5 Seconds of Summer BoyXBoy o...

By Louis_Guardian_Angel

5 Seconds Of Summer boyXboy oneshots written by yours truly ~ Requests open~ [Highest ranking: #186 in Short... More

Hello (:
Strawberry Caramels // Mashton
A Daydream Away // Cake
Radio // Lashton
Misophonia // Malum
I love you in eight different languages // Muke
Silent Night // Cashton
Out of Control // Muke
Uptown boy // Cake
What happened to us // Muke
I wanna grow old with you // Lashton
Rain // Cake
The Pizza Place // Mashton
His Dream Wedding // Muke
Sunlight // Malum
Just be mine // Cashton
No Surprise // Cake
Chocolate // Muke
Baby let's dance // Cashton
The Last Night // Lashton
Clear // Mashton [Muke&Malum]
Stay // Malum
The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver // Malum/Cashton
Barakat // Cake
Last Night Of The Kings // CALM
Knee Deep In My Heart // Mashton
Roller Coaster // Lashton
Moments // Cake
Marshmallows // Muke
If You Only Knew // Cashton
Sound of Falling Rain // Muke
The Exchange Student // Lashton
Lullaby // Mashton
Fairy Floss // Malum *SMUT*
Conversations With A 2 Year Old // Cake
Second Chance // Cashton
Get 'Em Up // CALM
Primo Victoria // CALM
It's Not Supposed To Go Like This // Muke
Disconnected // Cake
There Really Should Be A Part Two To This // Cashton
Riot! // Muke
Obedience // Muke
Skin // Cashton
There's Nothing You Can Say // Mashton
Bubble Tea // CALM
Alone This Holiday // Cashton
I Miss You Most On Christmas // Cake
Coming Home // Lashton
Ginger // Muke & Cashton
Frosty The Snowman // Mashton
Christmas With The Misfits // Malum
His Favorite Christmas Story // Lashton
Christmas Shoes // Muke
All I Can Give You // Cake
White Lips Pale Face // Mashton
The Colour Of Christmas // Malum
Thinking Out Loud
The Collector part 1
The Collector part 2
You Must Have Had A Broken Heart // Cake
And Bone // Cashton
Sins (The Collector Sequel)
Death Valley // Cashton
While You Loved Me // Muke
Invisible // Mashton
Personal Trainer // CALM
Leaving // Lashton
Nap Time // CALM
Right Here // Malum
Meeting // Muke
Shadows // Lashton
Sweater Squad // CALM
Me Without You // Malum/Cashton
Lemon // Muke
Valentine // CALM
Just Saying // Cake
All These Lives // Malum
Colours // Mashton
Hypno's Lullaby // Muke
Teddy // Muke
Carnival // Lashton
Flight // Muke
Swan Song // Cake
Just Friends // Lashton/Cake
Effortlessly You // Muke
Don't you know who I think I am? // Cake
Fever dreams // CALM
Requests
Nowhere kids //Cashton
Drive // Muke *SMUT*
Better with you // Cashton *SMUTISH*
I got a heart // Muke
And I got a soul // Muke
Into the night // Lashton
Everything but Me // Mashton
You and Me // Malum

Christmas Without You // Lashton

1K 32 3
By Louis_Guardian_Angel

~ Okay here we go, first of seven Christmas one-shots that I'll (hopefully) post before Christmas (I'm not promising everything since school is very unpredictable and there's a lot going on at home). This one is based on the song by OneRepublic and I hope you like it xx /M ~ 

Another year, another Christmas going to be spent without the love of his life. Luke should probably be used to it by now, after all it's their fourth year together and out for four Christmases Ashton hasn't been there for more than one, always because of stupid band-things and delayed flights. And it's not only Christmases he's missed, Ashton has been away for birthdays, valentine's days and at least one Australia day.

