The Lone Wolf

By BlackThornedRose717

I was a Rogue. I was an Outsider. I was running from my mistake, and my thoughts haunted me, the words oozed... More

×The Lone Wolf×
The Journey to Hell
Is this how I die?
The Great Revival
Never again
Here On Again
Meeting the Rogues
A Old Horror Story
Alls Well Ends Bad
The Cold Truth
Nobody
The Plan
Sweet Revenge
Jealous much?
Respect for you
How could you?
Attack my lungs
What the hell happened?
Friends are nice
Is He Crazy?
Kill me!!!
The Night is Young
Im in trouble
The Tenth Reason
Running is Wrong
Regret being alone
The Demon inside me
Halfblood?
The Epic Battle!!
Heats here
Mates!!
Acceptance
Nightmares
Paralyzed
Dreams alive
The sky is blue
Love in the air
Luna
Rogue

Pain Review

8.9K 255 34
By BlackThornedRose717

            ~Ashlyns POV~(Earlier)

I woke up to blinding white lights. I was awake in bed waiting for the results. After a while I got bored and called my nurse. We started to talk about what was going on until I started getting dizzy. She jumped out her seat and a second later she was strolling my bed down the hallway . There was blood sliding down my lip like a tear. I could  smell the familiar metallic sent of it, making me realize something very wrong happened.

The nurse started crying and Dr. Sanders came rushing words at me. I didn't hear anything, my vision because slurred and soon I couldn't feel anything. I tried to speak but I jist ended up coighing our blood.

Black spots filled my vision and I was flipped on my stomach. I felt a searing pain in my back and I bit my tongue to stop myself  from screaming. I felt liquid slide down my back, and GI pgasoed when the pain returned. The smell of blood increased surprisingly and I knew that it was mine.

What happened to me, am I ok?I wonder if I'll ever see Eric again.

I felt something go into my neck and soon I got really dizzy, sleepy. In a matter of seconds, I fell asleep thinking about that one boy.

(Later)

"Aghh",I groaned when a light shone on my face.

I tried covering my face and sucked in a breath. Slowly peeling my arm away like a band aid, I looked around and noticed I was in a different hospital room. Its walls were Baby blue and the floor was a dark type of wood, it smelled like Anesthetic and Needles.

I sighed loudly Trying to get up, but I failed miserably. Actually , I didn't move at all. Trying again, I felt something around me over my back and waist. It was a type of brace.

Huffing in anger,I looked around wondering what to do.

I saw nobody in the room with me.There was a IV bag next to me , The liquid was yellow. What the hell did they shoot through my veins? I felt as if I were dying and I couldn't move my neck.

Just as I tried to reach for the button that would call the nurse, Doctor sanders  walked in. I didn't hear him and when he was right next to me, the wood  creaked and I screeched in fear.

"You gave me a heart attack!! Ever knock?!" I snapped, sighing.

I tried to control my fitful breathing, closing my eyes I groaned.

"I'm sorry Luna, I just came to ask you, how do you feel? " He asked glumly, looking back at his clipboard.

"I feel fine,by the way what happened and where is Eric?" I asked, and looked at Sanders seriously.

I really miss him.

"Well ,you bleeded internally and passed out, you could have died. We had to do something weird on your back and took kept filling you with blood donated. You lost a lot so you are going to feel weak, but your wolf will make you stonger. That brace on you is just temporary,we didn't want you moving in your sleep and hurting yourself. Oh and Eric-" I cut him off.

"What?! I could have died!?,"I questioned, my heart accelerating,"And what about Eric?", I asked again.

"Luna please, calm down. It's all fine. Eric had problems with rogues.He is in his room asleep,He lost control. We had to use wolfsbane on him...", Sanders said, making my first tighten.

I felt Isabel growl and launch to the surface."You mean to tell me, you drugged your own Alpha!? What the Hell is that!!", I yelled, wanting more and more to be near Eric.

Before I spoke again, the door creaked open and a familiar head poked into the room. Christiana?

"oh my god,what happened to you!?",She screamed,distress on her face. She walked over the me and smiled down upon me.

"Wait, how did you even get here? Are you that rogue that infiltrated our territory?" I questioned,Feeling Isabel grow angry of some sort.

If Christiana is here then Ryan is too. He wouldn't let his mate go Somewhere alone. If she was a rogue she would be in a cell. Why did she come here and how did she come here? Does Eric know shes here?

"Can I get out of this brace now?" I groaned, feeling myself get a headache.. Christiana gave me a sympathetic look as doctor Sanders eyed her.

