The Other Life ➳ Stiles Stil...

By SpanishCandy

"How is it that you went from being bad to being good to being bad again?" "I'm not perfect and you know tha... More

[00]
ANNOUNCEMENT
Season 6 Pre Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT [2]
[ 1 ] A HALE IS BACK IN TOWN
[ 2 ] SHE'S THE FREAKING DEVIL
[ 3 ] WHO'S STILES?
[ 4 ] REMEMBER ME, STELLA
[ 5 ] WHO'S YOUR ANCHOR, STELLA?
[ 6 ] I REMEMBER THAT I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM.
USERNAME
[ 7 ] I JUST NEED TO FIND HIM
[ 8 ] I GUESS YOU FOUND YOUR ANCHOR, HUH?
[ 8.5 ] INSTAGRAM
[ 9 ] PARTY ANIMAL
IMPORTANT
NEW BOOK
[ 11 ] YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF
[ 12 part i ]
[ 12 part ii ]
[ 12 part iii ]
IMPORTANT
[13] IT'S OKAY, I'M HERE NOW
UPDATE ON THIS BOOK
[14] SHE OBVIOUSLY CANT DO THAT SCOTT
[15] TEARS
[RANDOM CHAPTER]
[TRAILER]
[16] WHEN DID YOU REALIZE THAT YOU LOVED ME?
[17] DOING THE RIGHT THING
COMIC CON CHAPTER [1]
[18] HE'S THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
[19] WE'RE BRING HIM BACK
[20] THE MEMORIES
[21] I REMEMBER HIM
[22] YOU DONT HAVE TO
\\\ 6B ///
[23] PLANS CHANGED
[24] STAYING HOME

[ 10 ] OR A WEREWOLF INSIDE YOU

4.9K 225 207
By SpanishCandy

*So my best friend told me if I stopped updating even if it was for a week that she would kill me and I surely don't want to die young... so, sorry about that and enjoy this chapter.*

         EVERYTHING was going extremely bad for Stella as she ran out in the woods, letting her inner wolf take control over her. She didn't know exactly what she was doing when she smelt the familiar metallic smell that made her turn during the night. She actually had managed to slip out of Scott's bed which was surprising because his arm was tightly wrapped around her waist which made her be against his chest, closely.

"Scott... I don't need you to watch over me while I sleep. You should calm down. I'm not gonna disappear on you guys, okay?" Stella muttered onto his pillow, opening one eye to see him sitting on his chair, in the corner of the room, trying his best to stay awake for Stella's sake.

He had decided to sit down and watch over her when she sleeps because of the whole ghost riders thing. She understood that he's worried for her but she was able to protect herself just fine. He doesn't need to stay up just to take care of her. She can take care of herself just fine.

"Stella, you were exposed to the ghost riders. Do you have any idea what that means?" Scott asked with a harsh tone In his voice which was surprising considering that Scott was someone who never really got loud unless he really needed to,

"It means that you're next and you're going to be erased from existence. We won't remember you. I won't remember you, Stel... and you're telling me to calm down? No, I will not calm down. You're my emotional tether remember? I will lose my freaking mind if you die or get taken next. Do you not understand that?"

Stella finally got up from his bed, her hair slightly a mess but still made her look beautiful. He would have laughed at her for her bed head but he was serious at the moment and didn't have the strength to laugh or even crack a smile.

The brunette squinted as she tried to adjust her eyes to the light that was coming inside the room slightly from the moon. She sighed heavily before she got out of bed and walked over to Scott, dragging the blanket with her.

She wrapped her right arm around his neck and started to go on top of his lap. She placed her knees against her chest once she was officially on top of him. He instantly snaked his arms around her waist, helping her so that she wouldn't fall off.

He was extremely tensed but soon relaxed when Stella had touched him.

"I know I'm sorry. But, I can protect myself just fine, Scotty. I'm an alpha, too, you know?" Stella mumbled onto his neck and he only chuckled slightly because the vibrations had tickled him.

"Of course, I know that. But I'm still going to look after you no matter what you say or what you are." He tells her making Stella break out into laughter and nodded,

"I figured you'd say that, Wolfy.." She muttered.

"Alright, go to sleep, little warrior." He chuckled and placed a kiss on the top of her head, before leaning more back in order for her to get more comfortable.

"You're the best, best guy friend ever you know that?" She asked him as she started to yawn making him chuckle once again and nodded.

"Of course, I know that. I'm freaking amazing." He smirked and hugged her tighter, making her snuggle with him more,

Once Stella fell asleep, Scott couldn't help but stay awake that night. Not taking any chances. He didn't want anything to take her away from him. He was determined to keep her safe and keep her by his side at all times. There was no way that he was going to let Allison down and let her cousin die young. He was going to have to protect her whether she was able to protect herself or not.

But, he heard her mumble something in her sleep. Something that made his heart melt because he knew that she was really hurting inside because of it.

"I'm in love with you, too, Stiles..."

Scott didn't know for sure whether Stiles was real or not. But, he sure hoped he was for her sake. He only wondered how she would react to Stiles not being real at all.

She felt the wind hitting her face as she picked up speed and started to get closer to where the smell was coming from. Her curiosity grew larger as she was able to think about what that smell was and why she was smelling it. Why was she smelling this particular blood when she was miles away from it in the first place. So, that's when she stopped when she heard someone growl behind.

Turning around she saw Malia who was just staring at her with her blue eyes. A color that Stella once had in her lifetime. A color that she had because of how she has murdered people in her lifetime, whether it was an accident or self defense or being plain psycho. She glowed her red eyes back at the coyote and bared her sharp canine teeth that was ready to piercing through anything.

