I'm Back (Discontinued)

By No-Thats-Not-Me

Alex was the first human love of Edward Anthony Mason Cullen. He left her to "protect" her but He didn't com... More

Alex/CH.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.9
Ch. 10
CH.11
Ch.12

Ch.8

35.2K 757 85
By No-Thats-Not-Me

Author note

I'm thinking about starting a dramione fanfic.

Enjoy.

{}{}{}{}{}

Renesmee comes skipping over to me, with Jacob in tow. She gives me a small smile and sits on my rock, Jacob doing the same.

I look down at the pebbles and spot a unique looking one. It's a heart-shaped pebble on top of thousands of other shaped pebbles, Its a rustic red colour, matching the colour of Jacobs fur and Renesmee's hair.

I bend down and grasp the unique pebble in my hand, turning it over.

"Wow," Renesmee says, looking at it in my hand.

"That's pretty," Jacob adds, looking over my shoulder as I reach into my bag and search through it.

My fingers wrap around 4 thin strings and I pull them out.

Two are dark black matching Jacob short hair and the others are a pale white, matching Renesmee's skin tone.

I lay the strings across my thighs, then snap the pebble in half so its a broken heart and I feel Renesmee and Jacob flinch as I do so.

I put down one piece of the broken pebble on my thigh, right on top of the dark black strings, pick up one of the pale white strings and wrap it around the other piece of the pebble, tying and knotting the string to form a small net, half of the broken pebble inside of the net, then I tie it off.

Making a pendant, then I thread the other white string though a small opening I made on top of the pendant.

I do the same with one of the dark black strings and the other half of the pebble.

The finished products are beautiful necklaces; with half of the broken pebble inside a small net, the pendant, on a string.

I hold the necklaces up, right as a bit of light comes through the dark clouds.

Kinda like nature wanted to show it off, Jacob and Renesmee look at the necklace in awe.

I turn to Renesmee, holding the ends of the dark black necklace.

"Hold your hair up," I command her, brushing her hair over one of her shoulders.

She turns her back to me, does so and I put the necklace on her and tie it off.

She turns back around, looks down and touches the pendant.

"Its so beautiful," Renesmee whispers.

"Thank you." She continues.

I give her a small smile.

"You're welcome... It looks really pretty on you." I say to her, and a small, light blush coats her checks.

I then look towards Jacob and see he's look at Renesmee and I.

"Your turn werewolf boy." I tease, and get up so I can put the necklace on Jacob without difficult.

He's about to complain but Renesmee cuts him off.

"Please Jake, we'll have matching necklaces." She tries to convince Jacob, making her eyes wide and sticking her bottom lip out.

He sighs, knowing he won't win, I smile and step up on my rock, to put it on him and do it up.

Once I finish, I jump down.

My feet hit the pebbles, making a crunching sound.

Looking at my handy work, I smile, thinking about how good the necklaces look against their skin.

"Can I show my mummy and daddy?" Renesmee asks me, smiling a thousand-watt smile.

"Of course honey, go for it."

Still smiling, she nods her head and skips off to Bella and Edward.

Jacob stands up awkwardly.

"Um, thanks." He says to me and starts to follow Renesmee.

"Don't mention it," I tell him, the same answer when he thanked me for the clothes.

He nods his head and him clearing of a men's throat gets everybody's attention.

We all look over and see 4 tall, built like a freaking house, tan men.

One's rubbing his arm awkwardly, one's avoiding eye contact by looking down, another one is looking anywhere but us and the last one is staring at a tree.

Awkward silence.

I still haven't removed my shield and the man starring at the tree breaks the silence.

"Umm, sorry about that." He says, authority colors his tone. He's the alpha and he's use to begin the boss.

I scoff.

"Here she goes..." Charlotte says, rubbing her forehead.

I open my mouth and start giving them what for.

"Sorry?" I start, closing my hands to form fists.

"You're sorry for what exactly? For slobbering everywhere? For attacking us, for attacking a child? For being total ass hats? What exactly are you 'sorry' for?" I finish, putting quote marks around the word sorry.

I've gotten up and started walking over to them, my hands rigid by my side so I don't strangle them.

I stop half an inch off touching my shield.

Since they're a breath away from touching my shield, I'm eye to eye with them.

At least they have the decency to look ashamed.

I open my mouth to continue my tongue lashing at them but Charlotte butts in.

"Alex, let it go." She tells me in a soothing voice, coming over and pulling me away from them.

I let out a huff, cross my arms against my chest and mutter colourful words about them under my breath.

"Yeah...Anyway, the pack will help you." The man that was starring at a tree says, his eyes flicker to me, a confused look on his face.

I stare right back at him, arching one of my eyebrows.

"Yes?" I question him, sassily.

He interrupted me from venting to myself, he goes to open his mouth, but thinks better of it and turns away. Ass.

Edward and this guy, I later find out that his name is Sam, talk well into the afternoon; it's actually 5:00 pm by the time they stop talking.

Bella, Jacob and Renesmee when back to the house at 12:00 pm- to get Renesmee something to eat, I presume.

They haven't returned so I doubt they'll be coming back tonight.

I've been sitting on my rock, with Charlotte and Peter, for about 3 hours, drawing anything that comes into my mind on a small, blank book I pulled out of my bag with some pencils.

First I did some colourful swirls with some vines wrapped around with flowers.

I was stuck then, I couldn't think of anything else to draw, so I gazed around me.

And spot Sam's not so little minions looking, no staring at me.

They weren't far from me, about 2 metres from my rock and were skipping pebbles on the small stream.

All of them were looking at me, sadness painted on their faces and maybe a little bit of regret, I can't tell for sure.

I pull my eyes away from the tan giants, and I look down instead at my drawings.

There's a shadow cast over my book and I hear Peter's voice; deep and masculine, over my shoulder.

"Those are nice."

Twisting my head, to get a better look at him, and I spot a huge tree; the top of it swaying in the gentle breeze.

"Thanks," I mumble, turning back to my book, distracted by the tree.

I pick up a pencil and let my hand go; gliding the pencil across the paper, forgetting the men staring at me, forgetting that Edward was one of the men's staring at me.

The end result, it's a beautiful portrait of the tree.

"That's pretty." Says a voice, pulling me out of my daze.

Its Charlotte's voice and it came from right beside me.

I find myself laying on my stomach, my book out in front of me, Charlotte copying my position on my left and Peter on my right, the tree out in front of us.

"Yeah, it is." I agree with her, putting my pencil down beside my artwork.

I close my book and tucked it away in my bag.

Turning over on my back, I close my eyes and stretch out on my now warm rock. Much like a cat would.

I moan, loving the warm surface on my ice-cold skin and the stretch of my forever frozen muscles.

Edward and Sam stop talking, Sam's minions stop skipping pebbles.

I can tell because its silent; I can't hear the pebbles sinking to the bottom of the stream, I can't hear the buzz of two voices talking.

I open my eyes and see 5 pairs of eyes looking at me- No, at my body.

Narrowing my eyes and clearing my throat, I say in a flat voice.

"What are you looking at?"

{}{}{}{}{}

Thoughts? :∞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 17K 58
Clair has been moving since her whole life. Her Mother is a really talented and well known surgeon. So whenever a better paid offer got her way, she...
604K 20.2K 80
❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━ 𝕽ebekah 𝕮ullen, the youngest of the Cu...
15.1K 465 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
750K 15.6K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...