The New 90210

By rosegoldlox

The ongoing dramatic saga about the rich, beautiful, & troublesome youth of West Beverly Hills High. Featurin... More

Characters
. 1 .
. 2 .
. 3 .
. 4 .
. 5 .
. 6 .
. 7 .
. 8 .
. 9 .
. 10 .
. 11 .
. 12 .
. 13 .
. 14 .
. 15 .
. 16 .
. 17 .
. 18 .
. 19 .
. 20 .
. 21 .
. 22 .
. 23 .
. 24 .
. 25 .
PROM - The outfits
. 26 .
. 27 .
. 28 .
. 29 .
. 30 .
. 31 .
. 32 .
. 33 .
. 34 .
. 35 .
. 36 .
. 37 .
. 38 .
. 39 .
. 40 .
Final Author's Note: RoseGoldLox's farewell

. 41 .

409 25 44
By rosegoldlox

FIVE YEARS LATER

25 year old Serenity steps out of her Ferrari, touching up her lips with her own brand of matte lip color. Her expensive heels gracefully tap the stone path as she enters Nadia & John's wedding venue. Everything is beautiful; fit for royalty. The wedding ceremony is to take place outside with the reception being only further down the open-aired estate under large & illuminated white tents.

Vendors were still setting up but she had to see her old best friend Tiffany in action. Tiffany was the wedding planner, having started her own business just the year before with Logan's help. She got lucky that Nadia and John still wanted a large wedding for extended family & friends. They had already gotten married in a civil ceremony after Finn turned 1. But now Finn is 5; being cute as ever & the ring bearer. After finally getting their lives together as a family, they decided to have a real celebration with the financial help of their families.

"Excuse me," Serenity sought one of the caterers. "Do you know where I can find Tiffany Kelly? I mean— Tiffany Lerman."

"Yeah," he said while lifting a crate of wine off the ground. He turned around & looked up. Serenity was stunned. It was Sammy. He was equally as stunned. "Whoa...Serenity?!"

"Oh wow," she chuckled. "If it isn't my blast from the past. Get over here."

They hugged tightly. They truly hadn't seen each other face to face since they broke up in high school. Sammy couldn't believe how much more beautiful she looked. Her hair was shorter and back to it's natural hue. She slimmed down a bit & he couldn't believe how much more vibrant she looked. She certainly was happier.

"Check you out," he smiled. "I didn't know you were comin'."

"Yeah I was shocked when I received an invite. So you're catering this?"

"Yes ma'am. I kinda joined forces with Kian Lawley...of all people. Nadia and John are our first clients."

"Hm," she grinned. "You always kind of knew your way around the kitchen."

"You remember," he blushed. "Well, I won't keep you too long. Tiff should be in the bridal suite with Nadia."

Serenity winked at him. "We'll catch up later."

"I need those crates, Wilkinson," Kian shouted from around the corner.

"See ya," he bashfully said to Serenity.

. . .

"Alright listen," Lucy said to Matt Espinosa just outside the venue. At the last minute, she made sure her earrings were in. "You are my plus 1. Not my date, not my boyfriend, let's be clear on that. It's gonna be weird enough knowing Nate's gonna be here."

"Just hear me out," Matt pleaded. "It'll be the best revenge! He cheated on you, what? Twice?! And the second time he didn't even show regret! I say we make him shake at the fucking knees."

Lucy squinted. "You just want a reason to kiss me, don't you?"

"I mean...we never did kiss after our date a few months ago, so I mean..."

Lucy rolled her eyes. "For the last time, that wasn't a date. Let's go."

They finally turn the corner, being greeted by the subtle breeze & the perfect temperature. Matt walks around to Lucy's side and puts his arm around her, to which she immediately makes him move. She does a quick look-around and sees no sign of Nate.

"I'm pretty sure you won't see him until the wedding starts," Matt hinted. "Considering he's one of the groomsmen and all."

"I know," she exhales. "Just making sure."

It had been three years since she last saw Nate. Three years since they said goodbye. And it took her another year to get over what happened between them after all they had been through. She knew that the moment she saw him, all of those bad memories would rush back & she'd be tempted to deck him in the throat once again.

. . .

Nadia was nervous just like any other bride. She questioned herself why since she's already married to John. Maybe it was because this would be her dream coming true, her vision. She's finally getting to see herself in her beautiful gown & everything else play out just how she imagined. Tiffany and her team certainly carried it all out perfectly.

