We Remain- An avengers fan fi...

By thejeditribute

Christy has not seen the Avengers in over a year. After learning that her father is alive and that her whole... More

We Remain- An avengers fan fiction//FAN ART Q&A
Chapter 1-Disbanded
Chapter 2-Typical Tony
Chapter 3-Don't wear PJs in the kitchen.
Chapter 4-Love and War.
Chapter 5-My Week is Ruined by a Kiss.
Chapter 7-I am shocked.
Chapter 8-Learning to live.
Chapter 9-I hit a wall.
Chapter 10-The Wrong Villain.
Chapter 11-The Master Plan.
Chater-12-I get Caught
Chapter 13-Is it Just me?
Chapter 14-High Voice, Act Natural.
Chapter 15-Trust and Pizza.
Chapter 16-A High Advantage
Chapter 17-My Oscar Worthy Performance.
Chapter 18-We Remain.
Epilogue: Chapter 1 of "Stand Together."

Chapter 6-To Catch a Spider-Man

3.1K 113 25
By thejeditribute

Chapter 6-To Catch a Spider-Man.

"Loki?" I yell for the second time.

"Thor, why isn't your brother in chains, under heavy lock and key? No offense, Loki," Emma asks.

"None taken," Loki says.

Thor smiles as he walks over to Loki,
"My brother has changed my friends."

"Men like Loki can never change," Fury argues.

"You are wrong, Fury. Loki proved himself by fighting with Asgard during the battle with the darkness," Thor says.

"And I personally vouch for him," Jane says.

"I agree with them," Loki smiles at me.

"So you think that after you destroyed our homes, and threatened to kill and overthrow our entire race, we will forgive you?" Clint asks grabbing Natasha's arm.

Wait grabbing Natasha's arm? Am I seeing things? No he definitely has his hand on her arm. Just making sure.

"It happened to Natasha," I say.

"What?" Clint and Nat say at the same time.

"She was a....um...not a good girl until she joined S.H.I.E.L.D," I say choosing my words very carefully because Nat looks like she's about to blow.

"Yeah! And Sky was a former Rising Tide member," Ward says.

Sky nods,
"Yes, and you gave me a chance."

"Two actually," Fitz says.

"Don't rub it in," Sky warns.

"Sorry," Fitz mumbles.

Steve moves in front of me,
"Christy, he tried to take over the world, you can't just give villains like him a second chance."

I nod, knowing Steve is right.

But then again, I'm always right, right?

Right.

"Why would you bring him here?" Clint asks.

"Because he's changed," Thor persisted.

Fury placed his face in his hands,
"Look we will have to work this out back at base."

"Base?" I ask.

"We are relocating to the Helicarier," Fury says.

"Wait what? We can't stay at Stark Towers anymore?" I question.

And I really want to stay there. The food is nice.

"Not today. Let's go team," Fury says.

"Um one problem, Fury. Where?" I challenge.

"Jets will be landing momentarily," Fury tells me.

"A lot can happen in a moment," I say crossing my arms.

Fury stares at me then looks at Steve,
"Make sure I'm not in the same jet as her."

Hardy har har, your a comic genius, Fury.

*One hour later.*

I roll my eyes as Fury walks around the table once more.

"Can I leave?" I ask.

"Not until we decide what to do with Loki," Fury says.

I drop my head on the table. I did it a little to hard because I can feel a bump forming.

The jets finally arrived, Loki didn't try to escape, and Fury was true to his word about not getting in the same jet as me.

Now, we are all on the Helicarier. And I don't want to be here. Thankfully I actually grabbed a seat because most of our group is standing up. Now I'm using the circular meeting table as my personal nap time bed.

"Agent Coulson, please pay attention," Fury says.

"But I'm so board," I moan holding out my last word.

Steve stands behind me while Nat and Clint sit on either side of my chair. Bruce, Tony, Dad, and his agents stand. Emma and Thor sit beside Loki.

Of course Emma sits beside Loki because, she thinks he's the best thing since peanut butter. Emma loves peanut butter. Which also means, she is fangirling over an ex-villain.

Thor's just there because he can be. Jane is placed in the seat next to Thor, smiling like she saw a shooting star, or just something she really likes. Such as Thor. You get the picture.

I found out that after Agent Hill escorted Clint and Nat to Tony's building, she returned to the Helicarier, which is why I haven't sen her recently.

"Sir, if Loki is telling the truth, that he's 'good' we should give him a chance," Agent Ward says.

"But with major probation," Agent May says.

"Or parole," Sky points out.

"Parole? Alright," Fury says turning to Loki, "you can work with us to stop Electro. But you must follow our rules."

