Synced

Por JarriaJelese

21 year old Nicole Parker and 24 year old Nicholas Parker had been inseparable since the day Nicole was born... Mais

Happy birthday
Spoiled brat... With some issues
Real One
Maurice.
Night out on the town
Let's make a bet
Dirty Conscience
Taelor
Confused?
Stuck
Birthday Trip pt. 1
Birthday trip pt. 2
Birthday trip Pt. 2 continued
Birthday trip pt. 3
Happy Birthday Maurice
Birthday trip pt. 5
We keeping secrets now?
We keeping secrets now pt. 2
Ok.....
Chapter 20
I think I love you
Forgiveness
Answered Prayers
Let's Talk...
Finally
Finally Pt. 2
Home
Shopping
Give it a try
Kanye concert
For you
In Denial
Make sure
No more secrets
35
Ruffed up
Foul play
Thanksgiving
Working on it
Fall Festival
Stubborn
Happy birthday Taelor
Lmfao
We all wrong pt. 1
We all wrong pt.2
We all wrong pt.3
We all wrong pt.4
Uncertain
50
Planning
52
Valentines
Growth
Thankssss 😘
Baby shower
Almost time pt. 1
Almost time Pt. 2
Almost time pt.3
Welcome
61
Choices
63
Gut Feeling
65
I wanna know
Korea's Day
Caught
Should I tell
Sleepover
71
72
Tragic Pt.1
Tragic Pt.2
Tragic Pt.3
Tragic Pt.4
Home
78
79
Thanksgiving
81
82
83
84
85
Christmas Eve
Hello Jamaica pt. 1
Hello Jamaica pt. 2
Hello Jamaica pt. 3
Back Home
Something to tell you
Me two
Gender Reveal
Consistency
95
96
97
98
CONNECTED

Graduation

533 14 0
Por JarriaJelese

Nicole

I closed the one car garage door behind me before kicking off my Chanel slippers and hanging my keys on the key holder that was hanging up on the wall.

I'd just gotten back from the mall with Korea and Shaun. I was graduating from college tomorrow morning and everyone wanted to coordinate with my outfit for when we take pictures.

I was so excited and proud of myself, throughout everything that I had been through I managed to still make school my top priority. From Nic and I's dad dying when I was seventeen, to Nic being in the hospital, to myself being in the hospital I still managed. I graduated top of my class in high school and was now graduating with honors in college, not only that but I was graduating early as well. I know my dad would be so proud of me.

"Babe!" I yelled grabbing my mail off the kitchen table.

Tae didn't say anything but I knew he was here. I called out for him again but he still didn't say anything. After opening my mail I went upstairs to our bedroom.

"Tae-" I covered my mouth seeing a trail of rose petals leading into our bathroom.

I went into the bathroom, he was standing by the tub looking at me. He had the tub filled with bubbles and roses, he even had them spread out all throughout the bathroom.

I smiled looking around "What's all of this?"

"Come here"

I blushed making my way to him, he grabbed my hands in his. "Nicole" He sighed rubbing his thumbs over my hands. "Babe you know I ain't with all this showing affection shit. I'd much rather just buy you shit, and tell you I love you while I'm deep in them walls."

I smacked my lips making him laugh "I'm fucking with you." He paused getting back serious "Nicole, babe I know you ain't been feeling like yourself since you've been pregnant and that's partially my fault. I just wanna show you that I love you and I'm grateful to have your spoiled ass in my life." He cleared his throat. "That's why I did this for you." He said looking at the tub.

I started crying "Aww, I love you."

"Crybaby ass, I love you too bae." He bent down to kiss me.

I wiped my lipgloss off his bottom lip. "I bought you that ugly ass purse you been asking for too."

I gasped "The blue Chanel?"

He nodded making me scream in excitement. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and kissed all over his face "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said in between kissing him.

He held me at my waist "It ain't shit."

He helped me undress and get into the tub "I'll be back in a little bit."

"You're not getting in?" I asked moving my feet around in the warm water.

"Nah I'm not a bath type of nigga."

I stale faced him "Tae get in."

He chuckled "Alright alright, just this one time."

I licked my lips watching him undress, he was so damn fine. I scooted up some so he could sit behind me.

"See that's not so bad." I smiled at him over my shoulder once he sat down.

"I feel gay as fuck"

Tae isn't the romantic type at all, he'll joke around with me all day but when it comes to doing something romantic he wants no parts of it.

I laid back on his chest playing with his fingers "I can't believe I graduate tomorrow."

"I know, I'm proud of you." He said making me grin.

"Thank you babe, why didn't you go to college?" I asked out of curiosity.

He sighed "School was never really my thing, you know how when you're in high school you start planning your life out, start thinking about what college you wanna go to and shit?"