"Stella?" Her name was called out from a few yards away making her turn to her left to see her Uncle Chris and Melissa staring at her with a surprise look on their faces.

They knew that Malia was here but they had no idea that Stella was also out in the woods. Now, they just wondered who had done the killings.

"You're not going to shoot her, are you? She's your niece! The poor girl isn't in control." Melissa scolded the Argent male who was picking up his gun and looked closely at Stella, his niece, to see that she had on a familiar look in her eyes.

Bloodlust. Power hungry. Cold. A monster.

He would see that every time he looked into his own sister's eyes. The eyes that belonged to a monster. He knew that Stella was quickly becoming one just like her own mother had become. But, this case was different. He also saw fear in her eyes which showed him that there was still life in her. Still a piece of humanity in her. Still a piece of hope so he had decided to pull the trigger.

The bullet went right into her thigh, falling down to the ground. Malia growled and started to sprinting towards their direction but was soon on the ground beside her cousin when Chris pulled the trigger once again.

But, he didn't kill them or even harm them as much as he could have. He knew that he needed to teach them. He knew that it was going to be his job to teach his niece that she didn't have to become like her own mother. She didn't have to fear herself of becoming like a monster.

"Keep her still." Melissa tells the adult beside her who was holding down Malia as much as he could but no matter what he was no match against her coyote strength.

"The morgue? I'm not dead yet." She growled as she was completely drenched in sweat while Stella got off from the table and started to realize what was happening.

"Can somebody please explain why I feel like puking?" Stella mumbled as she placed her hand on top of her stomach and covered her mouth with her other hand.

While Malia was growling, Chris hissing in pain, and Melissa cringing at the bloody mess. Stella had rushed towards the corner of the room and threw up practically everything from her stomach, into the trash can. It was definitely not a pretty sight to have watched but Melissa had caught it in the wrong time and sighed heavily.

"Did the bullets have wolfs bane on them, Chris?" Melissa asked in worry as she saw the poor teenager to continue on puking, and the weird part was that she didn't understand why either.

"Yeah, but that doesn't have anything to do with why she's puking like that. What could it be?"

"It's a relic." Lydia says softly but loud enough for her three friends to hear her over all the lous talking coming from every other student in the hallway.

"What's a relic?" Stella asked in confusion as she tried her best to not look sick.

"An object with a fixed association to the past. Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken. And Gwen found her sister's bracelet on her bedroom floor."

"How can someone be erased, and still leave something behind?"

"A conservation of mass. The total mass of any isolated system remains constant." Lydia responded to the question that was thrown at her

"So, even the Ghost Riders have a weakness." Scott says and looks over at Stella.

"A relic would be proof that Stiles existed."

"And maybe we can bring him back." Stella only crossed her arms in front of her chest and tried to look away from Scott's eyes, not wanting to look at him.

Tears brought to her eyes as she started to think about the conversation that she had with Melissa and her uncle last nigh. A conversation she was surely not ever going to forget.

"Stella, honey, you need to calm down." Melissa tried to calm the Argent who was wolfing up again but Malia held her back with her strength. Although, she was starting to get tired because Stella was starting to rip away from her arms slowly.

"How the hell am I suppose to clam down, Melissa? You're telling me that I might be pregnant! Pregnant as in that I have a human being inside me!" She growled and glowed her eyes at her in anger, not angry with the nurse but angry at herself for being careless.

"Or a werewolf inside you." Malia pointed it out making Stella growl louder at her and threw her across the room but then calmed down when Chris stepped in front of her.

"Stella, have you.... have you had sex with Scott, lately?" Chris asked her which made Stella stop wolfing up completely and stare at him with her eyebrows furrowed down with a small frown on her lips.

Her mouth started to open slightly and  looked down at her shoes,

"I mean... we did have sex in your room that one night that you were gone." Stella started to trail off making Chris widen his eyes at her and look over at Melissa who was just as shocked,

"No, we did not have sex! Scott is just being there for me. There's nothing going on between us." Stella tried to make it clear which made the two parents sigh in relief.

"I'm fine, thanks!" Malia grunted in pain as she started to get up from the ground.

"Well have you... you know... with anybody?" Melissa tried to ask the question without making it uncomfortable and awkward but it was way too late for that.

"I haven't had sex with anybody since Aiden and that was in my Junior year. So, I'm obviously not pregnant with him." Stella rolled her eyes at the way Chris was trying hard not to puke nor make a comment about his niece's sex life. He didn't even want to hear about it but here he was, being forced to listen to this madness.

"We should take a pregnancy test just in case you are. You never know." Melissa forced a smile on her face, trying her best to be supportive but she surely didn't want Stella to be pregnant because she is like a daughter to her and that's just not something a mother wants from their 18 year old daughter.

"I am not pregnant!" Stella whined and tried her best to walk out of the room but Chris and Melissa wouldn't let her which frustrated her even more.

"Maybe, you had sex with Stiles?" Malia asked loudly, popping into the conversation causing the three people in the room to look at her with their eyebrows raising up. Malia only looked at each of them individually with a confused look on her face not understanding why they were looking at her like that,

"What? It could be true. For all we know, you two could have been having sex sinc-" Chris stopped her before she was able to continue the sentence about Stella having sex with this 'Stiles' guy.

"Let's stop talking about how my niece has been having sex with this Stiles guy." Chris says in disgust before looking over at Stella, letting out a small sigh, "We'll talk about this tomorrow. It's late and you girls have school in the morning."

Stella's phone buzzed in her back pocket making her jump slightly at the sudden sound but relaxed then. She grabbed it and read the text on her lock screen that was from Melissa. A text message that she had been waiting for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
247K 17.8K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...