Loki leans back in his chair,
"And the rules are?"

"You will be required to stay on the Helicarier. At night, we will have a room for you. Three guards will be placed outside the door, while two guards monitor the halls in your sector," Fury says.

"That's fine by me," Loki says, "Anything else?"

"Hill," Fury says.

Agent Hill walks over to Loki with a small silver box. As soon as she opens the slider case, I know what it is. A bracelet.

Not just any bracelet.

"Hey I have one of those!" Sky says showing Loki her wrist.

A correction bracelet.

Wait what is Sky doing with a correction bracelet? It's not really something to brag about.

Here's what you should know about a S.H.I.E.L.D, correction bracelet.

They are thin, silver, and extremely sensitive to wireless connection. Which means, wearing one of those, S.H.I.E.L.D, knows where you are and what you are doing. Every second of everyday. A S.H.I.E.L.D tracker.

Once this bracelet is around your wrist, it will never come off unless S.H.I.E.L.D authorizes it. Really if Fury authorizes it.

Here's the second thing, only ex-villains or people S.H.I.E.L.D does not trust are given correction bracelets.

Either Sky is (was) a villain or S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't trust her. I really hope it's not the first.

"If you don't mind me asking, Fury," Hill says handing Loki the bracelet, "But where is Spider-Man?"

Loki places the bracelet on his wrist.

"I'm actually not sure," Fury says, "he was in my jet so I know he's here. But when I find h....."

"I'll go find him!" Steve and I yell at the same time.

An awkward silence makes its way into the room.

"They really are made for each other," Tony mutters.

Is it me or did I just see Loki scowl. I sure hope not.

"Alright Rodgers, Coulson, find Parker," Fury says.

"Finally!" I say standing.

After Steve and I leave the (strangely stuffy) room, he comes up with a plan.

"Alright, Parker's a kid so he could be anywhere. The Helicarier is pretty large so I suggest we split up," Steve says.

"Good idea. Set your earpiece to channel one," I say.

"Why channel one?"

"Because that's the channel only used in emergencies. No one will be on it," I laugh.

"Oh," Steve sighs, "this is kind of an emergency. You go that way," he says pointing to the right.

I set my earpiece as Steve does his own, (with a little help from me since Steve doesn't exactly know modern technology....)

"See you later," Steve says giving my hand a big squeeze.

He takes off, heading north. I head south because, it makes more sense.

After about ten minutes of searching whatever floor I'm on, I pause to catch my breath. I was running, don't judge.

"Alright, Parker, I know your here," I mutter reaching for my earpiece, "Found anything, Steve?" I ask.

"No," his voice replies, "I take it you haven't found him either?"

"Yup. He's nowhere!" I exclaim.

"I'm on level two...."

"What? I'm still on level five!" I yell.

That means he is four levels below me. He is good.

I hear Steve laugh,
"I feel sorry for you."

"You do not," I reply.

"No not really. Okay, all we need to....."

The line is cut off.

"Steve? Steve!" I yell.

Nothing but static. I growl. He probably hit a button. Never give someone from the forties a twenty-first century device.

"Great just great," I say turning off my earpiece.

After searching for another thirty minutes, I realize something.

"Parker's a kid so he could be anywhere."

That's what Steve had said.

What do 'kids' like? Football, golf-ball, basketball? No......

Video Games.

*Another 45 minutes later.*

This is ridiculous. I have wasted an hour and a half of my day looking for Peter. I haven't spoken with Steve in an hour. And I don't know where the Helicarrier's TV is.

I lean against the nearest wall. That's it. That's it, I quit. I have fought in a war, have super powers, even died! But I can't find a member of my team? Peter Parker is miss....

*beep beep*

What?

*boom*

"Take that alien scum!" A muffled voice says on the other side of the wall.

Parker.

Quickly I stand and open the closest door, which I'm hoping has Peter behind it.

I cross my arms as the door slides open.

"Haha! You are no match for me!" Peter yells.

Standing in the doorway I glance around the room. It's painted bright green and has a yellow couch in the center. Orange chairs, tables, and love seats are placed along the walls. In front of the neon yellow couch, that looks like it could hold ten people, sits an extremely large TV. Peter sits on the couch, with his feet propped up the brown coffee table.

It looks like a color blind person decorated this room. Or someone just thew up in it. Did I mention that Peter is still in his Spidey costume, minus his mask, which is lying on the floor. Yeah.

"Who designed this place?" I ask, "it's awful!"

I pretty much scare Peter when I speak because he jumps off the couch and points his web shooters at me.

"Woah there big guy," I say holding up my hands in surrender.

