When He Came Back to Her Life...

Od suga_wife

What will happen if the most important person in your life died? You can't do anything but to move on. And yo... Viac

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: I wish it's just a Nightmare
Chapter 3: No one can replace you my love
Chapter 4: Getting close to each other
Chapter 5: Park Jimin?
Chapter 6: It's not a goodbye
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Just have some fun
Chapter 8: Knowing the truth
Chapter 9: Hello Korea
Chapter 10: We Meet Again
Chapter 11: I still and I always will
Chapter 12: One Sided Love
Chapter 13: New friend
Chapter 14: Jealousy
Chapter 15: Always Him
Chapter 16: Broken Trust
Chapter 17: You Don't Know Love
Author's note
Chapter 18: I'll take you
Chapter 19: Secret
Chapter 20: I won't let that happen
Chapter 21: I'm Sorry
Chapter 22: Ji-Hoon's Revenge
Chapter 23: I'd rather
EXO-L?
Chapter 24: Time for me...
Chapter 25: I Will Never
Chapter 26: Ji-Hoon's Decision
Chapter 27: Revealing their secrets
Chapter 28: Her Brother
Chapter 29: After All These Years
Chapter 30: The Choi's Plan
Chapter 31: Lies
Chapter 32: Don't leave
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Stay
Chapter 34: The Plan and the Surprise
Chapter 36: The Honeymoon (Final)
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter/Chapter 37

