The fantastical and brilliant...

By catlikecupcakes

This is a story of a magnificently perfectly cliched girl with a perfectly cliched life. This is not how I n... More

The fantastical and brilliant life of Mary-Sue-Avery

335 4 12
By catlikecupcakes

Chapter one-

OMG I FRICKING WON BACKSTAGE PASSES TO THE PINEAPPLES' CONCERT OMG

Avery’s POV

“Avery!”

I turned around and I saw my crush.

“OMG! He’s talking to me!” I told my best friend. Justin was the most popular boy in the school, and I was a nerd. I have long blonde hair and blue eyes, am quite thin and have a perfect body and face. My grades are straight As. For some reason, I am still not popular and am a geek.

Justin was be-you-ti-ful! He looked like Alex Pettyfer because all good looking guys look like Alex Pettyfer. Like, he was a Greek god! He was made of stone and wore togas. He always wore sandals and looks so SEXY! He lived on a mountain in Greece, and teleported to America every day. He’s best friends with Aphrodite and Ares.  

“So Avery, how are you?” Justin asked.

“I-I’m good, thanks,” I replied, stuttering, before I excused myself and ran to my next class, disbelieving that Justin had spoken to me.

It was after school, and I was sitting on my bed doing my maths homework. Just then, I got a call from my friend Kijhef.

“OMG, you cannot believe what just happened. I got a call from Ajhfakjeds!”

“Wait, who?” I asked her, confused.

“She’s from channel 504!”

“You mean the channel where we entered that competition?”

“YES! And we won backstage passes to a concert!”

“ARE YOU SAYING WE WON PASSES TO THE PINEAPPLES’ CONCERT?!” I yelled sexily.

“YES, THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I’M SAYING!” she yelled back, although not as sexily as I had done.

“So when is this concert?”

“Two weeks time, in LA! AND WE GET FREE FIRST CLASS FLIGHTS AND 342 STAR HOTELS AND WE GET TO MEET THE BAND AND EVERYTHING! OMG!”

“AH! WE WON FIVE TICKETS RIGHT? SO WE CAN BRING THREE FRIENDS! LET’S BRING SOPPIE AND JUANENNE AND PUDDEL!”

“OMG yes!”

Kijhef’s POV

We were at the airport waiting for our flight. I heard Avery yell out, “YOU IDIOT! YOU MAKE ME DROP MY COFFEE!” and I looked over to see her on the floor picking up her cup. She looked up, and saw that it was JUSTIN! After realising who it was, she started apologising profusely. OMG!

Avery’s POV

Oh. My. God. I CANNOT believe that Justin is here! And I can’t believe I yelled at him! I think I fainted because suddenly someone was shaking me awake.

“Avery? Avery! Are you OK?” Oh God, it was like Justin! Justin was like touching me! ME! I am like the luckiest person alive right now! I fluttered my eyelids open in what I hoped was like a cute way. “Oh, thank goodness. I thought we’d, like, need to take you to hospital!” Justin said in like his adorable voice. “So why are you at the airport?”

“Oh, we’re going to LA to meet the Pineapples!” Kijhef answered, gesturing towards Soppie Juanenne and Puddel. Their parent’s we’re all lovely people and as soon as we told them that it was an all expenses payed trip they let them go without a second thought. Life was good. Life was fair. Life was just (in).

Justin’s POV

OMG. Avery was like so beautiful. But she doesn’t realise it. OMG. The only flaw she has is that she’s clumsy. OMG.

Soppie’s POV

Holy, crap. I’m gonna meet the Pineapples! My favourite from all of them is Nigerick Hollistic!

Puddel’s POV

OMG, I am so glad that Avery and Kijhef chose me! My favourite member of the band is Hagrip Steeping! He is so hot!

Juanenne’s POV

EEEEEEEE! I LOVE the Pineapples, they are all so hot! But the one I want to meet the most is Liner Palin!

Avery’s POV

Wow. Apparently Justin is going to LA too! And apparently his 3rd cousin is my favourite member of the Pineapple’s, Zappy Map! Wow! So coincidental!

Random girl's POV

Wow. That blonde girl is so pretty! OMG!

Kijhef’s POV

We’re about to board the plane, and I’m SO EXCITED! I’ve never been in first class before! And to think we’re going to meet our favourite band in less than 24 hours! Logger Tock is so dreamy!

Justin’s POV

OMG, I just realised that Avery and her friends are going to LA too! Awesome!!!

 ________________________________________________________________

AN: Hi guys. So before you stab me with your sword of literature, THIS IS NOT HOW I WRITE. If you want to see my real writing, go read my other story (cross promos FTW). Comment if you have ideas of what to put in the next chapter! 

Pronounciations:

Juanenne: Ou-arn-enne

Kijhef: Key-g-ef

Puddel: Pud-dell

Aphrodite: Afro-die-tee

Ares: Air-ease

Ajhfakjeds: Aj-he-nevermind

Just (in): Justin

Hagrip: Hair-grip

Love always,

'Cat

Continue Reading