It's not that he doesn't make up for it, no Ashton really tries to make it feel right whenever he comes for a visit. He's arranged romantic dinners for the two of them, he's taken Luke on road trips and tried his hardest to make it feel like Christmas even though he missed it by a few months. But Luke can't help but feel weird, it doesn't feel right celebrating Christmas in April. It doesn't feel the same when no one else is in the Christmas spirit, when there aren't any Christmas decorations anywhere and no Christmas music being played. He'd never even dream of saying that though, knowing it'd really hurt Ashton, that he'd feel even worse for being away.

Luke is sitting on his bed, leaning against the wall as he's trying to focus on the book he's got resting against his knees. He isn't actually reading though, he's been on the same page for the past hour, and he keeps glancing up at the clock standing on his bedside table. It's almost midnight, in just a few minutes it'll be Christmas eve and when he wakes up in a few hours he'll be expected to be happy and smiley, as if he won't be the only one missing his significant other as the family sits down for a lunch that'll go on so long it turns into a dinner.

He watches the clock go from 23:59 to 00:00 and then he gives up trying to read, folding the corner of the page he's on before placing the book on the floor next to the bed before laying down, closing his eyes and eventually drifting off to sleep.

~

On the other side of the world Ashton is sitting in his hotel room, also watching the clock to see when it strikes one, letting him know that it's officially Christmas back home. He's got his laptop in front of him, ordering the last few things and making sure everything will run smoothly once the whole thing starts, which should be in just a few hours. He needs everything to be perfect, he needs everything to work out just the way he's planned for it to, and there's no reason for it not to.

~

Luke feels like he's only just closed his eyes when he's woken from his sleep and had he gotten a chance to check the time he would have realise that that is in fact the case. It's only half past three as he's being pulled down the stairs, out of the house and into a car, still half asleep. He's struggling to keep his eyes open as he's being driven through the all but abandoned Sydney, not even realising where they're going. It's not until they're walking through the airport he wakes up enough to question this whole thing but by the time he's formulated a question he's being handed his passport and a plane ticket and more or less pushed onto the plane. He's running on autopilot as he finds his seat and sits down, planning on asking a flight attendant where they're going, and fastens his seatbelt before somehow falling asleep again.

~

By the time the plane goes in for landing Luke is awake, for real this time, and ever since he woke up he's tried to figure out why he's there, why on earth he's been sent to London now of all times. It's Christmas eve, Christmas day back home, and he's always been told that Christmas is a time to be spent with family. It all falls into place once he leaves the plane though, because standing there in the cold, holding a warm jacket in his hands as the wind pulls at his own clothes, is Ashton.

"Surprise." the older man smiles at him, looking almost nervous as he waits for Luke to walk down the stairs and come up to him. "here, I figured you wouldn't be dressed for this weather." Ashton helps him on with the jacket and Luke, although still trying to catch up with everything, is extremely grateful for his boyfriend's thoughtfulness. Ashton then leads him to a waiting car and they both climb into the backseat, barely having time to close the door before it's set into motion.

"So..." Luke turns his head to look at the older man, trying his best to formulate a question that will explain everything to him.

"We can talk when we're at the hotel." Ashton smiles, kissing his cheek before grabbing his hand and squeezing it. "I've really missed you."

"I've missed you too." Luke smiles back at him, slowly realizing that yes, he is actually here with Ashton and it is actually happening.

~

They arrive at the hotel an hour later and Ashton thanks the driver while Luke grabs his bag from the boot before they enter the hotel together, hands intertwined. Ashton, having already checked into the hotel, leads the younger man to the elevator as he hopes his hands aren't sweating more than usual, hoping Luke won't notice how tense he is. He's been planning this for months, booking their suit weeks in advance and coordinating everything with Luke's family. The only thing he couldn't control was the weather and although it's windy it seems to be on his side, with no rain and no clouds, meaning that with any luck they'll be able to see the stars tonight.

"here we are" he opens the door to the suit and watches Luke as the younger man enters it, keeping a close eye on his face. The blue eyes he loves so much widen and the mouth drops open a bit as Luke takes in the room and Ashton can't help but smile, already knowing this will be a magical Christmas no matter what happens.