Chapter 35: The Wedding

1.6K 63 7
Od suga_wife

A/N: Happy New Year everyone! Sorry for being inactive for a long time. 

~~~

Jimin's Pov

After the proposal, we celebrate Young Hee's birthday. I can't wait to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her. I'm also happy that I don't have to worry about the Choi. While we're celebrating her birthday and also the day of my proposal, I look at Young Hee and she's happy talking to her friends and also her family. 

I was standing here, looking at the foods. While picking some foods to eat, Hoseok hyung pat my shoulder. 

Hoseok: I'm happy that you've already propose to my sister, don't ever hurt her, and please take care of her. 

Me: I will never hurt her hyung. And I'll take care of her, I promise. 

Hoseok: Good. 

After talking to Hoseok hyung, we eat and continue the celebration. After eating, I went outside, it's a little bit cold here. We also light some fireworks. It feels like the time stop. We're all happy, I wish that life is like this everyday. No problems, no worries, and most of all, the Choi isn't here to stop us, to ruin our happiness, to ruin our relationship. 

After watching the fireworks, me and Young Hee sat in front of the lake. While sitting, I hold her hand while looking at the stars above. 

Me: I hope you like our surprise. 

Her: I don't like it. I love it! To be honest, it's unexpected. I never expect that you'll do it. 

I smile and said "Anything for you." 

Her: I'm so excited to get married and spend the rest of my life with you.

Me: Me too. Don't worry, it will happen, soon. Without worrying about the Choi. 

Her: Yes, I don't have to worry about them. But, do you think that their punishment is over? I mean, they did something bad to us, but they already suffer. 

Me: I don't think it's enough or what they did to us. 

Her: But, why didn't we give them a second chance? Maybe they would change for the better. 

Me: I don't think so. And I don't think that it's a good idea, especially it's very hard for me to trust them. What if they ruin our wedding? I won't let them to ruin our relationship again. 

Her: I think you're right. 

Me: Why? Do you want to give them a chance, you're hoping that they would change? 

Her: To be honest, yes, I still believe that one day they would change. I hope so. 

Me: To be honest, even if I want to give them a chance, it's so hard to trust them. They can betray us anytime. I can forgive them, but I can't forget what they've done. I don't think that Mr. and Mrs. Jang can forgive them, especially they killed their only son. I'm sure that they won't let us to give the Choi a chance to change. 

Her: I can't blame them. 

Me: Even if they did something bad, you still have a little love and care about them, right? 

Her: Yes. They used to take care of me when I was young. 

Me: Yes, but remember, they're the ones who ruin your family and our relationship. They also planned to kill us, to kill you. Maybe they used to care, but they also use you to get what they want, aren't they? 

Her: I guess you're right, why do I still care and believe that they would change? 

I just smile, she's totally a goody two shoes. We went inside. The others were already sleeping. I just brush my teeth and take a bath. I sat on the bed and think about what happened a while ago. This day is one of the happiest day of my life. After thinking about the wedding, I sleep, I need to arrange the marriage as soon as possible. 

It's already 8 am, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, and then I went outside. It's a little bit cold outside. I saw my friends  talking beside the lake. I went to join what they're talking about. 

Jk: Good morning hyung. 

Me: Good morning! What's up? 

Suga: Like usual, we're just talking about music. By the way where's Young Hee? 

Me: She's still asleep. I don't want to disturb her so I just went here outside. 

V: I want to try mountain climbing, let's try it.

J-hope: Maybe, but let's wait for the others to wake up, and let's eat first. 

Jin: I'll cook our breakfast. 

Jin hyung cook some food for our breakfast. J-hope hyung also help him to cook. While waiting for the food, Rap Mon hyung ask me about my next plan, the marriage. 

Me: Don't worry hyung, I send some people to decorate the place after the marriage, and I also want someone to play an instrument in that place. As of her wedding dress, I'll talk to Iseul and to her mother to accompany her to choose a gown. I don't want to see her wearing the gown before our marriage. 

After talking to Rap Mon hyung, the food is ready. We eat together. Mr. and Mrs. Jang went home to make sure that the Choi didn't escape. Young-Hee's parents also went home. Me, Young-Hee and the others, go mountain climbing. We're here now at the top of the mountain, we rest for a while. The view is so beautiful and calming. It's very different from Seoul. 

We talk about a lot of things, we also play like children playing around the park. We didn't care how old we are, as long as we're all happy. After playing we decided to rest for a while before we went back to the cabin. We went back to the cabin. It's already lunch time, so Jin and J-hope hyung cook, Min Jung hyung also help them to cook. After cooking, we eat our lunch. While eating I keep looking at Young Hee, she's so cute when she eat. She really loves to eat a lot. I can't wait to get married, when we get back to Seoul, I'll arrange the marriage as soon as possible according to what I want it to be. 

After a week (A/N: Sorry I fast forward it) we went back to Seoul. The plan is ready. Today Iseul and her mother would help her to choose a gown. But I think I need to cancel it. I have a better plan, I'll just call a best fashion designer to design the gown and also my suit. So I send someone to measure her size so that it can perfectly fit to her.

Young Hee's Pov

Jimin told me that he send someone to measure my body size, it's for my wedding dress. It made my day thinking that we're gonna get married soon. Later on, she's already here, I was about to let her in, but I wonder who's that lady she's was with, maybe she's just her friend. 

Hi, I'm Haneul, I'm the one who'll measure your body so that the gown is perfectly fit to you. By the way this is Bora, she's a fashion designer, and she'll be the one to create the design of your wedding dress. By the way nice to meet you, Young Hee right? 

Me: Yes, nice to meet you too. 

They give me a smile and they started to do their work. While Haneul is measuring, Bora is just looking at me, maybe she's thinking about the design.

After doing their work, they already leave. I went to my room and sat on my bed. I can't wait, next month is the marriage. Time goes very fast, it's just like yesterday when I met Jimin, back when we're still in high school. I never thought that he's the one for me. I fell asleep happily thinking about our future together. 

Jimin's Pov

I can't wait to be with Young Hee. Next month we'll get married, but it feels like years. I can't wait, I really want to be with her for a very long time. If only the Choi just let us to be together, maybe we're already married now. But I also want to thank them, because of them our relationship gets stronger, because of what happened we learned how to stay strong and never give up, and most of all, because of them we saw how great our relationship is that even though they do their best to break it, we still did our best to not let them to break it, and we realize that we're the one for each other. 

I'll just wait for our marriage and after that, we can live together and we'll reach our dreams together. And I can't wait for that to happen, but I need to be patient and wait. Sometimes, something is worth waiting for. So I just enjoy every moment when I'm with her before the marriage. I'll cherish the moment. 

~~~After 1 month~~~

Tomorrow will be the one of the best day ever. Tomorrow will be the wedding day. I'm a little bit nervous yet excited.  It's already 8 pm, I'm just here sitting on the couch, thinking about what will happen tomorrow. I'm also happy that we don't need to get worried about the Choi, because they're still in prison under Mr. and Mrs. Jang. They really hate the Choi. I remember when I talk to them about the Choi last week.