The wedding photographer took some final shots of Nadia before it was time to head downstairs & walk down the aisle in 30 minutes.

"Wow," Serenity nodded as she walked up behind Tiffany. "She looks amazing."

Tiffany happily gasps, giving her old friend the biggest hug.

"I can't believe you made it, superstar," Tiffany exclaimed at a lower volume, not wanting to disturb Nadia's little photoshoot.

"Yeah I'm just making a trip out of it all. Been visiting family too, so... oh, I bumped into Sammy already."

"Ooh, I'm sorry. Was that weird for you?"

Serenity waves her off. "Please. It's been a long time. And I'm still with Craig so it's all good. So, who else is coming that we knew?"

"Um," Tiffany thought as she looked over the guest list amongst all the papers in her hand. "Well Nate's the best man."

"Saw that coming."

"Vanessa, Lucy, her plus 1 is Matthew Espinosa for some reason, Jack Johnson is DJ'ing the reception, you already see Kali over there with the other bridesmaids, and...oh..."

"Oh?"

"...Jack Gilinsky, he RSVP'd."

Serenity looks stunned. "Gilinsky? Didn't you tell me he--"

"Mmhmm."

"But he's still gonna--"

"Mmhmm." Tiffany lowers her papers.

"Whatever happened to that Madison chick? I heard it was all her doing."

"Partially," Tiffany kept her voice down. "I think she was sentenced to 3 years in a women's prison, her friend got 6 for trying to flee the country. Total drama. Last I heard, Madison was working at a Target in San Diego. But that's all I know."

"Interesting." Serenity immediately changed her facial expression once she saw Nadia walking over.

"Nice of you to make it!" Nadia says as she hugs Serenity. "You look shocked, what's wrong?"

"I- I just can't believe how gorgeous you look in your gown," she replied.

"Yo Tiff," Kali walked up, tugging on her uncomfortable Maid of Honor dress. "Is it almost time? These heels are killing me."

"Better hang in there," Tiffany asserted. "You have to keep them on for the ceremony, then bridal party pictures, and then the reception entrance."

. . .

Sammy rushes into the room where John and his groomsmen were all getting ready.

"You were supposed to be ready 10 minutes ago, bro," a facial-haired John spoke as he fixed his tie.

"A little credit," Sammy chuckled. "It's not easy being a groomsman and one of your caterers at the same time. I had to help Kian out."

"Ah," Nate reacted after taking a swig out of his flask. "I forgot he was here."

"I thought you guys were on good terms." Sammy grabbed his garment bag and headed toward the bathroom.

"That was before Lucy and I broke up. I'm sure he heard about what...happened & it pissed him off all over again."

"Did I ever tell you how much of a dick you were for that," John asked.

"You don't have to," Nate sighed with regret.

"Well in that case, you're a dick."

"Yeah, thanks. Can't take it back now. Plus, it's been three years, you know? We should be cool now."

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned," Johnson spoke, joining the conversation.

"Yeah and she was pretty fuckin' scorned," Sammy shouted from behind the closed bathroom door. "I would be too if I was cheated on by someone hotter."

"Yo shut up," Nate exclaimed.

"I'm not sayin' Lucy is ugly, man! Just...Julia is slightly hotter. Slightly!"

"Dick number two," John shook his head.

"And this is why Swazz is the first to get married out of all of us," Johnson laughed. "Oddly enough."

"Speakin' of which, there's somethin' I wanted to tell you guys." Nate rubbed the scruff on his chin as Sammy finally stepped back out, fully dressed in his suit.

"What's goin' on?" John asked.

"Julia's 6 weeks pregnant."

John laughed, resuming perfecting his tie. "Congrats but if you plan on tellin' Lucy, you better wait until another day. The deposit is non-refundable & she just might mop the floor with your ass."

"Why," Big Mike asked, coming out of nowhere.

"Hello? You don't remember when Lucy was pregnant once upon a time? When she didn't tell Nate because he was busy, you know, cheatin' on her?" John moved on to fixing up his cufflinks.

"Aight let's not-- don't remind me." Nate took another swig from his flask. "I might not tell her at all. She's been through enough. I need to let her find peace completely & I won't know where her head is until I see her for myself."

