The Troubles of Herobrine's C...

By MineralFox

This is the sequel to ' The Daughter of Herobrine' please read that one first so you don't get confused. I wi... More

Sequil to Daughter of Herobrine
Prolog
Da begining
I see the gates!
Hi
Look who else showed up
le Hunger Deans
Double Trouble Boil and Bubble
Lovey dovey? What?
Lets Party!
The warning was given
Darkness
Here's the traitor
The second half!
There will be murder
Breaking out
I dont have a name right now
an invitation?
Can there really be a...Rescue?
Double trouble
Heartbeat
And it was...
Back at the castle
We need to talk. Now
Red shirts: most dangerous job in the star fleet
Something's happened
The last stand (not really)
Funeral Preparations
You've got to be kidding
wakey wakey eggs and- shoot!
A dogs best friend
Ita over?
Nothing but a dream? Ha. More like a nightmare
Almost the end
How many times are they going to be thrown in a cell for potatoes sake?!
oops
The actual end.
Next book title choosing
New book name!
Next book! (Continued)

Hey Min

5.3K 152 55
By MineralFox

She found a chest right away with an enchanted stone sword, leather chest plate, dyed blue, and several other pieces of armor, mostly more chest plates and pants. She took them and put them on, putting the sword on her back. She ran forward until she came to a lake. In the middle was a mound with what looked like a chest in the middle. Mineral took a step back before running to the edge and diving in. She swam as fast as she could to the middle and pulled herself out already tired.

"I really need to practice more" Mineral mumbled to herself as she climbed up the hill towards the chest.

She pulled herself up next to the chest just as another hand appeared on the other side. Mineral pulled out her sword and readied herself. Another hand gripped the edge and soon his head was visible.

"Oh, its you" Mineral said as Cap pulled himself up.

"Hey, I thought they got you" He said smiling

"Not yet and I plan to keep it that way" Mineral said. She still had her sword out.

"Why don't we team? That way we can last longer" Cap said. Mineral smiled at him.

"Sorry but I know your family" Mineral said and dove back into the lake. Cap watched her swim back to shore before opening the chest. It was empty.

"Mineral!" Cap yelled and watched as she got to shore and turned to him holding an iron sword and bow. She now had iron armor on too.

"Hey! You snooze you loose!" She called back before running off into the forest. Cap chuckled and sat on the edge watching her go. Once she was out of sight he jumped off into the water and headed the other way.

Mineral ran into the forest and watched for anyone to come her way. She had managed to loot the chest when she distracted Cap but knew he wouldn't be far behind her. An arrow whizzed past her head and she turned to see a girl holding a bow pointed at her. Another arrow was notched and she let it fly. Mineral dodged and ran forward. The girl was shooting rapidly at her and one managed to graze Mineral's shoulder but she brushed it off. Mineral pulled out her sword and slashed at the girl. What would have been a deadly blow made the girl disappear.

 In these games instead of dying you're teleported away with a death blow while minor blows will show up. After the games everyone is healed, any minor cuts, scrapes and bruises disappear. All the stuff you had in the games is put into a chest  

Mineral smiled to herself and started looking through the girl's stuff. She took several arrows before walking off. there was nothing else useful to her.

'Death match will start in four minutes' The speaker from before said making Mineral pause before looking at the board. Only three people were left. Her, Cap and some random guy with a squid face. His disappeared seconds later and Mineral was teleported to the middle.

"I thought we had four minutes" She muttered and jumped off the platform she was on.

"Ready Mineral?" Cap asked from the other side of the arena. He was decked out in full iron with a diamond sword and walking around the center.

"Where'd you get the stuff?" she asked walking the same way.

"I found another chest full" He said. Suddenly he jumped forward and ran right at her. Mineral pulled out her sword and blocked his move. She pushed him back and readied her sword for another attack. Cap chuckled and looked at her.

"You're fast, know that?" He asked

"You have to be when you live with a dragon" Mineral said smiling. She lunged forward and sent a blow at his legs. He jumped and kicked her in the chest, sending her sprawling back. She tried to get up but one of his feet on her stopped her.

"Do you give?" He asked leaning down. She smiled and looked up at him.

"Not a chance" She grabbed his foot, dropping her sword, and twisted it. He stumbled and fell on his side. Mineral put her foot on him and picked her sword back up, putting it against his neck.

"Do you give?" She asked looking down at him. He smiled up at her.

"I never give" He replied.

"Suit your self" She said and raised her sword. He was teleported away.