"Gee, Christy don't scare me like that," he says returning to his game.

"Sorry. Actually you scared us. We couldn't find you for an hour and a half," I say.

"Well, you found me!" He says.

"Commander Fury wants to see you," I say.

Peter's eyes are still locked on the screen,
"When I'm fin....."

"Now!" I say.

"Hold up, going for a high score," Peter says.

That's did it. I have been looking for Parker longer than I wanted to. He is coming to Fury. I just have to show him who is boss.

"Yes! Yes!" Peter yells.

Using my 'force' abilities I crush the TV. So now instead of a flat-screen, it's more of a squished-into-tiny-bits screen.

"No!" Peter screams tossing down the remote.

"You're a sore loser," I laugh.

He stands and walks (marches) over to me.

"What did you do that for?" He asks.

"You should see your face right now, Parker. It's hilarious!" I say making his already red face redder.

Is redder even a word?

In my world it is.

"That is totally unfair," Peter says stopping directly in front of my face.

"Life isn't fair," I reply crossing my arms.

Surprisingly, he relaxes,
"Sometimes it is."

I expect him to walk out of the room angrily, but he doesn't. Instead, he kisses me.

It only lasts about three seconds because he gets a mega punch in the stomach by yours truly.

"What did you do that for?" I scream.

He backs away laughing,
"You should see your face right now," he says copying me.

Peter Parker is so dead.

Using my powers I pick up the nearest love seat, and toss it at Peter, which he easily doges.

"You throw like a girl," Peter says climbing the walls.

"That's because I am a girl!" I yell picking up the coffee table with my mind.

As I attempt to throw it at Peter he webs a pillow and smacks it across my face, allowing the table to drop from my mind-grasp.

Now I'm furious.

"You're cute when your mad," Peter says webbing his mask.

"Get off the ceiling, Parker!" I scream at him.

Two male S.H.I.E.L.D agents run into the room.

"Hey! What's going on here?" One asks.

I turn and push him out of the room using my mind. Grabbing a stool I toss it at Peter.

Peter webs the chair and swings it right back at me. I move to late and the chair hits me, throwing me across the room and against the wall.

"Stop!" The second guard says.

I feel blood running down my face. Using my mind I push the chair off of me. I didn't mean to but the chair flew right into the agent.

Screaming I pull Peter of the wall with my mind.

"Ow!" He yells.

He pushes the couch out of our way as we begin fighting hand to hand. I punch him in the face as he tries to web my hands together. Using all my strength I kick him against the wall, by the TV.

He starts to get up but I kick him again. He trips my by webbing my feet. I fall on the broken glass. After I rip the webs off as we stand for round two. But as we both begin to punch I, actually both of us are lifted off the ground.

"Christy, stop!" Someone says holding me down.

It's Steve.

"Peter, the same goes for you," Clint, who is holding down Peter says.

"What's going on," Steve says.

Clint rips off Peter's mask.

"It doesn't matter," Peter says.

Peter's right sleeve is cut. A stream of blood runs down his arm. His face is scratched, and red. His hands and face have countless cuts from the TV glass.

I'm pretty sure I look worse because I feel about three wounds over my body. My face and hands also have blood everywhere from the glass. Sometime during the fight I started crying. What happened?

"Christy, calm down and listen," Steve says.

I struggle to get out of Steve's grasp when I hear a blood-curling noise.

*boom.*

"We need your help. Both of you," Clint says.

I hear more explosion sounds, guns, and screaming.

The Helicarier is under attack.

Again.

***********************

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to put this up. I was at the library for like two hours:) anyway that was lovely wasn't it?

Comment and vote what you think!

The next chapter will be intense! Don't you think?

What are your thoughts on this chapter? Not much to it huh?

What Parker? What is your problem?

I don't know........I don't even have an idea clue:)

And why do you think Sky has a S.H.I.E.L.D watchdog bracelet? I know.....hehe:)

Sorry of something is spelled wrong.

Next update Sat.

-AnnaBeth

1/7/2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 64 24
Sequel to "Love is a Dagger- NATASHA ROMANOFF X READER" Description: After saving the world from zombies and Vibranium Assassins, Y/n and Natasha's s...
8.2K 480 15
After deciding to stay on earth, Kajsa starts her new life joining S.H.I.E.L.D as an agent. As she goes through rigorous training, she mourns the dea...
9.9K 523 9
Coulson and Fury decided that their new little heroes aka Spidey's team would rely too much on their gift's and ignore their shield training. So what...
357K 11.1K 28
(Book 2) Anna Smith the Director of SHIELD is now alive more than ever. She's not the same but she still has the power to bring HYDRA to her feet. Sh...