Wiccan Witch Spells Only

By BumbleBeeBabies16

I've read so many books on spells, witchcraft, black/ white witchcraft..etc. I know it can be annoying when t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3 "Love"
Chapter 4 "Protection"
Chapter 5 "Protection"
Chapter 6 "Money"
Chapter 7 "Healing"
Chapter 8 "Fertility"
Chapter 9 "Curse Removal"
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12 "Banishment"
Chapter 13 "Death"
Chapter 14 "Invisibility"
Chapter 15 "Prayers"
Chapter 16 "Herbs & Spices"
CHAPTER 17

Chapter 2 "Love"

10.2K 100 34
By BumbleBeeBabies16

CASTING A LOVE SPELL

This spell really does work! A very good friend of mine used it and a few weeks later she met her soul mate. Now husband! It is very specific and must be performed correctly.

Best night to perform: Friday
Best moon: Full Moon

Things you will need:
. 1 sheet of lined paper
. 1 red pen or marker
. 1 letter envelope
. Your favorite perfume
. Your favorite shade of red lipstick
. A few Pink or Red flower petals

Write out the qualities you want in a lover on a sheet of paper ( preferable parchment paper), using an ink pen.

Now spritz the paper with your perfume.
Now fold the paper and put it in the envelope.

Now take the flower petals, hold them in your Right hand. Envision yourself happy and in love, squeezing the petals tight in your hand.

Drop the petals into the envelope. Seal the envelope closed and seal the whole spell with a kiss. Apply the red lipstick and kiss the envelope!!

Place in a safe place. NEVER open it again, if you do this will break the spell.

*NOTE: DO NOT USE CHARACTERS/QUALITIES SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN PERSON. THE SPELL WILL NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!!

A STRONG SPELL FOR LOVE AND PASSION

YOU WILL NEED: FIRE, Rosehips, a red paper heart.
Write your name and the name of the person you wish to love you upon the red paper heart.
Build a fire, and when the flames are at their fullest throw in the Rosehips.
Concentrate and picture the person in the fire, and then say:
God and goddess, I appeal to you
From fire's breath and love anew
Roses offered through the flames divine
Take (name of person)'s heart and make it mine!
Hold the paper heart to your heart, and then throw it into the fire.
Watch it burn to ashes, and then close the spell:
God and goddess, your help I seek
To turn aside emotions weak
And help true love bind me to this,
I seal my spell with passion's kiss!
Clap your hands and say "this spell is sealed" then repeat these words
"As I will, so mote it be."

MAKE SOMEONE DESIRE YOU WITH ALL THEIR HEART

To sweeten someone's feelings for you: If you just want to sweeten their feelings when thinking about you, you can perform this simple love spell that works. All you need is some white sugar, plain piece of paper and a red candle. Write his or her name on the piece of paper using a red pen. Place white sugar on the piece of paper and pass a red candle above it. Turn the candle upside and light it with a match. As the wax drops on the sugar, meditate about what kind of love or feeling you want him or her to have for you. It will be instant.

BREAK THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND MAKE HIM/HER YOURS

To separate two people: The last of the most effective love spells is the separation spell. Simply write in two different pieces of paper the first names and surnames of people you want to separate. Place the papers in a glass of water and cover its mouth with a piece of black cloth. Bind the mouth properly and keep it the package in a dark place. Later on, put the glass in the freezer and pray that the two people separate. Now thaw the glass until your request is fulfilled. This is an easy love spell, isn't it?

EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELLS WITH PICTURE AND CANDLE

This is not amongst the 4 most effective love spells but are general love spells that are combined with the 4 above depending on a situation in order to realize your outcome with fewer resources than compared to the resources that are required if your work goes inline with the African voodoo love spell procedures.

CASTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR "7 Day Wish"..
(You will need the following for this spell: parchment paper, black pen your wish Sunda).

Write down your wish on a piece of paper. Make sure your wish is specified, or else you will regret it.

Fold up the paper and kiss it. Think of your wish while doing so. Put it under your pillow. Do this everynight. On the next sunday say your wish out loud 7 times.

The next upcoming week your wish shall come true.

Casting Instructions for "Wolf Spell"
(You will need the following for this spell: A full moon, 3 black candles, 3 white candles, lighter, and obviously you NEED to be outside.

Go outside with the candles and the lighter put 3 on your left and 3 on your right light them and under the moon say this 10 times:Goddess Hecate here my plea I wish to be a wolf,a protector I may help anyone who is in trouble I will protect my friends,family,and whoever I want I can control myself in my wolf form this is my wish so mote it be!!!

Casting Instructions for "CREATE True Love"
(You will need the following:
. 3 pink candles
. 3 red candles
. 1 purple candle
. Rosemary
. Honey
. Rose quartz
. Red rose
. Love incense
. Red or pink paper heart
. Strawberry
. Apple
. Bowl

On your alter place a red rose, rose quartz, a paper heart, and burn love incense. Any offerings of love will enhance this spell and may be used as symbolism and/or an offering. Light all of the candles and place them on your alter. In a bowl add a strawberry and apple. Smash the two fruits together making it a combined mush. Add the rosemary and honey to the mush mixing it all together. Meditate with the energies of love surrounding you. Think about your every hope, wish, dream, and desire of love coming true. Focus on all of those thoughts, visualize, and concentrate. Think about all of the qualities that you want in a lover and look for wanting in love. Chant:
"True love I seek to see for you to come find me. My soul mate so far away come closer near me. With words of love and your love from above surround me with your embrace. True love come to me, the one for me, you belong to me. As I will it, so mote it be!"
Allow the candles to burn themselves out while leaving everything on your alter over night. If you wish, you may eat some of the mush but leave most of it.

Casting Instructions for "Keep Me Forever"
( You will need: 1 red candle (optional)

Say: Oh love Goddess: please make me a promise that you will make him/her love me forevermore. When I mutter their name, they will love me even more. Light the red candle and visualize the person the spell is intended to work towards

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.3K 8
Are you ready for Zombie Apocalypse? No? Read these instructions below.
567K 17.9K 77
Can you find the answer to these riddles?
31.9K 652 23
The strongest: Satoru Gojo and The King of Curses: Ryomen Sukuna fought. their battle shook the world as the titans clashed, as the two clashed again...
76.7K 891 18
Before we begin, I want to let you know that this is a book of spells, collected from other sources. I don't pertain to any religion, but I am a witc...