When The Little One Speaks

By amirightoramiwrite

When the body of Zeke Brandt is found in the living room of the Brandt household, everything points to the co... More

One
Two

Three

10 1 0
By amirightoramiwrite

Nora Brandt sat on the edge of her bed, clutching her pink duvet.

She missed her stuffed squirrel terribly. It was much easier to cuddle. Outside her door, she could hear her parents arguing loudly.

Nora tugged at the fur on her slippers. She could still see her brother, laughing at the barrel of the gun, his hand going up to ruffle his hair like he always did. She still remembered the smell of gunpowder as Zeke hit the floor, laughter permanently etched on his face.

Outside, a door slammed. Mummy must have quit the argument. The clink of Daddy's wine bottle, the blare of the TV, and Nora knew it was time for bed.

Quickly, quickly, sleep before Daddy comes in drunk and breaks something. Or someone.

Again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 3.1K 33
مــن نــەم زانـیـبـوو ئـەو پـیـس تـریـن و گـەورەتـریـن مـافـیـای سـەر ئـاسـتـی ئـاسـیـایـە.... "دووبارە ھەوڵی ڕاکردن لەم ماڵە بدەیت ھەڵبژاردن لەنێوان...
12.3K 285 21
"yeah, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made, but i say i hate you with a smile on my face" ...
16.6K 473 11
「MALICIOUS THOUGHTS」 ❝𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣. ❞ ❝𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤...
OBSESSED By BVRBIEN

Mystery / Thriller

109K 4.6K 28
obsessed