"Shit, this calls for a shot," Johnson proposed. "To congratulate you & to wish you safety from Lucy's expensive manicure clawing your face."

. . .

Finally the wedding is about to begin. Everyone searches for their seats while the caterers continue setting up in the distance. Even though they were across the lawn, Kian could still spot Lucy, seated between Matt & Vanessa. He was over her & has been for a while now. But seeing her after a while had rekindled some memories & feelings. He still felt that faint burn in his chest as he leaned against the stacked wooden crates of champagne. Her hair was different; long, straightened & dyed. Her skin still glowed enough to illuminate a dark world. He had to see her, even if only to say hello.

Meanwhile at the ceremony, the violinists began. John was the first to walk down the aisle, taking his place and meeting the Pastor at the altar. Then came the bridesmaids and groomsmen with locked arms. Nate and Kali were last to walk down. For a second, he locked eyes with Lucy who quickly looked away. Matt saw this chance to put his arm around Lucy & Nate chuckled to himself when Lucy gave Matt the side eye.

The violinists changed their melodies & all the guests stood. Tiffany told the two little flower girls to do what they practiced; delicately tossing the flower petals along the aisle runner. Next came Finn, flashing a smile every time he remembered, & holding the rings on the small pillow. Everyone was in awe at how angelic Nadia looked.

She didn't want to get emotional, but she did, all while clenching onto her father's arm. John looked at her like she was Christmas morning. Even though they were already married, they knew they'd marry each other over & over again if they could.

The ceremony went perfectly. Their vows to each other were emotional & heartfelt. And it all rounded out with the sweetest kiss. Even during their kiss, Finn ran & hugged them both at the knees.

. . .

After the ceremony & before the reception, everyone gathered nearby for the cocktail hour while Nadia & John took their photos.

Lucy kept catching Nate look at her from afar & it angered her.

"Oh my God," Matt spoke with his mouth full. "These stuffed mushrooms are so bomb."

"Cranberry cocktail?" A voice asked behind Lucy.

She sighs. "Sure, why not?"

Lucy turns around & is instantly happy to see Kian who greets her with a smile. Instead of holding a tray, like he's supposed to, he's only holding the one drink for her.

"You still know me so well." Lucy hugged him. "How've you been stranger? I only ever see you on Facebook."

"Oh you know, been here & there," Kian responded. "Doing the catering thing with Wilkinson & it ain't too shabby. What about you, Miss Jetsetter? I'm surprised you're even here."

"Yeah," she looks down at her shoes. "Told my boss I'm taking a little break."

"A break from traveling?" His face twisted. "That's like saying you need a vacation from vacation."

"Don't get me wrong, seeing all the sights and the nice hotels are amazing, phenomenal. But it's still a job, you know? Gotta get the right shots, the right lighting, & make sure it works with the articles. On top of that, I have the same travel buddy: my coworker Shari. Who, no offense to her, is a royal pain in the ass. She shows zero gratitude & acts like she's a celebrity."

"Did you talk to your boss about her?"

"I can't," Lucy laughs. "The boss is her husband. The whole travel blog was their idea then it blew up into this empire where they can employ a staff now. They let it get to their heads & inflate their egos."

"You should quit," he smirked. "Start your own travel blog...or anything where you can use your photography skills. Ooh! Do one of those street fashion blogs & only have pictures of me lookin' good in my ripped jeans. That'll get you some hits."

Lucy rolls her eyes. "You haven't changed a bit."

"Nope. Especially not my sick dance moves," he joked. "What do you say? Save me a dance tonight?"

Lucy finally takes the cocktail from him & winks. "We'll just have to see, won't we?"

Across the way, Tiffany was constantly checking her phone and making sure everything was still running smoothly. Logan, who is her husband now, sneaks up behind her & kisses her on the cheek.

"How's my little superstar?" He grinned while still holding her tight.

"Surprisingly not stressing too much," she exhaled. "What have you been up to?"

"My awesome nephew just had to have his toy back before they all left for their Disney vacation so I had to drive it over last minute."

"That annoying one with the lights & the noise?"

"That would be it," he chuckled.

"Good," she nodded. "Well, they're passing out snacks and cocktails. The reception starts in 15 & I have to go get them. I'll see you?"

"On the dance floor, babe."

Tiffany kisses him. "And um, I have a surprise for you when we get home."