"Mhm"

"That was never me, all I knew was that I wanted to make money and lots of it. Once I started selling college damn sure didn't cross my mind, the only reason I graduated high school was because my mama wanted me to."

"Yeah I remember being a freshman when you and Nic were seniors, you were never in class." I laughed.

He laughed with me "Hell nah, you remember when we graduated and you were crying talking bout you didn't want Nic to leave you?"

I rolled my eyes "Shut up, I was young and didn't know any better."

"Bullshit, you were a crybaby... still are."

I shook my head thinking of my high school memories "Once y'all graduated I rarely seen Nic, he never was home during the week."

Tae chuckled "Me either, I was horrible. I don't want our son to be nothing like me."

I scrunched my face up totally not expecting that, I turned around a little so I could see his face.

"Why'd you say that? You're a good man Taelor."

He bit his bottom lip "Yeah to you." He motioned towards me "Not to the outside world Nicole."

I looked down at the water avoiding his intense gaze.

"I kill people, and run a highly illegal business. Yeah I got money and I'm well respected by many people but not for good reasons Bae."

"But you're a good person Taelor." I mumbled glancing at him.

"It's a lot of shit you don't know about me Nicole, in your eyes I am a good nigga. I'm honest with myself though and I know I ain't all that great." He licked his lips "I just hope the Lord don't take me no time soon cause I'm going straight to hell." He said letting out a chuckle.

"Don't talk like that Taelor." I said getting upset that he felt that way about himself.

He shrugged "Just being honest, I don't want our son to grow up and live the lifestyle I live. I want him to go to school, get a legal job, be the total opposite of me. You know?"

"You're acting like you're the devil or something."

"Close to it."

I wrapped my arms around him looking at his face "I know that you're a good person Taelor, you just do bad things that's all."

He smirked "You're so innocent, it's cute." He said running his hands up and down my sides.

"Whatever, I don't want you talking that nonsense." I held his face in my hand "Understand?" I asked.

He nodded "Yes ma'am."

I blushed "Gimmie kiss"

He did as I said, I put my hands on the sides of his face taking his bottom lip in my mouth. I sucked on it before releasing it. I felt his fingers rubbing my clit making me moan. It'd been so long since we had sex, I just never was in the mood. I pushed myself into him as far as my stomach would allow enjoying the feeling of his fingers caressing me.

"Taeeee" I moaned in his ear riding out my orgasm.

He took my left nipple into his mouth making me throw my head back while he played with the other one. I rubbed his head as he switched doing the exact same thing.

I took his dick in my hands stroking it for a little bit before lifting up and sliding down on him. We both moaned as he entered me. I sat still for a couple minutes, getting used to the feeling. No matter how many times we'd had sex I always felt like he was too much for me to handle.

I started slowly moving back and forth on him while he held me at my waist and I gripped his shoulders for support.

"Shit" He said closing his eyes and resting his head on the end of the tub.

The mood was lit as hell, water splashed on both of us as I picked up my speed.

I leaned forward licking his earlobe "Deeper" I moaned. He grabbed my ass in his hands thrusting deeper into me.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled obviously not knowing what I asked for, his hands found their way to my neck making me bit my bottom lip. He sloppily kissed my lips making me moan into his mouth.

"I love youuuu" I moaned barely able to keep my eyes open.

He held me close standing up and getting out the tub. I tightened my grip around his neck and crossed my feet around his waist. We were both wet as hell and I didn't wanna risk him dropping me.

He pecked my lips trying to lay me back on the bed only for me to tighten my grip.

"Let go"

I kissed him "Nooo" I tightened my muscles around him making him groan.

He rammed inside of me making my immediately let him go and drop to the bed.

"I hate when you do that" I admitted.

"I told your playful ass to let me go, all fours."

I turned around getting on my hands and knees and arching my back "Hurry up"

"Shut up" He wrapped my ponytail around his hand, forcefully pulling me back by my hair.

He kissed my neck "You nasty as fuck, you know that right?" He asked entering me.

My mouth was ajar as he thrusted in and out of me "Answer me." He went deeper making me gasp.

"Y- ye- ooo yessss daddyyyy" I moaned biting my lip.

He put his hand on my back making me arch it more "Stay like that."

He felt so good I couldn't take it, I laid my face on the bed yelling into it. He pulled me up by my hair again "Nope keep your head up."

I panted "Babe I can't take itttt."

"Yeah you can, throw that shit back."

I did as he said as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Always so fucking wet man I swear." He said to himself.

He reached around playing with my clit making me go crazy "Taeeee"

I orgasmed my third time for the night "Ahhh I wanna have a-all your mmmm all your babies."

