Under the Cover. {Larry Styli...

By larrywanks

"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this i... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue.
Acknowledgements

Chapter Thirteen

59.7K 2.6K 3.4K
By larrywanks

You learn about Harry's mum whoop. ~ This is going to be short probably like barely two pages. This is the same day as last chapter's it just has Harry's POV

Harry couldn't stop thinking about Louis. He felt like he was in a dream. But he was pretty sure Louis didn't likes him like Harry likes Louis.

Sure, Louis took him on a date, but it could've been nothing meaningful. And that kiss ... that meant something to Harry. It made his heart skip a few beats before thudding at a very quick rate.

Every touch caused goosebumps and chills down Harry's spine. 

Harry is so foolish. He fell for someone he could never have.

Louis is posh, rich, attractive, athletic, nice body, nice ass, probably has a huge dick, smart, charming, funny. Harry is basic, poor, 6 out of 10, not athletic, amazing body, flat ass, he likes to think he has a huge dick, genius, awkward, pathetic jokes.

He's nothing special.

Harry is ... is ... Harry.

But Louis is ... Perfect.

Harry has it bad.

He rolled over in bed and groaned. It was just a kiss! He has had one before. What is so special about Louis'?

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. No he is not denying his feelings. He knows he has feelings for Louis, but he can't be involved with him. Louis is popular and well liked and Harry doesn't fit in. If Harry dates Louis then Louis won't be popular any longer. He can't do that.

Why is his life so complicated?

Harry got up and looked around his room. He really needed to clean.

T-shirts were riddled around the opening of his dirty clothes bin since he was too bother to put them in correctly. Pants were chilling on the foot of his bed, and he had no underwear on. 

He picked up the pants and shirts and put them in the clothes bin. Harry put on boxers and walked to his living room. He ignored the chilly air and walked to his kitchen. He took a glass from the cub-board and filled it with tap water. 

He chugged the glass and walked to his living room.

The living room was colder than any other room in the flat. He felt like he could get frostbite from sitting on the couch. He took a blanket from the chair and curled up in it. Although it didn't help at the time being, Harry knew that soon the blanket trap the little body heat he was giving off and he would warmer.

After staying still for ten minutes, Harry felt warmer in the blanket burrito. He never wanted to move. Ever. Not like he had to, no one should be coming over, unless if it's Louis, Gemma, or Ms. T. Although, Louis said he was going to have a lie in, Gemma might get caught by Des, and Ms. T's old lady bones can't function in the freezing weather outside. Harry has convinced her that she needs to stay inside during days like these.

Just as Harry relaxed and was about to drift off into a nap, his phone rang. That only meant one thing; having to remove himself from the burrito of warmth. Fucking hell.

He reached and looked at the caller I.D.

London Bridge Hospital.

Harry's heart raced. What is going on? Why is the hospital okay? But most importantly: is his mum okay?

"Hello?"

"Mr. Styles? Son of Ms. Cox's?" A male voice said.

Harry nodded, but then realized that the man could not see him. "Yes, yes." She changed her surname back to Cox after Robin left. She didn't want to be Mrs. Twist. She wasn't Mrs. Twist anymore.

"Well, as you know, your mother is renting a room here because she is about to receive risky treatment and we need to survey all side effects." The man started.

"Correct."

"I am Dr. Ranfer by the way, I'm in charge of payment concerning your mother's situation. The insurance company your mum has will only pay thirty percent of the bill."

"Well how much is the bill?" Harry chewed his lip.

"Seventy-three hundred thousand, six hundred, forty-two pounds."

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. How in the hell is Harry supposed to pull £730,642 out of his ass?

"That's a lot of money..." Harry's eyes welled with tears at the thought of not being able to pay it.

"I know, Mr. Styles, but for her to be treated correctly the doctors have to use the best technology we have. The most expensive technology we have," Dr. Ranfer explained.

"Wh-what if I can't pay for it?" He hated how his voice broke.

Harry heard a sad sigh, "Then we can't treat her, she would only have until the seventeenth of February to live."

Harry accidentally let out a painful sob. He can't pay for all of that.

"I am truly sorry Mr. Styles. I really am. This is just... Out of my hands." The doctor sympathized.

Harry nodded and hung up and sobbed in his arms. His heart ached and he felt like he might die first. Harry couldn't live without his mum, she was his rock.

He was sobbing so hard that he didn't even realize someone had knocked on his door. Or that they unlocked the door with a spare key because they heard sobs.

Harry did notice, however, when the door opened. He looked up to meet the bright blue eyes of Ms. T. staring at him concerned. "I-I brought you banana pudding, but I hear crying- Honey are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Ms. T." Harry wiped his tears from his flushed cheeks and blinked his blood shot eyes.

"No you are not, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing-"

"Harry Styles, you tell me what is bothering you or I will kick your little bum. I'll give you time to compose yourself as I get some of this pudding in bowls."

