Lycan King

By BloodyArrow_358

*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while... More

A/n
Chapter 1 The Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4 He's real
Chapter 5 I found it
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
A/n
A/n Lycan Blood

Chapter 15

8.2K 328 13
By BloodyArrow_358

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                    Blake POV

We travel through the safe lands and shadows of the cities, moving from forest to forest. Once we finally get to north Mississippi, in the red bark forest, I slow down to a stop, hearing growls and howls ringing out in the distance of the night.

"What the hell is going on?" Tim ask shifting back. I start to move through the dark forest, following the sounds of the growls and howling, taking us deep into the forest.

The sound of wolves led us to a large clearing deep in the middle of the forest. I stop at the edge of the clearing looking at the scene in front of me. Hundreds of wolves are fighting and killing each other. The light from the full moon shines down on the wolves. It looks like we made it just in time for a war.

"What's going on?" Tim asks looking at the scene in front of us.

"It's a war," Fred answer his question.

I stand here looking at the wolves killing each other, sniffing out the wolves that smell of alpha blood. My eyes landed on the wolves I'm looking for fighting in the center of this chaos. Four alpha males. The second my eyes landed on them I feel the rage build up inside of me. My teeth started to elongate and My mouth starts to water with the need to taste their blood.

I step forward letting out a loud roar, causing the ground to slightly shake beneath my feet. I let my dominance pour from me, causing all The fighting to stop and all the wolves go still, looking over at me. I start to make my way towards the alphas standing in the center of all the wolves.

All the wolves start to quickly move out my way, letting me pass. They back away, tucking their tails, cowering not able to stand against the power pouring off of me.

"Shift!!!" I commanded all four alpha once I get to them. The command was filled with so much power, that it caused all the other wolves around me to start shifting back along with the four alpha males in front of me.

Alpha James and alpha Smith look at me with fear in their eyes. I can hear some of the wolves around me whispering about who I am.

I glare at alpha James, trying to think of where I smelt his scent at earlier.

I think about it for a moment, realizing that My son mate slightly smells of him. She has to be his daughter.

"How did you get free?" Alpha James asks, frowning over at me. He knows he's a dead man and there's nothing to stop it.

My beast fight to come out and rip them apart, but I couldn't stop the small smirk that tug at the corner of my lips. I'm sure he doesn't know his daughter helped to free me.

"My son and his mate freed me." Both alphas frown listening to what I'm saying. "And from his mate scent, I'm guessing she's your daughter." I let out a low growl glaring at alpha James.

"BJ" He whispered the name as the frown on his face deepens.

I hear a deep growl come from behind me. I look back to see Fred glaring at the alphas with black eyes. I watch as his teeth and claws started to elongate.

"I waited seventy years for this and now you all will pay for what you did," Fred growl out flashing teeth.

I look over at Tim. "Tim go track down both packs and bring back every wolf that smells of alpha blood." He gives me a nod, shifting, and quickly taking off, disappearing into the forest.

Both alphas and their sons let out growls, watching Tim take off going after their families.

I let out a deep growl silencing their growls. "I'm going to take from you what you tried to take from me." I glare at them both.

Hundreds of males and females warriors from both packs are standing around watching. I look back over at Fred to see him still glaring at the alphas with anger pouring off of him.

"Don't kill them, I want them to suffer first," I say to Fred giving him what he and his wolf wants.

Fred shifts into his huge grey wolf, growling and snapping sharp teeth at all four of the alphas. I frown a little, watching Fred challenge all four of them at once. I start to feel unrecognizable power pour from Fred, not only has he grown, but the power he holds now has also grown.

I step back folding my arms across my chest, watching as all four alphas shift into their wolves, growling and snapping teeth at Fred. I can hear some of the wolves cheering for their alphas.

Fred makes the first move, quickly attacking. He slams into them, clawing and biting away chunks of meat.

They all attack biting and ripping into Fred. But none of their attacks are stopping or slowing him down. Fred keeps going, ripping fur and flesh away from all four of them. They struggle, unable to get him down.

I watch, seeing him actually taking on four of them at once.

I stand here watching Fred uses all the offense and defense training I put him through since he was four. I knew he could take on a firstborn and win, but taking on four of them at once is something I didn't expect from him. The firstborn alphas hold the power of a common lycan.

They continue to rip at Fred, but his wounds are healing just as fast as theirs.

The fight carries on for about forty minutes.

Alpha Smith son is the first one to go down too wounded and tired to continue fighting. A few minutes later Alpha James's son is next to fall.

Stamina will win this fight for Fred. Alpha James and Alpha Smith's attacks start to slow down. Their chest rises and falls, breathing heavily. They are tired, but Fred continues to attack not slowing down at all. His stamina is too much for them.