'Mineral has won the Hunger games' The speaker announced. There was cheering piped into the arena and Mineral bowed, laughing before walking up the path to the exit. Cap and Rancune were waiting for her when she came out.

"Your pretty good" he commented as they walked out

"Thanks" she said "Hey I know a place we could go to get something to eat if your hungry"

Cap shrugged "Sure, where is it?" He asked looking around the fair. Mineral smiled and grabbed his hand pulling him through the crowd.

"Where're we going?" He asked as she lead him through the mass of people. Rancune was walking on ahead as if she knew exactly where Mineral was going.

"You'll see" Mineral said "Its a place a friend of mine has. He makes better food than you could ever imagine!" She stopped once they were in front of Freddy's. Mineral paused for a second to catch her breath before pushing the door open. Rancune walked in with Mineral right behind. She held the door open for Cap before walking up to the counter.

"Hey Min!" Freddy called "Who're your friends?"

"This is Rancune and the guy is Cap" Mineral said sitting at the bar. Freddy nodded

"Starting now are ya? With the leaders here?" Freddy asked looking at Mineral with a knowing smile.

"Freddy! No! Nothing like that!" Mineral said turning red "I haven't 'started' that"

"Started what?" Cap asked. Freddy chuckled and leaned over the counter.

"Ya fancy her don't ya?" He asked. Cap's eyes went wide and he looked at Mineral who had her head down.

"He's just a friend Freddy" She said still looking down. Her face was beet red. Freddy winked at her

"Sure he is" He said "Now what would you two like?"

"I'll take the cake and some milk" Mineral said starting to turn back to her regular color.

"Um, same?" Cap said. Freddy nodded and left.

"I'm sorry about him, he's just been waiting for me to bring a guy in here with me" Mineral said still blushing. Cap was blushing too.

"No, that's ok" Cap said "So you don't bring anyone here?"

"No, I bring people here just not guys" Mineral said "But its usually Kye or Endra that I bring"

Freddy came back carrying two cups and set them down in front of Mineral and Cap. He threw a bone to Rancune who caught it happily.

"The cake'll take a while" He said and walked back to the kitchen.

Cap started messing with the cup and glancing over at Mineral as she took a sip of her milk.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked carefully. Mineral gaged a bit before looking over at him.

"Um" Mineral said "No?"

The sat in an akward silence for a bit before Freddy came out with the cake.

"Here you go" He said smiling and walked off just a bit down the row.

Neither of them touched their peice of cake. Rancune looked at Mineral and put her head in Mineral's lap. Mineral looked down and patted Rancunes head.

"W-" Cap cleared his throat "Would you be interested in going out with me?"  He reddened a bit and Mineral blushed. She didn't know what to say. Luckily for her Endra burst through the door just then and spotted her.

"Mineral" She panted as she came over "We need you back at the castle, like, now" she said before grabbing her and running out.

"Sorry Cap!" Mineral shouted as she was pulled out the door, Rancune hot on her heels. They ran into the busy street until Endra couldn't take it and opened her wings.

"Hold on!" she yelled as she grabbed Mineral and Flew into the sky. Rancune kept running to the castle as if this were normal. Mineral held tight to Endra's neck as the flew higher.

"What are you doing?!" Mineral asked as they flew higher still. Endra was flying right to the top tower in the castle. She didn't answer, only flew threw the open window and let go of Mineral who then fell onto the floor.

"Sorry, I had to get you back fast" She said as Mineral stood up and rubbed her head.

"You could have been more gentle" She mumbled and looked up. She froze. There right in front of her was Seto and he didn't look too happy. Behind him was Kye and Brandon who both looked down at the ground, refusing to look at her.

"We need to talk" He said

------ end part 2/3

A/N Ooooo, some ones in trouble! Hehe. I know I know, you probably hate me after this with Cap hitting on Mineral and all but stick with me on this! To make up for it there will be something special in one of the next chapters. :)

Shout outs this chapter go to

@Percylover03 cause Percy Jackson is awesome, and she likes Minecraft too

SEE YA Foxes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.6K 29
It's been a month almost. A month since it came out. A month since they found her. One month since she's seen the others... The other's that she can'...
16.7K 439 47
Salena, a sixteen year old girl, has her world turned upside down when she finds out that she's the daughter of a monster. Lies hide around every cor...
956 166 50
Sequel To The Herobrine, Seriously,Fighting the Everdragons was not on Steve's list of things to do.When he battles the fierce EndoDragon,during whic...
101K 6.1K 101
CAUTION: Read "A Minecraft Story" before reading this book. It is one year after the Battle of Mojang. They thought it was over. They thought there...