Mia Hummel | Glee

By Halefoster101

Mia Hummel, Sister of Kurt Hummel She is also the girlfriend of the one and only Noah Puckerman. When Mia... More

Mia Hummel
Reputation
We're Both Dead
I'm Sorry Cookies
Woodland Creatures
A Second Chance
Performace Enhancers And Real Dates
Minorities
Sweet Caroline
Cupcakes and Wheelchairs
Ballads
Hairography
Thunderclaps
Heartbroken
Give Them Hell
Relationship Problems
Hummel-Hudson
Regarding Mark Salling
Ice Ice Baby
Friendships
Dreams
Gaga For Gaga
We've Got The Funk
Regionals
New Year New Disappointments
Toxic
Hello!

All The Single Ladies

9.3K 173 27
By Halefoster101

Mias POV

"And down, clap, up clap clap" Mr.Shue dances in front of us, teaching us our new routine.

"Down clap, up clap clap" We follow along.

We finish the routine, Mr.Shue asking us what we think.

"Mr.Shuester?" Rachel raises her hand.

"Yes rachel?" He answers

"It was really good" she says, making everyone chuckle.

"Okay, from the top!"

"Alright, let's go" I start the camera, hitting the play button.

Single ladies  by Beyoncé comes on, Kurt, Brittany, and Tina dancing. I stand behind the video camera and smile. Kurt lip syncs in the front. He is wearing a glittery vest and a tie. The girls are wearing leotards.

I find it funny that Kurt knows every single move to every single beat. However, my smiles drops when the music stops playing. We all look to the stairs, seeing my dad.

"Dad... you're home early" Kurt breathes heavily.

"Deadliest catch is on. What are you wearing?" Dad says, stepping closer to Kurt.

"It's a unitard. Guys wear them to uh, workout nowadays. Do sports. They wick sweat from the body"Kurt lies. Dad grabs the Unitard and snaps it into kurts skin.

"F-football" Tina stutters. I shut my eyes tightly

"Yea. All the guys in football wear them. They're jock-chic." Kurt smiles.

"Totally. Kurts on the football team now" Brittany adds, and I bring my hand to my forehead

"He's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field right?" Brittany asks.

I look up to my dad, seeing his eyes widen.

"Yea. Brit and Tina were just helping out on some conditioning" Kurt lies.

"Really. You know I played in JC, before I busted up my knee popping wheelies on my dirt bike." Dad nods.

"Cool." I mutter.

"So one of you two his girlfriend?" Dad looks in between them.

Kurt smacks Tina's butt, pulling her close.

"But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet." Kurt blushes.

"Mia? How bout you and Puck?" Dad's words make me look at him, tensing my jaw.

Kurt nods his head slowly and dad gets the message.

"Alright, just keep the music down. I can't hear myself think up there." Dad starts to move up the stairs.

He turns around, telling Kurt to get him a ticket to the first game. My eyes widen as I watch him go up the stairs.

Once I hear the door shut, I walk to Kurt and pat him on the back.

"Good luck getting out of this one Brother"

Today in glee club, Mr.Shue committed a crime. He gave Tina a solo instead of Rachel.

"I'm sorry, there must be some sort of mix-up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from West Side Story goes to me" Rachel says. I roll my eyes.

"Maria is my part. I have had a deep connection to this role since the age of one."

"Well I'm trying to shake things up a bit, get us out of our boxes." Mr.Shue waves his hand around.

"You're punishing me"

"I think you're being irrational"

"I think you're being unfair" Rachel raises her voice.

"I think you're being unfair to Tina, who might have been happy to get her first solo" Mr.Shue points to her with his sheet music.

"Tina knows how much I respect her, and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria" Rachel speaks quickly.

"Wait, I'm a jet?" Mercedes interrupts.

Rachel storms out of the room with tears in her eyes. This causes me to roll my eyes again.

"The more times she storms out of rehearsal, the less impact it has." Artie speaks up.

"Congratulations Tina." I say, smiling at her.

Today is Kurts football try out. Or as he calls it, audition. I sit in the bleachers and watch as he stands in the middle of the field with Finn. He sticks his helmet on hesitantly.

I smile as Finn places the ball on the ground and Kurt places his stereo on the ground, starting his music. I laugh when single ladies starts playing.

Kurt dances the whole thing again, and I laugh the whole time. That's when he starts running to the ball, kicking a perfect field goal. All the boys mouths drop, including mine.

"That was good right?" Kurt takes his helmet off.

"Yeah. Yeah that was good" Finn nods.

I run down onto the field when the coach announces Kurt as the kicker. He opens his arms and I embrace him.

"Dude you're awesome!" I pull away. He smirks, strutting away.

I look to my right and see Puck staring at me. He has a smug look on his face.

"What? Jealous a 'Glee nerd' is better than you at football?" I flip my hair, strutting away as well.

"Mia!" Someone grabs my arm and pulls me into the classroom.

"God Finn, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I look around the dark choir room.

"Why are the lights-"

"Quinn is pregnant" he blurts out, and my eyes widen.

"What? I thought you guys-"

"Hot tub. That's what she told me."

