Wild love (Tarzan x Reader)

By WhiteWolf2233

(Y/N) is an totally tomboy, she likes to climb trees, Shoot birds, Hunt, Wrestle, Every thing a boy would do... More

The Begnning!!!
Seeing a Beauty
Meeting the strange man
Meeting the music animals
He comes back
Seeing the Gorillas
Easy there Big,strong gorilla (Nervous laugh)
Gorilla come here so i can hit you!
And now there is a elephant in the roof great
HA! i finally get to kick butt!!
TARZAN!!
Big Guys Death
Happy Ending
Andy
Ok so i need some ideas
IT'S OUT!!!

I'm Sorry

17.5K 382 92
By WhiteWolf2233

-edited-
(Tarzan's pov)

After yesterday where i saw the flowers on the light thing that Y/N said was meant to help me learn about her land and culture, i went around the jungle to look for those certain flowers for Y/N.

I was swinging tree to tree determined to find her these flowers that she couldn't take her eyes off of when the magic Box was producing light.
I stopped in my tracks when I noticed something colourful in the corner of my eyes, looking down from the tree I was resting on, there they were, the flowers, they were surrounding the ground beneath me in many eye catching colours, perfect for Y/N.

A big grin bloomed on my face at just imagining her face when I give them to her,

I was planning on just jumping down and picking them but I noticed some predators were stalking around trying to catch the birds hanging around.

I looked around for plan b and found some vines hanging over the flowers, making it so I could be too fast for the predators and be with Y/N sooner.

I swang on a vine near be, collected a bunch of the flowers and used the vines to get to the camp.

When i landed in Y/N's camp i saw all theses unfamiliar people running around taking stuff off the ground and taking down the tents and carrying it to a ship that was at the shore line down below.

I look around and see the professer running after a man carring a stack of books, the man didn't listen to him am walked away while the Professer went after another man that was rolling a thing across the ground not listening either.

"Wait i have waited 50 years for this and i cannot leave now until i see a gorilla"Professer demanded to him but the man just kept rolling the thing.

The Professer stops running after the man and sighed sadly, I made a grunting sound while walking over to him trying to make him happy again, looking up from the ground he stared at me with desperation and sorrow clouding his big old eyes.

"Ugh ain't this dreadful tarzan-WAHH!!"the Professer screamed out grtting his shirt stuck on this bouncing thing that two men were carring and even though the professer was yelling profanitys at them to put him down they were unaffected and just kept walking dragging the professer with them.

As i was looking at the Professer being carried away, i was nearly rolled over myself by some barriers but i jumped over them, jumped on a nearby mob of ground and look around for Y/N.

i was looking for a bit since if was hard to spot someone in all this mess until i heard talking no i mean yelling from a complicated man.

"Your the captain!, can't you tell them you had engine trouble and give us two more days!?"Clayton yelled, turning beet red and giving the stink eye to at a man in a wired clothing who was rubbing the back of his neck but quickly put his hands down, he thought for a bit making it the longest and awkward silence in my life, he suddenly furious look on his face.

"And be late to every port from here to london!?"The guy argued throwing his hands up in the air.

"Just give us two more days!, My friends and i didn't come here for nothing!"Y/N told him calmly, looking at him with sadness.

"No, i'm sorry Miss L/N i simply can't do it!"The guy stated walking away from the group and went to talked to some of the weird men.

"Damit stupid pig, doesn't have the balls to go aganist his orders"Y/N huffed out crossing her arms and stomped her foot.

"Y/N even if i agree with you there is no need to call someone names to the person who is giving us a ride home!"Jane scolded, flicking her forhead.

"OWW!!" Y/N yelled, holding her forhead in pain.

"AARGH it's your guys fault! i should've folowed my instincts and setted traps for the beasts.

As they were talking, i climbed down and stood behind Y/N and waited for her to turn around so i could give her the flowers.

"We are more disappointed as you are, we have wanted to do this since Jane and I could walk so don't you talk like u have it worst-"Y/N crashed into me as she turned away to crarry her stuff away from gorilla.

When she crashed into me, she mad the flowers in my hands crush against our chests and fall to the ground.

"Oh Tarzan!"Y/N yelled out dropping her stuff on the floor and it pop open and making her clothes go everywhere but i think she didn't notice because she just jumped on me and gave me a big hug making me go red, I could hear Jane behind me giggle sadly and amused at us.

When jane had giggled, it was pretty loud so of course Y/N heard her, she got embarassed and jumped away from me and stood there scratching the back of her neck and looking down at her feet.

