Fantastic Beasts and Where to...

Por LayceJ25

When Magizoologist Newt Scamander and his best friend/assistant (Y/N) (L/N) arrive in New York, they intended... Más

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Arriving in New York
Chapter 2: MACUSA and No-Maj
Chapter 3: Dinner at the Goldstein's
Chapter 4: Inside Newt's Case
Chapter 5: Catching the Niffler and a Mating Dance
Chapter 6: On Trial
Chapter 7: Busting out of MACUSA
Chapter 9: Demiguise and Occamy
Chapter 10: Helping Credence, the Obscurius
Chapter 11: Will We Die, Just Alittle?
Epilogue: A New Beginning
A Sneak Peek for Crimes of Grindelwald

Chapter 8: The Blind Pig

25.1K 789 504
Por LayceJ25

A/N: the picture above is the dress you wear. It doesn't have to be that color it can be any color you like.

*3rd PERSON POV*

Tina leads the four of you down an insalubrious back alley covered in bins, crates, and discarded objects. She locates a set of steps leading to a basement apartment and motions you, Newt, Jacob and Queenie down.

The steps lead to, what appears to be, a dead end: the doorway has been bricked up. Instead, a poster of a simpering debutante in an evening dress, gazing at herself in a mirror, covers the end of the walkway. Tina and Queenie stand in front of this, turn to each other and, in unison, raise their wands.

As they do so, their work clothes transforms into stunning flapper party dresses. Newt hastily magics himself a bow tie and you raise your wand as well and change from a button up shirt and black pants to a beautiful (fave color) dress. Queenie gazes at Jacob, a cheeky smile on her face as Tina steps towards the poster and knocks four times.

As she knocks, Queenie looks over at Newt and sees he has a look of amazement and awe on his face. And he was staring at none other than you. 'She looks amazing! Beautiful, actually!' Queenie hears in Newt's mind. She smiles to herself as the hatch opens: the painted eye of the debutante whip back to reveal the gaze of a suspicious guard.

After getting clearance, the five of you walk into the seedy, low-ceilinged speakeasy, where every down and out of New York's magical community come to unwind.

A glamorous goblin jazz singer croons on a stage full of goblin musicians, smoky images wafting from her wand to illustrate her lyrics:

​​​​​​The Phoenix cried fat tears of pearl

When the dragon snapped up his best
girl,

And the Billywig forgot to twirl

When his sweetheart left him cold,

And the unicorn done lost his horn,

And the Hippogriff feels all forlorn,

Cause their lady loves have upped and

gawn,

Or that's what I've been told

​​​​​​​As the singing continues, Jacob stand by a seemingly unmanned bar, waiting to be served. "How do I get a drink in this joint?" He asked, aloud, when a thin bottle of brown liquid zooms towards him, out of nowhere, he catches it, stunned. The head of a house-elf peers up at him from behind the bar. "What? Ain't you ever seen a house-elf before?" The elf asked him, eyeing him suspiciously. "Oh, no, yeah, no, yeah, of course I have....I love house-elves. My uncle's a house-elf." Jacob said, trying to act nonchalant about it as he removes the cork from the bottle.

The house-elf, not fooled, raises himself up, leaning against on the bar to stare at Jacob as you and Queenie approach the bar. "Six shots of gigglewater, please." Queenie said, looking downcast. "And a lobe blaster, please." You ordered and the house-elf shuffles off to fulfill the request. Queenie and Jacob look at each other while you look around the bar.

"Are all No-Majs like you?" Queenie asked him.

"No, I'm the only one like me." Jacob replied trying to sound serious and almost seductive as he reaches over and takes one of the gigglewater shots. Maintaining strong eye contact with Queenie, Jacob knocks back a shot and emits a raucous, high pitched giggle. You snorted and cover your mouth with your hand as Queenie laughs, sweetly, at him.

Across the room, Newt, who can't help but stare at you, and Tina are sitting at a table alone. "I've arrested half of the people in here." Tina said, looking around the bar, and Newt turns his attention to her.

"You can tell me to mind my own business....but (Y/N) and I saw something in that death potion back there. We saw you hugging that Second Salem boy." He said as Tina moves her gaze from him, looking off to the side.

She lets out a deep breath and said. "His names Credence. His mother beats him. She beats all those kids she adopted, but she seems to hate him the most."

"And she was the No-Maj you attacked?" Newt asked her.

"That's how I lost my job. I went for her in front of a meeting of her crazy followers---they all had to be Obliviated. It was a big scandal." She finished as Gnarklak emerged from the depths of the speakeasy, smoking a cigar and smartly dressed for a goblin.

He eyes the newcomers as he walks over to Tina's and Newt's table and sits down. "So you're the guy with the case full of monsters, huh?" He asked Newt.

"News travels fast. I was hoping you'd be able to tell me if there have been any sightings. Tracks. That sort of thing." Newt replied as Gnarlak downs his drink and a house-elf brings him a document to sign.

