π”žπ”­π”―π”¦π” π”¬π”±

By katsukinvidia

[COMPLETED - 170305] "tyler, you are simply empyrean, and i constantly thank god that i am the angel to attac... More

APRICOT
PLAYLIST
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vingt-seize
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
treinte-neuf
quarante

trente-deux

1.8K 117 121
By katsukinvidia

YOU MUST BE BLESSED TODAY, AND I AM APPRECIATIVE THAT I HAVE BECOME THE FIGURE OF DIVINITY, TO MAKE YOU PURE.

  🍦  

indie sounds filled the pastel room as a brunette rushed across pristine tiles, a device held to his flushed ears, words slipping from his lips like sins from the fingertips of the devil. however, his delicate fingers were not sinful, for they were presenting several individuals with satisfaction as he provided them with delicious delights.

tyler had become accustom to multitasking as of late, talking to his love over the phone whilst the red head is on what appeared to be a break, and in all honesty, the brunette did not mind working whilst speaking to his sweet love.

the red head upon the other line could hear the commotion from the brunette's work, brows furrowing as he heard more noise than usual. if something were to go wrong, joshua would become aware of it within an instant, but concern boiled despite his angel engaging in conversation that was deemed casual with him.

"what is it that you're doing, angel?"

and sure, doing a rather difficult job so accurately with one hand was beyond impossible, but all the tanned beauty could think of was the voice that brought him to states of solace. so as those fingers worked to scoop out freezing cold spheres into cones, it had only appeared to him how his business was still stable in these cold months.

"just fin-finishing a few orders, then i'll c-co-come pick you up, is that okay, joshie?" the angel spoke, clear voice ringing out to the people who had only known him as the mute beauty who endured excruciating pain when it was not necessary.

and joshua could not be more than appreciative of the diction that had appeared from his darling, for he had been masked by complicated stutters that dominated his sentences, and it was more than a miracle to hear the true voice of his princess.

"perfectly fine, ty. i have a meeting now, i'll see you later?"

it was a comfortable silence after, only the sound of heavy breaths. it was a fleeting second of an exchange only known by the two, all before the soft voice returned itself to earth, instead of being caught on nibiru.

"i love you."

"i love you, tyler."

those simple words were all that were said, and it had been as seraphic as the first proclamation. a whirlwind of emotion that never failed to bring a rosace tinge to the brunette's cheeks. but as soon as the line had abruptly ended, tyler could only experience those dark blue hues bouncing off the walls to his pastel parlour.

but what had surprised him most, was the woman who entered the door.

no, it was not the mother of the brunette, but rather the goddess like figure he worshipped when in time of need. her atmosphere brightened the store significantly, and she had never seen a smile to gratifying upon the peach lips of her sweet boy that she took in as one of her own.

that ethereal hair was pinned into space buns, allowing her to present such purity and youth whilst in elderly ages. tyler could not remove his eyes from the golden gown that adorned her glowing skin, for he believed her to be the incarnation of athena herself.

"tyler, darling, it's been so long!" she beamed, fragile arms reaching to pull the tanned boy into an embrace that he would repetitively accept, for her scent was one of jasmines and thrilling lavenders.

"i missed you s'much, willow." the brunette mumbled into her skin, causing a gasp to erupt from her, for she was only familiar with the stuttering mess that tyler once was. her wrinkled fingers cupped the structured face of the angel, crystal eyes tearing up at the pride that boiled within her.

"honey, he's been a good man to you, 'asn't he?" she whispered, fully aware of the relationship tyler was partaking in, and he nodded gracefully. her face scrunched up at the information regarding sweet love, for she was infatuated with the simple idea.

"i-i love him s'much, will, more than anyone else i've kno-known." the boy whispered back, snickering resonating from the two, as their childish behaviour with each other was considered so angelic to the wandering ears. 

"well, matthew is to be home soon, but i have a letter for you. it was passed to me a long time ago, but i deem it suitable now that you are stable, to read it. i love you, my dear, greet that fine man of yours for me." she winked as her aurora dissipated from the current room, as those lone eyes scanned the shop that the brunette was so familiar with, noticing that everybody had not been worthy of athena's presence, therefore leaving.

his fingers trembled as they pulled the paper carefully and precisely from the envelope in which it was held. his attentive eyes had never been more blessed by the words that he had read.

willow,

you have been one of the greatest women i know, who has taken my son under your care through these very dim months in which i have experienced, and these months conclude to a time-span of the poor boy's entire life. and it is not that i am sympathetic for him, for he is stable and strong. he is very well capable of venturing on without me.

when i mention without me, i simply mean i am alive. i am of another area, where i cannot interfere with the horrid broken mess of a life that i have made for him. it deeply saddens me to know that i have brought such devastating trauma upon tyler, and it is only my duty to save him.

i would like for the boy to know of this once he is living his best life, which does not include me. yes, consider it contradicting, but darling, you have helped more than ever imaginable, and i believe and tyler and i share the same words when we say that we cannot thank you enough.