Flashback~~

I went to the Jang family house to talk about what they're going to do with the Choi.

Mr. Jang told me that they have no plan to set the Choi free from the prison, he also said that the punishment is not enough for what they've done. They killed a lot of people. 

I guess that he's right, if we set them free, maybe they'll get revenge and ruin our life again and again. I just ask them about what's their plan it's because I remember when me and Young Hee talk in front of the lake before. It seems like she wants to give the Choi a chance to change. But even if it's possible, I don't think that the Jang would let us to do that, also Iseul. 

End of flashback~~

I just forget about the Choi, we have no problem about them, and what if  they ruin the marriage because they're in prison. All I need to think about is the wedding. I wonder what will happen tomorrow. 

Wedding Day

We went to the church. Later on, my friends also arrive. We're all here, except Young Hee. I wonder what she look like today. 

Later on, Young Hee is already here. I don't know what to say. She's really beautiful, the gown is perfectly fit and looks really great to her. I can't help but to smile, as she walks down the aisle. 

When she's already here in front, beside me. The priest started the ceremony. Then after that the priest said, then you may kiss the bride. Then we kiss, everyone cheered and clap.

After the marriage, everyone congratulate us. We went to a garden not too far from here. We'll celebrate there. I'm with my friends while Young Hee went to her family. We're talking and having some fun. This day is one of the happiest and memorable day. 

After she talks to her family, she went beside me. And we talk about a lot of things, laugh together and then we eat. After eating we took a lot of pictures. There's also a background music, I paid someone to play a music so that it's not that quiet and to make it more lively.

Then Young Hee ask Iseul and Woo-Jin when they plan to get married since they're dating for a quite long time too. Woo-Jin said that sometimes he's thinking about it too, but he's still thinking when and where. But he told us that he'll marry her in the future, causing Iseul to blush and we just smile at her reaction. 

After the party, we went home. I ask Young Hee if she enjoyed the wedding and the wedding party. 

YH: I enjoyed it, thanks for the effort for planning the marriage. 

Me: It's alright, I also want to make our wedding memorable and not boring. 

She gave me a smile, then she said that she'll just took a shower and she'll sleep. I guess she's tired from entertaining the guess a while ago. I also took a shower and brush my teeth. After that I wear something comfortable and sat on the bed. So the marriage plan is success, and I'm glad that it happen to the way I want it to be. Now I'm thinking about my what my next plan would be. I'm busy thinking about my next plan, I didn't notice that Young Hee is here sitting beside me. So she punch me lightly. 

Her: Are you okay? I already called you so many times, and you didn't respond. It seems like you're busy thinking about something. Is something wrong? 

Me: Sorry I didn't notice, I'm busy thinking about something. 

Her: Thinking about? What? 

Me: I'll tell you soon, but not now. I promise. 

She pout and I just pinch her cheeks and hug her. 

Me: You'll know it soon. As of now, I don't want to tell you because it's a surprise.

Her: You really love to surprise me. 

Me: But you love it. 

I tease her and she punch me lightly again, she's so cute when she's mad. In the end, I apologize for teasing her and she stop punching me. Before we sleep, we talk about a lot of things, including our plan in the future together. We talk about what we like to do together in the future. After a while, she said that she'll sleep now. I kiss her on the forehead, and I also lay beside her. I can't sleep tonight, I look at Young Hee and she's already asleep. I'm still thinking about my next plan, the honeymoon. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.4K 56
Park Jimin lost his everything in one day. He lost his dear grandma on the same day he lost his father. But he got a guardian angel instead. The ange...
3.2K 371 36
"The future depends on what you do in the present" ==================== What would you do if you knew what was going to happen tomorrow? #1 in KimTae...
9.6K 634 23
Jimin lived his life to please the people he loved. He struggled through his tears to achieve what his father wanted him to be, burying his dreams de...
1.3M 41.6K 54
You are a normal 22 year old girl but nothing became normal until your parents forced you to marry someone, and this guy is rich and maybe help their...