Harry sighed, but nodded.

Ms. T returned after a few minutes and looked at Harry expectantly after handing him his bowl, which was filled unnecessarily full, of banana pudding.

"My mum," He breathed with his eyes shut.

Ms. T nodded, encouraging him to continue.

"She has cancer, it started as a sand sized tumor in her right breast, but it grew, and grew," He swallowed thinkly, gripping the ceramic bowl in his hands tightly. "Sh-she soon went bald due to radiation, I was only ten, I thought it was cool to have a bald mum. The kids didn't think the same. Soon I was known as the kid whose mum was going to die," Harry wiped a small tear.

"Oh, Harry, eat a little before you continue okay?" Ms. T smiled.

Harry did as instructed. He took a bite. It was creamy and Harry loved it, it definitely made his mood slightly. He took a breath after he swallowed. "And then she got better, and she married Robin. And then she got sick again. He didn't want to be married to a bald woman, because he had a status to maintain as the biggest asshole in England. Now she is in the hospital," He took another bite, "And she needs a treatment done called Phanlix or something that will get rid of cancer but I can't afford to pay my part of it."

"Harry-" Ms. T started.

"No, don't say you're sorry for me because I don't deserve it, I'm not the strong one she is. She raised me, and I depended on her, now she's depending on me and I'm failing her."

"Harry you aren't-"

Harry put his bowl on the table and stood up abruptly. "My own mum is dying right now and it's my fault. I'm the reason. I can't pay for her treatment, seventy-three hundred thousand, six hundred forty-two pounds. I only have three thousand from saving since year three. I'm in college now. My mum is dying and it's my fault. I should have stayed in Cheshire. I should have kept my bakery job. I-I could have done something, anything. If I wasn't so selfish-"

"Harry stop!" Ms. T. cut him off, "You are not selfish. You couldn't have done anything to stop this."

"I'm pathetic."

"Harry-" She opened her arms.

He fell into her embrace, "She's going to die." He sobbed.

"It's going to be okay. Is there anyone else who knows this?" She said softly.

"Just my sister and dad ... and you."

She frowned, "Not even Louis?"

"No, no. Don't tell Louis please, I keep things hidden for a reason." Harry begged.

"Okay, I promise."

Ms. T gave Harry the rest of the pudding and bid goodbye.

Harry cried to himself all night.

He didn't think he'd ever stop crying.

When his phone buzzed his heart thumped loudly. He was too nervous to see what it was. So he didn't, he went to sleep instead. He'd look in the morning.

Even though it was a simple text;

From: Louis.

Hey, Harry, I uh, can't stop thinking about the kiss we shared. I... I'd like to know if you want to go eat somewhere? It's only six, but I'd like to buy you something. So, text me back okay? Bye xxxx

A/N

guess who's back back again, Alexias back tell a friend.

So I disappeared from wattpad for like three weeks. I am sorry I moved and started a new school and my mom is just sjakfn.

So Phanlix isn't real, I wish it was.

I know how Harry feels because my mom is in the same spot, but again no magical fucking treatment called Phanlix.

Also I got two comments.

two comments.

two comments.

COMMENTS MAKE MY DAYIF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE THEN FUCKING COMMENT

"ALEXIA YOU BITCH WHORE SLUT YOU BETTER FUCKING UPDATE OR ILL KILL YOUR FAMILY" I don't care. I mean other authors hate it but I want you to be you.

26 votes and only two comments? You have to be fucking kidding me.

So please make my day? Comment and I s2g I'll kiss you or something.

EU: (EARLY UPDATE) 26 votes and 5 comments.

YOU CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU.

muah

XxDimples

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 10.5K 36
Ā» š™²šš˜šš–šš™šš•ššŽššššŽ Ā« į“€į“ į“€ÉŖŹŸį“€Ź™ŹŸį“‡ į“É“ į“€į“į“€į“¢į“É“ į“€s į“‹ÉŖÉ“į“…ŹŸį“‡ į“Ź€ į“˜į“€į“˜į“‡Ź€Ź™į“€į“„į“‹ [ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¬ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜£š˜Ŗš˜° ] _________________ į“„į“į“ į“‡Ź€ į“į“€į“…į“‡ Ź™Ź į“ÉŖį“„į“€į“‡ŹŸį“€ ŹŸį“į“˜į“‡į“¢. [ ÉŖÉ¢ į“€į“„į“„į“į“œÉ“į“›:...
2.2M 63.3K 53
READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS IS MPREG! THAT IS YOUR WARNING SO YOU ARE...
Bullshit By Becca

Fanfiction

452K 14.5K 29
Louis and Harry were changing, everyone could see it, you had to be blind not to. The fans, modest and the boys, they all knew that Harry and Louis w...
42.9K 2.5K 11
Louis always gets together with everyone he dates in high school and breaks up with them because he never falls in love. Niall and Liam are fed up a...