I'm fine. Go save him. But, we still need to talk, remember?"

I nod at her, "We will." I look over at Bellamy and give him a smile. I turn away from them and walk towards the dropship.

Time to save Finn Collins.

➳➳➳➳➳➳

Hey, guys!

Here's the next chapter, hope you enjoyed it. It was a bit short, but the next one wil be longer I promise.

I'll get the next chapter up in the next few days hopefully, if not just spam me and it'll force me to.

Anyway,

See you guys next time

Em x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 174 16
" I'm waking up to ash and dust~, I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust~, I'm breathing in the chemicals~, I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking ou...
217K 4.9K 25
What defines a family? After losing her parents at a young age, the ones closest to Jamie are her Aunt, her cousin Clarke, and her two best friends J...
51.5K 1K 25
COMPLETED [ BOOK ONE ] "Welcome to the new age." 2 years ago, I picked up the gun that had killed my father and used it to shoot the man who had sho...
141 14 8
Quinn Phillips has only ever known space, literally and metaphorically. When she along with ninety-nine other delinquents are reluctantly brought to...