3 months of Waves

By FranaticFlynn

I made This book because people say to write about what you know and I know this this is a story about truly... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 6

12 1 0
By FranaticFlynn

I clicked the call button not even thinking that I was still on the road that didn't matter right know, what mattered was apologizing. Damn now I didn't even recognize myself anymore. Thanks a lot Travis. I mean apologizing was not my style but this is different. "Hey" I said "Sorry bout that I just kind of hesitated and yea" listen I knew it wasn't believable but I came up with it on the spot so give me a break. "It's fine" he replied although his tone didn't apply that it was fine.

''So see you at 7:00" he said hanging up. ''Damn it" I whispered under my breath,but at least I could make it up to him tonight at the bar I mean I had a fake ID So I could get in get the drinks and meet outside going to a park? Maybe? If they had one? God I wish they had one because I felt guilty for some reason and there was a knot in my gut that I couldn't seem to get out. I realized just now while I was having a conversation with myself I had made it back home. 9:00 that means I took 2 hours! My dad must be up and hungry by now and the food was probably cold but I saw a microwave right above the oven so it was fine.

I turned the handle because I forgot to lock the door this morning after I went out, and as I predicted my dad was sitting there fully clothed (thankfully) watching the news. "Sup Buddy" he said as I quickly responded to "Don't call me that" leaving the break feast bag right on the coffee table next to him. I heard him get up and the microwave beeping and pretty soon He came into my room leaving a plate with my food on it the eggs still steaming. "Thanks" I murmured quickly turning my full attention to the wall. My dad stood at the foot of my bed soon giving up knowing that I wouldn't talk and exiting my bedroom.

I pulled a book out of my suitcase reading the title "Their eyes were watching god" that my teacher made us read over summer break as I cracked the book open and quickly putting it down "TOO MUCH WORDS" I screamed in my mind and then almost on extinct my thoughts drifted back to Travis. GODD*** YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 28.8K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
194K 14K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
230K 24.4K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...