Haikyuu Imagines. {Haikyuu x...

By WinnieHeichou

"To strike past all obstacles...That's the Ace!" -Asahi Azumane ✸Lemons, Limes, Angsts, Fluffs!! All types o... More

REQUESTS?
Self-esteem.(Tadashi Yamaguchi)
Underestimated.(Hinata Shōyō)
Flock of Crows.(Kageyama Tobio)
Grades.(Kei Tsukishima)
Handkerchief.(Asahi Azumane)
Ice Cream.(Yū Nishinoya)
Bullied.(Kōshi Sugawara)
Stress.(Daichi Sawamura)
Halloween.(Ryūnosuke Tanaka)
Relationship.(Chikara Ennoshita)
Another Chance.(Hisashi Kinoshita)
Confession.(Kazuhiro Narita)
Unexpected Hero.(Keishin Ukai)
Break Up.(Tetsurō Kuroo)
HIATUS.
Attraction.(Kenma Kozume)
Underclassmen.(Lev Haiba)
Broken.(Tōru Oikawa)
Accident.(Daichi Sawamura)
TAKING REQUESTS.
Too Late.(Akaashi Keiji)
Family.(Tsukishima Kei)
Helpless.(Lev Haiba)
Pride.(Tsukishima Kei)
Pride 2.(Tsukishima Kei)
Jealousy.(Kageyama Tobio)
Hiatus. (Please Read)
Betrayal.(Oikawa Tooru)
Love Letter. (Lev Haiba x Shy!Reader)
Shop Sessions.(Ukai Keishin LEMON)
The Cycle.(Wakatoshi Ushijima)
Worth.(Kuroo Tetsurō LEMON)
A Game of Love.(Kenma Kozume)
Our Bright Family.(Daddy!Kageyama x Reader)
Bare Skin.(Asahi Azumane LEMON)
I Need Your Help.
Laughter.(Akaashi Keiji)
Drunken Nights.(Wakatoshi Ushijima)
Goodbye. (Ukai Keishin)
Inhibition. (Daichi Sawamura)
Lawfully. (Kageyama Tobio)

Tease. (Kuroo Tetsurou)

10.1K 278 99
By WinnieHeichou

-EYYY THIS VIDEO SLAYED ME. This oneshot contains relatively sexual content, so please read at your own risks. Enjoy!-

"Come on, (Your Name). Please. It'll be fun."

"No way." You cross your arms tightly against your chest as you shake your head.

"Really...! Live a little! I promise you'll have a blast there." (Your Best Friend's Name) whines as she literally shoves the crumpled up leaflet in your face.

"If you think going to a strip club for my birthday is going to be fun, you don't know me." you sigh as you start to get up, completely fed up with everything at this point.

"Oya oya, what's going on here?" A familiar coy voice booms against your ear and you jump to notice Kuroo standing behind you.

"(Your Name)'s birthday is in a few days and I was trying to convince her to go to the strip club for it. But she's acting like a nun right now." Your best friend pouts before sticking her tongue out at you.

"Oh? Am I invited?" the black-haired man purrs before smiling mischievously, you try not to blush but you're not sure if it's actually working.

"I mean, if (Your Name) wants you to..."

You want to strangle your best friend and shove his/her body in a bag before throwing his/her into the river. You're pretty sure that you mentioned something about having feelings for the tall man standing in front of you now, but now you instantly regret saying anything. It's not like you had much of a chance with him. Kuroo was popular to say the least. Actually, that might just be an understatement. Every single person in this school (except for Kenma) adored him, especially the girls. He had everything from the looks to the volleyball skills, what is there not to like? He'd probably see you as any other fangirl around. You don't want your confession to just become one of many in which he ends up forgetting as he rejects. Everybody knows that Kuroo rejects every single person that asks him out. Don't ask me why, but he might be on a whole new tier. Maybe he thinks none of you guys are good enough for him. If he does follow that mindset, that is so typical of him to do so.

Kuroo traces his finger along his lip as he thinks about the offer that you did not make. But he doesn't even seem to be considering that fact as he finally looks up to gaze into your eyes. You almost get enchanted by the soul behind his mysterious orbs, but you force yourself to look away before you end up revealing your feelings to him. You know it's impossible for him to know exactly how you feel without you telling him, but something about him makes you think that he actually knows more than you think he does. He runs his hand through his hair before heaving a little sigh before grinning again.

"I guess I'll go. I'm being offered so graciously, I can't say no to that!"

Instant regret fills you to the brim as you step into the dimly lit arena. Music is blaring in the back and you have to blink several times to get used to the drastic light change. All your friends seem to disperse as they separate to do their own thing. Some immediately make a beeline to the bar section of the place while some immediately start messing around with the jukebox, skipping songs and choosing the best of the most crappy music available. Renting out a whole strip club room seemed a little too much, but your best friends insist to treat you to it. You catch some of them exchanging grins and glances and your heart starts to pang with worry and suspicion. You pray that they aren't planning something behind your back and try to enjoy the bizarre celebration nevertheless.