He chuckled "Is that right?"

"Ooo yes"

We went a little while longer before my legs started shaking again "Babe I'm bout to cummm" I moaned.

"Shit me too"

We came together and I collapsed on the bed. He pulled out of me and smacked my ass "Wore that ass out."

I responded by flicking him off, I was so tired. I heard the shower water running but was too sleepy to get up. He came back and picked me up bridal style before carrying me to the shower. He put me inside and went to the tub to drain the water out. He cleaned it out and blew all the candles out before making his way back to shower with me.

"Thank you for tonight and for stepping out of your comfort zone." I gave him a closed mouth smile.

He washed soap off his back "Don't think Ima be taking baths with you on the regular now."

I laughed "Ok."

Once we finished I put on one of his shirts and headed downstairs to get me something to eat. I had a sudden craving cereal. I ate three bowls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch then cleaned up my mess and headed back to our room. Tae had changed the sheets and was laying in the bed watching a football game on tv. I got in on my side and soon was knocked out.

*********

Korea

"Come on Julio before we're late!" I yelled for the hundredth time banging on my balcony door. He was out there smoking, he smoked more than anybody I'd ever met. I would've went outside and cursed him out but it was way too cold.

Shaun had already left for the gradation, I should've just left with him. He was thinking smart and knew parking would be bad, unfortunately Julio didn't see it that way.

He came inside "Damn a nigga can't smoke in peace?" He said annoyed.

I put my hands on my hips "I know you don't call yourself having a attitude, I should be the only one with a attitude. You always wanna be late to every thing!" I watched him maneuver around the apartment. "Act like you can't leave on time for nothing!"

He looked at me "Man shut the fuck up damn, you blowing my high! You been bitching at me all morning." He sat on the couch, lacing his shoes up.

"You know what" I got my keys out of my purse and grabbed my coat "I'll drive my own fucking car!" I yanked the front door open before slamming it behind me and damn near running to my jeep. He knew where the spare key was so he could just lock the door whenever he left.

After almost getting into a accident while trying to find a parking spot I finally was walking into the gymnasium where the graduation was being held. I got a program before going to find where everybody was sitting.

"Hey girl, I love that skirt." Maurice said as soon as I sat down next to her.

Korea's outfit

"Thanks Bae, you look cute too."

Maurice's outfit

I opened my program searching for Nicole's name. I found it and put it on my snapchat with a cute caption, I couldn't believe my bestfriend was graduating college and six months early at that. Nicole had always been about her studies though so it wasn't that much of a surprise.

"Korea"

I looked behind me at Tae and Nic.

Tae's outfit

Nic's outfit

"Where Julio at?" Nic asked me.

I shrugged "Probably still at my house, he's probably gonna be late."

Tae chuckled "That nigga can't be on time for shit."

I agreed before turning back around "Where's Shaun?" I asked Maurice.

She pointed to the other side of the gym "You see that person that got all them balloons over there?"

I seen someone sitting at the very top with close to a million balloons, they even had letter ones that spelled out Nicole

I laughed "That's Shaun?"

"Yeah, we got on him for having all those balloons so he got mad and moved to the other side." She shook her head.

"He told me he was getting her balloons but I didn't know he was getting so many."

She laughed "Being extra as hell."

I decided to text him to see if he wasn't mad anymore and wanted to sit with us so we could be a complete group.

Me- Still mad? 😕 10:34 a.m.

Shaun 🌈💙- Fuck them and if you have something to say fuck you too! 🖕🏾 10:35 a.m.

Me- 😂😂😂😂 I didn't even say anything, wanna come back and sit by me? 😌 10:40 a.m.

Shaun 🌈💙- Fuck no! I'll see you in the parking lot when it's over. 10:41 a.m.

Me- 🙄 ok 10:50 a.m.

I checked my snapchat to see how many views I got on my last snap when I seen Nicole had posted something.

"Aw she looks so good!" I squealed showing Maurice.

She grabbed my phone "She does, look at our little baby making his day view." She said talking about our nephew.

Nicole's outfit

Maurice laughed "Girl why everybody already got on their blue robes and she in the mirror taking pictures."

"That's Nicole for you, come on y'all let's take a snap to send to her."

We all posed before sending her a picture of us with the graduation cap emoji. She immediately opened it and sent me back kissy faces.

Right as the orchestra started playing the graduation song, Julio came. He spoke to everybody before taking his seat by me. He was staring a hole in the side of my face but I ignored him, looking at the graduates walking out.

He put his arm over my seat "You still mad?"

I continued to ignore him making him sigh.

"Julio" Nic said

He turned his head "What nigga?"

