a trip abroad : bangtan & o.c...

By coughcoughtaehyung

young, dumb... and not really broke. own characters x bangtan. lowercase intended. officially completed : 01... More

°
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
40.5.
41.
42.
43.

15.

17 0 2
By coughcoughtaehyung

they haven't even started their road trip. the only trip they've been to is the gas station and grocery store buying things that they think they'll need such as instant noodles, bread, bread spreadings and other things that'll last for quite a time.

which is kinda useless since the hyung team had already thought of a where they would be going since they could just drive around the whole of south korea.

"so, where are we going to go first?"

"daegu."

"why?"

jimin who had been asking the questions to jin and he didn't want to answer as it'll spoil their little 'surprise'.

" 'cause why not?"

jimin didn't bother asking any more questions as they get back to their cars.

before they even get to start their actual trip, lily is already found sleeping, along with taehyung who was resting on her shoulder while she was resting on the door and they shared a cute pink blanket. and soon jimin had joined them on dream ground.

while jungkook and lisa had been playing a multiplayer game on the younger boy's device. they had tied almost every time and they both weren't even close to forfeiting yet.

~~
thesunisout
8:47

hello

so

DID YOU TAKE MY OREOS

WHY

WHY U DO DIS

WHY

~~

sadly during this time lisa was sending a bunch of interrogation messages to lily's phone. she was sleeping at the back, while lisa was in the front since if she had sat at the back she'd lose all her food, but really; wherever she sat, her food would disappear anyway.

the group parked by a convenient store and the two girls reunited and walk into the store. picking out their favourited instant noodle flavour and then proceeding to pay at the counter.

"d'you steal my oreos?"

"nope".

she says in response while concentrating on placing all the noodles she had picked up and onto her spoon perfectly, drowning them in the soup and then eating it up.

~~
thesunisout
9:13

hello

LILY

ok ok i read you

FINALLY

i was talking to tae

gosh

ohohohohoho

i see i see

shut up

ok

so why did u want to talk to me

cause i was bored

and because kook kept beating
me at games so i stopped playing

hm

the back car is really noisy

im in the same car

wdym

i hear nothing

bij

stfu

i have two idiots who are
somehow the same age
as me and screaming

it hurts my ears

help

no

cbf

smangry

im eating prawn crackers rn

kook took ye oreos

i caught him in the
act before :))

IM GONNA KILL HIM

k

he slapped me ;-;

so cruel

ITS A CRUEL WORLD AFTER ALL

ITS A CRUEL

CRUEL

WORLLLLD

stop

ok

u sleepy

no

hyped af

im tired

why

cause i couldnt sleep last night

go sleep now then

cant

theyre too loud

how sad

yoongi is tired as well

omg

omg what

ok bye now

what

what about the omg

im sleeping

oh yea

hoseok almost crashed our car lol

im in the same car

i know how u feel

anyways imma go sleep

i thought it was too loud

they shutted up

ok

bye

ttyl

yea

bye

~~

peace and quiet it was in their car now. and thank god it was because lily slept at three in the morning since she was way too excited for the trip.

the ride was boring, just like any other road trip they'd take to school, the stores or to a house. yeah, they saw animals that you wouldn't find in the city, but they appeared too frequently to be called fun or interesting. by the time the had only reached halfway to their destination, almost everyone had already fallen asleep which were bad for the drivers.

but there was always music to keep them focused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...
37.4K 687 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
11.8K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
11.1K 402 36
Just an imagination... Story of how an idol loved by millions feels useless and lost himself in his journey of following his passion.. I AM SORRY FOR...