Trouble Maker

By _skyswirlmyg

Kristina Tori Green, an eighteen year old troublemaker with the nerve, the sass and the trouble. But being a... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII

XI

4.5K 125 32
By _skyswirlmyg

Kristina's POV

I was spacing out because I was tired, I did not get enough sleep thinking about that brat. Today is the date of the presentation of our painting of our partners, everyone did their best and I appreciate all of their efforts so I'm trying to be attentive as possible to appreciate their art but every time what happened in my house because of stupid Kassadin makes me my thought wonder and question the meaning of life.

"Good job you guys! Now for the next pair, it's Kassadin and Kristina's turn let us see your work" the teacher said

I grab my painting and went to the front, I place the painting in front of my classmates then Kass pull the white cloth revealing the creation by yours truly.

"Woahh it's so cool" "Kassadin is more handsome there!" "Kristina is super talented!"

And more compliments were heard, the teacher shushed everyone so we can finally present my piece.

"Well what a splendid work, that's an amazing masterpiece, you can start now whenever you're ready" the teacher said

"The paint was inspired by the Renaissance art where it tends to be realistic. I made the painting vibrant and fairy-like that is why the textures were smooth. I add more emphasis towards his hair, lips, and jawline because Kass's lips were plump and I managed to make it look sweeter, then as you can see the sun make his hair shinier and looked soft then I defined his jawline for his masculine feature and make everything realistic by the use of blinding, highlights and shadows. The paint was inspired by my garden as it is where was been taken." I explained while seeing my classmates were mesmerized by the paint.

"They are really perfect together"  "So Kassadin went on her house?!" "Is it just me or they were having chemistry?"

The whispers were heard across the room and his 'fangirls' were mad about it, I just rolled my eyes, I've never been so thankful in my life the project was finally over. 

I was about to sit in my chair when there was an announcement.

"Hello dear students of my school, this is your handsome principal" Jill announced through the speaker

I literally choked when he said the word handsome, to be honest, the girl's squeals at his voice calling it handsome, I just rolled my eyes and the teacher shushed them up.

" We are having some visitors in our school and as a welcome party to them, may I request that all of the students please kindly go to the gymnasium.  For Kristina, get ready I will wait for you backstage, see you all!"  he cheerfully said

All the people in the room looked at me, I just ignored them and leave the classroom. 

I went backstage and forgot that I'll play piano today, I wasn't prepared because I was busy with my project, and Kassadin messing my thoughts, I sighed and calmed myself down, even though its cringey I'll just play the piece that everyone who plays piano knows it, its the first piece that I learned actually.

Well here goes nothing, I sat down and check the mic if it's working, after confirming I start placing my fingers on the keys and played slightly, causing the people to applause when it's not even starting yet.  I sigh away my nervousness and wait for the curtain to pull up.

The backstage operator signaled me to start, I just nodded and as the curtain was slowly pulling up, I start playing introduction of thousand miles. The students were shocked some cheered, then I started to sing.

"Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home-bound"

"Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd"

The students also started singing and the guest was taking some video of the performance, I don't want nervousness to get in through me so I just focused on the piano

"If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight"

Kassadin's  POV

The principal called Kristina to go backstage. I want to cut some classes because I was too lazy to attend the welcoming of the visitors but there is a feeling inside of me who wants to watch Kris perform.

I and my friends headed into the gymnasium and sigh as soon as I was in the entrance the curtain at the stage slowly rise and the tune of the piano lingers in my ears, the Kristina started to sing.

I was completely frozen on the spot, it's like her voice strikes me and now I'm starting to feel weird in my stomach again.

Her voice was so angelic, I was completely mesmerized by her she looks so graceful, I think I am starting to like this girl.

After what happened to her house, my heart was completely unstable whenever I see her or hear her name, I don't know if this is true or not but at least I know that I am happy because I'm feeling this towards her.

