Did I let go of Your Hand?(Fo...

By Aja_is_queen

You work at the pizzeria and entertained the older kids during the day. Kids love ya but then at night... More

Bandaids won't heal it
Horrors and the fears
Things fall apart
A\n
An Angel Cried
You have WHAT!?
Sorry lel
It's the new style
Wow
Omg guys
Sue me
NO
Sorry
No...maybe....yes
God dammit
Dedication
Look like a Villain
Embarrassing
Hdjsjdisidi
The call ill send
Case opened

Steady, You Ready?

1.1K 17 36
By Aja_is_queen

Foxys pov

There he is...On the floor. These so much of it, blood. Blood was in a huge puddle pouring profusely out of his neck. I stood there shaking. I didn't know what to do. My voice shook the pizzeria. "CHICA GET THE FUCKEN MECHANIC SUPPLIES!" I grab a piece of the curtain a tear it off. Applying pressure to his wound, tears flood my eyes. What have we done?

Chicas pov

I struggle to get the mechanic supplies out of the supply closet. Tear run down my face as the tragedy in front of me devolves. I cant believe this. He tried to kill himself. The thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. How can we be so cruel to someone that has done nothing but be kind,helpful and full of love. I get back and help foxy work on him. Please forgive us. I'm so sorry....

2 hours later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
174K 4.3K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
258K 25K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
931K 50.1K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...