you're an angel, you're our goddess. you have saved us both from falling, and i would like that to continue, for i cannot continue to ruin the boy's life. i love him with all of my entirety, and would relish in him experiencing the sensation of love.

if he is to find a saviour, i would love to be informed, for it is all i have wanted for him. and if possible, it would be a delight if i am to meet this angel that has attached those wings to my son's back. 

you demanded for me to inform you of my current health situation - i am completely clean - i have also met a new person in my life. and tyler, if you are to read this, do not believe i have ran away for him. i am being supported in order to make your life blissful. 

i am currently residing in that small area that me and you, tyler, used to fantasise about living in. and in all honesty, it is the most beautiful place i have ever indulged in. what would make our lives much better, is that we can reconnect, and introduce whoever has changed our lives to each other.

we are family.

son, do not loose hope. i look forward to your arrival, and i deeply miss you. it has been the most difficult decision to make, and i hope along the way you have also chosen correct decisions.

with all of the love possible to a human,

Xander.

the tears that had began to fall had now turned the paper transparent, for erratic sobs escaped now-chapped lips. his rushing and shaking fingers searched for his belongings, and all he could think about was his red headed love.

for this was a day of purity and relief. all the brunette would want to do is share that with the person he loves the most.

🍦 

"joshua!" the angel ran swiftly through the double doors that separated an average worker from the red heads office, and as the tanned beauty's frame bolted into the work area, the porcelain doll could only react through instincts of seeing his angel,

embrace him.

and embrace he did, his muscular arms wrapped around the sobbing boy's waist. his pale lips pressed light kisses upon the temple of the brunette, sweet words being thrown his way to soothe the sobbing angel.

"what is it, petal?" joshua mumbled, his concern boiling at a incapable rate, for it always burnt to see his angel's tears. the red head ran his calloused fingertips through the fluffy locks, waiting for the tears that fell so brutally to come to an end.

"m-my-m-my f-fa-fa-fa-fath-father is-isn't dead. j-jo-josh, he wan-wants us-us t-t-to-to meet him." tyler cried out, allowing his wails to fill the room. and joshua had never melted so quickly, though this situation was nothing personal to him, but he felt a common need to tear up at the blessed news.

so it were the two both crying, rejoicing in the yellow that permitted from the heavenly father that had ascended to earth. the euphonious moment that was considered to vital to the bawling brunette, was something he so deeply wanted to exchange with the red head he adored.

"i-i'll meet him, for you, princess, i will." joshua confirmed, not phased by how his walls had been viciously torn down by a vulnerable state in which his lover was facing. and in all crevices that had been presented by tyler, were filled so efficiently, restoring his purity to the fullest, making him divine.

because he truly was.

and joshua would never stop worshipping the body, praying to the frame that had influenced one thousand, for nothing in return, it made him believe in the lord himself. as he was situated before the lord.

as their holy bodies pulled away from the tight embrace, it only seemed well suited that they placed their blessed lips upon each other, beginning to form a movement only those of worth were exposed to. so as precious lips pressed against each other, frail fingers reached out for the necks, stabilising themselves.

and in no way was the situation sexual, it portrayed such an innocence it was regarded absurd. and in that moment the only words that could be muttered were irayo eywa, and they were beyond thankful for life itself.

that passion they both held never left, it was a constant cycle of admiration for those lips that provided them with sanity. so as the passion built, their legs stumbled across the floor, making their way over to the wall in which tyler had been gently pushed up against.

and those pudgy thighs wrapped themselves around the waist of the red head, he could validate that he indeed had fallen. and whether it were considered sexual to the bystander, they should be informed that nothing was to be heated.

a simple exchange of commitment had been passed, and the body worship was to begin. but as those lips travelled to the tan expanse of the neck, tyler could not comprehend any other slur of words passing from his peach lips.

as plump as they were whilst puckered, his mind could only imagine his hands running down the bare back as his hair became matted. but in that time, he relished in the sweet marks that began to litter his neck. causing him to be lifted into the space otherwise known as heaven, for he could confess he was blessed.

"jag älskar dig." joshua whispered so delicately into the hair of his tanned beau, to his delight, it was understood completely. for the brunette was of brains, providing him with great knowledge.

"evinnerligen."

irayo eywa.

🍦  

8.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 431 52
childhood friends reunited at the start of the summer before their senior year. "you laugh and you dance in the wind. and you sway and you hug and yo...
218K 10.6K 38
"I can't wait to see everything, the colors, the shapes..but wait I'm forgetting something." "What are you forgetting Tyler?" "I can't wait to see yo...
455K 24.1K 80
NEW CHAT (1) tyler and josh started talking over the internet. fortunate and unfortunate events occur after. they meet. it's not always fine and dand...
9.8K 751 26
Tyler is the quiet kid on the basketball team, burdened by depression, schizophrenia, and hiding his love of making music. Josh is the outgoing kid w...