In love with a Siren- Tomtord...

By Slaininsanity

COVER ART: @Tordlebear Thank you so much!!! ❤❤❤❤❤ Tord was the master of the seas with nothing but his crew... More

~chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10/Final Chapter~

~Chapter 3~

4.8K 223 267
By Slaininsanity

MAJOR WARNINGS (DOMESTIC ABUSE)

___FLASHBACK___

Toms pov.

My father slapped me. His venomous words were like chemical radiation; they seeped through my feeble defences. My arms gripped tighter around my torso. I tried to imagine them as a force field but it just couldn't work.

"How could I have ended up with a son like you?!" My father, Achelous, screeched at me.

His fist came in contacted with my cheek. I yelped in pain. I felt a wet substance make it's way down my face. I pulled my hand up to my cheek and wiped away the crimson liquid.

You would think with logic, the water would wash it away, but noooooooo.

I lay on the base of out castle as my father swam away, I thought it was over, he unfortunately came back though. A bottle of saltines whisky (NOT REAL) in his hand. I trembled in fear.

He slowly inched his way closer as I made my way backwards. He picked up his pace and I was cornered against the wall. I awaited impact. My guess is you are thinking, 'lemme guess it never came?' Nope. A thick glass shattered as it came in contact with my head. The different pieces of glass and leftover whiskey scattered while some remained stuck in my skull. I groaned as I collapsed. My vision was blurry and ultimately blacked out.

____END FLASHBACK____

Tords pov.

The man was thrown in my office as Patrick was waved on once more. The creature immediately brought its knees to its chest.

I got up and closed the door when I heard soft sobbing.

I turned to face the creature. It's body shaking slightly with every shaky breath. His spiked hair fell over his eyes; To which I only now notice he actually has legs.

'geminite pendant.' I thought.

I slowly crept towards i- him and did the only I could think of.

My mother used to do it to me when I was sad. It brought painful memories back but I brushed them aside.

I knelt to my knees placing my butt on my calves (thats what their called right?)and wrapped my arms around him, hopefully giving him a reassuring touch. To my surprise he hugged back.

A few minutes had passed when he calmed down. Enough to talk at least.

"I'm really sorry." He muttered. I patted his shoulder to tell him its fine.

"It's truly okay, trust me, I break down too...?"

"Tom." He said, his voice was course and his face sullen.

"Tord." I retorted (I almost put 'I reTORDed' halp me) my husky Norwegian accent coming painfully obvious.

He looked at me, a small smile spread across his lips. He broke eye contact though as I cleared my throat. I Stood up and he followed wobbling a bit. I helped him to a near by couch and let him rest while I did paper work. I then came to a conclusion.

I cant sell tom.

AN: Hoped you like it! I did a face reveal in my rants book you should just ignore it. Its super scary. Anyway bai bai! See you in the next chapter!

~Ms.Nerd alert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
13.6K 497 11
Mika head singer of the group know as "WINX" which is looking for another singer around the world. Which Yuu will try out for the auditions of the ba...
23.5K 625 28
Updated version out now! Slight change in plot and writing style and more detail! Pls read! Zhongli has been shut up in Liyue for a thousand years an...