How You Became A Hero ~ My He...

By Inori02

This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well a... More

Chapter 1: Izuku and I's Origin✔️
Chapter 2: All Might's Secret!
Chapter 3: 10 Months!
Chapter 4: Start Line!
Chapter 5: What I Can Do For Now!✔️
A/N: Costume Choices!
Chapter 6: Indoor Battle Test!✔️
Chapter 7: Too Far!✔️
Chapter 8: Worried!✔️
Chapter 10: Class Princess? (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Class Princess (part2)
Chapter 12: Pro Hero 13! {Edited}
Chapter 13: War In The Dome! (Part 1)
Chapter 14: War In The Dome (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Time!
Chapter 16: Two Days Later! {Edited}
Special Chapter: Quirk Dodgeball!
A/N: ITS OUT!!!

Chapter 9: Confession! (Filler Chapter)✔️

21.7K 735 560
By Inori02

Your P.o.v

After School ended, Izuku and I successfully dodged All Mights questions as we made up an excuse to leave. Moments later Izuku and I are walking home together in silence, my mind only repeating drifting the moment Izuku and I had in the Indoor Battle Test. I felt my face becoming red as the memory of him kissing me came up in my mind once more. I then remembered that he said he loved me. Maybe I should ask him about that...?

I'm impatient sue me.

"Hey Izuku?" I said looking down as I gathered all my courage. "Did you really mean everything you said? In the Indoor Battle Test I mean?" I asked and looked up to be met with his green eyes as we stopped walking. We were now standing 2 houses away from both of our homes. "What part exactly?" He asked confused. "The part were you said y-you loved me too...after you k-kissed me...." I said my voice becoming quieter at the end. I probably looked like a cherry by now.

He gave me a sweet smile his eyes soft as he grabbed my hands pulling me closer to him. His face was only a few inches away from mine. Oh God...

"Of course I meant it. You have no idea how long I have been wanting to tell you that." He said with a sad look in his eyes. "Why didn't you?" I asked shocked and confused. "I-I was afraid that you wouldn't like me back because of how much of a loser I was. I was afraid you would reject me and friend zone me. I really like you a lot and I didn't want to lose you as a friend or make our friendship awkward, so I just kept my mouth shut this whole time." He said looking away from me.

Cooing at how cute he was being I kissed his cheek making him look at me, his cheeks beginning to turn a beautiful shade of pink. "I like you too Izuku." I smiled my tone soft. He smiled too and brought his face close to mine kissing me for the second time. It was a sweet kiss and It felt the same yet diffrent from the first. Slowly pulling away we looked into each others eyes. I then giggled because Izuku looked so cute with a flushed face. "Why are you giggling?" He asked his smile only getting wider. "Because you look cute when you blush." I said giggling again when his face got more red. "S-Shut up and come back here." He said rolling his eyes as he pulled me again for another kiss.

After a few minutes we pulled away, and he looked at me with so much love that I felt like I was dreaming. We were on cloud 9. "So, Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked me with hope now in his eyes. "I would love to." I said with the biggest smile on my face as he hugged me and happily kissed me all over my face making laugh.

Walking home hand in hand, I hoped with all my heart as I watched the sun go down...that we stay happy like this forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! SO this is a filler chapter. Im currently writing the next chapter right now so please be patient. Sorry if this chapter was to short and cheesy and mushy. I just honestly didn't know how to write this. But anyway I hope you guys liked it and leave a comment maybe a vote if you wish!

Have a nice day everyone!

~ My Social Media ~

Snapchat: inori_02

Instagram: inorihanada

Facebook: Inori SolarKookie

Tumblr: inori-solarkookie (Link also on my profile)

Tik Tok: inori_02wp

Twitter: SolarKookie04 (Mainly BTS Fan Acc)

YouTube Acc: Inori02 AKA SolarKookie (Have not uploaded anything and I don't think i ever will ??? Not sure >_< If y'all wanna give me upload ideas y'all can DM me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.3K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...
253K 7.5K 30
Welcome to Book 2 of How You Became A Hero! Read on as you continue to get stronger alongside Izuku and your friends. New friends and enemies will be...
470 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
673K 16.2K 177
We all know the classic story of Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless boy who dreams of being a hero like his idol All Might and upon receiving his power fro...