"You and that lady friend of yours have a big price on your heads, Mr Scamander. Why should I help you instead of turnin' you two in?" He asked.

"I take it I'll have to make it worth your while?" Newt asked him as the house-elf scurries off, holding the signed document.

"Hmm--let's consider it a cover charge." Gnarlak said. Newt pulls out a couple piles of Galleons and slides them across the table toward the goblin, who barely looks up.

"Huh---MACUSA's offerin' more 'n that." He said, unimpressed. Newt, then, pulls out a beautiful metal instrument and places it on the table.

"Lunascope? I've got five." Gnarlak said as he continues to smoke his cigar. Newt rummages in his coat pocket and pulls out a glowing, frozen ruby egg instead.

"Frozen Ashwinder egg!" He said.

As he was doing this, you decided to walk over to them to hear the conversation a bit better and sit next to Newt. "You see--now we're---" Gnarlak said, now sounding like he is interested, but stops when he sees Pickett, peeking out of Newt's jacket pocket.

"Wait a minute! Is that a Bowtruckle?" He asked, pointing at the creature.

"What?" You ask as Newt places his hand over his pocket, protecting the creature. He turns to the goblin and said. "No. Absolutely not!"

"Come on. They pick locks, am I right?" The goblin said.

"You're not having him" Newt said. 

Gnarlak gets up from his chair and said."Well, good luck gettin' back alive, Mr Scamander and Miss (L/N), what with the whole of MACUSA on your backs." He starts to walk away until....

"Wait!" You shouted and the goblin stops in his track. "Take me instead." You said while the goblin smiles evily.

 "What? No! Absolutely not, (y/n)!" Newt said, quickly.

"I'll take Pickett's place." You said.

"Well, well, well." The goblin said as Newt shakes his head at you, feeling like his heart being ripped out. "Don't do this, (y/n)." He said, shakily.

You give him a small smile and kiss his cheek. "Find the rest of our creatures and get out of New York safely." You whisper in his ear and then you get up from your chair and walk over to the goblin. "I'll do it. As long as you tell him what he needs to know." You said. The goblin looks at you, smiling viciously, then snaps his fingers as two more goblins come up next to him.

"Boys, take our new girl to the back and have her ready for her first day on the job." He said as the two hench-goblins grab your arms and take you away from Newt, who looks away and wipes tears from his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Beautiful....anyway somethin' invisible's been wreakin' havoc around Fifth Avenue. You may wanna check out Macy's department store. Might help with what you're looking for." Gnarlak said as Newt sniffs and clears his throat, trying to compose himself even though he feels empty without you there by his side and he was kicking himself for not admitting his true feelings towards you sooner.

"Right." He said, croaky.

"Oh, one last thing. There's a Mr Graves who works at MACUSA---I was wondering what you knew of his background." He said to Gnarlak, who stares at him.

"You ask too many questions, Mr Scamander. That can get you killed." The goblin said when suddenly someone screamed. "MACUSA ARE COMING!!"

And a bunch of house-elves Disapparate. Tina gets to her feet and glares at Gnarlak. "You tipped them off!" She said angrily. Gnarlak chuckles menacingly as wanted posters of you, Newt and Tina appear on the wall. Aurors begin Apparating as Jacob saunters up to Gnarlak.

"Sorry, Mr Gnarklak--" Jacob said and he punches the goblin straight in the face, knocking him backward. Queenie looks at him, delighted. "Reminds me of my foreman!" Jacob replied as Newt stands up and runs towards the back.

Meanwhile, as the goblins brought you to the back you hear someone shouting about the MACUSA coming and you turn around and face the goblins. "So sorry about this." You said, sincerely, and you whip your wand out and shouted. "Stupefy!"

And blast the goblins away. You smile to yourself as you open the door and run out of the room. "NEWT!" You shout as you run and suddenly you collide with something solid. You look up and see the familiar green eyes.

"Newt." You said, smiling.

"(Y/N)! Thank Paracelsus you're okay!" He said as the both of you hug each other and he kisses the top of your head. Tina, Queenie and Jacob come up behind him and the five of you met up and Disapparate.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.6K 3.4K 20
"Why are you in such a hurry, Mr. Scamander?" "Uh, I may or may not have accidentally sent a load of magical creatures loose in the city." "Well, isn...
255K 7.5K 17
Ella Sullivan, an brilliant witch with a damning secret, moves to New York City from England to study for the rare opportunity to become a professor'...
8.8K 291 31
"I don't deny that he's dangerous, but dangerous and evil are not synonymous." Newt has returned to New York after the release of "Fantastic Beasts a...
1.5K 67 13
Lia Scamander, adopted daughter of Newt Scamander, attends Hogwarts in her Second Year, welcoming new friends and new stories into Hogwarts! But when...