"Ashton this is amazing." Luke slowly walks further into the room, trying to take everything in. He's just about to say something else as he notices the Christmas tree standing in the corner of the room with what must be at least thirty presents under it. "no way"

"Before you go all crazy and tell me how it's not fair that I buy you so many things when you can't afford as much for me it's not all from me, or for you" Ashton walks over to the bed, putting Luke's bag down next to it and sitting down. "some of them are from me but there's some from your family, from my family and from Michael and Calum as well"

"I wasn't going to say that" Luke lies, walking over to sit down next to him. "but speaking of Calum and Michael, where are they?"

"oh, they're at another hotel, I didn't want to ruin our Christmas by accidentally getting a room next to them" Ashton explains, the look on his face letting Luke know that he's has his nights ruined by the couple more than once. "but let's not talk about them now, this is about us" he then adds, leaning forward to connect their lips for the first time in months. "We have a dinner reservation in a few hours so you can shower if you want to, or we could just nap."

~

They had ended up napping for a little too long, leaving them with only half an hour to get ready before having to leave. It wasn't all bad though, since that had been an amazing excuse to shower together, and they got to the restaurant on time with all their clothes on the right way and everything.

And now they've had a wonderful meal, having fed each other and everything, and Luke's watching the few snowflakes that are falling from the sky outside as Ashton's watching him, nervously waiting for their dessert to arrive. They've decided to share a molten lava cake, Luke's favourite thing ever, and Ashton knows this one will be more memorable than any other dessert ever.

"Gentlemen." a young girl comes up to them with the dessert, winking at Ashton as she places it in front of Luke. "I hope you enjoy it" she then leaves again, although Ashton notices how she stays within hearing distance. He's almost sure he can hear his own heart beating as Luke turns to look at the dessert, his lips forming a O as he notices the words written on the plate in front of him.

"Luke." Ashton clears his throat, his hand moving to grab the ring inside his pocket as the younger man looks up at him. "I know we've had our rough patches over these past four years, I know we've fought and yelled at each other and I know this has been tough for you, with me being away as much as I have been." Luke opens his mouth to say something but Ashton keeps talking, knowing he won't be brave enough to keep going if he's interrupted now. "I know I've missed things, that I've missed birthdays and Valentine's day and all that, but not once have I not been thinking about that, I've been miserable sitting alone knowing you're so far away and that I should be there with you." he takes a deep breath, leaving his chair to kneel on the floor in front of the other man. "I don't ever want to spend Christmas without you again Luke, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and that's why...that's why I'm asking you to marry me." he finishes, holding the ring out.

His speech is followed by a deafening silence, it's so quiet in the restaurant you could hear a penny drop on the floor above them, but then Luke nods, falling to his knees in front of Ashton and kissing him so hard he falls backwards on his butt, applauds now breaking the silence and a few wolf whistles being heard.

"Yes" Luke whispers, his lips still pressed against Ashton's, and he then helps the older man getting the ring onto the right finger.

~

By the next morning the whole world knows about their engagement and both their phones are going crazy with both text messages and social media notifications, but this is the last thing that's on their minds as they're curled up on the bed, arms around each other and covers pulled up to their ears as the snow falls thickly outside the window, causing traffic accidents all around the county, something they won't find out about for another twelve hours as its first then they leave the bed if only to walk over to the Christmas tree to eat and open presents

Needless to say, this Christmas ended up being one of Luke's best Christmases ever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 383 13
Luke and Ashton. With a hint of others. Warnings: triggering subjects, some are pretty sad, most are really long, and no I don't write full on smut...
52.3K 1.6K 34
@michaelclifford started following you @michaelclifford commented on your photo "damn daddy" started 10/14/16 completed 07/27/17
26.1K 770 36
gay one shots, but mostly lashton. some are mine, some are not. requests closed. Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: English
120K 1.6K 25
Oneshots that I try to write to satisfy my hormones. #ScottxLiam #McCallxDunbar #Boyxboy