Lady Heisman Thugs

By Thuglife_nolife

Secrets, lies & betrayal all come down to one thing; death. Meet Dominique and Treasure. Both soon to be se... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
IMPORTANT
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
SNEAK PEAK
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Sneak Peak
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Imperial Empire

Chapter 1

71.1K 404 25
By Thuglife_nolife

Copyright © 2014 by Thuglife_nolife

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator.."

Any person, place, thing or addresses are purely fiction and figments of my imagination. Any relations to the real world are purely coincidental.

Chapter 1

Dominique

I tucked in the gold cross under my shirt and gave it a pat before loading my gun. "T you call it." T started directing orders to the other girls and they obeyed as all ways. "You ready for this? Your in a room on your own." She said to me "Were doing this for blood. No remorse." She nodded her head before walking up to the door.

"Bandanas up!" We all pulled our bandanas above our mouths and over our noses before I kicked the door down. The girls filed in behind me and T and I instantly took off up the stairs.

There was two large doors at the end of the hallway and I took off for the one on the right lifting my leg up and kicking the door down.

"What the fuck!" My body went alert and when I raised the gun my eyes met light blue ones. Our guns were at each other's faces and our fingers were on the trigger neither of us pulling it.

His eyes almost had me in a trance and I couldn't even see the rest of his face because of his bandana. I look at his bandana carefully and see its black and it confuses the hell outta me because the gang we raidin rep green.

Before I can process my mind the door on the other side of the office bust open and guys file in with green bandanas around there neck.

Next thing you know me and homeboy are back to back doing Bony and Clyde, Yin and Yang, Kim possible and Ron , killing bitches left and right. As soon as they were dead I looked at him straight in the eyes before smacking him with the head of the gun causing him to knock out instantly and fall to the ground.

I run to the files and grab what little they had before running out. As I'm running everything starts to click. "Girls come on this was a double raid!" Instantly the girls were trailing at my feet running at the same pace as me in the car.

I get in the passenger seat of the car and T takes the driver. I look out the window and see that the boys in the black bandanas carrying the dude I knocked out. "T go!" And after that we fled the scene.

Treasure

I hit the gas as hard as I can and pull off into the road. That raid was crazy. My girl Nique over here talking about it's a double raid? Shit, less work for us. The raid wasn't that hard but I can't get this face I saw out of my head...

*flashback (at the raid)*

Since I'm the only one in this room, with no help, I was very cautious. I felt a presence behind my back so I turned around quickly before the person could shoot.

I had 2 guns ready to fire but I couldn't seem to pull the trigger. In front of my face were a pair of grey, cold eyes staring back at me. They read no emotion in them, it scared me.

The person spoke, "Drop your gun and I won't kill you." Does this nigga think I'm stupid? Instead of listening to his dumb ass I charged for him, I tripped him with my leg and started throwing hits everywhere. The reason I didn't already kill his ass is because something in his eyes told me not to...plus his bandana is black, not green.

He got a hold of both my hands and held me down. I was hopeless now. I headbutt him like Chad Ochocinco, this ain't no game. After that

I pinned him down and put my gun to his temple. I noticed now that his bandana fell off. Lord he was fiiiiine. I was about to pull the trigger until I heard a loud bang along with Dominique's ratchet voice "Girls it's a double raid!"

I quickly jumped off of Mr.Grey eyes and ran outside. Nique went in the passengers side while the other girls filled the back seats which left me to be the driver. "T, GO!" Nique said. I couldn't bring myself to step on the gas because I looked to my right and saw Mr.Grey eyes carrying some passed out dude..looking straight at me...

I zoomed off too the trap.

Dante

*before the raid*

That bitch going 6ft under. "We got him on video stealing our money and going to our rivals." My manz Chris told me.

"Me and Chris goin in upstairs alone. Rest of y'all take out the goons downstairs and in the basement." All the boys nodded there heads and we got ready for the raid.

I strapped my self up with 2 hand guns and started loading up. The rest of the boys came out and got in a circle around me. We all bowed our heads and prayed and then got in the car. "Roll out."

This bitch ain't even have people at the front of his trap. I walked right in there and up the stairs. I open the door to the one I know as his office and see him sitting there getting blowed by a hoe. "What the hell!" He looked at me and then started shaking "Aye man I'm- let's be friends come on now!"

I instantly shot him and then shot that hoe before hiding the bodies. That nigga bitch made what he talking bout friends? Fuck outta here with that shit.

I'm about to walk out I here when I hear a bang "What the fuck!" I turn around and raise my gun finger on the trigger. I was not expecting to see a fucking girl there. Her eyes were hazel and I could tell she was in a gang because of the bandana she had on.

Before I can even ask what the fuck she thought she was doing a bang from the other side of the office and some other niggas come in.

This bitch was on point with her shootin she was steady mobbin. We all the goons were dead I was determined to get my damned answers but when I turned around I felt a whack on the back of my head, then everything went black...

Chris

(At the raid)

I walked upstairs along with Dante ready to blast a niggas head off. This gang done piss me off, they fucking with the wrong one. Dante walks into a room and I hear a shot go off. One down, more to go. I come to a halt when I see a body a few feet away from me.

That don't look like no nigga. This person has nice curves and a booty. I guess she sensed me looking because the girl turned around and faced me with two guns pointing at me.

I can't lie, I was intimidated. A girl in a gang is sexy as hell. I was caught by surprise but masked my face in time for her to meet my eyes. They were completely cold. They held no emotion. "Put your gun down and I won't kill you." I said. I wasn't planning to either.

The gang we are raiding is green, her bandana is purple. Maybe she's just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Instead of listening to me she quickly tripped me and started throwing hits all over my body.

I can't lie, that shit hurt. She packs a mean punch. I got myself together and got a hold of both her arms. I pinned her down ready to ask her some questions.

We don't want no witnesses. She looked into my eyes and head butt me. What the hell? I got light headed and fell back. She pinned me down and held one of her purple guns to my temple. This is it for me.

*BANG*

We heard a loud ass bang a long with another females voice. "Girls it's a double raid." Then it clicked. We were both after the same gang. She quickly got off of me and ran downstairs.

There was no sign of Dante so I walked into the room I saw him enter earlier. There he was passed out. I picked him up and slung him over my back. I carried his heavy ass downstairs and made my goons help me take his fat ass to the car.

Who would knock him out? As I'm walking out of the now destroyed trap I see familiar eyes. Them golden ones I saw earlier. Then in a flash, she sped down the street, she was gone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secret Bitch By Aja.

General Fiction

272K 11.1K 35
Diamond, the sweetest girl in the most hateful, dangerous city full of gangs, killers, drug dealers, and prostitutes. Her and her family are very poo...
47.3K 147 8
With a new life and no stress, Maia allows herself to experience life the way she wants, with no regrets and a desire to let go of all of her trauma...
2K 44 6
-you can't never have peace if you don't get through hard times and if you do you living on a lie- Matthew Johnson -At a point in time there was a l...
3.8K 90 70
Jade Wilson and her friends go to a normal high school and living a normal life; well except for being a part time nerd for 2-3 months of senior year...