Just for love (Yuri Plisetsky...

De Miranydeottat

Getting put together with your enemy for partner skating has to be the worst that could happen. Wrong, fallin... Mai multe

Prologue
Russia and Tolerance
Want
Look, im a kitty cat
What an idiot
Hello Japan
The Date (part one)
The sleepover ;)
Kreutzer
The preformance
Sterling Silver
Barcelona
One Drink
Movies and popcorn
What Is This
Breakfast to Remember
Not Happy That I Skate
12 o'clock
Routine Time
Surprise
Anyone
I'm Yours
Just a Dream
Like im a Kid
The mind of Yurio
HUUUUUUUH!
He's a Keeper
Just read

The Date (part two)

7K 297 395
De Miranydeottat

Romantic music started to play, this night seems perfect.

I take a bit of my pork cutlet bowl and omg it's so good.

"MMMMMMMMM!! This is so good!" I mumble threw the food in my mouth.

*slurp* " I know right! She can cook for you anytime. Just ask. Alright." He looks at me with his dreamy eyes.

"Alright haha."

TIME SKIP

after we finished our food we just sat talking about what we would play together.

"Hold up, when would we do this?" I raise my eyebrow.

"How about next Friday? Or do you need more time to practice. I also forgot to ask you, how good are you at playing?"

"I'm pretty good if I may say so my self. Haha and next Friday works. I've always been good at sight reading. Besides I've probably played what ever you picked before."

"Oh okay. I'll take your word for it. I was also thinking maybe the kreutzer sonata from Beethoven. Have you heard that before? Or played it?"

"Oh yes!! I love that one. I haven't really played it before, but it's one of my favorites! Of course we can play that! Just give me some music and I'll practice day and night." I stand up.

"Haha alright I'll stop by tomorrow at the bathhouse and give it to you. Shall I escort you home now?"

"Okay sounds good. And yeah it's kind of late." I look at the clock and read 9:30.

He grabs my hand and I quickly grab my bag. We thank the servants for the food and we walk out the door. Dang it... I forgot my jacket. The one thing Viktor told me not to forget.

"Oh gosh it's chilly out here haha"I clutch my torso.

"Oh here my lady." He places his jacket over me. Is so warm.

"Won't you get cold?"

"No, no. I'm used to this weather. I don't get cold easily." He's such a gentleman.

"What time are you going to drop off the music tomorrow?"

"Hmm, will noon work for you?"

"Yeah! That's perfect" all of a sudden he stops me and stands in front of me, fairly close. "What are you doing?" All of a sudden he pulls me into his strong embrace.

"I just want to take a moment. Tonight was fun. I'm so happy you let me take you out." Awe he's so cute.

"Thank you for taking me out. I had fun as well." I hear a voice but it's not his.

"(Y/n) what are you doing!" Annnnnnnnnd it's yuri. Katzuki let's go of me and I turn towards him. I realized we were right in front of the bathhouse.

"Hugging him. What does it look like?" I say in a smart tone.

"Hey remember tomorrow." Katzuki says.

"Alright. Bye. Sorry about him."

"It's alright. See ya" he waves, smiles, and walks away. I walk inside following yuri.

"What is your problem. Why are you trying to ruin everything?" I kind of yell at him.

"I just don't trust him. He seems fake." He scoffs.

"Well you better start acting right. We're going to be preforming Friday at his families restaurant. I want you to go."

"I'm not going to go watch you waste your time with him." He's starting to get on my last nerve.

"Whatever... asshole" I walk towards Viktors room hoping he's in there.

*knock knock*

"Come in" Viktor says. It sounds like he was sleeping. I walk in and the room is dark, but not to dark to see him laying in bed.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, I was just resting my eyes." He mumbles.

"Can I sleep in here tonight. Yuri is being a bitch"

"Of course (y/n)"

"Alright I'll be back in a few minutes. I gotta get ready for bed" with that I walk out.

As I'm walking into the room to get my pajamas, I see yuri laying in bed on his phone. Great. He's going to make more snobby comments. I walk to my bed to get my pjs and face wash when he says "what are you going to be preforming?"

"Why do you care?" I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm just wondering, damn."

"We're doing a violin and piano duet by Beethoven called Kreutzer."

"Which one are you playing?"

"Violin"

"I didn't know you could play any instruments." He says still looking at his phone.

"There's a lot you don't know about me. Anyways turn the other way I'm going to change real fast."

"Fine. Just make it quick."

YURIS POV

I turn around and hear her shuffling around.

"Hurry"

"I know. I know!" I hear something fall on the floor. With out even thinking I turn around to see what fell, but realize it was her dress. She was facing the other way so she doesn't see me looking,but I couldn't look away. She has a sexy black laced bra and matching underwear. Her perfect, fit silhouette, her nice a-. My heart then stops... as I was thinking all of those things, she suddenly turns around.

"Oh my god!! You perv!" She projects.

"Ahh- uhhh- i swear it's not what it looks like"

"I can't believe you Yuri!" She grabs a blanket and covers herself. "Please stop looking!" She looks as if she could cry. She doesn't look very mad, but almost embarrassed but I quickly snap out of that thought and turn around again. All I hear is the sound of her rushing to get her clothes on and then footsteps running down stairs. I slowly turn my head to see she left.

YOUR POV

I can't believe he was watching me change. That's so creepy. I knocked on viktors door again and said come in.

"Omg you will not believe what just happened"

"Was yuri watching you change or something. Oh and that's a cute outfit"

"Yeah, how did you know. And thanks"

"I heard you yell perv so I just guessed yuri did something. Why do you have face wash? Do you need makeup wipes or something?"

"Yeah. Do you got any?"

"Yeah of course" he smiles.

"Of course you do Viktor" I laugh and walk to the bathroom where I find the makeup wipes he was talking about. I take off my face cake and walk back in and jump on the bed.

"I'm tired" I complain.

"Then sleep. I think I am going to rest too." He says sounding sleepy. I take off my cardigan as get under the covers.

I turn to where Im facing Viktor, he's looking my way too.

"How did your date go?"

"It went awesome. Me and him are actually going to preform at his families restaurant. You should come watch. We're doing a piano and violin duet. The Song is Kreutzer from Beethoven."

"Which one are you playing? I never knew you could play a instrument."

"The violin, and I actually play 3"

"You're pretty talented (y/n)"

"Yeah, I guess" that's the last thing I say before I drift off to sleep.

A/N

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote follow, and comment any suggestion. Until next time...
                         -Miranda T.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

56.8K 1.8K 15
At the age of six, Katerina Samarina had moved to Russia with her family. She hated ice skating. Everything changed when she met Victor Nikiforov. He...
21.3K 593 22
When you and Yuri were younger you were in pairs figure skating together but you could only go to Russia during winter break. One year you had to lea...
181K 4.9K 26
Your a figure skater one of the best in the world, when you meet Yuri Plisetsky.....
577K 17.1K 27
"The way she moves is astonishing!" "She's like a whimsical flower in the wind." "Her performance is truly...eccentric." ★彡 Korean figure skater Y/n...