Ok, maybe drinking some wasn't a good idea. But being pressured into loosening up does have it's perks. You've always been uptight about literally everything. Now that you're a little tipsy, you seem to appear more mellow and happy. Nobody has really seen you smile genuinely either. You work hard for school and that was that.  Just as you are about to down another shot, a large hand stops you by overlapping itself on to your unsteady arm.

"Drinking a little too much, don't you think?" Kuroo hums with an amused tone and you set the shot glass down back on to the table as you heave another sigh.

"I guess I'll use the 'It's my birthday, let me do what I want!' excuse today." you mumble as your fingers stretch out to regain their grip on the alcohol.

"How about I give you a little private show, (Your Name)?" He steps a little closer, and you can literally smell his cologne wafting into your nose.

"Aha, funny." you scoff as you bring the glass to your lips once again, but it halters as his serious gaze meets yours. "Wait are you actually being serious?"

"Dead serious." he whispers as he winks.

  His eyes sparkle dangerously as he grabs your hand before sitting you down on one of the chairs. Nobody really minds the two of you as they are either too drunk or having too much fun to care. The music changes to a new song, and Kuroo starts to move to the beat of it right off the bat. You are totally enticed by his every move. Not only was he good at dancing, he looked just straight up sexy whilst doing so. Kuroo continued his dance, and to you, every moment was pure poetry. His feet advanced and his arms fluttered above his head to the beat. The music is like a drug that brings you higher and higher and just when you thought you couldn't be more flustered, Tetsurou pulls the back of your chair closer to him before trapping you between his crotch and the seat. He quickly withdraws, grinding against your thighs slightly before finishing up his routine. You were so glad that the music was relatively short, but another side of you wanted it to go on forever. It was so unfair of him to have this much of an effect on you. He probably will go back to the way he was tomorrow, and you'll be left alone again, wondering if you'll ever have a chance with him. It's a pang of unexpected sadness, and you really really want to start crying right at that moment.

"How was that?" Kuroo turns around before wiping away the thin layer of shiny sweat on his forehead. But his excited grin disappeared almost immediately as he spots the tears dribbling down your chin. Thoughts run wild in his mind. Maybe he totally overdid it and overstepped the boundaries? "Why are you crying?"

  You snap out of your trance when you hear Kuroo's inquiry about the supposed tears running down your face. You don't even notice them and your rush to wipe them away. You really don't know how to explain it to him. He looks really lost and you feel bad for making him worry. You really ruined everything. You turn away before mumbling something about having to use the washroom and quickly make it to the bathroom. The cold tapwater feels good on your face, but you totally forget that you're wearing make-up. So when you're done washing your face, you look like a smeared mess. You heave another one of your famous sighs before wiping it all away with a wad of tissue. It's so typical of you to be depressed, even on your birthday. You take a moment to recover before slinking back into the mosh pit of dancing bodies. Your weary eyes look around in search of Kuroo, you want to apologize and blame it on the alcohol (even if you do feel more than sober). But he's no-where to be seen, so you just end up giving up and taking a breather outside.

  The atmosphere around the pub is actually pretty festive. Now that Christmas is just around the corner, everything is so brightly lit up. It really contrasts how you're feeling at the moment though. A chilly wind blows and you quickly wrap your arms around your elbows in attempts to warm yourself up. You don't really want to go back in yet, so there was no choice but to bear with the cold. Just then you feel a warm arm sling around your shoulder, and you jump to find Kuroo leaning against you. His breath turns into a white mist as he opens it to say something, but he quickly closes it again before turning to look around himself.

"I have to say, it's actually pretty nice out here." he mumbles seriously, he's never looked this intense and deep before. He's always the one that is merry and full of jokes.

"It's alright." you say.

"Huh?"

"You don't have to flirt with me because it's my birthday." you laugh nervously before running a hand through your hair. "I was probably stupid to think that you actually liked me."

"Wait-"

"I don't know. I just really thought maybe I had a chance. I've liked you for so long and yet I don't seem to be getting anywhere with you. Maybe it's best this way. How am I supposed to get over you?" You ramble on with the influence of booze and the tears start to formulate again.

"(Your Name)!" he raises his voice slightly, and your words falter at the edge of your lips as you turn to him slowly. "Why would I tease you and do everything that I did without having any kind of feelings for you?"

"I-" you begin but he stops you by cupping your tear-stained cheeks before tilting your chin up softly.

"Come on, little kitten. Am I that bad of a bad boy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 11.8K 34
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ Includes: Any character Fluff Angst Small interactions And other things *I only update* •when I'm free •Not busy •or not lazy the...
45K 856 24
A bunch of Matchablossom one-shots. Includes: Fluff~🌸 Lime~🍏 Angst~☁️ Lemon~🍋 If you have any requests feel free to comment.
1.7K 61 39
featuring some ships , angst, fluff, and general chaos I've never written haikyuu before so I'm kinda nervous but here goes nothing ig
73.6K 972 25
A mixture of one-shots fluff and smut and a lot of love. Requests are open, inbox me or comment your requests and I'll tag you if possible! If it is...