Harry Potter Preferences

De Nightmermaid

thingamabobs, whosits, and whatsits galore when it comes to preferences about our beloved Harry Potter charac... Mais

intro
houses
blood purity
how you first met/talked
how you first met / talked marauders
jealousy
your animagus
nicknames
how they ask you to be theirs
how they annoy you
what their family thinks of you
gif series : hand holding
your wand
who's family you spend the holidays with
when they realized & said they loved you
being with Cedric Diggory would include
being with Draco Malfoy would include
being with Blaise Zabini includes
being with Oliver Wood includes

gif series : cuddling

2.9K 23 5
De Nightmermaid

HARRY POTTER

Harry was always looking out for you, putting you first, or protecting you from harm. But sometimes, he was the one that needed to feel safe, and in your arms; holding him like he was the most precious thing in the world, because it made him feel safe and away. So you held him, securing him in your body.

"You're okay, Harry."

DRACO MALFOY

Draco always had it rough. Every day was a bad day. When it was more than rough, when he actually skipped a class or two because it was too much, you managed to get into his dorm. You knew he would always be in bed, laying around, and taking time for himself.
You always called out to him, to make yourself present, and he always gestured for you to join him. Face to face, breath to breath, Draco would tell you how he was going to take you and him away from all of it; and you would add on to it, agree to him, because god damn it you were going to see to that.

"I promise y/n, we are going to get out of this."

"I know Draco... we will."

CEDRIC DIGGORY

Cedric always caught you asleep, especially on your bad days. And when he knew it was one of those days, he always picked you up into his arms and held you for a few moments before placing you on his lap and kissing your head.

"Oh y/n, how i'm so devoted to you."

OLIVER WOOD

Sometimes after a long period of studying, Oliver would take a break and look up to stare into space idly; head resting on his chin. So you would get up and go sit yourself on his lap and nestle into his chest. He would chuckle, sending vibrations up your spine in a warming way, and would wrap you in his arms while running a hand through your hair.

"come here, baby."

BLAISE ZABINI

Blaise needed reassurance that you were there for him. So when he would get into those moods you took to bed with him, slithered up his body and traced shapes on his chest as you worked to saying the dumbest shit to lighten the mood before reminding him that you were there to stay.

"Seriously Blaise, I'm going to stay... Count on it."

THEO NOTT

Theo wasn't the biggest cuddler, but when you really needed it, needed him, he didn't hesitate to hold you as close to him as possible. He always opened up to you with a smile, and as you laid on his chest he wrapped around you and pat your head rhythmically.

"Fuck it, come here kitten."

PANSY PARKINSON

Pansy was surprisingly the clingy one, and she really hated that. She would even pick little fights when you two were amidst cuddling and that led with her back to you for about 2 seconds before she was worming her way into your arms.

"Let me in."

GINNY WEASLEY

You two would have these long talks about everything and anything in bed, until the night had settled way in. After you two were out of words you would take one look at each other and you would attack her. You would wrap your arms around her torso and hold her close to you; breathing her scent in with all you could.

"You smell so good."

FRED WEASLEY

Fred was all fun and games, and a little cruel, but when he was with you and it was really late at night he let his affection come out 10-fold. He would always convince you to snuggle with him before you went to your own bed; but sometimes you slept with him.

"Stay."

GEORGE WEASLEY

You two were always a tangled mess. A heap of love, giggles, chuckles, touching, and kisses. It represented your relationship, or that's what he always said, and it never failed to make you smile.

"It's you and me, y/n."

LUNA LOVEGOOD

Luna loved to make the weirdest shapes with your bodies when put together. She never failed to find a way to entangle herself, or weave her body with yours as strange as she was. But you loved it, because it was how you two were.
"I like this, being woven."

NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

Neville was really awkward with a lot of things, cuddling being of them. Every time you lay on his chest, clutching whatever he was wearing he immediately tensed up. Then when it was as silent as the night and you were still, he breathed out, taking you in tighter; knowing exactly how lucky he was.

JAMES POTTER / PRONGS

He was a cuddler, but he was the most after a game, he'd come sneak up to your bed, closed the curtains and scooped you into his arms to hold you close to him as humanly possible; snaking one hand to fit in yours, and then he kissed the back of your neck before falling asleep. It always made you smile knowing how much he wanted you.

"good game, potter."

SIRIUS BLACK / PADFOOT

It was always face to face, entangled in one another. Your fingers tracing shapes on his face, and his hands massaging your scalp. This was the only time he felt like he could show affection, "be a sap". But you didn't complain, because you knew deep down Sirius needed it, you. Because the stars knew he didn't get it with his family or friends.

"you, your what makes time stop."

REMUS LUPIN / MOONY

You two were avid readers, and he was usually out before you. So he would snuggle up where your book wasn't rested, but assured you to continue until you were done.

"keep going."

PETER PETTIGREW/ WORMTAIL

You weren't always the big spoon, but Peter had his dark days, and on those dark days you would crawl up behind him to hold him. He'd take your hand and pull in towards his chest and you two would just lay in silence.

"hold me, please."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

207K 1.2K 12
One shots, Preferences, Imagines, and X Reader Characters Include Oliver Wood Draco Malfoy Nevile Longbottem Harry Potter Ron Weasley The Weasley t...
533K 7.9K 123
DISCONTINUED! (However I'm still working on any requests I still have left) Character list: Harry Potter Ron Weasley Fred Weasley George Weasley Nevi...
6.8K 156 16
Draco malfoy imagines
637K 11.7K 39
❝you catch this, potter, and we win.❞ in which i write about your favorite witches and wizards, though the quality is a bit poor. ↳ COMPLETED [ CURRE...