"Please tell me it's you wearing something see-through," he spoke quietly before biting his lip.

"You're so bad," she laughed.

. . .

Right before guests were about to go to the tent for the reception, Lucy paused when looking past Vanessa who was talking about how crap work life has been. She squeezes Vanessa's arm.

"Ow," Vanessa exclaimed. "Why?"

"T--," Lucy's mouth was suddenly dry. Vanessa noticed the change in her face; from stunned to happily emotional. "T-turn around, Ness."

Vanessa quickly turns her head, her hair flying in the air because of it. It was as if she saw a ghost. There was Jack Gilinsky in his suit, operating his own wheelchair with a grin across his face. Out of all the people there, his eyes were fixated on Vanessa. Trailing behind him was his father, carrying Nadia & John's wrapped wedding gift.

Vanessa wanted to cry but she was still frozen. It's been 5 whole years and she never stopped loving him no matter how much it hurt. It was because of that love that Vanessa found it hard to find love elsewhere. She had 3 relationships within those 5 years and they all failed because she searched for Jack in all of them with no avail.

Jack was better, more coherent, and the time spent with vigorous therapy sessions in that rehabilitation center truly paid off.

"Hey," he finally spoke. Vanessa missed the sound of his voice.

"Hi," Vanessa's voice cracked. Lucy was still close by with her hand on Vanessa's arm, being emotional as well.

"C-Can we t-talk?" Jack now had a permanent stutter but he wasn't about to let that stop him.

Vanessa gave her drink to Lucy and followed Jack off to the side. She sat down on a stone bench, wishing that if this were a dream, she doesn't want to wake up.

"How are you," Vanessa asked.

"Better," Jack exhaled. "The s... The st-... The stuttering is a p-pain in the ass. Comes and g-goes. Um...I wanted to say...I-I remem- remember you from when w-we were...kids."

A lone tear ran down her cheek.

"You were my f-first crush," he smiled. "Everyone said w-we were in love once. I don't-I don't remember that part. But if you'll have m-- have me back, I-I-I want to try again. To love you again."

Vanessa was choked up as she reached for his hand. "You really have to ask?" She quietly laughed. "I've been waiting forever for you to come back to me."

She leans in and kisses him.

"Oh thank God," Lucy exclaims from afar causing them to laugh.

. . .

Well into the reception, everyone was still waiting on dinner to be served, so they continued to socialize. Vanessa remained close by Jack & his father throughout the evening, playing catch-up. Eventually they were joined by Johnson & everyone else who wanted to welcome Gilinsky back to the west coast.

Meanwhile, Lucy and Matt were having fun on the dance floor while the DJ played some old school hits...and then Nate approached them, instantly changing Lucy's mood. She heads outside of the reception to get some fresh air and Nate trails not too far behind.

"You just gonna avoid me the whole night," Nate asks.

"That's the plan," she declared.

"Come on, Lucy. We're grown, can't we act like it?"

She glared at him. "Every time I look at you, I feel rage. I'm reminded of what you did to me...again. I don't understand, I never did."

"How many times do you want me to apologize?"

"Until you mean it! Until you feel every ounce of pain that I've felt."

Nate crosses his arms. "Is that why you brought Espinosa as your date?"

"He's not my date, he's my plus one," she shook her head. "Don't try to turn this on me."

"I just want us to be able to be in the same room without arguing. Is that too much to ask?"

"Not at all." She tried not to look at him but she couldn't help it. She had to ask. "Are you still with her?"

Nate took a deep breath, looking around at the trees & taking his time to answer.

"I'll take that as a yes," Lucy guessed. "Why didn't you invite her?"

"You already know the answer," he finally spoke.

"Do I? Because if you think there would've been a fight, you're wrong. You know my issue isn't with her, it's with you. And I feel so sorry for the girl that I probably would've befriended her!"

"Don't do this..."

"Why? Because you can't face yourself? You know you have a problem being faithful. It's only a matter of time before you--"

"She's pregnant."

Lucy stumbles on her words, placing her hands on her hips.

"Oh?"

"Six weeks pregnant," he added.

Lucy forces a smile, nodding to herself as she looks down at her feet. "Congratulations," her voice shook. "Really. I, um...I wish you the best."

Lucy returns to the party once they announce dinner is about to be served, leaving Nate out there by himself. He instantly regrets telling her but she'd eventually find out anyway. But Lucy was glad that he told her. Because now she could fully let him go.

