Keep the Ghost

De ScottKelly

Kayla is about to fake her own death. The teenager has met a couple of strangers that claim to be experts on... Mais

1. Lacuna
2. The search
3. Conscience
4. Conspirators
5. Causeway
6. Detective
7. Truth
8. Cell
9. Stash
10. Banks
11. Plea
12. What you know about dying
13. Corpse road
14. Crossing the gulf
15. Gulf
16. Are you Sean Reilly?
17. To be dead
18. Who I was
19. After life
20. Then you refuse to speak
21. Hospital bills
22. Tile
23. Escape artists
24. Smoke
25. This time, no drowning
26. What I haven't done
27. What to do with everything
28. My many faces
29. Responsible living
30. Faking a life
31. I blinked
32. Reunited
33. The passenger
34. Belly
35. The MAD doctrine
36. Grandfather
37. Run
38. Dragged
39. As I stood across the gulf
40. Fingerprint
41. Mud
42. Rock at the bottom
43. Getaway
44. Unlightenment
45. Aural
46. A return to the water
47. Glimmer
48. The American tourist
49. Once more into the gulf
50. Of ghosts and shadows
51. In peace there's nothing

Shadow Box

1.3K 76 2
De ScottKelly

Sean Reilly belongs to the gulf. The bond was forged when he faked his death by diving in, and honored as waves carried Sean out of a statewide manhunt and into Morgan's saving graces. Six months after the events of Keep the Ghost, that same ocean brings our intrepid fugitive to a desolate island off Mexico's east coast. There are just a couple thousand people on Isla Holbox, and only five police officers. Normally, he'd like that fine - but normally, someone isn't trying to murder him.

Nothing is simple anymore. Back in the States, he could trust Morgan completely. She was his mentor and guide. Now, something has changed. Something from their past has reached Holbox, and Sean's introduction to it rides along on a bullet aimed squarely at him. Someone wants him dead, and he doesn't know who or why. Morgan might, but when has she ever told him the truth?

And that's just start of his problems. If Sean ever hopes to escape into the gulf again, he'll have to break free from a box of his own making. In doing so, he'll answer the question: Can a person ever truly remake themselves?  

----

Head to Amazon and search "Scott Kelly Shadow Box" to grab the book now or follow the link attached to this chapter. The ebook is $2.99, the paperback is $9.99. Either are available in just about every country in the world. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

G&T Based De ♆Jimmy♆

Mistério / Suspense

1.7K 257 123
Meet Kyle and Kate, two 15 year old students who have a gift for thinking fast, quick, and smart. Oh, and meet the other 18 kids in their class. Some...
658 73 32
Death seems to be a reoccurring trend in Leah Levson's life; first she loses her family in a car crash which forces her most dreaded nightmare to com...
5K 662 38
You all know the bad boy good girl story, you don't know the one where a cliché story turns into a brutal murder mystery. Luke's parents have had eno...
408 35 22
Don't open a scam email, or risk being trapped of what it put you in, and there's no way of escape... But how much would you go by saving a friend, j...