Art?.-.

By _Happy_Otaku_

My Rp Cats book was getting to full so I'll just post "art" HERE =D More

Abstract
._.
:v
\(^~^)/
Ehh..
Poseidon
Jack
Mira
Kiro
Mari (Marionette)
Marigold
this is why
Thing
Sally
violin
Mari
Ebony
Family (request)
Rezorox

Klowbi and Ballora

21 2 1
By _Happy_Otaku_

Klowbi and Ballora are twins, children of Scar and Kasai. They were brought from the Internet as a digital white moth/butterfly. The screen had turned black when a small white butterfly started dancing on the screen. Scar watched then asked her sister Emerald if she should click it. She said yes and scar did. The butterfly started circling and outlining figures. Soon enough the image of the forest near the home appeared. It showed the butterfly flying through it and soon the imageof their house appeared. "Run its the government!" said Emerald. But Scar stayed. The butterfly flew through an open window and soon enough Scar saw the pixalated insect and it landed on her hand. It glowed an two pixalated babies appeared. Soon enough they lost their pixalation and became real. "Back in my day u had to go through hell and back to get a baby through u." Emerald said. On the screen appeared two objects. A flower and another whote butterfly. Under the flower it said Ballora. And above the butterfly it said Klowbi. "Ballora and Klowbi.." Scar said as she hugged them.

DONE AND DONE! *drops phone and walks away*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 6K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
39.2K 109 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...