HEX

By claires24

[Highest Rank #1 ➡ 17/09/17] HEX is not some common horror story, it is a way to different than you eve... More

Author's Note
[1] House
[2] Illusions
[3] Mrs. Jones
[4] The road
[5] There is someone
[6] Normal days
[7] Roses
[8] Getting away
[9] Going Back
[10] Troubles
[11] The darken room
[12] She is dead
[13] Beginning
[14] Disappeared
[15] Shattered pages
[16] Flashing memory
[17] Black Rose
[18] Past & back at hex house
[19] Library prt I
[20]Library part II
[21] The abandoned room
[22] Her
[23] The Truth [Part I]
[24] The Lies [Part II]
[25] The last breath
[26] It's too late
[27] THE END
SEQUEL
My Readers
BOOK 2
"JOURNAL Of ROSE"
Bonus Chapter
JOURNAL OF ROSE {II}
THANK YOU

Hex

13.1K 613 262
By claires24

   †

HEX

Hex is not some common horror story, it is much different than you could ever imagine.

Emma:

I was never a believer of spirits or ghosts, but when I entered this house, I knew there was something anonymous in this place, and now the effects of that anonymous being could be seen.

First she tries to show you, and then she tries to kill you.

The journey of Emma and her family turns into their worst nightmare. Will Emma be able to save her family or get herself trapped in it all?

Be careful while you read this book because it is "HEX"

You can feel her around you; you can feel her beside you, sitting next to you, or you may be able to feel her sleeping next to you and reading this with you. If you feel her, then don't look around for her. Stay still and read further. 

    †††

©ClaireS27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.9K 34
Stu Macher x Prescott! Reader [Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Scream or it's characters. I only own my character (the reader) and the dialog I make up] Mu...
Get Out If You Can By walusha

Mystery / Thriller

27.6K 3.6K 64
| shortlisted for the wattpad india awards. eleven times ambassador featured | Five teens. One medieval manor. And, of course, a dead girl. Figuring...
6.1K 823 47
"Am I going to break you, Case? Or are you bamboo?" The days are dry and hot, school is out, and all 17-year-old Case wants to do is party hard with...
4.6K 620 38
To be unpublished soon and rewritten! Featured on @DarkFantasy's, @Dangerous Love's, @Ghost's, @Ya's, @Paranormal's, @Fright's, @WattCliches, @Histor...