Paradise

By Heaven1Leigh

What if Harry had a sister. What if she was his twin. What if she encountered with Voldemort too and got the... More

Paradise- Coldplay
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Hello

Chapter Twenty-Seven

70 14 0
By Heaven1Leigh

Ever since detention things have gotten very slow. Its about may no. Draco hasn't talked to me much and Hermine, Ron, and Harry have all been at the library after school till he time we have to. Knowing Draco he told McGonnagal about Norbert, and Draco's father wasn't very pleased with the gamekeeper of the school to have creatures around. So Hagrid had to send poor Norbert to someone. Since we've been studying about the sorcerer's stone and nothing has effect on it the trio and I headed down to Hagrid's.

Poor Hagrid was sitting outside his hut with big red puffy eyes, I feel sorry for him. No family no kids nothing.

"He had to give up Norbert," Ron said as I looked at poor Hagrid.

"Hagrid that's terrible,"I said giving him a hug.

"It ok the fella I got 'em from said I'd never get to keep up with 'em anyway," he said letting go of me.

"What did you tell him?" Harry asked.

"I said I sure can, I have me own beast at Hogwarts, I know how to clam 'em down," he said, "music! Oh I shouldn't 'ave said that I shouldn't 'ave said that."

"Hagrid, who exactly was the man you told?" Hermione asked.

"Couldn't see his face but he did have a dark cloak on," he said. I suddenly felt two arms loop through mine and pull me up too Professor McGonnagals office. I ran to her desk before any of the other could.

"Hi m'am, we need to talk to Dumbledore," I said as her face drifted down to me. I felt like it was one of those movies where the boy is hitting on the cute girl at the school but failing, plus I didn't like a teacher, especially McGonagall.

"I'm sorry he's not here at the moment," she said as someone pulled me out of the room again.

"Ahh! What's up with you guys pulling me around!" I said when they finally let go of me, I fixed my cloak where it was winkled. I straitened myself and looked to all of them. Ron and Harry had pulled me out. Hermione just laughed.

"What's wrong with us? What's wrong with the bloody teachers here? Don't they realize that something terrible is going on?" Ron said.

"No, cause nothing seems wrong," I said shaking my head, "you guys, I see Snape all the time and he doesn't seem to have a lot of time to plot-"

"Since Voldemort got access room Hagrid how to get past Fluffy, he could've told Snape how to get past," Hermione said.

"So don't listen to me," I said holding up my arms, "so are we gonna stop this tonight?"

"Have to," Harry sighed. I told them goodbye, I'm gonna need some sleep for tonight since were gonna put a stop to Snape or whoever was behind this. I was thinking we could go at the moment but Hermione being herself called me stupid and said he'd never go in plain day light. It was very odd going back to the common room, the whole house was there including Snape. Oh well. I ran up to my room and lied down, wasn't long till a knock came on my door.

"It's open!" I screamed from my bed. In came a blond haired greyish blue eyed boy in my room."What do you want,"I hissed.

"You back!"He screamed.

"Draco Malfoy aren't you a little worried that your a little young for a relationship right now?" I asked

"Nova,"He pleaded,"I need you back please."

"Draco, I don't like you anymore," I lied as my necklace grew brighter, "if anything I may have found out I like someone else."

"Your a lier Nova Mya Potter I know you like me, and I like you b-" I stopped him.

"Draco Malfoy! I do not! right now I wish for you to get out of my bloody room if you please," He stood there, "I said get out!"

"You said if I please," He smirked.

"Get out!" I shrieked as he ran out of the room. I felt my eyes fill up. I heard the door shut as I finally felt the tear escape out of my eye.

Geronimo made her way over to me and sat on my chest. She always knew how to cheer me up no matter what. She was always so sweet and made me pet her fur to calm myself down.

"I can't like him," I said as I looked to the ceiling. "I-I don't even know if I like this guy or I just like his attention."

I looked to Geronimo as her ears perked up as if she was listening.

"Should I just say it so it seems more real?" I asked her as she tilted her head.

"I like Fred Weasley."

-----------------------

I quickly met up with the trio on the third corridor wearing my pjs. Of course after school I'd wear them. I was supposed to be in bed after all. I finally spotted my twin and his two best friends as they ran my way.

"For the longest time I thought you'd never show!" I said smiling.

I explained to them what had happened in my room as Hermione actually held my shoulder. As if she actually cared.

"He's not worth it, you're Nova Potter, he's a worm!" Hermione said pulling me in the room with Fluffy, he was asleep.

I looked at the trap door under the dog as I opened it.

"Look let me and Harry go I don't want either of you to get hurt!" I said almost jumping in but Ron pulled me back.

"Are you kidding? No way your gonna just be the two that put a stop to him!" Ron screamed.

"Fine, then come on," I said jumping into a big brush of vines. They made a circular shape around my body as they got tighter I struggled more.

"Don't move, it wont hurt you," Hermione said as she slipped through a hole.

"Hermione!" Ron and I yelled in unison. I struggled more then my twin fell in.

"N-Nova I just want you to know if e die here...I-I-" He struggled out a breath then we both fell on a cold hard floor.

"Oww!" I screamed as they pulled me to a different room. There as a little girl in the middle of the room, I walked up to her and but she turned into a huge spider.

"Nope!" I said running behind Ron who was so happened to stand behind me. "It transforms, don't like that," I said.

"Into a spider? Your not the only one, mate," Ron said as Harry pulled out his wand.

"Rediculaus!" He screamed as it turned back into the little girl. Then came a new room, it had a lot of keys and one broom in the middle. Harry nudged me to it, "Your turn."

"What? Harry I can't,"I said
"Yes you can, Nova you can fly better then me,"He said

"You liar you fly better!" I argued.

"No Nova you d-"He as stopped

"Look one of you just get it!" Hermione screamed.

"You get it," Harry said poking my stomach. I held my stomach and looked to him oddly.

"Get what? And don't touch my stomach!" I asked as Hermione pointed up.

"That key!" She said as I got on the broom and took off after the key. But to my surprised I got attacked by many other keys. I almost grabbed it when Hermine screamed, "come on we don't have all day."

I grabbed it and there it down towards Harry, Ron and Hermione. They grabbed it and unlocked the door as I flew in. That was a rush it felt as if I was playing Quiddich again, except I've never really been attacked. The next room as dark, but then we got further I noticed I was standing on a huge chess board. The trio played where I sat on the side line because I wasn't brace enough to get hit.

When the game was almost over when Ron knew he had to sacrifice himself for us to win. Ron did everything he could, then he was taken out.

I heard Hermione scream. I ran over to him since the two couldn't since they were still playing. When Harry finally yelled Check mate they both ran over. I checked his pulse and his minor injuries.

"H'll be fine, but you two need to go on!" Hermione said as I looked to Harry. I was unsure, I couldn't leave Ron like this, Fred would never trust me again.

"Just go on Nova, we'll be fine,"Hermione said.

"I-I can't," I said.

"Go!" Screamed Hermine as I ran to the next room. There stood the Mirror of Erised and a man, not Snape not anyone you would've suspected. There in my presence stood Quirrl? I let out a short laugh and looked to Harry.

"I was right," I sneered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 65 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...
1K 143 24
*warning* It's a bit slow at first but it will get interesting soon. What if Harry had a twin sister but didn't know? What if his twin was saved only...
30 0 28
This is Book 3 of my Fanfiction Series (based on the Harry Potter World) - my plan is to do a total of 10 books. Sabrina has completed her 2nd year...