"Sorry about that, i was so scared you wouldn't come in time for me to say goodbye and sorry"Y/N whispered looking up at me with her beautiful (Colour of eyes) and her rosy red cheeks.

"Goodbye?"i said confused.

"Yes Goodbye, the ship is camd back earlier than we thought and is taking us back home to london and Jane, Professer and i were wondering, Well mostly me, if you, i don't know, want come with us?"Y/N asked grabbing my hands in a tight grip and brought them to her chest, when I looked up from our hands to her she was staring at me with hope and fear in her eyes

"See London today and come home tomorrow?"i said cheerfully.

"Um sorry To, it would be very hard to come back"Y/N said sadly holding my hands tighter at every word.

"No come back?"i questioned, pulling my hands away from her and moved away from Y/N

"Oh please don't be sad, you belong with us, your people and me"Y/N said still looking at her feet.

"No Y/N stays with tarzan" I stated moving on one knee and put the bits of flowers that didn't come off and showed them to her.

"Stay her-WAA no not my clothes."Y/N yelled out, dropping to her knees and started picking her clothes up from the ground and putting them back in her case.

"No i'm so sorry i wish i could stay but I have to stay with Jane, Professer to protect them"Y/N said stressed, locking her clothes in her case and looking over her shoulder to me, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Y/N"I grabbed Y/N's hand turning her fully around"stay with Tarzan"

"But-"Y/N started saying but was cut off by me.

"Please"i begged, looking at her with sad and hopeful eyes, trying giving her the flowers again.

"But-I-i c-an't"Y/N muttered her face looking heart broken and ran off with sniffes folowing her.

"Y/N wait!"Jane yelled running after Y/N.

Feeling rejected, i my heah dropped down and the flowers fell out my hands and landed on the ground.

"Women Haha How tipical"I look over to Clayton seeing him leaning on some crates, pushing himself off and as two guys were walking by carrying a long crate, he put his hands in the crate and pulled out two glasses and a wierd thing colored green and pored some purple stuff into the glasses.

"Even if you were raised as a savage,You have been lost"as Clayton was saying this he gave me one of the glasses,gave me a look,grabbed the flowers i planed to give to Y/N and put his arm around my sholders.

"There is no trails though a womens heart"Clayton said and looked at me and gave me a smile? and waited for me to say somthing.

"Y/N is going"i said sadly again and looked away from him.

"Yes If only she spent more time with the gorillas, she's so disapointed, crashed really, sorry old boy"Clayton dranked from his drink and handed the glass to me, i looked around and found two guys walking behide me with a crate so i put the glasses there and turned back to Clayton only to see his back.

"Oh well i best get Y/N's and Jane's things to the boat"he said walking over to thier cases and slam them shut when i was looking at Y/N's case of clothes.

He picked them up and put them on each sholder and started walking off to the ship.

"Clayton"i said in little demanding voice.

Clayton stopped looked over his sholder to me and gave me a wierd smile.

"If Y/n sees gorilla's, she stays?"i say questionly.

Her turned around to look at me.

"Say that's why she came isn't it"He said turning around and started walking again.

'If Y/N stays, i will do it'

"I'll do it"

Clayton smiled wierdly at me again and walked over to me and smacked my sholder

"Good man, Snipes(is that how you spell it??)

"Yes sir?" i guy with a beard and a stomach that popped out of his skin come over to Clayton and me.

"Get the boys together"Clayton told him giving him the Cases but still having a hold on them and gave him the wierd smile and gave it to me too"Thier is a change in the plans"As Clayton said that the popping tomach guy gave him the wierd smile to me to.

'I wonder how this is going to come out'

(With the girls)

(Y/N's Pov)

As i run away from Tarzan crying i went to my fave place that is near the camp that i liked to go if i was sad or if i wanted to draw and that.

"I am soo sorry Tazan"I cried out saying it over and over again to my self while crying backets

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 87 18
I didn't draw the cover art credit goes to @Shandzii on tumblr. This is a Sun/Moon x non-binary Y/N there might be swearing contact warnings will be...
87.8K 3.3K 40
แตˆแต’หกแต’สณแต‰หข หฃ แถ แต‰แต!สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ When a girl named y/n who is a simple girl decided that she and her family would move to a hidden village whe...
27.3K 587 27
Sal x fem reader [completed but under editing] Y/n can't sleep, like at all. No it's not insomnia, sleep paralysis, or some other shit. No, it's some...
20.5K 629 16
I do not own the character Macaque or any of the Lego Monkie characters! I also don't own any of the art! The only things I wrote were the storylines...