"Why you got on them tight ass nut huggers?" He asked making Tae bust out laughing. I wanted to laugh too but I held it in.

Julio's outfit

Julio smacked his lips turning all the way around in his seat "Bitch I know you ain't talking, we damn near got on the same pants."

"Yeah but mine damn sure ain't as tight as yours nigga, your nuts can breathe in them hoes?"

Here we go

"Hell yeah my nuts can breathe nigga, you don't even have nuts. Maurice carry them in her purse." Julio shot back.

Tae continued laughing "Y'all chill" He managed to say.

They always were at each other's throats about something and when they started they wouldn't stop.

Julio looked at Tae "Nigga I know you ain't laughing, Nicole wear your nuts as necklace." He laughed "Nutless ass boys."

"You strong body ass nigga you don't want me to get in your shit boy." Tae shot back.

Before we knew it they were loud, going back and forth with each other.

"Omg" Maurice said irritated, everybody was looking at us like we were crazy. The only reason nobody said anything to them about being loud was because the three of them looked intimidating as hell.

"Can y'all shut up damn!" Maurice yelled over them.

Nic looked at her and then at Julio and Tae "We'll finish this later bitches." He faced forward.

"See, your nuts in her purse." He yelled making me mush his head.

"Nig-"

"Nic!" Maurice said sternly cutting him off.

Finally we spotted Nicole walking out, when we felt like she was close enough for her to hear us we all stood up screaming and cheering for her. She smiled, waving back at us.

We sat for what felt like forever listening to people say a whole bunch of boring ass shit that nobody wanted to hear.

When it was her turn to walk we quickly stood up and got our phones out to film it.

" Nicole Shannon Parker"

We all immediately started yelling and screaming her name, my snapchat video was shaky as hell from the way I was jumping up and down.

"You go bitch!" We heard Shaun yell on the other side of the gym, everybody started laughing at him.

"She probably rolled them eyes at that middle name." Nic chuckled after our excitement died down.

Nicole's middle name was their mom's first name. She absolutely hated it, growing up she'd never let people know her middle name and when she was asked she said she didn't have one.

Once it was over we hurried outside, knowing everybody would be in the front of the building we decided to meet her by her car instead. It was less hassle for pictures and none of us liked to be surrounded by lots of people at once anyway.

Nicole

"Ayyyyeee!!!"Everyone said excitedly when they saw me coming towards them.

My cheeks began to hurt from me smiling so hard "Thank you guys."

Nic engulfed me in a hug "You did it baby sis" He kissed my forehead "I'm so so proud of you and I know Dad is too. I know you're a little down about him not being able to see you graduate college but he's looking down on you, probably smiling from ear to ear."

I nodded "Thanks bubba, I love you."

He let me go "I love you too, always."

Tae smirked walking towards me with a goofy grin on his face. "You gone take care of me now that you got that degree?" He asked seriously but I knew he was joking.

"I meannn I might can let you hold a little something." I played along making him laughing.

He hugged me "Congratulations ma" He turned in between another car and mine so nobody could see what we were doing. I gripped his arms as he grabbed ahold to my butt "You looked so damn good up there on that stage, I just want you to know when we get home I'm fucking the shit outta you." He whispered in my ear making my panties wet.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

We heard somebody clapping making us pull away "Excuse me freaks, that's why your ass pregnant right now!" Shaun said holding balloons in his hands.

Shaun's outfit

I laughed letting Tae go "Where the hell you going with all these balloons?" I asked looking at them.

"Bitch if you being ungrateful I'll take them back and get my damn money!"

I smacked my lips taking them from him "Thank you Shaun, I love them."

"Mhmmm" He bent down touching my baby bump "Hey niece." He cooed.

I hit his hand "Stop Shaun, I'm having a boy. You know that."

"No you're not, I told you the doctor made a mistake." He said seriously pushing his glasses us on his necklace.

"Ok and on that note I'm not talking with you about it anymore." I turned on my heels making my way to Maurice and Korea.

After standing in the parking lot for about an hour talking, I decided I wanted to go home for a while and we'd just all meet up for dinner later. I lied to them and said I was tired when I knew damn well I just wanted to go home and be nasty with Tae.

*************

Sorry I ended it like that lol I'm soooo through with this chapter 😩. Took me forever to write it, idk why though cause it's really not even about nothing.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

368 15 31
Macey and Nick grew up together. They have been somewhere in between more than best friends but less than lovers for the longest time. Now that they...
648K 16.2K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
3.8K 262 27
Nineteen the age where your new life begins and your old life takes a turn, and you start taking your life and future seriously, the time when you fe...
10.2K 335 57
We start our story years into the future when a 25-year-old Nick moves back to town after college to teach at Thruman as a coach. Now, everything has...