He gets Alpha Smith to the ground shaking him back and forth violently until he goes still. Fred slangs him, sending him crashing into some of the wolves standing around us.

He turns his attention to Alpha James. They start to circle each other, growling and snapping teetb. They both attack, but Fred takes him down, shaking him violently until he goes still. Fred let him go, then start to walk back and forth, looking at all the wolves around us. He growls and snaps sharp teeth challenging them, but no one accepted the challenge. They all stare at him with wide eyes after seeing him take out four firstborn alpha males. Fred shift back covered in blood, breathing heavily as his wounds start to heal.

The power he now holds has grown far beyond the power I thought he would hold.

I look over, seeing Tim walking out of the forest with three alpha females and a young alpha male.

"Jasmine!" This juvenile calls out to one of the females that Tim has with him. "Let her go now!!" He let out a deep growl, making his way over to Tim.

"No Nate! Stop!" This male says going after him. They both share the similar smell of beta wolves, so I'm guessing it's his father.

I let out a growl moving quickly, grabbing the boy by his throat lifting him up into the air. These young wolves need to learn that their place on the food chain is below me.

"Wait!" The boy's father yells out. I look over at him and he quickly bares his neck to me submitting. "Please my king don't kill my only son." He says begging for his son's life.

I glare at him, then back up at the boy hanging from my hand. I let out a growl then throw the boy to the ground.

"Thank you, my king." He wraps his arms around his son's waist, lifting him up off the ground, carrying him through the crowd of wolves.

"She's my mate!" The boy growls out as he tries to get out of his father's hold.

His father let out a growl, slapping one of his hands over the boy's mouth. "Nate hold your tongue before you get us both killed!!" He continues to carry his son away through the huge crowd of wolves standing around.

I look back over at all four alphas still laying on the ground, breathing heavily, letting their wounds heal.

"Get up!!" I commanded all four of them. They slowly stand to their feet still tired and wounded. They let out growls, snarling at me. "Walk!" I point towards the way we came. All the wolves quickly start to move out the way, letting us through. I leave going into the forest with their alphas and families.

Once we finally get back to the castle the sun is starting to rise. We take them all down to the prison. I take Alpha Smith and Alpha James into the torture cell chaining them up next to the other two bloody alphas.

I walk back out of the cell. "Put them inside the cells," I tell Tim and Fred, pointing to the alphas families. Tim and Fred grab the alphas sons first, throwing them into the cells.

"What's going on, why are we here?" One of the females asks, wrapping her arms around the young alpha male that Tim brought back with him. She stinks of Alpha Smith, she's his mate.

Tim walks over to her taking the boy out her arms, putting her into a cell. Tim turn around and grab the boy causing her to let out a loud growl, glaring at Tim.

"Don't fucking hurt him, he hasn't shifted yet!!" She growls out, flashing teeth at Tim as he takes the boy into a cell. I can't sense his wolf, so he hasn't shifted.

Once Fred put the other two females into the cells, I make my way back down the hall going into the cell with the alphas.

"Where is he! Where's the Alpha kings!!" My words come out through clenched teeth as I walk up to alpha James.

"I don't know and I don't fucking care!" He says glaring at me. "Let my family go now!!" I can feel him trying to use his alpha command on me.

I grab him by his throat. "You were the middle man when all of this was started! Who is he?!!" I let out a deep growl lacing my words with command.

"I don't know who he is. I just know he has alpha blood, not sure which bloodline he comes from." He growls out not liking that I used my command on him.

"You plotted and went against me only to let someone for a lower bloodline rule over you!?!" I growl out punching alpha James in the stomach.

Alpha James started to cough. "He's from a lower bloodline, but he's stronger. I don't know what it is, but there's something strange about him." He glares up at me, before spitting blood at my feet in a sign of disrespect. "He may be from a lower bloodline, but he's a better king than you! He doesn't rule over the wolves with fear the way you did!!" Hearing enough of his disrespect I start to deliver blow after blow to him.

These wolves are like fucking kids. They are a danger to themselves. My father ruled over the Lycans with fear and with that fear came respect. When my father and every other firstborn supernatural creature disappeared, I became king of the Lycans. The Lycans respected me the same way they did my father because of the fear that my father installed into them. But when all the Lycans died off that respect died along with them.

I didn't want to rule over the wolves by making them fear me. My father trained and taught me that fear brought respect, but I wanted to rule the way I wanted to not the way my father did, but that was a big mistake. The wolves were reckless. They killed innocent people. They started wars with other supernatural creatures and they exposed themselves to the humans over and over again not caring, causing groups of humans who call themselves hunters to hunt down and kill supernatural creatures. I was the one to blame because I was there king and I didn't have the respect or control over the wolves that I supposed to have.

