Justin Dior Combs - One Shots...

Por MandyMetaier

This is pretty much a bunch of short stories including one of favorite celebrity children Justin Dior Combs.T... Más

Introduction
Nice To Meet Ya
REQUEST

Justin isn't American Idol Material

268 2 0
Por MandyMetaier

Your POV
*the car ride is pretty much really quiet until...*

Justin burst out into song, and what song did he start singing

*yup my favorite song honestly just loved every thing about that song the way the beat went with lyrics*

This time I didn't sing along with him like I usually doe because I was mad at him.

Justin's Pov
More rest than sex is all a nigga need and a lifetime of stress tryna put my mind at ease.

*We were just coming from her parents storage room they gave to her cause theyre getting old they wanted her to have some stuff.  I know she was mad at me but I didn't mean to break her lamp, but she does have the right to be mad I mean it was an heirloom and it's worth now was at least 2k or 2.5k.then I look at her face and realized she a little to mad at me to sing along with me so i stop singing.*

Babe I'm really sorry I really am I promise I'll buy you a new one.

I don't want you to buy me a new one; Justin I'm just mad because that vase really meant something to me. It's heirloom it feels like you broke a piece of me off when you broke the vase. I know that it was an accident but I'm only talking to to you to tell why I'm upset.

Justin looks at me with puppy dog eyes and says "Y/N I'm very sowwie can you forgive me pweaseeeee???

I hated when he did that to me but I couldn't hold any longer his puppy dog eyes always get me. Ugh

Fine, Justin I forgive you.

*10 mins later*

We're finally home Justinopens the door for me like a gentlemen. We walk up the stairs to the mansion we share and I went in to take shower but justin tried dibs I ran anyway and so did justin so we ended up taking a shower together.

Mmmm.....mmmm

I love you Justin

I love you too and I'm really sorry I broke the vase, I'll pay you back I promise; say Justin

No it's fine it's just vase.

We both get out of the tub and get dressed for bed

I lay down then Justin hops in bed and moves my body closer to him snuggles me and whispers I love you Y/N. Goodnight. And leaves a light kiss on my cheek.

I go to bed with a smile on my face

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

673K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
135K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
379K 33.1K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
435K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...