She was sick of feeling hurt. Sick of Nate's infidelity yet again. She was over the slight sting of the announcement, thinking to herself that could've been her or should've been. She thought about when she was pregnant the first time, back in high school & how she had the abortion. How upset he was when he heard she did that. And now she saw the biggest picture for what it all truly was. She was never meant to be with Nate, no matter how hard they loved each other. He was only meant to be in her life for a season. They lived and they learned.

. . .

Everyone ate. Everyone was still drinking. And now the real party has begun. Johnson, who was DJ'ing, put the best records on & made sure the crowd stayed hype. Even during a couple fast songs, Nadia and John could be found at the center of the dance floor, slow dancing hand in hand. They'd smile at each other and tell each other little things that no one else could hear.

The guests were all inspired by how in love they were, especially when it came time to cut the cake. Afterwards, Nadia had to sit down for a bit just to rest her feet which John massaged for her.

"I hope you know you'll be doing this during the entire honeymoon," Nadia joked.

"Giving foot massages during our Thailand honeymoon?" John laughed. "Money well spent."

"Bet your sweet ass it is."

"I'm gonna miss little man, though."

"He'll be fine," Nadia grinned. "He's excited for his trip to the waterpark with Aunt Stassie and Auntie Kali."

"Where is Stass, anyway? She couldn't make it?"

"Nope," Nadia shook her head. "She had to put in overtime for Kylie's new cosmetic launch tomorrow."

"To be honest, I didn't think Kali & Stass would last this long...especially after Sam was included, then booted," John laughed.

"Fate has a funny way of coming through." Nadia downed the rest of her white wine. "Keep massaging those feet, mister."

John would continue, but not before kissing Nadia first.

. . .

The music changed to something a little slower. An old jazz song that mainly the older guests happily danced to. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra.

Gilinsky has Vanessa on his lap, taking her for a ride while moving his wheelchair in circles on the dance floor. Tiffany & Logan are on the outskirts of the tent, dancing to themselves under the moonlight. Serenity & Sammy are surrounded by some of their friends, telling jokes about themselves just like old times. Kali is at the bar with Nate, subtly rolling her eyes as he complains about how he hates himself for what he did to Lucy. But over at Lucy's table, Matt is feasting on slice of wedding cake & Lucy's on her phone. A hand eclipses her vision and she looks up to see it's Kian.

"Ready for that dance," Kian asked. "I always liked the slower songs anyway...plus, it's Sinatra. Can't turn down Sinatra."

"If it's okay with my plus one," Lucy smiled.

Matt nodded, giving a thumbs up. "I always liked Kian better anyway."

Lucy takes Kian's hand & he whisks her away to the dance floor. His fingertips brush up her palm, lacing his fingers between hers. His other hand finds the dip of her back. Kian lip synced to her as they swayed. She tried not to stare into his eyes for too long & he knew exactly what was going on. He felt the need to question it anyway...because he's Kian.

"Why do you do that," he asked softly.

"Do what?" She looked over at a couple of kids chasing each other.

"Look away."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She looked into his eyes then looked away again, catching herself & trying not to laugh. "...It's a habit."

"Scared you're gonna fall in love again," he joked.

But she didn't join him with laughter. "Who knows? ...Probably not."

"Because you hate me."

"I don't hate you," she shook her head. "I haven't even seen you for years."

"I know, workaholic. Just kidding around." Taking her by surprise, he dips her. Their faces were merely inches away from each others when he brought her back up.

"Where did you learn that," she blushed.

Kian shrugs. "Movies. I'm gonna be straight up with you, okay?"

"Um, okay."

"When I get home tonight, I'm gonna be thinking about this moment & all other moments from many moons ago. I'm probably gonna call you. That is, if your number is still the same-"

"It is."

"Excellent. So yes, gonna call you and tell you how absolutely beautiful you looked tonight. You're gonna tell me I looked, eh, kinda okay...and I won't take it to heart because I'm in my work uniform instead of a suit. Then I'm gonna ask you out on a date. If you say yes, I'll know that you think there's a chance for us to have a part 2. If you say no, then I'll buy you flowers because you deserve pretty things. But I'll take it no further."

"Ah," she nodded. "I was wrong about you." She bit back a smile.

"How so?"