"Who are you? You aren't permitted back here", he scowled, folding his arms across his chest.

"Oh shut up and listen, Eric sent me. He said I could see Ashlyn so IN YOUR FACE!!"Christiana yelled And stuck her tongue at Sanders.

"I Believe I asked you a question Sanders!!",I yelled at him, anger in my voice. Christiana flinched at my tone and the room went silent.

"O-Oh y-y-yes Luna, Y-you can, Let me remove it." he stuttered. I didn't know I had that affect on people.

"Damn Ashlyn...You got all tuff. You really are mated to an Alpha." She smiled deeply and I scoffed at her.

Sanders got up and started turning switches and stuff.Then he tried to take off the brace . Christiana stood at the door as she eyed me waiting for another question.

"Are you ..here with...Ryan?" I nearly cried. I haven't said his name since the rejection. Her face turned sour and sympathetic. 

Wait....did she know about my rejection?

"Yea girl, He's here. In your cell room. He nearly got himself killed by that hell of a mate. Damn!! You packed yourself a prize girl." She smiled.

Shit! He met Eric!! That's the problem he had!! That's why they drugged him!! Oh my god!! Eric Probably attacked him!! I Knew I shouldn't have told him about Ryan.

"Luna lift your arms up please and then lay back gently." Sanders told me.

But me being me. I did the opposite. Instead of leaning back gently, I fell hard on the bed. Hard. It literally had a huge thud. This bed was terrible!! I thought It was supposed to be soft.

"Damn!" I hissed as I held the pain.

"Luna!! What did I say!!" Sanders scolded .He rushed to my rescue and tried to help me.

Hes like the ultimate superman. He always comes to peoples rescue.

"Sorry." I cried as A tear went down my face.

Christiana rushed to my side and tried to comfort me .She growled at Sanders and looked at me with sorrow.

"Ashlyn, you're sister sent me to get you, To bring you back. Ryan being Ryan wanted to join along. He got nervous as we got closer and closer to this territory. I interrogated him,  Painfully,and he confessed Everything. I beat the living shit out of him and so did Eric." She smiled at me and I giggled .

I'm glad to see I got justice on him. Now I had to do this myself. I wanted to at least punch him or something. Oh never mind I have a better Idea.

"Did you leave him?" I asked. She frowned but said

"No. I would never reject my mate. But the pain I'm feeling for you is terrible. I could care less about him right now."

"Christiana? I have the perfect punishment for him."

I leaned close to her and we discussed his punishment. In the end we giggled and agreed. Christiana and I talked for A few twenty minutes and chatted about How she came here and what happened in the cell room. I almost laughed when she said that Eric called him an ass.

"Well I'm starving!! I'm going to find food,  see you later."

She said and walked towards the door.

"Oh Ashlyn, By the way, I loved what you did to your sisters hair" she laughed out loud and walked out the room. I laughed back and I forgot sanders was still in the room.

"Well see you later Luna." He stated and walked out the room.

At least I know Eric's OK. I sighed as I Looked around For my phone. I want to talk to Julia, I miss her, She's the only one that comforted me when Eric didn't spend time with me.

Oh and Emily , I miss her. Oh and when I find That girl That tried to get with Eric....I'll kick her slutty Ass!!

"Damn right we will!!!" I heard Isabel answer.

"Oh now you talk to me!!" I said through the link.

"Take it easy on me I'm tired"

"Of what!! You didn't do anything!!" I responded

"You bitch!! I'm the One that's healing you..If I didn't do that we'd both die!! Don't be ungrateful!!"

"I'm sorry..I was just lonely and you didn't help me understand Anything..." I said

"Its OK ...I'm sorry I called you a bitch....You're not....I'm just stressed...I want to see Luke."she whimpered

"Don't worry we will."I said back.

"In fact!! He just woke up!!I'll be back!!" she squealed

"Um...bye?" Before she answered back, I cut the link. My wolf Is weird. I am having the craziest life right now. All this stuff Is happening...Can't I just be happy For once.

The nurse walked in and handed me these packs of yellow pills. What's with the yellow today?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi everyone!! I'll try to update and I hope you all have a good weekend. Please comment on new ideas for the story  ( if their are any) and please vote. Follow please and I'll update soon. Bye !! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
229K 12.6K 37
I thought I knew him. I really did. He was the beta of a true blooded alpha and he was my mate. What I didn't know was how dark his past was and how...
1.9M 48.9K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...