"Finn, that's not how-"

"What am I supposed to do? I can't be a dad?" He panics.

"Stop cutting me off! Finn, stop pacing." I grab his shoulders when me doesn't listen to me.

He breathes heavily and looks down into my eyes. When he begins crying, I get tears in my eyes.

"It's gonna be ok. You and Quinn are going to have a beautiful baby boy, or girl, and you're going to be great parents. Ok?" I try to calm him down.

He nods, pulling me in for a hug. I wrap my arms around him and rub his back.

"Now pull yourself together and get back out there" I pull from the hug and slap his shoulder.

"Thanks. I owe you" He smiles, opening the choir door.

"Yes, you do." I laugh, following him back into the hallways.

Today marks the first football game I'm actually excited for. It's the first game we might actually win, considering Kurt it's the only one that can score. I sit next to my anxious father, whose legs are bouncing.

Fourth quarter, ten seconds left to go. We are loosing, 6-0. At least this will be the closest game yet. My heart beats faster as Finn calls a time out with one second to go.

I smile as I watch them get in formation, knowing they are about to go on with the plan Kurt told me about.

All the football boys stand up as Single ladies comes on. I smile as they do the exact moves Beyoncé does in the video. I watch Puck the entire time. His dancing is goofy, as always.

The opposing team is now distracted, setting our teams plan into motion. They get back in formation and hike the ball. Puck goes long, wide open.

Finn throws the ball and it lands perfectly in Pucks arms. The crowd goes wild as he runs into the end zone, scoring our first ever touchdown. I hug my dad tightly as he claps.

I tense up as Kurt runs on the field and gets ready to kick. He cues the music and starts dancing. When he kicks the ball, it goes perfectly in between the yellow lines.

The crowd goes wild, we won our first game ever! People begin hopping over the fence to run onto the field. I follow behind them, running for the football boys.

I see Puck and immediately run to him without thinking. He pulls me into a hug and picks me up off of the ground. When we separate, he plants a kiss on my lips. I pull away when I realize what we did.

"Sorry" he mutters, hands still around my waist.

"Good job. You played great" I back away, taking my hand off of his face.

"Thanks" he smiles.

I leave him alone, running to find Kurt.

I couldn't find Kurt after the game, so I drove home in the car that dad took from Kurt and gave to me.

When I get home I can hear Kurt and my dad talking downstairs. I walk down there to my dad telling Kurt he is proud.

"I wish your mother could have been there. You know, alive" Dad mutters. I walk up behind him, and he places his arm over my shoulders.

"Guys, I have something I want to say" Kurt stands up from his seat.

  We take a few steps closer to him, "I'm glad you are proud of me, but I don't want to lie anymore. Being a part of... the glee club and football has really showed me that I can be anything. And.. what I am... is..."

"I'm gay"

Kurts words bring tears to my eyes. He has finally accepted this, and was brave enough to tell us. I am beyond proud of him.

"We know" I speak for both my dad and I, a tear drops from my eye.

"I've known since you were three. All you wanted for your birthday was a pair of sensible heels. I guess I'm not totally in love with the idea, but if that's who you are, there's nothing I can do about it" Dad tells him.

"And I love you just as much. Okay?"

When Kurt starts to cry, I walk over and pull him into a hug. We are both crying now. I feel another pair of arms wrap around us, but pulling away quickly.

"Thanks for telling me Kurt." Dad says as I pull from the hug.

Before dad leaves, he turns around. "You're sure right?"

"Yeah dad, I'm sure." Kurt mumbles.

Dad then leaves, leaving me and Kurt alone.

"I don't care what he says. I'm proud of you for telling us" I hugs him again.

He sits down after the hug, continuing his face wash.

"Goodnight Kurt" I jump into my bed, in the room that Kurt and I share.

"Goodnight Mia"

"Hey guys!" Mr.Shue bursts into the glee room.

"Let's give a big glee welcome to our three new members fresh off their big win on Friday night!" Mr.Shue points to each boy, naming them off.

My eyes stay on one boy, making my heart sink.

Noah Puckerman stands before us, hands in his pockets. He makes eye contact with me and I feel the needs to run from the room. Kurt must since this as well because he grabs my arm.

Tina takes the stage to start her solo, and Rachel gets angry. She tells Mr.Shue that she quits, and storms out the room. My attention is still on Puck, who is now standing next to me.

He looks down to me and smirks. My jaw tenses, and I shake my head slightly.

As soon as Tina finishes her song, I leave the choir room.

Why would he want to join glee club?

End of chapter!

Are you guys enjoying this? Please leave your input, I would love to know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.1K 104
โfor all future time; for always and everlasting timeโž Angel has always wanted to be loved like in the fairytales. Her heart aches for the type of lo...
6.4K 243 49
Quinn and puck both live their lives in New York but what happens when their friends set them up? #663 Noah Puckerman I do not own any of the charac...
103K 3.6K 85
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...
50.2K 1.4K 33
โ™ฅCOMPLETEDโ™ฅ rachel schuester is a senior student on mckinley high school. she has a boyfriend named puck since junior year. rachel and puck are both...