Curves and Burns (Urban)

By xflawlesss

17 year old virgin Lovely isn't the typical plus size girl from the hood. She is more than these boys and gir... More

Curves and Burns
The River Walk
Speaking to the audience
Growing Pains
This World Was Mine
Big Girls Won't Cry
Author Talk
Dealing
The Battle Within
Nonchalant
Slow Down
Money Talks
Bridges Burn
Finesse Her
Author Talk2
Old faces New fears
And it All Falls Down
Detrimental
Author Talk3
Trouble at the Trap
Author Talk4
Revenge is like the Sweetest Joy
Get it Together
It's About to Go Down
Press Pause
Author Talk5
Furthest Thing From Perfect
Mr. Right...Now
Undisclosed Secrets
I'm that Nigga
Beg For it
Self Control
Life is too Complicated
Lights, Camera, ACTION!
Unthinkable {Epilogue}
In Vein {Epilogue Part Two}
HalfCrazy
Author Talk FINALE !

Author Talk6

28K 630 50
By xflawlesss

***Hey y'all just wanted to talk. I seriously have writers block so give me a min with this story.

By the way I really want you guys to read Distance, and Cream. Distance is the twins sequel to Curves and Burns but with new characters. I only did the prologue but I won't continue it until after I finish Curves and Burns completely.

As for my new story Cream, please check it out. This story will have nothing to do with my other stories. Also I will be frequently updating it. Please, go read it. It's also a urban novel. You can find it on my page. VOTE, COMMENT, I NEED YOU GUYS FEEDBACK LOL. I SWEAR WHEN YALL GIVE ME GOOD OR BAD FEEDBACK I GET REALLY MOTIVATED TO WRITE !

Last but not least the next chapter will go up when I get 200+ votes AND 50+ Comments on the chapter before this (Your Mine). That way I can get time to think.

So if you want me to continue on Vote, and Comment on the CHAPTER BEFORE THIS
200+ Votes
50+ Comments

While your waiting go read Distance, and Cream !

KEEP CALM AND READ ON!

P.S. Tell me some good stories to read, I love urban novels. I love to read just like you guys so comment !
~Trice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.2K 23
One of the main characters of this story isn't your average pretty, size zero, micro mini type of girls. Let me introduce Ava Jacobson. Now don't get...
1.1K 26 14
21 year old Lilaea is on her 4th year of college when she realized that she doesn't want to be a virgin, as stupid as it sounds...what happens when h...
158K 8.1K 37
She knows she has some things to work on, but damn don't judge. Overweight and Unsatisfied, seventeen year old Tiffany Evans get's teased about her o...
324K 11.9K 44
"Loving the bad boy, isn't always right." Tyshawn told me, getting up from the bed. "What?" I ask, confused. I don't understand what's going on. That...