I came to my senses and look beside me then there, I saw Nicco taking a video of her while smiling ear to ear.

Right, he's the one who liked her first, I feel kind of sad because Nicco, he was a good friend, he was sweet to her all the time and me? all I do is just pissed her off every day. I sighed and distanced myself from my friends making sure that they cant see and took a picture of her and luckily it's a nice shot, I smiled while looking at her picture.

I took a quick record of it, just the chorus part, then leave.

Nicco's POV

I was so disappointed when I am not Kris's partner, I've planned everything as soon as I heard our teacher will partner us with our classmates. I already imagined us watching a movie, enjoying the weekend, eating outside, I sighed.

I watched her as she describes my friend who had a chance to come into their house, I pouted, why it had to be Kassadin, not me?

The principal announced that there will be visitors in the school and Kristina was mentioned.

Of course, being fond of Kris I voluntarily want to go to the gymnasium and watch her performance, as soon as we arrived the curtains started to move revealing Kris playing piano

"Waaah, she's so coooool" I thought as I record her performance, I was smiling and enjoying the moment, I think what am I feeling right now was love, I like everything about her she's talented, smart, independent and everything!

I noticed Kassadin who was frozen in his spot I look at his face whose blushing and mesmerized on what he was seeing, my smile dropped, I realized his eyes were the same as mine whenever I see Kris, I look back to my phone. 

"Is she starting to like Kris?" I thought, I shake them away and started to cheer for her while recording her performance.

After we leave Dello was just bugging me to play with him some kind of an online game but I refused I was with my earphones listening to the video all over again. I buried my face in my arms.

"I think i'm really in love with this girl she is close to perfect" I blushed

The song just ended but I restart it again enjoying her angelic voice

Jill's POV

After the performance, the students, including Kristina, already left the gymnasium.

The visitors and I are here at my office, those visitors were actually my trusted assistants and they are here because I have an important duty for them.

"So that is your cousin Kristina?" One of my men said.

"Yes, lately some information reached me that she beat the whole gremoire gang along with kassadin and she is now the target because of the unknown reasons, now I asked you to guard her secretly and if something happened to my cousin im the one who will take your lives understood?" I said and looked at them in the eyes.

"Boss she literally beat the whole gang, why would she need any protection?" one of them jokingly said I just sighed and gestured them to go 

My men went out and start to do their jobs. Of all the people who will they target, why would they pick Kris? Is this because of Kass or this gang group was just having bad blood towards us -- The Greens.

I sat back in my chair and massage my temples, I want a peaceful life that is why I surrounded myself with normal students but now this? I sighed as I took a sip of my whiskey.

Kristina's POV

Performing in front of people was really exhausting, I headed to where my motorcycle was parked then wore my leather gloves I sensed that someone was observing me. I stopped and looked around, the strong wind makes the trees and leaves dance, things were strangely quiet.

I drove away from the campus heading home, I still feel kind of strange as if someone was following me.

I arrived at home and quickly run inside my house and lock all the doors and windows. I can't fight right now because I have nothing with me, I grab a knife and a piece of wood for my protection.

I cooked some dinner and think about my day, things got weirder and weirder in these past few days. I shook my head off, I should stay alerted I can sense that there's big will happen sooner or later.

I finished my meal and cleaned the dishes, I start my night routine in my room and look outside the window, everything seems so suspicious right now, I closed the curtain and lay on my bed being as alert as possible then drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.5K 41
Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother helped her with the beatings. Once he m...
30.6K 473 3
"Only the Strong Survive Boxing Academy" ~~~ Laelia is not one for words. With uncontrollable anger, her fists are almost always the ones to do the t...
8.2K 304 24
Book 2 to Loving Series **** Julieta is back and so is everyone! But no it's Julieta's turn to heal herself from her past. To understand thing...
1.8M 53.4K 25
Ashley is basically the Queen of Nerds at her stereo-type filled high school, and being abused at home doesn't really help. But what happens when the...