My Sisters Bestfriend

iiBruhitsKendall

This is my first story so you should read it Еще

when i met him
when we got home
when we got home from the movies
our date
the move
the face time
the unpacking
the visit
me being prego
gracelens first birthday
the big fight
the wedding
Our move back home

the baby

68 5 0
iiBruhitsKendall

So when we got home we set up the babys room and i was feeding her a bottle and next thing i know nick said mikaela i said what he said i found a note and i said bring it here so he did and on the note it had 100$ on it and i said who is this from and he said its from zach i said oh so i held gracelen in my arm and i face timed him and i said you did not have to do that he said yes i do yall need more than we do i started to cry i said thank you very much i said look who i have zach and said aww i said she is so cute he said ya she gets it from me and i said oh ok zach i love you.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
91.3K 5.1K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
264K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
677K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...