Facade

By AllyPierce0

"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the te... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CAST LIST!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note

Chapter 6

12.6K 271 125
By AllyPierce0

Edited. 

"Then share thy pain, allow that sad relief;

Ah, more than share it! Give me all thy grief.

~ Alexander Pope, 'Eloisa to Abelard'. "

WARNING: VIOLENT SCENES AHEAD.

Xavier's POV:

I was sitting on the sofa waiting for the door bell to ring.

I can't believe she tried to run away from me. After all the things I have done and sacrificed for her. Why can't she see she belongs to me?

I did expect her to attempt an escape which is why I had ordered some of my gang members to guard the border of the forest which was leading to the road.

I just want what is best for us, I mean I know she hates me but that is going to change soon. I don't care what I have to do to make her love me. We are meant for each other.

Suddenly, my cell phone rang. I look at the caller I.D: Mason. I like Mason; he is one of my most faithful members and never fails to complete a mission. I quickly receive the phone.

"Did you get her?" I ask.

"Yes, boss. Found her on the border. I am on my way." Mason replied.

"Ok." I say and out my phone into the pocket.

After a few minutes the door bell rings. I open the door to find Mason holding my unconscious Aubrey.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I shout while taking her from him.

"Had to drug her." He says shrugging.

I sigh with relief.

Stop freaking out, it is just a bit of chloroform.

"Ok, you can go now." I say and close the door. Soon I hear a car start and Mason speeds off.

I go to our room and lay her down on the bed. I look at her unconscious body. She looked so peaceful.

I don't know if I can trust her anymore after her little attempt. I tie her hands to the bed post with some rope. I really didn't want to do this but she forced me.

I sit in the corner of the room and wait for her to wake up. I already feel sorry for the things I will do to her when she wakes up, seriously I don't want to hurt her but I have to make it clear for her that she is mine and she can't just disobey me like that.

I look at her one more time then say, "It will hurt me more than it hurts you..."

Aubrey's POV:

I open my eyes and take in my surroundings.

I notice I am again in the same dreaded room I woke up in the first day I got here. My eyes were filled with tears which started to pour like a waterfall. I try to wipe the tears then noticed my hands are tied to the bed post. I groan in frustration and try to undo the rope but my attempts die in vain.

"So you are finally awake," I heard a voice from the corner of the room.

Oh shit, Xavier. 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked and saw Xavier holding something shiny in his hands. I took a closer look at it and my eyes widen as I recognized the silver object in his hand.

A knife. 

My breathing quickened and more tears began to stream down my face.

"X-Xavier what-" 

"What do you think I meant by DO NOT TRY TO ESCAPE ME." He said shouting the last part.

"ANSWER ME!" He shouted after a few more minutes when I didn't reply.

"X-Xavier I am sorry. Please don't hurt me." I said while eyeing the knife in his hand. He brought the knife near my neck and I began crying.

He then climbed on top of me, straddling me. He touched our foreheads together and whispered. "Hush." Trying to calm me down but it resulted in me crying harder. It wasn't the fact that I was afraid of Xavier but rather the things he could do to me with that knife which made me scared shitless.

He was looking straight into my eyes with anger, lust and something else I couldn't quite put my finger on. I couldn't take it any more so I looked away focusing on the ceiling instead of his face.

Suddenly, I felt something on my lips I looked and saw Xavier leaning down to kiss me. I tried to move my head to stop him but nothing would work. I started shaking my head but Xavier growled kissing me harder.

Then I felt an excruciating pain on my wrist causing me to scream which came out muffled because of Xavier's lips. Soon he finally broke the kiss. I looked at my wrist and saw that there was a cut on both of them and blood was oozing out of it. The cut wasn't too deep yet it was still painful.

Xavier brought his mouth near to my ear then whispered, "Tell me you love me."

My heart clenched as I realised what he wanted me to say. I would never love him. 

"I didn't hear you beautiful." He said smirking thinking I will give in.

I took a deep breath then whispered, "I hate you."

He looked confused and said, "What-"

"I SAID I FUCKING HATE YOU, XAVIER!" I shouted cutting him off.

Suddenly, his eyes turned black and I felt his lips back on mine while he started cutting my wrist again and again causing me unbearable pain. Hot tears streamed down my face as the room got filled with the sounds of my muddled screams.

I looked at my ties wrists and saw my arms covered in blood even my pillow was soaked in blood.

I started to feel light headed and black sports started appearing in my vision not to mention my cheeks were wet from my tears. Xavier looked at me and places his forehead against mine.

"Tell me you love me."

"I hate you," I whispered before everything went black...

Xavier's POV:

"Tell me you love me," I whispered while placing my forehead against hers.

She opened her mouth and whispered, "I hate you," before her eyes closed and her body relaxed.

I got off of her and looked at her. Her eyes were red and swollen, her cheeks were tear-stained and her skin was very pale. I looked at her arms and my eyes widened. Both of her arms were covered in blood with cuts on them, even the pillow was soaked in blood. I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

Shit! 

I grabbed the cell phone from the night stand and called Mason. After a few rings he picked up, I gave him some instructions, and told him to bring a few blood bags and the gang doctor.

I hurriedly went to her and untied the rope. I tried to check her pulse through all the blood and luckily I found one, but it was faint. I felt my insides twist.

Please don't die. 

I hurriedly went to the bathroom and came back with some alcohol, cotton, wet cloth and bandages. I cleaned her arms with the wet cloth but the bleeding wouldn't stop. I then dabbed the alcohol soaked cotton on her cuts and finally bandaged them.

I touched her forehead.

God! She is so cold. 

I scooped her up and took her to the guest room. I lay her down on the bed and bundled her in the blanket. I checked her pulse.

Nothing. 

I checked it again.

Nothing. 

All of a sudden the door bell rang. I hurriedly opened it and saw both the gang doctor and Mason holding a bunch of blood bags. 

"In the guest room." I said whilst showing him the way.

As soon as I opened the door Mason's eyes widened and the gang doctor, Marcus, went in while taking the bag from Mason.

After a few minutes Marcus came out asking for permission to get a few of his equipment which I agreed. I tell Mason to leave, and watch as his facial features tightened. He looked guilty?

What's up with him? 

Three hours has passed and I was sitting outside the guest room with my head in my hands when suddenly the door opened and Marcus came out while looking down.

He looked at me and then said...

_____________________________

0_0 cliff hanger... Who else hates Xavier right now? Do you think Aubrey is going to be okay? Keep reading to find out. 

And the next chapter will only be posted when this one has 3 votes and 3 comments so continue to comment and spread the word about this book and keep smiling!

For any questions, queries or opinions please comment or slide into my DM's lol.

I love you guys my beautiful readers :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 776 105
Sin is his name. Leader of the country's most powerful and feared gang. Behind his gorgeous looks hides a cold-blooded killer. Kronowa's ruthless and...
38.1K 1K 70
"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, π“œπ“Έπ”‚ 𝓿π“ͺ𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓻." He whispered into my ear, se...
450K 12.9K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
8.7M 228K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...