The other supernatural creatures thought the wolves were mindless beasts who would eventually expose the supernatural world, and the wolves were proving them right with their mindless behavior. There were rumors that the other supernatural creatures were planning to wipe the wolves out to protect the supernatural world.

I could have sat back and let them wipe them all out, but I protected them from the other supernatural creatures.

After so much time passed I started to understand why my father trained and taught me to rule with fear. Fear gets you respect and I didn't have the respect I needed as a king.

I grew tired of their recklessness and set more laws. After I set the laws I started killing every wolf who broke the laws no matter how small the crime was. I killed hundreds of wolves and slaughtered whole packs for trying to rise up against me.

The wolves feared me and with that fear came respect. The wolves only respect fear, the fear of dying. Once I installed fear into the wolves all their reckless behavior stopped. The killings of innocent people stopped. The starting wars stopped and they stop exposing themselves to the humans because they knew I would come and there was nothing that could save them from me.

The only way to rule over the wolves is by installing fear into them, so if the alpha king isn't ruling with fear the wolves must be causing chaos everywhere.

I continue to punch Alpha James, feeling rage flow through me. I lose it for a second and my beast come forward taken control for a split second. I quickly push him back, but not quick enough. Once I take control I look up to see a hole in alpha James's chest. I look down at my now bloody hand holding his heart.

I hear a loud scream come from his mate. She's feeling the pain from their mate bond breaking. I look back at Tim and Fred standing at the entrance of the cell looking at me.

"One dead, thirteen more to kill," Fred says shrugging his shoulders.

I start to hear deep growls coming from down the hall. "You killed my father! You're going to pay!! I'm going to kill you all!!" I hear alpha James son say.

I drop the bloody heart and leave out the cell, making my way down the hall heading to alpha James's son. I open his cell, letting out a loud roar, letting my dominance pour from me hitting him. He quickly backing away, trying to get away from the power leaking from me. I see Alpha Smith son moving to the further side of his cell to get away from me. Alpha Smith's youngest son just stands there in his cell looking at me with wide eyes. He hasn't shifted so my power won't affect him until he gets his wolf.

I walk into the cell grabbing alpha James son by his throat, lifting him off the ground. I pin him up against the silver bar causing him to roar out in pain as the silver burn into his back.

"I guess you're all bark and no bite just like your father!" I throw him across the cell sending him crashing in the wall.

I glare down at Alpha James's son for a moment before leaving out the cell walking over to Fred.

"Where are the twins?" I feel my beast push forward at the mention of the twins.

"They should be at their place. Do you want me to call and ask them to come here?" I give him a nod, then turn around heading towards the prison door. I need to let my beast out to run. Maybe a run will tire the beast out enough to calm down until the twins get here.

"What about him Blake?" I look back to see Fred pointing into the cell at Alpha Smith.

"Get the location of the other firstborn alphas," I say walking off. I hear alpha Smith let out a deep growl, as Tim and Fred walk into the cell.

None of the firstborn alphas know where the alpha king is. That may have bought him a little extra time to live, but I'm going to find and kill him.

I shift into my beast as I run through the forest. I pick up on the scent of a deer. I give my beast full control and let him hunt the deer down. He tracks and takes the deer down and starts to eat his kill. Once he finishes eating I let him run around the huge forest. A little while later Fred and Tim join me for a run.

"Blake, Sarah just told me that there are wolves at the castle asking for you," Fred tells me through the mind link. I let out a growl, heading towards the castle.

We leave the forest and head towards the front of the castle, where I see nearly two hundred or more wolves standing there with Sarah and Tim's mate.

I shifting back glaring at the crowd of wolves. They all stand there looking at me with wide eyes. "W-we are fr-friends of BJ and Lisa. BJ sent us here so we will be safe from the vampires." This male says looking down baring his neck to me.

I stand there looking at them for a second before walking into the castle. Tim and his mate Mandy lead them all into the huge dining hall. I look around the living room at all the shopping bags.

"Mandy and I went out earlier and got you and Tim some clothes to wear," Sarah says walking over to Fred. I give her a nod, grabbing a pair of shorts out one of the bags.

"Why do that male speak of needing to be safe from the vampires?" I ask looking over at Fred with a frown.

"The wolves and the vampires have been at war for some time now," Fred says.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.3K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
301K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
625K 21.4K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
148K 4.1K 27
Amy thought she had her whole life ahead of her, but that all changes on one eerily calm night. Amy's life gets flipped, turned upside down. With a b...