"I said you haven't changed but if I'm not mistaken, you're a bit more bold. Gotta say, I like it."

The song ends & Kian kisses the back of her hand. "I'll be seeing you."

. . .

The night is coming to a close. Nadia & John left for their bridal suite where they became too tired to do anything. They'd have to wake up at 6 AM to head to the airport & decided to save all the fun shenanigans for their honeymoon suite Thailand.

On the other side of town, Lucy is soaking in her bathtub while occasionally sipping on a bottle of Smart Water so she won't wake up with a hangover. Her phone rings precisely at 12:45 AM. She didn't have Kian's number saved in her new phone but she assumed it was him.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey workaholic," Kian responded. "So about that date...I'm a cook now so I'm thinking a date night after hours at Giancarlo's where my friend works. Place to ourselves, candles, light music-"

"No."

"No?"

"Why don't you just come over instead?"

"...Wha-- right now?"

"Right now. I'll text you the address...unless you're not up for it."

Lucy hears things falling and rummaging on Kian's end. "No, no, it's cool, it's cool. I'll be on my way as soon as you, uh...yeah. I'll-"

Lucy chuckles. "I'll see you soon."

After the call ends, Lucy texts her address & takes a deep breath.

"When life gives you lemons," she says to herself.

Over at the Gilinsky residence, Vanessa helps Jack get into bed.

"S-stay a while," Jack requests.

"Are you sure?"

Suddenly, Jack reaches for Vanessa's waist, pulling her into the bed with him. She laughs loudly as he tickles her.

"Why didn't you tell me when we were kids that you liked me," Vanessa asks, moving some hair out of her face. "I had a crush on you for most of my life."

"Remember this was w-when cooties were a thing," he chuckled. "The guys wouldn't think I was as c-cool as I was."

Jack looked down, his face fell a bit.

"Is the stutter gonna be a- be annoying," he wondered. "Sometimes I can c-con-control it if I try-"

Vanessa kisses him on the forehead. "Babe, I accept you no matter what."

He smiled. "Come here," he whispered, pulling her into a deep & passionate kiss.

At Tiffany & Logan's home, they finally walk through the door after being stuck in Saturday night L.A. traffic. Logan takes off his sweater & kicks off his shoes, rushing to pick up & carry his wife upstairs.

Tiffany giggled. "I thought Nadia & John were the newlyweds today."

"Weddings make me nostalgic."

He kisses and kisses her until they get to the bedroom. Tiffany reaches for the light switch & Logan sees a single white balloon attached to an envelope on their bed.

"What's this," he grinned.

"The surprise. Go open it."

He sets her down on the bed & opens the envelope. Inside of it...was a sonogram.

"What," he whispered. "I'm gonna...be a father?"

Tiffany smiled wide as she nodded.

"I'm gonna be a father?!" Logan was overjoyed.

"Read the back!"

Logan turns over the sonogram.

"We're having a boy..." He gets emotional. "I love you so much, Tiff. My God, I love you."

He picks her up again & spins her around once before kissing her again. He rushes out to the balcony & yells to the city "I'm gonna be a Dad!"

And so...the kids of West Beverly High were all grown up.

Nadia & John, the two high school sweethearts, had their own family like they used to daydream about.

Tiffany, who was once the girl with the youtube channel, was a wife and a soon to be a mother.

Nate, the bad boy, didn't end up keeping his dream girl, but he was about to be a father.

Lucy, that dream girl was about to pick up where she and Kian left off with new adventures.

Serenity was flying back to New York City, back to the successful life she built for herself.

Vanessa & Jack were brought back together by the aligned stars themselves.

And Kali was still living the humble life with her love, Stass.

The many doors that they all closed behind them, simply opened new ones.

The End

* go on to the next chapter for my farewell! *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.9K 23
"lovely one, if I want you,I'd get you,but the thing is I don't. I see nothing there to want" Zion said as he had me pinned to the wall. Those words...
410 1 17
Kara and the Magcon boys are sweet and silly in their online worlds, but what goes on behind the scenes? Murder, robbery, arson, drugs, nothing you w...
76.9K 2.1K 22
regular degular highschool love story with a twist πŸ˜‰
252K 2.7K 42
Mainly whatever comes to mind, but I have a little bit of everything for everyone. Such as, BeyoncΓ©, Rihanna, Nicki, Megan thee stallion, Teyana Tayl...